My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Two 🔪

880 48 79
By iiiItzAlexii

"To be talking to you, belladonna

Shoulda taken a break, not an oxford comma"

------

[ C o l b y ]

I'm not going to lie, I had kind of forgotten about Sam. So, I woke up feeling way better, and started walking  to school without a worry.

That is, until I got a text.

Sam: hey. Where are you? I don't see you in school. Are you okay? Do I need to kill someone?

My heart dropped to my stomach, caused by me suddenly remembering everything that happened yesterday. I felt sick again, but before i could throw up, I swallowed it. Gross, I know. So I was stuck with the gross taste in my mouth.

Me: um..no it's okay. I'm fine. I'm just now walking to school.

I really meant it when I said no. The way he acted made me think he would actually kill someone if they did anything. Even  something as little as talking to me.

-

As I walked into school, I rushed to the bathroom so 1). I can wash this horrible taste out of my mouth and 2). Try to get away from Sam before he sees me, but who am I kidding? He watched me walk home without me knowing.

As I spit out the now gross looking water, I looked up in the mirror and saw that oh too familiar pale face that belonged to Sam, standing RIGHT behind me.

He startled me, I mean, I didn't even feel him breathing on me or anything.

"What took you so long? It worried me" he said, sounding like a worried mother after their son left and didn't come back til an hour after curfew.

"I-I was walking here-" I tried saying, but he cut me off, like he always did.
But he didn't say anything, he just left the bathroom.

I sighed, and turned off the water.

I walked to first period. Once i sit down in my seat, I remember Sam sits in the empty one beside me. I groaned and hit my head on the table causing me to groan.

"Don't do that, it'll hurt your pretty face" Sam suddenly said, beside me.

Chills went down my spine again as he stared at my face, probably making sure i didn't "hurt my pretty face".

"I-Im fine" I said, and turned forwards so I'm no longer looking at Sam.

The whole time I was looking forward, I could still feel Sam's gaze on me, and I could see him too. No emotion in his face, so he wasn't fonding or anything. He just stared emotionless at me.

-
[ T i m e S k i p ]

It was now after school, and I'm not going to lie, I was scared of meeting up with Sam at the park.

But once I got there, Sam was already there, and he was on a swing, obviously waiting for me. I purposely walked slow on the way here so I had time to think, so by the time I arrived it was 3:07. As I walked closer to Sam, I saw something glistening in his hand. It almost seemed like it was a pocket knife, but, I'm sure it's not. Right?

As I was finally behind him, my assumption was right. It was a pocket knife, a black one to be specific. He was playing with it, and not caring. My breath hitched as he suddenly stopped and turned his head around to face me.

He saw me staring at the knife and he smiled. "Don't worry" he said. "Its only for emergencies" he explained, and tapped the swing beside him with the tip of the knife "Go ahead and sit down" he said, and started playing with the knife again.

I'm not going to lie, I felt really uncomfortable as I watched him play with it.

"What took you so long" he asked, after a moment of silence and tried closing the knife. But, as he did, he cut his hand and hissed at the pain. He closed it successfully and put it in his pocket. He let the blood drop down to the bottom of his palm before licking it up, making me gag.

"I was walking slow" I said.

"Why? Someone could've stole you from m- someone could've kidnapped you" he said.

Did he seriously almost say 'me' ?

I wasn't his. I was just his friend.

"I don't think someone would kidnap me, I'm 17" I said, and Sam chuckled.

"Are you sure about that?" He said, and looked at me straight in the eyes, and smirked.

I felt extremely uncomfortable now. Why did I even agree to meeting up with him? Like am I that stupid?

He suddenly took the knife out of his pocket again.

I was confused and scared at the same time when he hushed me quietly. I looked ahead of me and saw a few teenage girls around our age walking up to us.

Sam looked at one of them straight in the eyes, and she looked concerned. "Are you okay? You look horrible" she said, genuinely concerned. "I'm fine thanks" Sam said, standing up. He made sure she saw the knife, and she backed away.

"I'm not going to hurt you guys, but don't even try flirting with him" he said, and looked at the other girl. "You, stop staring at him." He said, making the two girls walk away.

I looked at him. "What the hell sam? Did you seriously just threaten two girls?"

He nodded. "Yep, what did it look like?" He said, and sat back down on the swing beside me. "Now, where were we?"

-

As soon as I walked into my house, I felt relieved,  but I hoped Sam hasn't watched me walk home again, because to be honest, it freaked me out.

It was around 4:36 when I came home, and I went to my room immediately,  and I unlocked my windows and opened them, because I was suffocating from how hot it was in here.

My desk faced away from the window so the chilling breeze was cold against my neck. I started doing some of my homework,  and I could've sworn I heard something, but when I looked behind me I saw nothing. Freaked out, I continued to do my homework, my hands slightly shaking.

"Why so shakey?" I heard a voice from behind me say.

I jumped but calmed down when I saw it was just my brother.

"Dang, you sure are jumpy today. Anyways,  mom wanted me to tell you dinner is ready." Gage, my brother said and walked out.

My heart was still racing, but I managed to get a hold of myself and go to the dining area so I could just eat dinner, take a shower,  and get the night over with.

-

By the time I had finished dinner, I walked to my room feeling exhausted.

I grabbed some clothes I could change into after my shower and set them on my bed, completely forgetting I left my window opened.

I showered, the warm water soothing me.

I got out of the shower with just a towel around my waist and walked back into my bedroom.

"Wow, you look way better like this" I heard a voice say, and my heart dropped to my stomach again.

I turned around hesitantly and saw Sam sitting on my bed, with a book in his hand.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, you weren't answering my texts so I came here instead."

I picked up my phone, and I was spammed with texts from him.

Sam: hey Colby.

Sam: wanna hang out again tomorrow?

Sam: are you ignoring Me?

Sam: do I need to hurt someone?

Sam: hello?

Sam: I'm coming over.

"I was taking a shower.." I said. "For like 5 minutes, did you run here or something?" I asked.

He nodded. "I live like a block away from you, so it was quite the workout to be honest."

I sighed. "Well, I'm okay, you can leave now, and yea sure we can hang out again, I need to get dressed" I said, trying not to sound rude, but I wanted him to leave.

"I don't mind you changing in front of Me" he said.

I got chills. 

"Well, I do. So if you can, will you just leave and I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"Okay. " He agreed. "Don't let the demon under the bed eat your soul" he said, and smiled, before climbing out my window.

He was seriously  scaring me now. It seemed like the more I hung out with him, the more creepy it got to be around him.

I just got dressed and got into bed.

----

Word count: 1466

Here's another update! And thank you for the positive feed back! I enjoy reading your guy's comments!I hope you liked this chapter just as much as the other one :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 216 75
💙Hey friends I just wanted to say I stared this 2 years ago my writing got better please give it a chance and read it all its a really good story i...
1.3K 2 20
Your back home for the holidays and your best friend Sam wants to meet up with you only you don't know that your going to see Colby again as well, Be...
96.7K 2.4K 26
Sam has feelings for Colby and he always gets jealous when Colby hangs out with brennen or any other friends. One day Sam gets mad at Colby because t...