The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 2!
Bonus 3!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Dreams (Willdip)
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Supposed Anonymity

1.2K 32 5
By brandnewusername

"Th- this was supposed to be anonymous!"

:3

------

Dipper... was starting to regret his recent life choices. Why, might you ask? Well, it all started when one guy helped him find his libido. That doesn't sound bad, he knows. But...

But the heights it was taking him was making him really embarrassed!

His late teen years were thankfully left alone to devote to his studies. Then he was happily devotion more of his later years to more studying under Ford -as long as he visited Mabel or stayed in contact. But now?

It's kinda embarrassing, as he said before. Starting to get to downright humiliating. But enough of the past, let's be back to his recent life choices.

Like signing up to what's basically an anonymous hookup site.

Please don't be disappointed in him, Grunkle Ford -and don't be proud of him, Grunkle Stan- he can't help it. This fucking repressed, horny body won't allow him to focus!

Dipper groaned, burying his furious face in his hands. He needed some relief, the real thing because bloody porn isn't helping. He's pretty sure the FBI agent was probably concerned for how long he was staring at his computer.

If there is one, anyway.

But, anyways, he had gotten a few replies when he signed up, which did surprise him. Because it's that easy? Wow. And he browsed through them, conversing and picking out the best applicants, which was probably the only time his mind decided to let him think clearly.

And he picked someone, he let them set up a location -a hotel, which is clean thankfully, he checked- and time. And so far so good, he got there just a half hour ago and was patiently waiting.

And waiting,

And more waiting.

And after more waiting, is when he began to regret his recent life choices. Because they were an hour late. It's beginning to look like he was stood up.

Dipper felt his cheeks burn with humiliation, looking up at the neat looking clock and feeling his stomach clench. He took out his phone, contemplating if he should try contact them, then changed his mind, looking back up the conversation, wondering if they realized something he didn't notice. Something like, maybe he's not worth it and maybe looked elsewhere. Or maybe this was just a joke to them, maybe they liked to jerk around desperate people and laugh at the thought of them waiting miserably.

Or maybe, Dipper thought with burning tears, maybe they only did this to him alone.

Furiously, he got up and wiped his eyes, refusing to be put down by something like a little rejection. It's probably not that specific. It's fine. He's fine. Who cares, right? He can just, find someone else.

He took a deep breath and walked to the door, determined to not cry. He briskly opened the door, hoping his no-show had already paid for this room because he sure as hell wouldn't, and continued to storm out.

Or he would've if he hadn't bumped into someone's hard chest, taking a deep whiff of cologne and something else.

Dipper grunted from the impact, looking up at who he bumped into, ready to apologize. He met a blue eye, the other covered with blond bangs, staring down curiously at him. He frowned, wondering if he knew this guy. He backed away, looking him up and down.

"Well, what a coincidence," The man said, grinning insanely widely and bending down to meet his height. "Been a while, Pinetree."

Pinet-

"Bill Cipher?!" Dipper exclaimed, expression twisting to surprise. That asshole from college?!

"Yep, you grew a little taller," Bill giggled, walking into his personal space and comparing their heights.

Dipper was too consumed with memories of this popular asshole, mercilessly teasing him every time they saw each other, ruining any party he got invited to. Pranking him shamelessly in any way. God, he ruined everything for him.

A tan hand waving in his face snapped him back into reality, and he was suddenly aware of how very close Bill was. He didn't scream in surprise, mind you. He let out a manly yell.

"Yeesh, warn me next time," Bill murmured, wincing.

"Wh- what're you doing here?!" Dipper demanded, scrambling backwards away from him and hiding behind the dresser.

"Hmm, I was supposed to be meeting someone here," Bill said, making him tense. "Think my watch is off-"

Dipper gripped the dresser hard, watching as Bill's gears seemed to be turning and a single blue eye locked onto his, the man's jaw dropping slightly.

"N- nope, nope nope," Dipper muttered, moving quick enough to evade Bill's plan to catch him before he could escape. He grabbed a pillow and did his best to look threatening with it.

"Hey-"

"Don't hey me, mister," Dipper growled, maneuvering himself to the corner nearest to the door. "You're an hour late, asshole!"

