Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 35

2K 105 7
By PanaceaCaix

Ann's POV
Ariadne... I need a disguise.

"What? Don't you want to let everyone else know you're.. alive?"

That would freak them out! Of course, not!

"Gurrl, you're just scared."

Am not.

"Silence! Look, Ann, if you really want a disguise, go to a store or something."

"Maybe you should cut your hair, too!!"

I could hear Ron's laughter in my head, making me sigh as I continued dashing forward through the trees. But the more I thought about it...

"That.. actually might be a good idea."

"Whoah, seriously?!"

Yep, I'm getting a hair-cut. And maybe... I can get a new hair-color while I'm at it.

"OoOhHh~ I like where this is going! Hmm, le'mme think.. how about.. green?"

"Why green of all colors? That seems so.. out of the ordinary."

"Exactly! It's unique!"

Well, I don't really mind. As long as it doesn't make me recognizable.

"Your choice."

Long story short, I got a new look for myself. I didn't have a lot of money at the moment, so I just dyed my hair green, and bought an over-sized white T-shirt.

Did you know the bigger the size is, the lesser the price?

I also maintained my hairs' length and decided to cut up some pieces of my kimono, to tie up my hair when I needed to.

Now all I needed was to not get recognized.

"Why you..!!" I glared, dangerously, at the tree beside me, and tightened my fist. Thanks to my eyes, I could see the life energy of a certain.. people.

"Go to hell!!" I screamed as I punched the tree. The impact sent a strange numb feeling down my arm. But it sort of worked, seeing as Zetsu had started to come out.

"You knew we were here," White Zetsu stated while Black Zetsu just stared.

"You are.. yeah, yeah, I knew," I responded, dumbly. "Well, nice meeting you guys. Sorry bout' the tree."

As I had started to walk away, I suddenly felt a jolt on my ankle making me glance down. "Ew."

Black Zetsu had started to consume me, slowly. I sighed.

"HELP! HELP, A RAPIST!!" I shrieked, making sure my voice was loud enough to echo around the forest. Both Zetsu's raised a brow at me.

"No one's going to help you."

"You know what.. you're right." White Zetsu blinked, confused by my sudden submission. I stopped struggling, and instead, awaited for Black Zetsu to consume all of me. Except he didn't.

"What're you planning?" questioned Black Zetsu as he de-attached himself from me, and merged back with White Zetsu.

"Nothing..? What're you planning?" I shot back, smirking slightly. "I am just a lil' ol' bystander around these parts, so what the hell are ye' doing in this dally ol' place?"

"Umm..." Both Zetsu's sweatdropped, slightly. For a slight chance, even just a teeny tiny chance, I might be able to get out of this situation if I pretend I was a different person. That's like the whole point of changing my appearance.

"We are also bystanders here," White Zetsu stated while I raised a brow. That was a total lie, but I'll go with it.

"Well, it is nice to see ya' good folks still roaming round' here. And if ya' don' mind me askin', why were you two in the tree earlier?" Hopefully, they don't know it's me yet.

"The question should be how did you know we were in the tree," Black Zetsu grumbled, staring straight at me, intensely. I tried to not falter under pressure and grinned.

"Lil' ol' me just sensed some chakra, and my my~ your chakra is mighty strong," I stated, poking his chest twice.

"Ann, you have to leave or they're gonna be suspicious- well- more suspicious."

Alright.

"Oh, look at the time! I'm late for my.. date!" I chuckled, scratching my neck as I slowly start to back away. "I'll see ya' folks around some time, bye!~"

And with that, I turned my back on them and ran off in the opposite direction.

Phew.. that was close.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
Ariadne, please tell me where their coordinates are.

"Go straight ahead, you're almost there."

"OHH EM GEE, GURL. YA BETTER HURRY YOUR BUTT UP RIGHT NOW."

I stiffened slightly as I felt a sudden change in the wind. The atmosphere was tense, and as if it couldn't get any worse, it had also started to rain a bit.

Ah, shi-

"THERE THEY ARE! HURRY THE HELL UPPP!!!"

"Asuma's chakra is fading.."

I watched in frustration as Team 10, who had started to let out cries of agony, came into view. "Asuma-sensei!!" Choji wailed, sniffling a lot.

My heart clenched at the sight in front of me, just like how it did when I watched this scene from a screen. I landed at the edge of the rooftop, yet none of them seem to have noticed my presence.

I guess they were too distracted by the soon-to-be-death of their comrade. But now that I'm here, everything should be fine.

I hope.

Just as Shikamaru lifted the lighter up to Asuma's cigarette, it felt as if time just sped up, and the next thing I heard was the sound of clanking metal from the side.

