𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED ⌲ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
🥰😭
18
19
20
✎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

12

99 6 0
By HyunnieBun__

October•31•2020
5:23 pm

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Today is Halloween with the squad , it's going to be a full one this year , included a party at Jin's , Haunted house and trick or treating.

Everyone has been preparing as in , Buying candy to past out or getting last minute costumes , so it was time to gather at Jin's to decide what to do first.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey um I kind of invited the TxT babies , and They all wanna come Jin-ee hyung can you pick them up?"

"Are serious Taehyung , that's more people to take home and to keep up with , but fine I will , but if one of them gets lost or Hurt you're paying for their doctor bill"

"Okay! But the more the merrier , right?"

"I guess , but..I have a family of three , I have too pick you two up and the TxT with his now 9 people in one car I don't think I have that much room"

"Don't you have a 12 seater? That basically fits all of us BTS and TxT"

"But what if I need space to breath , It will be too cramped , You know I'm caperphobic"

"Excuses excuses , listen I'll watch them , all you have to do is bring them and take them back to their dorm"

"I guess so..see you soon Taehyung-ssi"

"Bai Jin-ee hyung , by the way what are you?"

"It's secret you'll see when I pick up bye"

"Bai"

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

*Beep Beep*

"Coming"

"Yeontan come back here!"

"Kim fucking Taehyung don't let the damn dog get ran over!"

"Sorry! Come here Tannie!"

Jin sits there watching the engaged couple chase the little dog around the yard trying to put him his cage.

"See this is why none of you want a pet , especially little puppies"

Jin says as he turns around to the five teens watching something on one of theirs phones and then looking up from the sound of Jin's voice.

"Puppy?"

Beomgyu ask as the others wait for a answer , Jin confusedly nods.

"P.u.p.p.y?"

Beomgyu ask again , causing Jin to confusedly nod again a grin appears apon Beomgyu's face as he grabs the handle of the car.

"What? Beomgyu no!"

Jin says as Beomgyu bolts out the car the others look at the 17 year old Boy joining the goose chase for the little fluff ball.

"PUPPY!"

Beomgyu smiles as he snatches up the little dog snuggling him up.

"Oh thank you Beomgyu"

Taehyung gasp I relief as he recognizes the young pale face dressed up in a cat suit.

"Hi V hyung!"

Beomgyu smiles as he kisses Yeontan's little nose , Jungkook smiles and shakes his head putting the cage in the second row anyway since Beomgyu requested to sit with Yeontan.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

6:12 pm

All the guest arrived and they were chit chatting with one another before the deciding what to do first.

"Namjoon , SeokJin I heard you have a cute trio Coming in 9 months"

Mark says as Mi sun Feels Jennie and Jisoo's baby move in Jisoo's stomach , before Mark said that Jin was drinking some alcohol and spit it out as soon as he realized where he was coming from getting everyone to look his direction.

"What do you mean?"

Jin ask as he wipes his mouth.

"You guys are pregnant with triplets right?"

Mark says as he points at Jin's small round belly causing him to cover it.

"Damn! Namjoon's sperm is strong y'all had twins a year ago and now triplets"

Hoseok says after mark said pregnant and triplets in the same sentence"

"What Fuck no , Pull out game strong bitch"

Namjoon says causing the others to burst out laughing.

"Where did you find this Information?"

Jin ask Mark now curious

"Here"

Mark says handing his phone to Jin.

"The hell? A whole blog post about a fake Pregnancy"

Jin says as he reads the blog title.

"What ever you read it's false , I'm just a bit pudgy"

( You're probably wondering what everyone is for Halloween so you're welcome oh yeah btw the first costume is the bottom )

• Jensoo - Wenniethe poo & and piglet

• Taekook - Bunny & Carrot

• Namjin - Playboy bunny & Male stripper

• Yoonseok - Tinker Bell & Peter pan

• Markson - Harley Quin & The Joker

• Jimsung - Tomato & Lettuce

• Yugyeom - Sexy Cat

• TxT - cat and dog suits

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

"Need a fucking man"

Yugyeom huffs as he looks at everyone with a partner.

"Okay.. let's change the topic I don't think I'll be getting pregnant again anytime soon"

Jin says as sits directly on Namjoon's middle get to get him excited

"How was everyone's first time?"

Jin says causing him to some "seriously" looks and a couple bruhs

"That's a even worse topic"

Yoongi says as he brushes his hair back with his hand

"Oh come on Yoongi , I bet you had a interesting first time"

Jin puffs

"My first time was rather heat of the moment but I liked it"

Ji-Sung says as the others look at him surprised.

"You.had.sex?"

Jin ask almost choking on air of the others wait curiously for a answer

"Yeah..they seemed like they knew what they were doing"

Ji-Sung says scratching his neck in embarrassment

"I still have the scratches on my back"

Jimin says causing the some the others to scream and Clap , Ji-Sung just sits there with the reddest face.

"Dang Jimin , you gave him enough to claw you up"

Yoongi says as he sneaks another piece of candy from the Candy bowl

"I don't know if you can call it a first time but , I gave good head"

Beomgyu says making everyone almost to fall out there chair.

"What!?"

Jin yells in disbelief as the just sit there with surprise faces "Error 404 .exe has stopped working"

"Oh that's why Yeonjun was making weird moaning sounds in his room"

HueningKai says making everyone officially fall out their chairs.

"What?"

Soobin asked with a slight attitude as the other look up from his aggravated tone

"What??

Beomgyu asked confused with what Soobin was trying understand

"Are you trying to figure out something?"

Beomgyu asked as took a piece of candy Yoongi snuck for him.

"Whatcha did with mah mans"

Soobin says some the others to oh

"I sucked yo mans off"

Beomgyu says making the others to giggle

"Okay! If you come to me horny Yeonjun go to Beomgyu since he can give it to you better"

Soobin huffs Crossing his arms turning away from him blinking back tears.

"Well um that was anticlimactic"

Mark says making Jackson to shush Mark.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

(Don't worry this Will continue through other chapters approximately 3 chapters long)

Word Count: 1104

Hazycoffeee™2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 784 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...
86.8K 4.9K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
58.6K 2.7K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...
458K 21K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...