billionaire's love

By miss_dreamyhead

Aimlessly, Donna was plodding sluggishly. The clock had hit the 4 am. She was in the search of peace and was... More

Introduction, Character And Prologue
1.. A Call From Messina.
2.. A Not So Happy Collision
3.. Their Smooth Life
4.. His Revenge
5.. New Beginning
6.. She Was Broken Soul
7.. Jealous Intern
8.. Lost Lover
9.. Lovely Moments & Scandals
10.. Marriage And Chaos
11.. Confusion And Shopping
12.. A Way To Escape And Invade
13.. Marriage, Kidnapping And Flirting
14.. Hidden Love Was Blooming.
15.. dress hunt, reception and glimpses of past.
16.. japan, Alessandro was feeling something.
17.. jishu jinja, god of love shrine.
18.. Their Moments.
20.. He Fell In Love And Apology.
21.. I Love Her.
22.. Jealousy And Evilness In Air.
23.. This Was About Fate.
24.. His Wicked Game.
25.. I Killed Him, Why?
26.. If She Left Him
27.. Her Hatred
28.. Sophia's Allegations
29.. Elisa's Plight
30.. Confusion And Ignorance
31.. Smooth Running Life Destorted In One Second
Epilogue

19.. Love And Hurt In The Air.

165 15 15
By miss_dreamyhead

Life is so unpredictable. The one who is enjoying can be sad at the next moment. This is what life is!

Donna was happy being with Alessandro. She was forgetting and moving on. She was at bliss. But there was a bad eye on the vitality of her life.

Couldn't her morning be good! Why someone called her and pricked her old severe wounds.

She was trembling in fear. But she resisted herself. She controlled her breathes and tried to soothe herself, it would be fine.

But tears invaded her eyes. She couldn't control them more. She was lone that time, so she could cry freely.

Why? Why? Why always she had to suffer. First of all her mother left her. Then whom she loved left her with no hope of coming back.

She was sobing and weeping silently. If Alessandro also left him like every other person would!

This mere thought shuddered her. She decided she wouldn't let him effect her more. She should be tough. She should resisted herself from melting down in his warm arms.

***

" You here!" Sophia exclaimed in an utter shock.

" Oh! I am sorry miss but I am here to meet my son Simone! "

" But Simone's parents died in accident!"

" It was her mother. I am not!"

What this jerk man could want! He was acting so good and nobel. If it was his plan's part?

She greeted him with generosity. After all he was her Love's father. They talk on many topics. Then he informed Simone wanted his help for her.

***

Alessandro came in their room. There her face was pale and all her tears had been dried out. He could sense that she was crying but he kept quiet.

" Baby girl, look I made this breakfast for you!"

" So, what and don't call me with these crap names. And last thing, I will not eat your trash food."

He was confused for what she was behaving so rudely!

What happened that sudden! Till last night everything was okay, then what was the matter.

That day they went for shopping. She was behaving so rudely and avoiding him like he was a plague. Every time he said something, she cut him by a very rude and discreet answer.

He was not hurt but wanted to know what hurt her so much.

***

" Hey sir, you are looking so hot! Can we have a selfie!" A bunch of Japanese girls asked Alessandro who was in market.

He agreed and winked at his wife who was ignoring him. She rolled her eyes.

She went from there and suddenly bumped onto a man who was good looking, handsome and dashing. His Japanese ascent made him what he was.

She was stumbled but that man held her by her waist. Looking at her spotless face he smiled which made her uncomfortable .

She was suddenly held by a hand whom touch she craved always. Looking at his deep blue eyes, she was lost in his charms.

Oh god! He was a drug.

" Alessandro.."

" I am glad you save my wife from falling out!"

He was jealous and holding her hand wanted to show his possession towards her.

" Oh! She is your wife, such a lucky guy you are!"

" I am!"

He kissed her cheek.

In the middle of the market, Alessandro locked his hands around her waist.

Everyone was gawking at that adorable couple. Girls were jealous of her , how lucky she was!

Boys were staring at her which didn't appeal him, how could anyone ogle his wife!

He unexpectedly put his lips on her. She was mesmerized and bolt out of blue and closed her eyes , not knowing what should she react!

She didn't respond after he bit her lower lip and standing still. Everyone was hooting there and making the vedio of that cute couple!

His passionate kiss was to show there everyone whom she belonged!

She was his, exclusively his!

Out of air, he broke the kiss. He looked at her confused face and smiled.

She didn't Know how to react. Opening her eyes, she looked at his jaw, so chiseled.

***

" for me!" Sofia exclaimed in curiosity after all for what.

That wicked person told her that her love i.e his son wanted to avenge for her dead brother.

" But!"

" You are like a daughter for me, my child!"

" But uncle, revenge is a waste of time. "

" Daughter, I understand but do you think your brother soul rest in peace if he is not avenged."

He threw his bait for his prey. She was confused.

" Child, Take your time! " He said and handed her his card and told her when she was ready so she could call him and left with a deadly smirk.

***

" Alessandro, what was that? "

" What! That kiss, that is to inform everyone that you are mine."

She looked at him, how easily could he showed his possession towards her. Why she was so afraid and hesitant!

" only I am yours! You are not mine."

He was at seven heaven as that was first time she said something like this to him.

" How dare you to click the selfies with those school girls!" She whispered dangerously and gazed him.

Nervousness was pallor on his drop dead gorgeous face.

" Why are you silent?"

