My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Three 🔪

826 40 44
By iiiItzAlexii

"Take what I want when I wanna

And I want ya"

------

[ C o l b y ]

After yesterday, I was really starting to dread going to school. Like, imagine having someone that- I don't even know at this point. It seems like he's obsessed with me, which I don't really  understand. He stalks me, gets over protective, and I've only known him for two days and now he's all up in my business.

I walked to school, now I was telling myself to just confront him about it.

It wouldn't hurt, right?

I luckily made it to school without getting a creepy text from Sam, making me relieved.

I saw Sam standing by my locker, and giving everyone dirty looks as they stared at him.

I huffed and made my way over to where he was standing.

I don't know if I should talk to him about it now, or wait til the hallway clears up. I don't care if I'm a little late to class, the teacher doesn't show up right away anyways.

By the time I made it over to Sam, I didn't really have an answer to my own question. I just decided I'd ask him about it when the halls clear up a little bit.

"Hey colby" he said, and smiled, or at least tried to.

I looked down at his hand and saw the cut from yesterday, you can tell he got cut, it was for sure going to leave a mark.

I sighed. "How's your hand?" I asked, trying to spare those last 3 minutes before class started.

"It's okay. It feels weird." He said, and looked at it. Yesterday, after he got cut, he didn't clean it or anything. He just licked the blood, and left it how it was.

I grimaced at the thought and a chill went down my spine again.

The bell finally rung, and he started to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Hey uh..can I talk to you for a second ?" I asked, a look of hope flashed through his eyes before his dull eyes took over soon after.

"So uh..whats up with you? You seem a little..uh..crazy?" I asked, whispering the last part.

He looked at me and chuckled.

All he said before walking away was, "Take what I want when I wanna
And I want ya"

I immediately started to understand what was happening. Now I knew I really had to break off our friendship before he did something I wouldn't like, it seemed extremely toxic to be friends with someone like him, no offence.

I felt sick again, but instead of throwing up, I just felt dizzy and weak.

These past few days have been really weird for me, and I would talk to someone about it, but they wouldn't believe me. I mean, who would believe that a 17 year old boy is obsessed over another 17 year old to the point they want to kill anyone and everyone that comes into contact with me? Let alone stalk and take pictures of them while they do their own thing peacefully?

It wasn't every appealing, if im being honest. They would probably think I'm begging for attention and I just wanted everyone to hate an 'innocent' new student.

But I'm sure If they were in my situation,  I'm sure they'd feel the same as I do, unless they find it attractive and have some sort of kink around it.

I shivered at the thought and just started walking to first period.

My head was pounding, it felt like my brain was going to explode or something, and I didn't like it.

I groaned before opening the door to the classroom, and sat down ignoring the teachers scold towards me about being late.

-

[ L u n c h ]
I sat with Sam, since I didn't really have any other friends. They all just ignored me, they were popular anyways so they didn't have time for a loser like me.

He had a water bottle, filled with a black looking liquid, making me feel uneasy.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the water bottle.

"Its a special drink" he said.

"What's in it?" I asked.

He shrugged "You can taste it if you like, I haven't opened it." He said, and pushed it towards me.

I inspected the water bottle, but he obviously had to open it before because it was recycled, meaning I would have to put my mouth, on the same place  he has.

I didn't really trust taking this from him, and especially him. He could've drugged it, but I don't think he would. What was the worst that could happen?

I birdied it, since I didn't want to catch a sickness in case he was sick or something.

After a few minutes, I felt really dizzy again and my sight got fuzzy and cloudy.

"I-i don't feel good" I complained to Sam, but he only chuckled. "Don't worry"

And that's all I heard before my vision blacked out.

- T i m e  S k i p -
I heard some noises, and slowly opened my eyes. I freaked out as I did so, since I for sure wasn't in school anymore.

It was an unfamiliar place, and I had seemed to be in a bed.

I looked around, breathing heavily. I spotted a wall with some pictures on it, but they seemed like black blobs and I couldn't really make out what they were.

So, I slowly got out of this bed, and I felt light headed. My knees almost buckled but I quickly grabbed onto something for support I made my way slowly over there, and when I almost fell, I just decided to crawl since it'd be no use trying to walk.

Once I made it over there, I saw pictures of me. And now I freaked out cause I realized I'm probably in Sam's room. Pictures from that night, when I was watching stranger things was there, and some of me walking home and looking at my phone.

I got the chills and started to stand up again. I backed away slowly until my body came into contact with another one.

I wanted to scream now. I was so stressed out and I wasn't sure what was going on. Did Sam drug Me?

I hesitantly turned around, and saw Sam looking at me. I backed away so our faces wouldn't be so close.

He started walking towards me, making me walk backwards again.

I kept going backwards until I was pressed up against the wall.

He was so close I could feel him breathing on me.

He chuckled. "I told you, Take what I want when I wanna..
And I want ya"

----
Word count: 1124

Hi! As you noticed I'm making these chapters longer than I usually do, which I'm glad of. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Another one will be out soon or tomorrow! :))
I also wanted to say how much I appreciate your support on this story. I'm really glad you guys enjoy it!

Feel free to comment what you thought about this chapter!

I enjoy reading your comments so please comment if you'd like! :)

Once again, thank you for all your love and support. I really appreciate it. Have a good day/night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 355 21
(COMPLETED✔️) Her singing lead to a completely unexpected spark in friendship. Could they be any more? A Colby Brock fan fiction Published: July, 25...
104K 2.1K 24
Colby is broken. His thoughts are getting to him, eating him alive. Sam and Colby get into a fight. Colby wants to tell him that he loves him more th...
6.8K 59 17
y/n x Sam are friends but do they become more than friends or maybe y/n dates both Sam and Colby stick to the story and find out
68.3K 1.1K 22
About Colby and Brennen finding each other but a close friend being a obstacle and they are trying to find away to happiness. DOES HAVE SMUT