š€š“š‹š€šš“šˆš’āž£š€š‹šˆš‚š„š...

By hxghtower

"š™„'š™¢ š™Øš™˜š™–š™§š™šš™™, š™¢š™® š™¢š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§ š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™™ š™¢š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™”š™¤š™¤š™  š™¬š™šš™§š™š š™Øš™š™š š™žš™Ø š™£š™¤š™¬. š™Žš™š™š'š™Ø... More

ATLANTIS
series one. time flies
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four

chapter two

2K 116 19
By hxghtower

(tw: very light lemon, no sex just mention and foreplay basically, will use * to warn so you can skip it if you want)

TWO MONTHS LATER

Over the last two months, Daenys had gravitated towards spending time with Alicent. The girl read with her and exchanged stories of their childhood. Whenever would start to wallow in her sadness, Alicent was there to pick her up.

Rhaenyra had started to notice their time together since it was impeding her time with Alicent. Daenys had not noticed her sister's issues with her time with Alicent and continued to spend time with her.

That's how you found them now, Daenys and Alicent at the docks of Kings Landing. They were waiting for a ship carrying Eddard back to King's Landing. He had left not long after Aemma's funeral due to a raven from Lord Rickon.

Rickon had informed him of a dispute between Lords and asked for some additional help. Daenys was sad to see Eddard leave but she respected his duty.

Daenys was watched as a ship with the Manderly sigil docked, knowing well it was Eddard being delivered. The large man stepped from the ship. "Lord Eddard." Daenys said with a smile.

"Crown Princess." He gave a small bow before standing and looking at her, before bursting out laughing. Daenys practically launched at him, hugging him with absurd strength.

"I have missed you father." Alicent eyebrows raised at Daenys word. Many spoke of the strained relationship between Daenys and the King but she didn't know it was this strained. "Let me introduce Lady Alicent Hightower, daughter of the Lord Hand."

"My lady." Eddard bowed his head. "I must be most important to warrant being welcomed by the Crown Princess." Daenys laughed.

"Important to me." As the three walked down the dick, Eddard shared memories of Daenys childhood with all the embarrassing details.

Alicent laughed upon hearing them, the sound warming Daenys hard. The carriage ride was much the same, Daenys laughing along with Alicent as she herself told stories of her children.

Daenys was called by her father into the council chambers. For what? Daenys had no idea but entered the room nonetheless. "My lords, your grace." She bowed.

"Daughter, I am happy to have you join us. We have a matter of the utmost importance so please do sit." Daenys did as her father bid, Rhaenyra poured her a glass of wine.

"What is the matter your grace?" Daenys was slightly annoyed, they had interrupted her spar with Eddard.

Her father sighed at her annoyance. He placed a pack of parchment on the table and spoke. "As Crown Princess, you are tasked with carrying on the name of House Targaryen. You must marry." Daenys knew where this was leading, he was too tell her betrothed . "But I don't wish to rob you of the choice of who your bride will be. You have a moon to come to me with a choice before I make one."

Daenys might dislike her father but she was grateful for this boon. She would not have a marriage based on duty, but one that could blossom into friendship or even love. "Thank you your grace, I will make a decision with due haste."

"Take these pages, they are letters from Ladies of the Greatest Houses." Viserys told her. Daenys nodded and took the paper, leaving the room behind.

When she entered her room, she sat at her desk and started to read immediately. Most of them did not stand out, saying the same phrase over again. I will be a dutiful wife and bear your children. Daenys wished that these ladies had some fire to them, but they did not. Only one had peaked her interest slightly.

Dear Dany,

I congratulate you on your new title and standing within the realm. Rickon decided to throw a feast for it, calling you a Northern Princess. None was more excited than Eddard, who by now should have reached Kings Landing.

My brother wishes you to take my hand in marriage, to finally make you a Stark. I told him it was idiotic but he wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote to you.

If you decide you want to be a Stark, then take my hand and we will have what the people of the South call you. Dragonwolves. If not, know that no grudge would be held and the North would still welcome you.

Signed,
Alsauna Stark, sister of Rickon Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

Alsauna was the same age as Daenys, and while Daenys was in Winterfell she was her closest companion besides Eddard. Alsauna was the optimum of unlady like. She wore doublets and boots, not dresses and slippers. She knew how to use a sword, she was kind.

