My Idiot // Luffy x oc

Da PirateQueen14

Lily has always felt like she doesn't belong. One day she finds out that the person she calls her father has... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 36

2.8K 98 3
Da PirateQueen14

"I have a proposal how about we flip this guy over?" Zoro asked.

"Well, you better have a plan because there is no rug underneath him that we can pull," I told him and I quite liked his idea its sound fun.

"Huh?! Zoro! Lily!" Usopp freaked out.

"Sounds nice" Sanji commented as calm as he could be.

"Wait a minute! Flip that huge thing?" Usopp looked up at Oars.

"How should we strike?" Franky asked us all.

"There are countless ways to do it" Hiriko added.

Oars laughed at us "I will squash you!" He then jumped up and Zoro shouted out a warning to us all.

"Gomu gomu no shirimochi!" He slammed his butt on to the ground.

"BUTTSLAM MAKE UP A BETTER ONE!" I yelled at him.

"Scatter!" Franky ordered and we did just that.

Oars said those words Luffy uses at the beginning of his attacks "Watch out he is gonna do another stupid attack!" I yelled out.

"Franky its aimed at you!" Zoro yelled at him.

"Kama!" Oars shouted as his fist connected with just the ground Franky was barely able to dodge.

"Kettle? What does that have to do with punching someone? This zombie is dumber than Luffy and I didn't think that was possible!" I said out loud.

Franky ran to Usopp and Chopper "You two! We are doing tactic 15!"

"We are gonna do that here!?" Chopper asked in disbelief, they must have come up with some powerful attack.

"Zoro Curly stand by" Franky ordered making me confused "Just hold my legs" They did just that and Franky held Usopp in his hand and had Chopper on his head.

"Giant robot! Big emperor!" Each one of them yelled.

"We don't have a left arm!" Chopper alerted Franky.

"What!? Oi one of you girls dock on my left arm!" Franky demanded of us.

"No! That is just shameful!" Robin answered.

"Are you guys gonna fight him like that? Or are you just distracting him?" I asked them.

"Of course to attack him" They all shouted.

"I see Oars please kill me" I held my hand up.

"Oi!" Usopp shouted offended "How about you Hiriko?" He asked with hope.

"Oars please kill me too" She joined me.

"None of you are gonna dock!" Oars freaked out "Do it!" He brought down his fist to punch us, and we all jumped away.

"They made me do that!" Zoro said with a small blush "I will forget it ever happened."

I put my hand on Zoro's shoulder "If I die before you I will haunt you and make sure you never forget this moment" I smiled at him, and he tried hitting me with his swords while I moved out of the way and laughed at the same time.

Zoro stopped once he saw a pillar Franky was carrying earlier he stabbed his sword into it "I'm borrowing this!"

"Wait my nunchaku! Okay, do what you want" Franky told him I could see a chain on one end of the pillar and it attached to another pillar. Zoro lifted it up and started running to Oars while swinging it around.

"Robin! Once I reach his left arm take care of the joint!" He yelled and Robin crossed her arms showing she will use her devil fruit. I was running alongside Zoro so no one comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Oars slipped over and put his hand on the ground and Usopp shot something to stick his hand to the ground.

"Love cook kick me up there" Zoro demanded Sanji looked at him annoyed "What you can't do it?" he smirked and Sanji put out his leg Zoro jumped on to it and Sanji shot him right at Oars. He slammed the nunchaku into Oars arm, and we heard him groan in pain Robin used her hands to make a giant hand and grabbed Oars free arm and put it behind his back he was only able to stand up using only one leg.

Franky somehow made stairs all the way up to Oars's face with Chopper and Hiriko they jumped off and punched him right in the jaw while Hiriko used her wind magic to shake his head making Oars dizzy he was still able to stand on his one leg.

Now it's mine and Sanji's turn we launched ourselves right at his leg and kicked him, he fell straight to the ground, and we both jumped away, so we didn't get crushed by him. Oars is upside down and his back is being supported by the mansion that is just crumbling down slowly from his weight.

"I'm gonna flatten you all like pancakes! Once I'm done you won't have any bones left!" He yelled at us I guess we have fully pissed him off.

He was moving around making the ground shake but he didn't move from the position he is in "I'm stuck! My horns are stuck!" We all gave him a sadistic smile and walked over to him he is sweating buckets. We attacked all together all people could hear was his yells and the destruction of our attacks.

"Stop!" He was able to get up, and we ran I grabbed Hiriko by the arm to get her to move "You guys are devils" He breathed out exhausted.

"Well I am called the White devil," I told him, and we stopped running once we got to a safe distance.

"What's our next strategy?" Zoro asked Franky.

"There is only one thing.... tactic 15!" Franky exclaimed.

