Dancing The Edge // ptv /aldc...

Par moth-ia

Florenity Desya was a normal 14 year old girl. At least, until her mother passed in a car acident, she was se... Plus

Cast
prolouge
ONE : California bound
TWO : Competition and Leaving home
THREE : Room Shopping and Dance
room details
F O U R : The Opportunity Of A Lifetime
F I V E : Auditions and Anxiety Attacks
S I X : Day One At The ALDC
E I G H T : Interviews, and Instagram
N I N E: Panic Attacks and First Solos Of The Season
A note
T E N : Week Two Competition and Third Pyramid Down
E L E V E N : Dad Mode and A Dance
T W E L V E : Jealousy Divides A Team
T H I R T E E N : Feelings? We Don't Know Her
F O U R T E E N : Group Rehearsal
F I F F T E E N : Sleep is For Cowards
S I X T E E N : Avoiding
S E V E N T E E N : I Fall Apart
E I G H T E E N : Exhaustion
N I N E T E E N : The Process to Heal
T W E N T Y : CrushCrushCrush
T W E N T Y - O N E : The Biggest Crowd

S E V E N : Week One Competiton

190 0 0
Par moth-ia

FLORENITY

"I asked you guys to come back with stories of heart break, Hannah, what's your story?"

Hannah was quiet for a few minutes, and I could understand why. It was obvious she was super shy or had some anxiety issues, though I didn't want to say she did for sure. I just noticied a few things and behaviours from her that are really similar to me. Though, I acted really confident, I wasn't completely like that. I just made jokes and things around new people because it was easier than opening up.

We were all hugging Hannah after her story and she started tearing up.

"Flora, what about you? I've read some things, do you care to share?"

I took a deep breath, knowing full well I was about to break down sobbing.

"I- I was adopted about 3 months ago"

I could hear the moms start talking about it. They were very loud, and tears were already building up in my eyes.

"My dad passed away when I was really young, and my grandma is in a nursing home, my aunt is in jail. My mom, she, she passed away too. I was at a competition when it happened. She had been hit by a drunk driver and I barely got home in time to say goodbye to her."

The memories of what happened played back in my head as I broke down crying, being hugged by everyone.

Abby told me to step out of the room for a minute to calm myself down and soon about 5 or 6 moms, including Danielle were hugging me and trying to calm me down.

"Alright, Brady, Florenity. This duet is titled 'No Place Like Home'. Brady, you will be portraying a ring master. But this ring master is evil, and Florenity, you'll be a young recruit that's trying to run but he controls you, like a puppet."

We both nodded and Gianna started going through the steps.

I had to admit, it seemed a little cheesy but I didn't complain. It is the first week after all, and it was nice to step away from doing depressing stories every other week.

Danielle

I watched as Abby explained the story to Florenity and Brady.

"So, Danielle, you adopted Florenity?"

I nodded, mostly ignoring them but prepared for someone to say something negative.

"Yeah, my boyfriend and I decided a while ago we wanted to."

"Boyfriend? How long have you guys been together?"

"5 years"

The disscusion seemed to be over after that.

Until Joanne spoke up.

"I don't really believe that"

"Believe what?"

"That she's adopted. She probably made up that sob story to get Abby to feel bad for her."

I can't believe this women. Why would anyone want to lie about the death of a parent? Especially in details such as that.

"Why the hell would a 15 year old girl make up a story about her mother passing? What kind of sick bitch are you to accuse her of that?"

I teared up, and got up, I wasn't going to deal with this women making up such a horrible lie about Florenity. It was clear Florenity was broken up about her mom, so how could Joanne think she was lying?

I heard someone following me but I wasn't sure who. I turned around to see Ann and Tricia.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"I just can't believe she would acusse Florenity of that. Especially something this sensitive."

Tricia shook her head.

"She's just a bitch. Come on, you just have to ignore her."

I sighed and we headed back up.

FLOREINTY

It was the day of competition and I was super nervous and excited. On the ride over from the hotel, I texted Alex the whole time and got responses of 'leave me alone' and 'talk to ur new team floor' back. It was all in good teasing and I heard the screaming of fans outside as we pulled up.

It was really weird and I wasn't use to that much attention as I walked with everyone else. As soon as we got in, we had to get ready for duo/trios.

I changed into my costume first before Danielle did my hair and I did my makeup.

After that, Abby had us run through it and then we had to go.

We watched a few before Lilly, Sarah, and Pressely's trio was on.

