Corrupt Me

By jlweil

He told me to stay out of his way. He said I didn't belong in his world. He called me a spoiled brat. Tristan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Author Note

2.2K 20 0
By jlweil

Hey guys! Many of you might know me as J.L. Weil. I've decided to get my hands dirty and write a New Adult Contemporary Romance that has been in my head for months. This is a just for fun project as of now with no real commitment when chapters will be published and won't be professionally edit, so expect mistakes and errors. (I'm a sucky editor)

I hope you enjoy Everly and Tristan's roller coaster story.

Note: it will be on the darker side. So for those reading on, before you start I want to let you know this series will contain mature content, including explicit language, sexual themes, suicide, and overall mature words suited for those over 16.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 183 45
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
2.8M 68.1K 124
COMPLETED - When Isabella arrives at college, she's determined to keep her head in the books and go by unnoticed. Yet, life had other plans for her...
82.6K 2.5K 36
[completed] *Book 1 of the Colorado Ink series* Freya: I thought being dumped by my boyfriend right before I left for college was the worst thing th...
Bashful By Reignbow

Teen Fiction

83.8K 2.2K 40
Kadynce begins dreading the first day of her sophomore year at a new school as she still hasn't experienced things most girls have... Never had her...