"NOOO!!" I punched Franky on the head "Hopefully that makes you forget that stupid plan!" I huffed.

"All we need is one of the girls to join" Usopp complained.

"Shut up like any of our beautiful women would do something so humiliating" Sanji then went quiet "Wait" Sanji blushed while imagining something "I could see up Robin-chwan or Hiriko-swan" He stopped talking as I put my arm around his neck and Hiriko and Robin gave him a death glare.

Sanji turned to me with a nervous smile, and he could see my red eyes on full display "Wanna repeat that?" I said in a sweet voice, and he could feel the wind pick up around him that was Hiriko's doing.

"I'm just kidding" He reassured us, and we left him alone.

I turn to see Franky with Usopp in his hand and Chopper on his head not again "Hey Curly lend me a hand! Well, I mean a leg" He shouted to Sanji.

Sanji agreed, and they jumped onto his leg, and he kicked them at Oars "Only three of them" Oars says in disappointment.

"You're disappointed!" They yelled at him as they landed on his head. Franky just stomped his foot on his head while the other two did nothing.

"Why are they so dumb?" I put my face in my hands not wanting to watch this anymore.

"Very disappointing" Robin commented.

"I can't say anything good about this" Hiriko sighed and Sanji looked at us.

"Damn it! I'm disappointed in you!" He yelled at them, he was embarrassed he was apart of it.

Usopp made fun of Oars, and they all laughed at him making him frustrated Oars was gonna punch them, but they jumped off in time, and he punched himself.

He was slowly falling to the side "See it went like planned did you three see that!?" Sanji yelled happy.

"When was that part of the plan?" Zoro asked.

"Never" I answered, Oars was able to stop himself from falling.

Usopp told us that Oars does act a lot like Luffy, so he came up with a plan "Look meat!" he pointed in a random direction.

"Yeah, it looks good!" I shouted and looked in the direction he is pointing in.

"What! Where?" Oars yelled letting his guard down Franky hit in the back of the knee with his nunchaku and Zoro sliced him in the back of the other the knee.

Oars is now on his hands and knees "There is no meat and I got knocked down to my knees" Oars mumbled with his head hanging down.

"We can't waiting around for Luffy we will take care of him ourselves" Zoro announced and I agreed with him so did Sanji.

"Are you insane!?" Usopp, Franky and Hiriko freaked out.

"There is no stopping them" Robin laughed.

Oars got ready to do another attack and Zoro drew out what looks like a new sword, and he took out the other two as well "I'm not passing up the chance to test it out on this big monster."

He went up against Oars and used his swords to deflect his punch "Amazing" I said in admiration he then attacked Oars but his attack didn't cut him. Oars tried trampling us to death Zoro got Oars in the leg, but he made himself fall towards Zoro, so he couldn't attack while he was down.

Zoro hid in the dust that came up from Oars hitting the ground and Zoro was able to slash him once again and came back to us afterwards.

"We can't defeat him" Usopp tried stopping Zoro.

"Luffy has weak points he would be easily tricked and the people we are up against are good at deceiving, so he won't be able to fight them face to face and if the sunrises him, me and the cook won't be able to fight properly" Zoro explained to us.

"So we just have to get Luffy's shadow, and we will definitely win" I explained the rest and Zoro smirked at me. We have about half an hour before the sun comes through the mist, Oars finally found us but the ground started shaking before he could do anything.

"The mist is clearing up!" I yelled out trying to steady myself.

"Dawn is near, is it okay for you guys to waste time?" I heard Moria but couldn't find where his voice was coming from.

"He's there!" Usopp fell on to his butt terrified and pointed ahead while shaking frantically.

We saw him in Oars's stomach "Why is he here?" Sanji said out loud.

"He must have tricked Luffy," I told him, Luffy wouldn't lose to this weirdo. Once Oars found out he is a giant robot he got really excited.

"If you defeat me all the shadows will be returned but if you can't defeat Oars you can't touch me at all" He laughed at us thinking he has already won.

"Usopp go find a ton of salt," Zoro told him "We will weaken him in the meantime" with that Usopp ran off to gather as much salt as he could. But Moria ordered Oars to aim for him, and we won't be able to reach him Oars threw his first at him and it slammed into the building and Usopp didn't make it in time.

Chopper ran over to find Usopp instead Brook appeared with a numb Usopp and bag of salt "Brook!" I yelled happy to see him.

"I thought you might need this" He showed off the bag of salt.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.3K 176 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...
187K 6.5K 77
A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece. What is this new, unknown island around...
6.8K 217 31
A whitebeard pirate undercover in the ranks of the marines has been kept a secret very few people know about her how will the crew adapt. I do not ow...
20.3K 486 40
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...