Ambitions of A Thug(The Game...

Oleh Jazire17

Calvin 'Ghost' Johnson is a well known notorious druglord in the streets of Los Angeles. He been in the stree... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Trust Issues
Lustful Intentions
Lustful Intentions Pt. 2
Mo' Problems
Caught Up
Caught Lacking
Real Intentions
On Chill
Playing Games🙄
Loving the Crew🤞🏾
I'm done playing games
Speechless
War With Us
Gangsta Paradise
Thuggin Love
Ecstasy

Intuition

2K 52 3
Oleh Jazire17

(Ghost in the media)

Ghost

I'm in a good ass mood today. The way Candy put it down last night was something crazy. And then she woke me up by sucking and licking on my balls. At first I thought I was tripping but then I opened my eyes. I was happy as hell when I notice it wasn't a dream. I was just about to take a shower with her until I heard a knock at my door.

"COME IN" I yelled

Then Indya came inside of the room. I already know she is going to feel some type of way. Damn I need to stop fucking these bitches cause they catching feelings. But they all so fine.

"So you just go fuck another bitch like I ain't here?" she said

"Ight ma look we ain't together and will never be, so I suggest you finish getting ready for the pool party and try not to fuck up or I will hurt yo ass" I said going into the bathroom.

Damn these bitches going crazy over the dick. I should have known that she was going to get attached. But I mean her pussy was something else tho boi. I put on my swim trunks and went to make sure everything was set for the pool party at 1. Dom said Kali and Sasha coming over early to help set up and something about Sasha has a photoshoot today for her birthday. I was cool with it since Sasha was fine asf. As long as she came to the party I didn't care. I was making sure the DJ booth and bar was set. We we're blowing up beach balls and floats for the party.
.
.
.

The pool party has started and people started showing up. It was getting crowded quick asf. I had a lot of clients and then I told them to bring there friends, etc. Seems like everyone bought somebody with them even my new clients.

I was sitting here chillin and watching everyone. I was making sure the girls was keeping the clients satisfied. Everyone look like they were enjoying themselves. Then I saw Sasha get out the pool looking sexy ASF.

"Damn!" I said while sipping on my drink. I was high asf and a little tipsy, but I was good. I got up and walked towards her cause I ain't want nobody else talking to her.

"Damn you looking good asf ma" I said licking my lips

"I know" she said drying her hair off

"Are you enjoying yourself ma" I asked

I hope she was because I wanted to show her a good time without fighting somebody. I know she think I'm some violent ass nigga.

"Yeah, but I had some man ask me if I wanted to spend the weekend with them and they were offering a lot of money, so what kind of pool party is this" she asked

Lol she would make a lot of money, but shawty to boujee for this kind of work. But I could see her bossing and being in charge of the girls. I gotta make her mines first before someone else snatch her up. And ion want to lie to her.

"Look ma, it's a lot you don't know about me, but I can tell you that I do run an escort service and all these half naked women work for me. None of them are held against there own will, it's legit.....and this is basically a fundraiser or showcase of the girls for my clients" I said

I sipped on my drink and just waited for her to say some smart shit. I know she thinking about something.

"Mhmm okay" she said walking towards the bar

I grabbed her arm and turned her around. Cause I know she probably think I'm just some pimp or player. And honestly if it came down to it I would stop fucking the girls. And I really ain't wit that chase shit. Either you go fuck with a nigga or not. Simple I don't have time for games.

Right when I was about to follow her at the bar Jason was walking up towards me with Jack the owner of the casino down in Vegas. He wants to sell some of my product throughout his casino. And so far he was down to do it. I waved Indya and Sassy down. I can tell Indya had a attitude and she better get it together before I choke the shit out of her. This will be their first event and I want them to be comfortable.

"Jack this is Indya and this is Sassy, these two ladies will show you a good time" I said

They quickly wrapped their arms around him and started walking off. I grabbed Indya arm and spoke to her.

"You better get rid of that fucking attitude before I slap the shit out of you, he's one of the V.I.P clients and I don't need you fucking this up" I said grabbing her jaw

"Yes big daddy" she said pulling away from me

She better be lucky Sasha was here cause I would have smacked the fuck out of her. I didn't need her to see this side of me. I mean what she saw at the club wasn't nothing. Ima handle that later cause she got me fucked up. I was trying to keep my cool. I was watching all my girls work and please these rich ass old perves.

Sasha

I was now at my photoshoot with Jordan. Jordan was the one taking my photos. I didn't know he was a photographer and we were at his mansion. His house was nice asf, I might get me a house instead of that little ass apartment. But it's just me by myself. I mean I could get a cute dog. But then again I work to much for that.

"You look great" Jordan said from behind the camera

I started walking towards the gazebo and I posed so he could take the picture. These should be good for my portfolio for Fashion Week. Now that Kali in the show, I need to make sure I have some good photos. Cause when the auditions come I want to be ready.

Then I walked over to look at the pictures. They we're bomb asf. Let me find out Jordan know what he doing foreal.