We watched a few more before Brady and I's duet was on. Brady grabbed my shoulders as the last group was finishing.

"We've got this, twins, right?"

I laughed and nodded, sticking ny hand for a fist bump

"Twins"

"Please welcome to the stage from Abby Lee Dance Company, No Place Like Home"

I head cheering as we stalked off and the others hugged us as we came off. We stayed back long enough to watch the other trio

I hugged Hannah as she came off and gave her one of the waters they provide before we walked back to the dressing room to get ready for the group dance.

On the way back somebody jumped on my back, causing me to scream in surprise, which scared Hannah,who was next to me.

"Alex! You're a dick, dude!"

"Oh, you love me."

"Whatever"

I shoved him before I told him I had to head back. He hugged me and ran off. I rolled my eyes and caught up with Hannah.

We all came back and Abby was cheering.

"I thought they were all good, however, Lilly you did slip. But let's hope those judges didn't catch it. Alright, get ready for the group!"

We all nodded and got ready.

Brady ended up sewing my head piece in while I finished my makeup.

"Everyone, up here."

We walked over to Abby.

"Just remeber the faces, I want to feel your heartbreak. Florenity, Hannah, use those feelings for your mom or your great grandma, put them into the dance."

I nodded and looked up, trying not to cry.

We all headed out, watching a few group dances before ours.

"Okay, guys, just remeber the emotions, and timing."

We nodded as we all broke from the small circle and got into position.

"Now please welcome, from Abby Lee Dance Company, Broken Hearts!"

I heard loud cheering as we went on.

About the part where the blood was supossed to come, I started tearing up. I somehow made it through the dance without breaking down but as soon we got backstage, I was crying full on.

Brady, Pressely,Hannah, Lilly, Sash, and GiaNina all gave me a group hug before we got water and headed back.

When we got in the room, the moms and Abby were all cheering and a few mascara streaks were faint on my cheeks.

I fixed it quickly, hoping I wouldn't be yelled at or something.

"That was amazing. Florenity, Brady, you were both fantastic with selling the emotion. Florenity, thank you for fixing your makeup, no one wants to see that pretty face on stage ruined with black streaks unless it's intentional."

I smiled slightly, getting a small hug from Danielle, mostly so she wouldn't get fake blood all over her.

"Alright, well it's time for awards, let's go."

We headed out and sat on stage after the music stopped, indicating awards were starting.

They went through the solos and the whole time Alex was behind me, touching me with his foot.

They then got into announcing the duet/trio awards.

We all grabbed each other's hands as they began announcing the top 3.

"In third place, we have The Favorite, it's Lilliana, Pressely, and Sarah from Abby Lee Dance Company"

We clapped for the three as they stood up to get the award.

I clasped hands with Brady again as they announced second.

"In second place, No Place Like Home, it's Brady and Florenity from Abby Lee Dance Company"

We both got up to accept the award and I got a little nervous. I knew we were gonna hear it next week. 'Second is the first to lose' and all that jazz.

"And your First place over all junior duet/trio of the morning goes to...Dance With The Devil, Savanah, GiaNina, and Hannah from Abby Lee Dance Company!"

We cheered as the three stood up next to us.

We took our bows and sat back down with the awards.

"Now, onto our junior small group awards."

We all clasped hands again.

"Your top overall Junior group of the day, give it up for Broken Hearts from Abby Lee Dance Company!"

We all cheered as the confetti dropped. I was really really glad we won.

We stood up to accept our award before we were free to go back to change.

After changing and pictures and all that jazz, I went on the adventure to find Alex.

When I did, his back was turned to me and I decided to get revenge. I jumped on him and pulled his beanie over his eyes.

"Florienty Valeriy Fuentes, get off me you blonde witch"

I laughed as I hopped off, waving Alex goodbye as Danielle motioned me to hurry up.

"Bye Lexer! I miss you, weirdo!"

He laughed and waved me off.

We got back on the bus for the ride home and I sat by GiaNina, who nudged me.

"So, who's the boy?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, though I might have blushed a little.

"Just my best guy friend from my old studio. We were usually duet or trio partners."

GiaNina made a 'yeah right' face and I rolled my eyes, putting my headphones in and turning on spotify.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63K 1.1K 60
[I know a lot of people have done these, I'm not copying, I just wanted to do one myself] NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY: This story surrounds some...
235K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
21.6K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
10K 359 22
The first story in The Fight or Flight Series. Calia Maroja is just an ordinary girl, with ordinary parents, ordinary friends, and wants to live an o...