"No smoking!" I screeched, shocking everyone in the scene. Ino and Choji sat frozen on their spots as rain started to look like it was mixing in with their tears. Shikamaru, on the other hand, was prepared, and he immediately took out a kunai.

"Who are you?!" He questioned, alarmed. I blinked at his question before shrugging lightly. "I didn't come here to tell you that," I said.

"Then, why are you here?!" Ino yelled. Her eyes widened in fear and anxiety as I crouched down to Asuma's level with my hands hovering over his chest. "W-What're you doing..?! Stop!"

Ariadne.

"I got it."

"Stop right there!!" The other ninjas took out their weapons and charged at me. For some reason, I felt calm, even in a situation like this.

BLAST!

I took that thought back the moment I felt a surge of power run its way down my arms to my outstretched hands.

"Asuma-sensei!!"

"Live," I stated, eyes narrowed. Asuma stared in confusion even in his condition. It's a miracle how he didn't die so fast.

I could tell I was healing him since his wounds were starting to disappear, slowly. But before I could fully heal him, I felt the same stupid annoying curse seal, that Orochimaru-pedophile gave me, start to act up again.

Damn it. Damn it. Not now you bastard!!

"Ino, can you still do your medical jutsu?!" I heard Shikamaru yell, and a few seconds after that, I heard a small hum.

Suddenly, I felt a hand go on top of mine, making me glance up slightly. "I don't know who you are, or what you want with my sensei, but.. if you're trying to help him, I'll support you!" Ino stated, staring at me straight in the eye before focusing on the task at hand.

"Ino.. there's no-"

"No, sensei!" She protested, shaking her head. "This girl, whoever she is, she's trying to help! If there's even a small chance you'll live, then I'll hold on to it!" Even with all the chakra, I'm letting out, I could still feel a bit of Ino's chakra as well.

"Atta' girl," I muttered, smirking a bit. Asuma was certainly getting better, all his wounds and burnt marks were almost gone. I felt a bit proud of Ino and I's teamwork.

"Augh!!" I yelped in pain. The light emitting from my hands dimmed slightly. "Ino, I can't anymore!" I cried out unconsciously.

The stupid mark just decided "Oh hippity hoppity, you are now my property!" At a time like this?!

Damn you, Orochimaru! I can't believe I actually thought you were cute!

"Eh?!" Ino lets out a small shriek as I fell back, panting heavily. She looked a bit troubled, but she still continued to focus on the task at hand, healing Asuma.

"O-Oi, are you okay?!" I felt someone hold me up by both my arms. I couldn't tell who it was since my vision was getting blurry.

I kept in any sort of grunt, groan, or moan, or shriek, or whatever honestly, of pain. I've already looked helpless a lot of time, to the point its' actually damaging my pride.

And trust me, I've already been embarrassed too much to have a "pride" left in me.

"Can you still do it, Ino?!"

"Mm! But..."

"Don't worry we'll take care of her." And just like that, my vision blackened.

Timeskip
3rd POV
A fixed amount of nurses surrounded the young girl, including Shizune since she was a skilled medical ninja when it came to severe injuries.

"Her chakra's almost drained. I can't even feel a speck left," Shizune muttered as she hovered her hand over Ann's body.

"How much is it?" questioned one of the other nurses.

"Hmm," Shizune lets out a small sigh. A worried expression made its way to her features.

"Less than 50% chance of living."

Shikamaru's POV
"Kurenai, you shouldn't stay here for too long," I stated as she held Asuma's hand with hers. "I know you're worried but he'll be fine."

Unexpectedly, she smiled a bit. "It's all thanks to Ino," she gleamed, stroking Asuma's hand with her thumb.

Well.. it wasn't only Ino.

"I know what you're going to say," Kurenai stated, cutting me off from my thoughts. "There's another one who helped Asuma survive."

Huh..?

"How did you know?" I questioned as I raised a brow. She spared a small glance at me before sighing.

"Ino told me what happened at that time," she answered as she moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. "If she does make it out... I would like to thank her. You should too, Shikamaru."

"H-hm? Oh, I guess so." But still... why would a complete stranger just help us out of the blue like that? And how did she know Ino's name?

"Shikamaru." The door suddenly slid open, revealing both Ino and Choji. Their expressions were serious, at least from what I could make out. "We need to talk," Ino said.

I nodded slightly and glimpsed towards Kurenai, who just waved her hand.

"See you later, Shikamaru."

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 41
"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a non ninja family, but was born with except...
71.4K 2.2K 13
COMPLETE Ever since the days in the Academy, Itachi and Kaoru have been close friends. For as long as Kaoru can remember, Itachi has been the calm on...
107K 3.4K 14
A girl with a strange power has been abused since before she was born. Her family wants her dead, but her strange power saves her life in the form of...
41K 945 18
Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't before I actually died and was reborn i...