"Okayyyyyyy Jordan I see you, what you want me to do next" I said playing around

"Just do what you do beautiful" he said flashing his smile

Jordan was a very attractive man, I see why Kali slept with his fine ass. I just started goofing around and then I realized that I don't have time to play. Calvin's pool party start at 1. And I don't want to be late, I said I was go help set up.

"Thanks Jordan these are great, I might book you for the rest of the week because I want to model in that show with Kali" I said

"No problem baby girl, and it's one or spot available for the show......I can put your name down. Just send me a few more photos so they can know what style would be appropriate for you to wear during the show" he said packing up his equipment

"Okay thanks boo, I gotta get going" I said grabbing my things and leaving

I got in the car and headed towards the house so I can grab my clothes for the pool party. Then I went to scoop Kali and headed towards Calvin's house. It wasn't far from her condo, but he stayed in a nice ass neighborhood.
.
.
.
"Mhmm okay" I said walking towards the bar

This pool party lit asf and I'm really having a good ass time. But I can't believe all these women are escorts and they don't have a problem with that. I mean how could they do something so degrading. It's like they don't have morals for themselves. And all of these women are beautiful and different shades of melanin.

As we was standing there some cute dude walked up with some older fellow. He must be a client. This looks legit cause all these men are rich white men. But at the same time these women are treated like prostitutes.

"Ghost this is Jack Richardson, the owner of Casino Royale in Las Vegas" he said

I thought his name was Calvin. Hmm he just full of surprises. I wonder what else he not telling me. Cause I know this has nothing to do with what happened a few weeks ago at the her club. I know he a bad boy, cause of the type of business I saw him doing.

"Wassup, I heard you don't play no games " Calvin or Ghost whatever his name is had said

We started walking towards the bar. I ordered me a drink and just watched Calvin do business.

"Yeah same here, I hear about you in Las Vegas....I like a man who all about business" Jack said

"Me too, so how much you willing to buy for a test run down there. I just got some new shit in and I'm trying to push that shit in Vegas" Calvin said sipping on his drink

He looked good asf standing there. I didn't know he was so fucking tatted. Like he is covered in ink and that shit was sexy ASF. I mean I noticed his arms but not his chest and back and then he got muscles. Wheww! I know he would definitely fuck me up. I like that tho🤤🤤😂.

"Well how about I take all that you have now and if I call you its good news, deal" he said extending his hand out

"Hell yeah you want be disappointed" he said dapping him up

As I was sitting there drinking my Long Island, Kali came and sat next to me.

"Damn bitch stop staring so damn hard" she said. I started laughing cause only this bitch would be the one to see me. I was really enjoying myself tho. "Girlll he so damn fine but tell me why he all these naked hoes work for him as his escorts....but some of them men was offering up a lot of money" I said taking a sip of my drink

"Damn foreal, I just knew he was a street nigga ain't no way that shit that happened at the club at to do with these bitches" Kali said

" That's what I'm saying, so do they stay here with him cause if so then this shit ain't gone work damn K! I was really starting to like him like they whole bad boy thing was turning me on" I said gulping down the rest of my drink

"Awww it's ok babe, but wait hold up bitch did you just say you was feeling him?" she asked

"Yes but if he has naked bitches around him all time means that he's probably sleeping with them, come on bitchhhh look how fine he is they probably throwing the pussy at him..... see look at this shit" I said

I watched him as two girls walked up to him. Then he was talking to that guy again then I saw the girls getting ready to walk off with him. Then he grabbed the pretty tatted light skin girl. Then he whispered something in her ear and she tried to walk away but it look like he had a tight ass grip on her. Ion see how could they do something that exploit women like that. They mine as well be prostitutes. I mean come on now. But at the end of the day I'm not gone knock they hustle down just cause I chose to make my money differently.

I walked towards Calvin because I didn't like the fact that he wasn't showing me any attention. And ion like the fact that he's not being complete honest with me. I mean we ain't together or nothing but damn. Like you can't be putting me in my place like that and not expect a bitch to feel some type of way.

"My bad ma I had to handle business but why you acting like that, these women getting they money just like you so no need to look down on them cause they chose a different lifestyle from you" He said

He caught me completely off guard like he ain't even let me say nothing. Damn! It's something about his demeanor that's turning me on.

"So are you going to give me a tour of your house or you just go stand there and look at me" I said biting my bottom lip

Hopefully he didn't see that but we were now walking inside of his big ass mansion. Like ain't no way he making that much bread off of pimping bitches. I'm a little tipsy y'all and I cannot hold my liquor. He let me get in front of him, I know he was looking at my ass. At this point I didn't mind it cause he can look but can't touch. This house was big asf, I wonder how long he had this. This shit is huge and I can see myself living in something like this one day but not by myself.

Chris

I can't believe Ghost would think I would try to kill him. Like that's my dawg since we were kids. Like why would I do some fuck shit like that. I really need Ghost to take out Black cause I feel like he plotting to do some sneaky shit. Then I haven't seen or heard from Zo, but I know he gone pop out soon cause I know Ghost shot up that bitch house.

I was sitting in my office thinking and then my phone rung. It was Dominic saying that they just beat Zo ass. They said he was with some other niggas but they ran.

