A superfamily with a fieldtri...

By Spideyiscute

{Completed!} Pietro didn't die. Civil War never happened! Peter Parker is having an amazing year so far, unti... More

Hey guys
The adoption (Part 1)
The adoption (Part 2)
Some explanation
The announcement
The downside of living with a spy (Part 1)
The downside of living with a spy (Part 2)
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (part 1/?)
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (Part2/?)
The fieldtrip of my nightmares (Part3)
The meeting
Training with the Avengers
A/N
The Plan
I'M BACK
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 1)
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 2)
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 3)
Speechless; Out now!
A/N
Q&A With the Avengers (Part 4)
Broken
Epilogue? Or maybe more, stay tuned

A/N

12.9K 145 5
By Spideyiscute

Hey guys!

Sooo, a little quick update. This story has hit 130 reads, and I know that's not that much in comparison to other stories, but I didn't even think anyone would find this story!

Just wanted to thank you guys, and let you guys know tomorrow I will publish a real chapter ;)

Love you all,

-R <3

P.S. Do you guys have any requests for my one-shots book that I will publish soon? If you do, leave a comment! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.5K 7
Peter finally got his life under control, that is until his Academic Decathalon Team decides to take a tour of Avengers Tower. !UNDER EDITING! #1 in...
244K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
63.3K 1.3K 12
Peter has been living at Avengers Tower for 2 years, known to the workers and Avengers as Peter Parker-Stark-Rogers. When his teacher announces that...
1.3M 33K 128
The title says it all, just a few random field trip one-shots made by yours truly. I may be putting a few not field trip one shots because I feel lik...