He glared heatedly at the blond. Then he remembered something.

"Th- this was supposed to be anonymous!" Dipper screeched, hugging the pillow.

"Y yeah- please stop being so loud," Bill said, wisely keeping his distance, not wanting to spook him. "Pinetree, put the pillow down and let's talk like civilized folk."

"No! Don't call me Pinetree!"

"Pinetree-"

"No!"

"Ok, stop yelling!"

"No!!"

"Oh my god- calm down!"

Dipper shook his head, burying his face into the pillow and screaming into it. He would not calm down, dammit! Not only is his supposed-to-be anonymous date someone he knows, but it's someone he couldn't stand in college!

With a groan, he lifted his head, becoming quickly alarmed to find Bill right in his face and before he could scream -an apparent weakness of Bill's- his mouth was covered by his hand.

"Stop. Screaming," Bill said, looking the most serious Dipper ever saw him be. "Are we ready to talk now?"

Petulantly, Dipper shook his head, opting to lick his palm.

"Alright, tell me when you're ready," Bill said with a bemused expression.

After a long moment of awkward silence, Dipper couldn't take it and nodded, hoping the other man would get it.

Bill nodded and pulled his hand away, wiping his saliva on his jeans. "Alright, now we can have two options about this scenario. Ok?"

Dipper nodded, hugging the pillow tighter.

"We can either forget this ever happened and walk away," Dipper liked that option. "Or we can just, y'know, fuck."

Wut.

"Uhh-" Dipper spluttered, leaning back, cheeks burning.

"It's what we came here for, isn't it?" Bill asked, tentatively grinning. "Even if we didn't expect to see each other, think it's still all good to go through with it, hm? Seems like a waste to go and set up a new date with some guy I don't know."

Dipper remained quiet, feeling mighty uncomfortable in two ways. One, with the way Bill was intently staring at him. And two, he had a boner.

Dipper's face flushed and he awkwardly coughed into his hand, not meeting Bill's eye and staring at the ceiling instead. Curse his horny body for not obeying his mind. Bill Cipher is definitely the last person on Earth he'd ever want to sleep with. It doesn't matter that he's sort of hot, and probably worked out a lot, never mind the small crush he had before he started to hate him...

"Whoa, you getting a fever or something?"

Dipper pushed down the squeak when cold hands touched his forehead, resisting leaning into the touch.

"It- this- fine!" Dipper exclaimed, pushing his face into the pillow. "This is gonna be no strings attached, right? One time thing, got it?"

Bill understood his muffled conditions and grinned. "Yep, not a big deal."

Dipper reluctantly let go of the pillow, allowing himself to be lead to the bed and sat down.

"So, ya got any idea of how you want this to go?"

"No," Dipper muttered, resting his forehead on Bill's shoulder.

"Really? You had no plan at all? None? Zero ideas, zilch?"

"No, shut up!" Dipper snapped, turning his head a little to glare at him.

"Wait, did you even have a plan if this went wrong?" Bill asked, frowning down at him. "Other than looking like a feral kitten?"

Dipper spluttered at that, ignoring the thought that the frown looked somehow wrong on Bill's face. He groaned and fell backwards on the bed, shutting his eyes.

"I did have a few ideas, but didn't think they were necessary, since it's you-"

"But," Bill interrupted, putting a thin finger on his lips, shushing him. "You didn't know it would be me."

"Well, we talked-"

"There's such a thing known as lying, you familiar with that, Pinetree?"

Oh yes, he really is familiar with that. Dipper glowered and pushed down the memories of college Bill. No need for grudges to ruin this, as his body demands it.

Ugh, that sounds really wrong.

"Sh- shut up and let's just get this over with," Dipper muttered. He grabbed Bill's arm and pulled him down, sitting up and kissing him. If Bill wasn't gonna make the first move, then he would.

...

He wish he didn't, this was so awkward, he wasn't doing anything. Dipper's blush worsened as they just stayed still, mouths just pressed together and not moving. Bill's eye wide and trained on him.