"Boss man they here" Joe said

I got up and started walking towards the kill room. I have plastic wrap all over the room. I have OCD so ion want blood everywhere. It looks like Dominic whooped his ass enough lol.

"Zo nigga where you been? You ain't return none if my calls? Wassup man?" I said

"Nigga you know wassup? Why the fuck y'all shoot up my baby mama house, her and the kids could have been in there" Zo said

"Look don't take that personal my man, we just wanted you to come out of hiding? So why you took my shit Zo?" I asked

"See about that, I needed the extra money and what you paying ain't cutting it. You know Trixie finna have da baby soon and then my moms need money for chemo. I'm just trying to get them up out the hood. Her son already playing with guns and shit. I had to whoop his lil ass the other day.  I'm tryna be like you. And I ain't even go lie I have other offers but I rock with you my an I wouldn't have never been with Trixie in the first place if it wasn't for you dawg" he said

I nodded my head in a agreement to what he was saying. I know it's hard out here trying to make it out the hood without getting shot and shit. But he could have just asked for extra shifts or product to push. Man muthafuckas make shit difficult for themselves.

"Tyreek bad ass stay getting a ass whooping, but I feel you tho dawg. But you know I don't allow stealing.  So you gone have to fight all of us.....and next time nigga come talk to me first" I said throwing the first punch

Then everyone started walking towards Zo. Smoke untied him and then pushed him on the floor.

"Damn man, I'm already fucked up..can we do this shit another time" he said

I just laughed at his and watched them beat his ass. He was tagging a couple of niggas then he got tired. They started kicking him while he was on the floor.

Zo

"Ayeee they shot up my baby mama house, luckily wasn't anybody home" I said through the phone

Luckily Trixie and the kids was at her mama house.

"Mane, shut the fuck up dawggg as long as yo baby mama straight, tell that hoe to move in witchu I know you just got that new crib....Wassup with that nigga Ghost tho? Why that nigga ain't never around?" Zane said while passing me the blunt.

Zane is my little cousin on my daddy side. We didn't talk to each other like that until his mama died. He was already in the streets bout time we started fucking with each other. I tried to put him down with us but Chris was acting like a like bitch ya feel. He tried to say Zane was to reckless didn't know what he was doing. Zane had already had a name for himself in the streets. So he started hanging with Shawn and his boys. So Zane still had a grudge against Chris and then when Shawn got killed he lost it. And since ion really fuck it Chris like that and what he did to my family, I started helping Zane plan against him.

To be honest I was planning on robbing Chris ass from the jump then that shit happened at the club with Shawn. I know Zane was going through it and we came up with a plan to kill Chris. And then this nigga been working with Black the whole time. Black sneaky asf though, I told Zane to be alert at all times. But I know Zane got this shit so I ain't worried. But I'm still mad that they shot up my baby mama house tho.

"Man that nigga ain't named Ghost for a reason nigga. You ain't go never catch that nigga slipping he always ready. What's yo beef with Ghost? I thought it was just Chris? " I said inhaling the smoke

"I ain't got no problem with him, Black got beef wit him.....He want me to take him ou-" Zane said

I busted out laughing. I know this nigga ain't just say that stupid shit. Black can't be serious. Everybody on the streets know not to fuck with Ghost. Hell Chris bitch ass be acting scared of Ghost sometimes. And he supposed to be the big homie. Ghost my nigga tho, I fucks with him. My nigga looked out for me when I ain't have shit.

"Yo you gone get yoself killed fucking with Black nigga...his bitch ass scared to do that shit himself and yo dumb ass falling for the shit" I said

"I ain't say I was gone do it but he putting a lot of money on his head tho" Zane said

"Yo im telling that shit is a set up, but you can do that if you want but ion wanna be apart of that shit. ayeee cuz drop me off at my car" I said

He dropped me off at my car and I went to go scoop my dawgs up.  We had to make a stop at the corner store. We all got out and went inside the store. A nigga was thirsty and shit so I got in line. I seen two dudes walk in looking like Smoke and Dom, but I was like nah. Then I heard my name so I quickly paid for my stuff and jetted our the store. My boys was on the car posted up.

"So you good?" Jamie asked

"Hell nah Smoke and Dom in the store....that's them niggas who run with Chris, they been looking for me ever since that shit went down in the projects" I said checking to see if they were coming

"Well what the fuck your acting scary for, let's beat they ass" TayTay said dapping up Jamie

Them niggas must not know who Dominic is. That nigga was an underground fighter. Man ion have time for this shit yo. Dominic came straight for my ass. I squared up with this nigga.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

201K 7.5K 24
Jayceon Knight was the emperor of Houston, Texas but also faced a problem with a drug addiction. When he meets Kash Collins she fills the void in his...
4.5K 144 38
a girl named ki'lee james also known as(KJ)who've been abused by her step dad for months and is looking for a way to escape the nightmare,since her m...
37.9K 909 27
Jacquees is a drug lord who doesn't give af about love until he meets a stripper/prostitute who makes him fall in love again but when both of their h...
191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...