Decisions

By taalyah

In life we all make decisions on a regular basis. Some decisions decide how we spend an hour or two, others i... More

Decisions; part 1

Part 2

48 0 0
By taalyah

Part 2:

"Hii Mum, How is it in spain" i said shouting through the phone

"Hello lovely, its amazing, you should have come along, Hows Cj"

"Yh hes kl, He's gone west end"

"Okay tell him i said hello, and i love him loads, i will see you lot soon, i got a suprise for the both of you"

"Ohhhh, what is it????"

"You will find out when i see you, i will give you a call tomorrow yhh"

"alright mum, byee"

"Bye sweetie"

i put the house phone back, and went into my room, i couldnt stop smiling, life was goin so great for me at the moment . .mum was happy which made me happy, all the girls were happy, and me and Devante were Fianally goin out

i put the laptop on and decided to check the Facebook, wich wasnt saying much, then i heard my phone vibrate, i got a text message

:Hi lorrele its Jamal, im really really sorry, text me back please x

KMT, the cheek of him to text my phone, i dunno if i will be able to forgive him after what he done, Kmt im so happy at the moment i dont even wanna think about him. . .

Anyway Im going to see Devante today so i gotta look Banging ! It was nice outside so i wore my denim skirt with my black vest top and some shoes, it was 1.00 by time i finished getting ready and devante said i should get there for 1 oh well.

i picked up my phone to call Him

"Wag1 bby" he said

"Nuffin, bbe"

"U still cummin yeh"

"Yeah, meet at the bustop cah i dunno where to go after that"

"Ite Kl, Call me when your 1 stop away init"

"Alright bye"

I picked up my keys and money that my brother left for me and went. . i waited at the bustop for 5 minz until it finally came, i tapped my oyster and went upstairs which was empty for the first time ever.

i sat down right at the back of the bus and put my head phones in to listen to some music. A few minutes past and i was one stop away from Devantes yard.

"Hello, were you"

"Im one stop away"

"Ite just wait at the bustop im coming"

"ite"

the next stop came and i got off the bus and waited at the stop, on my right hand side there was a boy all blackd out with his hood up walking towards me, for a minute i thought it was Devante. . .

But as he got closer i realised it wasnt him. . hmm i was starting to get abit creeped out, the boy came and sat at the bustop with his head down, i pulled my phone out and text Devante saying: Where you mann !!!!

"How comes you dont reply to my texts" The boy said and looked up. . .It was Jamal !

My heart started beating fast, and i didnt no what to reply, This boy is seriously not okay . .he needs help like wtf!! he stood up and slowly started walking over to me.

"I said im sorry, what more do you want from me" he shouted which made me jump.

"I just want you to leave me alone man" i shouted back, But the look in his face scared me, he raised his hand towards my face

"OI" i heard devante shout, and Jamal quickly removed his hand and took a step back . .

"Whats Gain On" devante said looking Jamal up and down

"Nothing" Jamal quickly said back giving me a look.

"You alright Lorrele" devante said puting his arm round me

"Yh course, he was only asking for the time" I lied

"Ite" devante said back lookin Jamal up and down, i pulled devante and we walked to his house. . . . .

His house was nice, and smelled very nice to, no offence but i wasnt expecting him to live in such a nice big house. . .

"Wanna drink" he said

"Nah im kl thanks"

"Ite, come" we went upstairs into his room which was white and blue, he had a big double bed on 1 side of the room and on the other side his wardrobe computer and that. .

he propah had his bed sheets mathcing his curtains which were drwan and made the room abit dark.

"Come sit down" he said patting a spot on his bed next to him. . i walked over to the bed and sat down

"What u wanna do bbe" he asked turning on the tv

"Umm, lets watch a film" i said standing up and walking over to his shelf were he kept all his films

"Ite, you pik a film, and i'll go downstairs and gets some popcorn drinks and dat, and if you get hungry later we can order a pizaa"

"alright" i said back smiling

He had bareee films, which most of them i had seen, Hmm i felt like watching love and basketball but i also wanted to watch menace 2 Society. . . In the end i just picked Love and basket Ball, i poped it in the DVD player and sat back in his bed.soon after Devante came back with bare stuff to eat and drink, he put everything on the side and joined me on the bed, were we ate and watched the film. . . .

