𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌�...

By kobba_

(𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕔 𝕃𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕪) ═ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ Lᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs Kʟᴀᴜs Mɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜ... More

The begining
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New book

Announcement

12.2K 109 13
By kobba_

So I'm working on the next chapter right now (which has a lot of soft Skyssac scenes) but I was wondering if I published a book about Grace in Mystic falls with her relationship with klaus and then coming to mystic falls would you guys be interested in reading? I really like the ideas I have for Grace's character and I want to go deeper into that seeing as she wasn't a huge character in this book.

It would be TVD seasons 3 & 4 and teen wolf season 1 which would make Mikaelson or McCall the third book in the series but if you guys aren't really interested I'm not going to dedicate time to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 923 37
s2 - 4 the vampire diaries Oc x Elijah Mikaelson The Originals x Teen Wolf crossover (new at this not sure how it will go) Book 1 of 2
121K 3.7K 18
Stiles is a born wolf but it hasn't triggered until he kills Donovan and now he doesn't know what to do what will happen to the one who was supposed...
188K 3.7K 50
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
108K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...