But Daenys didn't know if it would be right to marry her. Alsauna was much like herself, and Daenys did not want to marry someone so much like herself.

A few more hours into the letter she began thinking maybe her father should choose her wife. A knock on the door came and Daenys waited for the guards to announce it.

"Lady Alicent of House Hightower." She opened the door herself and ushered Alicent in.

"Hello Alicent, how might your day be going?" Daenys asked, pushing the papers on her desk aside and sat on her desk bench.

"Very well Daenys, I spent some time in prayer and sometime with your sister." Alicent replied, sitting beside Daenys. She looked at the papers and curled an eyebrow. "What might those be?"

"My father has been kind and is allowing me to choose my wife. These are letters from ladies wishing to become said wife. They all seem uninteresting and dull." Daenys said with a laugh. "I almost wish he would choose my wife."

Alicent felt a sharp pain in her chest with the thought of Daenys marrying someone else. "You are lucky. Most people don't have a choice between two suitors, let alone two scores. My father has yet to find myself a husband."

Daenys did not like the sound of that. "Would you like to read with Alicent?" The other girl nodded, the two moving to her couch. As they read together, both of their thoughts were occupied with each other marrying someone else. It did not sit well.

Alicent hand slowly slipped in Daenys, both of them blushing while holding hands. They continued to read about the reign of Aegon when Alicents hand tightened in hers. Daenys turned and saw Alicent's face flushed with red. "Are you okay Alicent?"

The girl did not answer. Daenys started to worry before she noticed what the girl had been so flushed about. Their intertwined hands sat on Alicents thigh. When Daenys looked up, she didn't meet Alicents eyes but looked towards her lips.

Daenys had felt desire before, it was not foreign and unfamiliar. But she had never felt so much desire to simply kiss someone. Without thought, Daenys moved closer and laid a kiss on Alicents lips. For a second, Alicent did not reciprocate and it worried Daenys she might have stepped over the line. As she pulled away, Alicents free hand slipped over her shoulder and she kissed her back.

* Fire boiled in Daenys, the twos lips moving together softly. It came aflame and two slowly became more firm in their actions. It was sloppy of course, Alicent had never kissed before, but was passionate all the same. Daenys hand slowly wrapped around Alicent, going slow enough to where Alicent could stop her if she wanted.

She didn't. The kiss continued, where it was once passionate, it was now lustful from both sides. Daenys had felt this many times before, when she had seen whores in taverns with curves beyond imagination. Alicent hadn't felt it before, fire curling in her gut and untamed want settling in her. She felt weightless, slowly leaning back on the coach as they kissed harder and longer. Before long Daenys was on top of her, her lips moving for her own and slowly down her neck and back up again.

Daenys was holding Alicent as she slowly pressed down her body, her erection pressing into Alicent's thigh as her dress had rode up. A gasp came from the Hightower, her hands moving to the other girl's hair and grasping firmly. Daenys unknowingly starts to grind into the woman, both gasping and moaning at it before they notice. Neither stopped until Daenys necklace caught Alicent hair.

It seemed to pull both from the lust they had felt as Daenys tried to move her necklace from the girl's hair without hurting her. Once she did, both set up flushed. Their clothes were in disarray, both wrinkled from the grinding and Daenys hair was messy due to Alicents hands. *

They did not speak for moments, unable to think about what had happened. "I apologize." They said in unison, letting out a giggle.

"I am sorry for that my lady, I should not have done that to you." Daenys felt a slight bit of shame, part of her mind thinking she had forced it. Alicent grasped her hand.

"Do not apologize, I was equal in it. But I must say, we cannot do this again. You are looking for a wife." Alicent told her, and Daenys could care less. She would take Alicent for a wife if she could but her father wouldn't allow it. He liked Daenys, but she did not believe he would agree to marry his only daughter to her.

Daenys nodded, slightly saddened and Alicent gathered things and left. She sat in silence, wondering what life could be like with the auburn haired girl. Alicent was smart but also lady-like, she had a hidden strength inside her. She did not display it, but she was cunning.

Everything Daenys wanted was her.

