The Manager's Sister (Fitz x...

By Drunk_Cookie

"Y/N I introduce to you, Cameron or Fitz as people know him" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

2.5K 47 63
By Drunk_Cookie

I was taken aback, what do I tell him? I mean, I did want to become a thing. I looked up at him seeing he was waiting for an answer.

"Sure let's try it! But I got one request"

"What is it?"

"Let's keep it a secret from your fans and to the public, only our close friends can know about this" I told him, he nodded in agreement.

"I knew you were going to say that and I don't mind, my fans might go crazy knowing I have a girlfriend. Some will be accepting but then there's others..." He looked at me before continuing with the sentence, I nodded, understanding what he was going to say.

"Well, what do you want to do now? Tell our friends about this? Maybe get some food, although I'm not that hungry" Before I could continue, Cameron stopped me.

"Y/N before we continue with our relationship, I have something to tell you.."

"What's wrong?"

"For a while I've been really.. ah I don't know if I want to say it" He laughed nervously, what was he going to say?

"You can tell me, I won't judge" I put my hand on top of his.

"It's better if I show you" He grabbed me by my arm then walked us to his car, I wonder what he wanted to show me.

VVV

I was thinking of the possibilities of what he was going to show me, some were really dirty but others weren't.

When we entered his house, we went to his room. He opened his cabinet and got a pair of hand cuffs? I was confused on what he was going on about. Then he took out a whip?! What is this?!

He showed me the objects in his hands. Don't tell me he's kinky..

"So I'm a bit kinky during sex and would like to use this on you" I warmed up at the thought of having to use these.

"It's ok if you don't want to, my ex's rarely let me use these on them" He frowned a bit, looking at the objects. It wouldn't hurt to use them from time to time.

"I don't mind" I said, he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"R-really?!" He questioned.

"Yeah it's ok, it wouldn't be that bad, right?" I said with a smile on my face. He put the things down to hug me, he spun us around then put me down.

"That means a lot to me, if you don't want to use them then that's ok just tell me" I nodded, he put the things back where he got them.

"So when are we planning on telling our friends?" He asked me, to be fair, I wanted to wait a little bit maybe it's best if we told them now.

"I don't know, should we just tell them now? We barely started dating" We stood there in silence, trying to figure out what to do.

"Eh if they ask we'll tell them, how about that?" I agreed with it, but wouldn't it be better to wait? Ugh this is so confusing.

"Wanna come with me to eat with a couple of friends?" Cam asked me, looking at his phone.

"Hm sure, with who?" I questioned, both of us going downstairs.

"Well there's Bucks, Ryan, Sam, Toby, Swagger, Matt, Cris, Bee, Jay, Anna, and Mason" He told me, he also said we had to pick up Bee, Jay, Anna and Swagger first.

We drove to the MisFits house which I've never seen before to get them since most of the people were there.

"So who is Anna and Bee? I never quite asked" I asked Cameron.

"Well Anna is Jay's girlfriend and Bee is a youtuber/streamer like me and my friends" I nodded, new people.. yay.

I heard the car door open from behind me, I checked to see it was two girls, Jay and Swagger.

"Sup cunts?!" Cameron said, shaking Jays and Swaggers hands.

"Sup? Hey Y/N" Swagger waved at me which I did as well, since there was only 3 seats, Anna had to get on Jay's laps so they could fit.

"Bee, Anna this is Y/N. She's Ryan's sister" I waved at them which they did the same, they gave off good vibes which was.. obviously good.

"So where are we going?" Bee asked.

"We are going to eat at (random restaurant)" Cameron told her.

"Can you put on some music? Let's get turnt!" Swagger practically yelled.

"If you shut the fuck up I will" Cameron chuckled, putting on some music. I looked out the window to see the sunset, it looked so pretty with the various of colors.

I looked at Cam to see he was bumping to the music, I giggled at how he moved. He seemed to hear me since he looked at me, smiling at me. He pinched my cheek then looked at the road.

"So what's up with you two? Are you finally together or what?" I heard Jay ask us from behind.

"We're together now actually" Cameron said, my cheeks warmed up since he grabbed my hand.

"Aww that's so cute! Congrats you two" I heard Anna tell us.

"Thank you" I thanked her, we finally arrived at the restaurant. We saw everyone else waiting for us outside, two of them were new faces which must be that Bucks and Cris guy.

"Alright, we ready to go inside?" Sam asked us all, we headed inside and got a table for all of us.. there were over 14 people but I don't wanna count or else I'll get lost.

We got to our seats, I sat next to Cameron while Bee was next to me, next to her was Anna.

"So we haven't properly introduced each other, hi I'm Bianca but people call me Bee" Bee or Bianca introduced herself, both of us shook hands.

"Why Bee?" I asked.

"Well my YouTube channel is called HeyImBee so most just call me Bee" She explained to me.

"So you and Fitz" She started, I blushed as I looked down.

"What about us?"

"When did you two decide to try it out?"

"About a 40 minutes ago?" I laughed nervously.

"Are you going to keep it private from his fans?"

"Yeah, I don't like being in the spotlight plus his fans scare me a bit.. I've already gotten death threats and threats in general just by hanging out with him" I explained to her.

"Ouch, I'm sorry you had to go through that.. so when do you plan on going public? Or you won't?" Bee asked me.

"Nah, go private like me and Jay" Anna said, smiling at both of us.

"Don't they already know about you two?" Bee asked, I didn't know much about Anna and Jays relationship but they seemed to be private about their relationship.

"Hm I guess you're right" Anna responded.

"But I hope you and Fitz have a wonderful life together, so far you two seem so cute together" Anna held my hand that was closest to her.

"Thank you, you and Jay seem cute as well" I complimented them.

"What about you, Bee?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She sighed, shaking her head.

"Nope, single as fuck" She laughed a bit.

"Aw you'll find someone, I bet!" I told her.

"Yeah, if you want we can find you someone" Anna said with a smile.

"What about Swagger? You two seemed very close in the car" I suggested.

"I want someone who's taller than me.. not a gremlin" Bee said, Anna and I looked each other then all of us laughed.

"Wow that's fucked" I said in between my laugh.

"I'm sorry.." Bee kept giggling, all of us stopped laughing after a few minutes then saw some people were looking at us.

"You alright?" Cameron asked me.

"Mhm" I nodded, he smiled down at me, hugging me by the side.

^^^

Sorry I took long.

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1K 48
𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘 "𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖘" 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑-𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘. 【an...
55.2K 1.4K 22
When the crew end up playing a couple games with a nihilistic girl they definitely include the footage in a couple videos. The only problem they enco...
75.2K 811 29
Just a bunch of random on the spot ideas of the Misfits , put into words and sometimes videos or pictures. (Don't get on me for mistakes and cringe...
12.6K 220 40
This couldn't be happening. Fitz was not falling for a guy. Let alone Dex Dizznee. His reputation would be ruined, his father would think of him as a...