After another minute of absolute nothing, Dipper pulled away, cheeks and ears burning. "S-sorry, I'm sorry-"

Goddammit, Bill you insufferable dick! Bill had snapped out of whatever shock he was in and pulled him back, kissing him fervently. Dipper let out a surprised squeak, but kissed him back anyway. He wrapped his arm around his neck and hand tangled in his hair, moaning when he opened his mouth to Bill.

Bill growled a little, adjusting himself so he was partially on top of him. He felt his hands on his chest, traveling aimlessly as he groaned into the kiss. Reluctantly, Dipper let him pull away, staring at the ceiling as Bill, looked for something.

"Dammit, Pinetree, you have any lube on you?" Bill asked.

"Yeah, on the dresser," Dipper muttered, moving slightly to glare at the forgotten bottle.

"Yeah, ok. You wanna top or bottom?" Bill asked after retrieving the bottle.

"Uh, What do you wanna do?"

"Preferably, I'd like to top, but I don't mind being bottom."

Dipper groaned, covering his eyes with his arm. "Then top, I don't care."

"I care, Pinetree."

"Don't call me Pinetree."

"Righto, Dipper. Now let's get comfy, you're tense as hell," He felt him moving around, the sound of rustling clothes, and then he felt Bill tug at his shirt.

"C'mon, Pine- Dipper, show me you're alive. It feels like I'm trying to fuck a corpse," Bill tsked, jabbing a finger in his side softly. Dipper squirmed away from the jab, mouth thinning to a tight line. Please don't realize he's ticklish-

Bill jabbed him again, almost making him bark out a laugh, and again. Seeing his stiff expression, Bill grinned, jabbing his sides and tickling him. Dipper scrambled to get away, trying hard to not laugh but ultimately failing. He shrieked as he was dragged back, Bill tickling him mercilessly.

"St- stop, Bill plea-ease!" Dipper laughed, tears threatening to stream down his cheeks and his body convulsing from the attack. "Bill!"

"You're too cute, Dipper," Bill stopped, letting his hands rest on either side of Dipper. "Show a little life at least. Please?"

Dipper groaned, looking away from his pouting face. "Fine, but I don't- I don't know what to do." At least, what to do with you.

"C'mon, sit up," Bill eased him up, careful to avoid his ticklish sides. "You ok with your shirt off or you want it on?"

"I'll take it off," Dipper grabbed the hem of his shirt, lifting it off. He set it on the edge of the bed, watching Bill stare down at him appreciatively. Dipper did the same, feeling envious as Bill obviously still worked out.

"So, Dipper, this your first time or nah?" Bill asked, leaning to bury his face in his neck.

"No," Dipper answered a little smugly, though he wasn't going to add that it's his second time (with a guy, at least).

"Ok, cool, wanna get straight to it or do a little foreplay?"

"Straight to it, I guess," Dipper might have wondered what Bill could do to make this interesting, but he had a nagging thought that prolonging the sex would be considered "strings attached".

With Bill, at least. Dipper knew it didn't take long for Bill to get a fixation on someone. After all, he'd been one, for only a while.

"Right, let's get these off too." Dipper lifted his hips to help him get his pants off, then his underwear. He watched the other man pour lube on his fingers and tried not to squirm when those cold, sticky fingers touched the rim on his asshole.

"Relax," Bill murmured, not hesitating in pushing in two fingers, making Dipper groan. His eye was trained on Dipper's face, an expression on his own that Dipper would've been alarmed by, if not for the immediate rubbing against his prostate.

"Oh god," Dipper moaned, eyes shutting, his back arching off the bed. He wondered how Bill found that nub so quickly, it usually took him at least a minute, but damn.

"Ya like that," Bill cooed, grinning down at the fucking hot sight of Dipper Pines writhing on the bed, face flushed and tongue lolling out.

"Yess, Bill," Dipper breathed, the way he said his name making his dick twitch.

Bill groaned, wanting to immediately take his dick out and shove it in Dipper, but also wanting to keep the younger man moaning and close to begging. Fuck, he remembered his first thought when he saw the man for the first time, with his narrowed eyes and a don't-fuck-with-me look on his cute face as he berated some dumb nobody.

'Fuck, he's hot.'

"Shit, Bill-!" Dipper choked, shaking him out of his thoughts as he suddenly came.

Wow. Bill thought, sliding his fingers out, studying the man with interest and arousal. I just made him come without touching his dick at all.