Later that evening. . .

"Wheres your mum" I asked

"Oh shes at work still, She will be back soon doe"

"Oh i better get goin ina bit den"

"Nah why you gonna go, i want you to meet her, i no she will like you"

i blushed abit and he leaned in to kiss me, we started lipsing for about 5 minz till i finally pulled away, it got abit akward and there was a lil silence.

"so what you wanna do now" he said. to tell the truth i just wanted him to come kiss me again and tear all my clothes of so we could get Downnn !!! But theres more to a relationship than just sex.

Then myy phone vibrated

Jamal: Was That Your man!

Kmt, i quickly deleted it before Devante started chatting shitt!

then there was silence and devante was just staring at me.

"What" i said screwing

"Nuffin, i asked u what u wanna do now bbe"

"Oh, oh yeah, umm"

"come, lets go down stairs, and chill, play some cod"

"Argh, okay come den"

we went downstairs into the living room, which was white, wid black lever sofa's.

"umm, why is your yard so nice " i said

"no it aint its deaad"

devante went over to the tv and turned it on nd turned on the ps3, picked up the controller nd came over to the sit next to me on the sofa.

"u gonna play" he said

"umm, nah i will watch"

but i thought i woud text jamal back, i pulled out my phone and sent jamal a text sayin:

Yes that was my man, !!!!!!

a few mins later he text me back sayin:

Lorrele im sorry for what happend, i was abit tipsy.

i didnt even bother to reply, dats long! i just leaned on my man, and watched him play. A few mins later Devante's mum came home :s

she came to the door holding a few jd bags and some other stuff, she was quite pretty aswell, very tall and slim and she had on a short black dress that came just above her knees.

"Hello you to" she said with a big smile on her face

"hi" i said back blushing abit.

"yo mum, this is my beautiful girl Lorelle the one i was telling yu bout"

that made me blush even more, i was soo shy i just kept my head down

"well hi lorelle im devantes mum, kim, but you can callme K" she said winking then walking out of the room into the kitchen.

"Your mum is pretty unoe"

"lol, whatever, come we go back into my room, i dnt wanna be down here when my mum is down here"

he ran over to the ps3 turned it of nd we both ran uptairs.

We sat on his bed and Devante told me abit about his mum nd dad, nd how they split up nd all dat.

i felt kinda sad for him so i gave him a hug.

"what is that all i get a hug" he said looking at me with his cute eyes, den i thought fuk it, nd we started lipsin, he pushed me back nd got ontop of me, still kissing me, nd he slowly slid his hands up my top nd started playing with my brests, soon after he removed his hand and slid them into my jeans, and started fingerin me, im not gnna lie i was getting mad horny !

but i grabbed his hand nd pulled it out.

"whats wrong bbe" he said

"i dnt wanna do anything if your mums here"

"she dnt care, she knows what were up to man, dnt watch dat"

"are u sure"

"yh bbe" he said whilst pulling my skirt up, then pulling my knickers down. den he started fingerin me again, i couldnt help but make noises, it felt too nice.

he carried on what he was doin nd started kissing nd sucking my breasts at the same time, a few mins later he took his stuff of nd put his peice inside me slowlyyy !

for some weird reason it hurt more this time, but i didnt want him to stop, He moved in and out of me taking it slow, and he did this for about 10 mins.

"i beg you go on top now bbe" he whisperd in my ear.

in my head i was trhinkin NOOOO, i dont have a clue what to do, but i thought i would give it a try :$

"alright den get up" i said back

Devante got off me and i moved so he could lie down, i got on top of him grabbing his peice and put it in to me, slowly bouncing up and down.

"wait, wait" devante said stopping me

"what aint i doin it right ?"

"nahh, u doin it perfectt bbe, but take your top nd your bra off"

"LOOOL" are you seriouss ?, why ?"

"kah i wanna see demm tiits bouncing, nd it will make me buss quicker"

so i took my top, of den undid my bra

"happy now"

"yeah bby"

den i started riding him, it felt alot better being on top, kah i could feel his ting propah hitting my g spot

i dont this for about 20 mins till he finally came.

Continue Reading