His tongue was tied. She rolled her eyes and went from there to the Mercedes they have.

***

" Sweety , you are jealous! " He exclaimed sitting on a passanger seat as she was driving the car.

" Who said! I am obviously not."

" Ah! But that statement say something else."

" Do hell with you!"

She was concentrating on her car and looked at her front from there a truck was coming.

Her old memories came infront of her. She was getting cold and shivered while handling the steering wheel.

She revived how three years back she got into a major accident. Her scratches of body was long time gone but that period gave her an emotional trauma. That phase was so hard to cope , she lost the one whom she loved with her heart.

She left the steering and clenched her eyes covering her face. She was whispering no, no, no.

He was shocked looking at her, what was she doing. He looked at the truck. He hastenly rotated the steerings and prevented them from a major accident. He somehow gave the break to a car.

He looked at her trembling body. He was hurt and whispered, " Doll, what happened!"

She came out of her fear and looked at his face quietly.

***

Alessandro made his wife sit on the bed. She was trembling due to the fear of that menacing moment. Her tears were settled in her eyes with no hope for flowing.

He gave her a glass of water. She glanced him and without any words she took and gulped the water.

" Doll what happened?"

She didn't bother to reply him as she was quiet. The memories of that menacing night was reviving.

He wanted to take her pain but couldn't. He was helpless. He set beside her and said, " Donna, sometime sharing is a best therapy to forget the pains! "

She looked at his generous nature, how ill she treated him in the whole day and still he was supporting her.

She smiled fakely as nothing happened.

" Don't fake a smile baby girl! I know you! " He exclaimed and chuckled.

***

Simone came back their home at evening. Sofia was bloomed after looking him.

Her emotions had no bound. His absence for only 12 hours were seemed like 24 ages.

She enclasped him in a tight hug. Which shocked him, how immature her behavior was!

He pushed her lightly from him and said, " SOFIA, DON'T IRRITATE ME!"

She got silent and looked at his furious jaw. Her eyes were filled by the tears. What was her fault!

" Simone, something is bothering you!"

She tried to reason his action but his mood was more upset as his whole day was stressful.

His Alphonse fashion works was suffering from the shortage of raw material. They had to deliver the whole designer dresses to their client that day itself. It was as hard as it seemed.

" Sofia do hell with you and don't disturb me!"

He set there on the couch and closed his eyes. He tilted his head till the restboard.

Sofia went from there hurt by his rough behavior. No one had ever behave like this with her. Might be her submission made her for granted .

She was ready to give him a tough time and didn't give in easily rather than dropping out the tears.

***

" Alessandro what are you doing?"
Donna asked stepping inside the threshold of kitchen. He was grinding something in a red color glass bowl.

He glanced at her. Wearing a blue color check apron, he was looking like a chef.

" Nothing much baby girl, I am making a chocolate cake for you. "

" You know how to make?" she wondered. She never even thought he could know cooking, baking etc.

" Baby girl not to blown my own horn but I knew everything!"

She smiled looking at his self praisr. His jaw which was brushed by the cornflour was looking so tempting.

" Alessandro, your face! "

" you can clean!"

She bit her lower lip and looked at the cornflour on his irresistible face. She came closer to him. Thumping at his jaw, she wiped the cornflour off.

He was looking at her face, he wanted to cherish her whole face. He wanted to give her the reasons to smile.

" sweety, do you know how beautiful you are!"

She looked at his face tilting her head up, his azure eyes again mesmerised her. He held her by her waist and made her a sandwitch between the kitchen slab and him.

There eyes went in another world. She could feel love and serenity in his deep blue eyes.

" Alessandro, I think you should concentrate on your cake!"

" Baby doll, I am!"

What did he utter confused her, she looked at him. He chuckled how innocent she wad after being a shrewed and cunning businesswomen.

She realized what did he meant and her cheek turned into a crimson red.

***

" Sofia what did you made? "

She ignored him and went from there handeling a plate of white sauce pasta.

He wondered why was she behaving like this.

Entering inside their room he looked at her who was shoving the fork of pasta inside her mouth.

She was indeed angry!

" Sofia, I am also hungry!"

" So what! By grace of god you are gifted by all the proper limbs, then go to kitchen and made your own food."

She rolled her eyes and was concentrating only on her food.

He was gawking at her how fiesty she was! He knew he was going to face a hard time due to his own mistakes.

***

Alessandro with the grace and courtesy presented a plate of chocolate cake embelished so perfectly in front of his wife. She smiled sitting there on dine table.

" Alessandro, this cake is so cute!"

" Really, thank you so much!"

They both grinned from ear to ear, he set on the next chair beside her.

" Baby doll, cut!"

" No, you made this cake, so you will!"

He looked at her face with care and love which was so tempting and irresestible.

She could feel his gaze and uttered," please don't stare!"

He couldn't control himself and kissed her cheek.

" Donna, your face is what which is too irresistible to control ! "

He tiptoed his finger onto the cake and smashed the chocolate on her white face.

She was shocked and opened her mouth with a cute laugh.

***

" Baby doll, have you ever in love?".

They were lying there on the mat in the vestibule of their penthouse for just a fun.

" Yes!"

She uttered, he was amazed because looking at her passion and her ignorance he never even thought that she could be in love.

***

Do vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 966 14
Beneath the velvet cloak of night, Sky found herself ensnared in a web woven by treachery, her trust shattered by a friend's deceit. Yet, it was in t...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
313K 7.8K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...