For almost a moon, Daenys had not seen Alicent. The Hightower avoided her at every cost since the incident, but Daenys couldn't keep her mind from her.

The council had started to question her on her decisions. They wanted to know the future consort to the throne. Lord Corlys had put forth his daughter Laena, but Daenys could not imagine marrying such a young girl.

A day before the council meeting to announce her decision, she found Alicent in the Gods wood reading. "Alicent." Daenys called and the girl look up in fear.

Alicent stood and curtsied. "Your grace." Daenys hearing her title from the lips she had kissed almost a moon ago felt almost wrong. "What might I do for you?"

"You have been avoiding me." Daenys stated. Alicent almost protested it but knew it was pointless. "I am not angry, I just wish to know why. Do you regret it? If so I understand, but I wanted you to know I do not."

"Princess, you are soon to have a wife. It was improper of us to do something of the sort and not be married." Alicent replied.

The silver haired woman sighed. "It does not mean you have to avoid me. I miss our time together Alicent, reading and talking. Just because I am to have a wife does not mean you have to stay away from me."

"How can you not realize I do not wish to see you marry another? I wish to be your wife Daenys, but I cannot be." Alicent exclaimed, her fire unleashed.

Daenys was struck with surprise. "You think I don't wish to wed you? I am not worthy of you Alicent, I am just a woman with a cock."

"You are not. Daenys you are brave, braver than even my knightley brothers. You are kind and generous to the point it is unnecessary. I am not worthy of marrying you, let alone the Crown Princess. I am a daughter of a second son." Alicent threw her hands out, face flushed with anger.

"You think I care about your standing. I would want you if you were a wildling. I want you, no one else. Tomorrow let me tell my father that you will be my wife." Daenys stepped closer, her hand holding Alicents cheek. "Let me have you, and you shall have me."

Alicent did not speak but kissed her, it was a soft chaste kiss but loved by both. Once they pulled away. "Yes."

"Have you decided on your wife yet daughter?" The King asked as the council sat in their chairs at the table. Daenys looked to Otto for a mere second before turning back to her father. She had told Otto her wish to wed his daughter and agreed wholeheartedly.

"I have father." Daenys smiled, her cheeks warming. Alicent was in the chambers today beside Otto, which Rhaenyra was confused about. Daenys looked to her sister, the girl smiling at her. "I intend to marry..." Daenys eyes met Alicent and a bright smile came to her face. Rhaenyra noticed and something in her stomach dropped. "The lady Alicent Hightower."

Lord Corlys quickly objected. "This is an absurdity. My house is Valyrian, the greatest power in the realm."

"I am heir to the Throne, you have no right to question my decision Lord Corlys." As Daenys finished her sentence, Rhaenyra stormed while being called by her father. Daenys thought she would be happy, Alicent would become her sister.

Corlys exited the room as well, not caring to be dismissed. The King let things settle a second before speaking. "Ser Otto, do you agree to this match."

"I do, the Princess will make a fine wife for my daughter." Daenys smiled gratefully.

Viserys nodded. "Then my daughter and Lady Alicent shall marry before spring ends."

A/N: I know this seems very fast but their relationship will be very fast compared to Alysanne/Rhaenyra or Alysanne/Alicent in Blood.

This book is about a green against a black, but instead of Aegon its Rhaenyra against her twin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.1K 29
nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā€āž· š’œs...
130K 5.4K 31
"ššš„š„ š­š”ššš­ šˆ ššØ, š¢š¬ š›š„šžšžš ššš§š š›š„šžšžš ššš§š š›š„šžšžš ššš§š š²šžš­... š²šØš® š¤šžšžš© š­ššš„š¤š¢š§š  š­šØ š¦šž š„...
10.3K 542 5
"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves." HOTD FIC Daemon Targaryen X Fem OC Rhaenyra Targa...
45.4K 2.1K 10
šŒšššžš„š„šš š•šžš„ššš«š²šØš§ š¢š¬ š‘š”šššžš§š²š«šš š“ššš«š ššš«š²šžš§'š¬ šžš„ššžš¬š­ šœš”š¢š„š, š”šžš¢š«šžš¬š¬ š­šØ š­š”šž šˆš«šØš§ š“š”š«šØš§šž...