Dipper, coincidentally, had similar thoughts.

Like.

Holy fuck, he made me come without touching me at all.

That never happened to him before. He thought of the stories he'd heard of that happening before were just, made up. And it was just really, really difficult to believe that someone could come like that.

"How long until you think you're up for another round, Pinetree?" Bill asked, his voice a little low.

Dipper blanched at the thought of being touched so soon after coming, shaking his head. "Uh, s- sorry, not for a while, I think."

His face heated in embarrassment, unexpected shame filing him as he thought of Bill's own erection.

"I could," Dipper spoke up, feeling emboldened, "suck you?"

When silence met his proposition, he tentatively looked at Bill, who, as expected, as staring at him, surprise in his eye.

"Really?" Bill asked, his voice unintentionally coming out raspy.

"Uh, yeah," Dipper answered, eyes traveling to the impressive bulge, swallowing.

"Ok," Bill said, sitting up straight. "You ever...?"

"N- no," Dipper answered, embarrassed by the way his voice cracked. "But I don't think I'll be too bad?"

Bill nodded, hurriedly trying to get out of his pants. Dipper waited, feeling his mouth water when he looked at how Bill's cock strained under his underwear.

He got his cock out, and Dipper hesitated. The other man wasn't insanely huge (thank fuck), but he was certainly bigger than Dipper, at least in girth.

"So," Dipper swallowed, "do I?"

"Go for it," Bill looked up, his face red.

Oh.

Dipper kneeled down a bit, wrapping his hand around the base of Bill's cock. Without hesitating, he wrapped the head in his mouth, appreciating that Bill stopped himself from thrusting into his mouth.

He sucked around the head and heard Bill moan lowly. Looking up, he saw that Bill was watching him intently, his pupil dilated. Feeling emboldened, he lowered onto his cock, trying to keep his throat relaxed as more filled his mouth.

"Fuck," he felt Bill's hand on his head, gently fisting his hair. "Doin' good, Pinetree."

He felt encouraged, leaving a fuzzy feeling in his chest, and he hummed around the cock, hearing Bill curse and suddenly there was too much cock in his mouth, going down his throat.

He gagged, drool and some pre-cum leaving his mouth. He suddenly felt something hot shoot down his throat, and pulled away, coughing and spitting out drool and whatever cum was left in his mouth.

"Shit- sorry, Dipper," Bill said, panic in his tone.

"It's-it's ok, I think," Dipper waved him off, trying not to cough some more. The bitter taste of Bill's cum was still in his mouth. He went to the sink to rinse his mouth.

"Probably enough for tonight," Bill said, Dipper nodding along.

"Yeah, probably," Dipper went back to the bed, collapsing.

"So," Bill laid himself beside him. "Can I have your number?"

Dipper looked up. "Why?"

Bill went a little pink in the cheeks, looking away. "Because, this was nice, wasn't it? Beside me making you gag on my cock."

It wasn't that bad. "I guess?"

"Maybe, we can get together another night?"

"Sure?"

"Dammit, Pinetree, give me an actual answer," Bill lifted him up, looking him in the eyes.

Dipper felt conflicted, but he, supposed, it couldn't be that bad. "Yeah, you can have my number. As long as you replace that watch."

Bill brightened, getting his phone. "Definitely, Pinetree."

"I told you not to call me that," Dipper smiled anyway. This night turned out to be not that terrible after all.

_______________

Dipper: prolonged sex might lead to Bill becoming attached.
Bill: I'm already attached, boring sex or not.

(Idk, attempt at funny thing)

Haha. How was this? Kinda good? Hope so, even without any penetrative sex!

Also, wrote some maybefluff too next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

(Also, realized I should probably name the chapters, considering that when I looked at my drafts, they all say Extra!.. haha, :p)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.1K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...
5.4K 149 7
After the battle with Bill, the Pines family and friends take a moment to relax thinking the war is finally over only to be hit with their guard down...
Alone By No one

Fanfiction

57.2K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...
291K 6.7K 42
Do you like BillDip and WillDip? Well, this book fills your BillDip/WillDip needs! This book is a bunch of Oneshots that are suggested or my own idea...