(Male reader x Kill La Kill)...

Oleh Jerenm19

This is the second story that I was planning to write about. I really hope y'all like Kingdom hearts/Kill la... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Chapter 1 Destati
Chapter 3 Proelium
Chapter 4 Prova
Chapter 5 Acus
Chapter 6 Clavis
Chapter 7 Aviditร 
Chapter 8 Luce
Chapter 9 Ludere
Chapter 10 Buio
Chapter 11 Spina
Chapter 12 Lex
Chapter 13 Veritas
Chapter 14 Relatorum
Chapter 15 Curore
Chapter 16 Capti
Chapter 17 acceptatio
Chapter 18 Number Zero
Chapter 19 Ultimo
Sponsoring myself

Chapter 2 Vestige

14.3K 179 339
Oleh Jerenm19

We return to our bewildered scene with Ryuko Pointing her Scissor blade at Satsuki on top of her tower.

Ryuko: You're going to tell me! Who's the owner of this scissor, Satsuki Kiryuin!?

(Y/N): Oh, aggressive are we?

Satsuki: You said your name was Ryuko Matoi? You're Isshin Matoi's daughter?

Ryuko: You know who my father is?

Within this moment Ryuko's suit began to launch steam. Ryuko was drenched in sweat and was breathing very heavily. She then stabbed the floor unable to move, shaking very wearily.

Ryuko: We'll have a leisurely chat another day, Satsuki Kiryuin!

She then begins to run out the school yelling. There were students running about chasing her and a man with green hair directing them. Satsuki then slams her sword hilt stopping the hordes of students.

Satsuki: Don't bother. She'll be back. Leave her be until then.

She turns around to walk away before stopping to talk to someone.

Satsuki: Inumuta.

Inumuta: Yes milady?

Satsuki: Get information on that one boy from earlier. With the way he moved and his strength seemed to be a problem for our jurisdiction.

She then begins to walk away into the bright white light. Our protagonist sits on the edge of the Class building. He then hops off and leaves through another portal.

(Y/N): This....... Will be so much fun.

Time-skip to noon.

Ryuko was riding the tram down the slums until she passed out next to some... developing boys. Who were giving her funny looks. One was about to touch her before a hand grabbed their arm.

Mataro: Eh?!

(Y/N): My, My a bit too young aren't we?

Mataro: Hey what do you think you're doing!? I'm the great lightning speed Mataro Mankanshoku!!

(Y/N): Lightning speed eh?! Well let's see if you can live to my standards of 'lightning' speed.

Mataro and his friends: Get Read-

Before he can finish his sentence (Y/N)'s entire body was covered in electricity, sparks going everywhere and growing a yellow aura. Knives in between his fingers with a yellow color and blue outlines. He then dashed in the air then next to one of Mataro's friends launching them away with much force. He then goes to another and Punches them in the gut. they were sent off into a building. (Y/N) then stands in front of Mataro.

(Y/N): I won't hurt you, Ryuko here is a friend of your sister.

Mataro: 0_0' ... R-Right! Y-You shoulda said so in the first place. I'll take her to my place to g-get her patched up.

(Y/N): I'll be carrying her, after the stunt you just pulled I don't think it is wise to do so while I'm here.

Time-skip to the Mankanshoku residence.

We see the young Ryuko in a Futon waking from passing out. She flinches her eyes before sitting up and inspecting the room. She looks at herself to see her bandaged up from the damage she took earlier.

(Y/N): You finally awake?

Ryuko turns to see (Y/N) sitting cross legged in her direction. The hood hiding his face enabling him to not be visible. Upon instinct Ryuko throws her fist at (Y/N).

Ryuko: You!

Her attack was stopped by (Y/N)'s palm.

Ryuko: Wh- What the...

(Y/N): Relax, I'm not here to fight. More like I'm here to prevent a fight actually.

(Y/N) then turns around and knocks on the sliding door.

(Y/N): You can come in now!

On cue the Whole Mankanshoku Family came through.

(Y/N): I'm sure you already know Mako and Mataro, but the rest still need some introductions.

Barazo: Barazo Mankanshoku. I'm the back alley doctor I've killed more than saved.

Ryuko: That's a bad thing

Barazo: Don't worry about it. The dead ones don't sue you.

Sukuyo: I'm Mako's mother, Sukuyo.

She begins to take out a pot of what seems to be beans and slams it on the table.

Sukuyo: I know it's nothing fancy, but eat all you like!

(Y/N) begins to notice that Ryuko was handling herself pretty fine. He gets up and begins to walk out.

(Y/N): Well I see your doing better Ryuko, If those pervs do anything to harass you. Just punch them or something. See ya tomorrow.

Ryuko: Wait!

(Y/N): Hmmm?

Ryuko runs up to (Y/N) with a bit of pain due to the damage delt.

Ryuko: Hey thanks. For right now and Earlier in the courtyard.

(Y/N):............. Pft!

(Y/N) began to laugh as to what Ryuko had stated. Ryuko having her face red from embarrassment

(Y/N): haha... Oh my you are quite the intriguing one indeed. With the outfit, your tone, just your Character in general is just so full of surprises!

Ryuko: Huh...?

(Y/N): It's nothing,Well Miss Matoi I must be on my way. We have school tomorrow so you better be prepared.

Ryuko: Wait.................. who are you?

The young man turns around taking off his hood. Revealing his Dark hair in a Spikey fashion, green eyes, A scar in between his eyes, with a smile.

(Y/N): I'm just your average Nobody.

With that note a portal appears behind (Y/N) the same that he showed during Fukuroda's confrontation.

(Y/N): Ciao

Ryuko: W-wait!

When Ryuko had asked him to wait, (Y/N) was already gone. She just stood there for a moment staring at the position (Y/N) was at. She then lifts her head and walks back into Mako's house.

Time-skip To the next morning

Our Protagonist is currently on the Tram the way up to Honnouji Academy. Why did he take the train instead of teleporting all the way up to the academy!? We may never know.

(Y/N): Up we go.

Mako: WAIT UP!!!!

(Y/N): hmmmm?

(Y/N) Turns his head to see Mako and Ryuko Running to the Tram. Both seeming to be stressed out about their timing to school. (Y/N) opens the door for them

(Y/N): In you go.

Ryuko: Thanks (pants)

(Y/N): Anytime.

Mako: OH! (Y/N)! THANK YOU!

Mako begins to bow at an extraordinary rate.

(Y/N): Calm down, You're fine.

Mako stops bowing and her eyes glitter, Ryuko then gets closer to (Y/N) with her hand on her chin, Inspecting the man. She notices the Scar on his Forehead.

Ryuko: Oi!

(Y/N): Yes?

Ryuko: Where'd you get that?

Ryuko points at (Y/N)'s Forehead with an aggressive expression. Leaning in closer every second that passes that he doesn't answer.

(Y/N): Personal experience.

Ryuko growls to (Y/N)'s response with her expression getting angrier by the second.

(Y/N): Curious, are we now? Honestly I wish I would tell you, but sadly I have no memory on how that scar got there.

Ryuko then Slides back giving (Y/N) more space. She crosses her arms with an angered tone. After she does this she looks out the window to see the scenery change. From the Slums of the City all the way up to a middle class structure changing the feel.

Ryuko: There's a pretty distinct Gap between Rich and poor.

Mako: Well, it's a city ruled by Lady Satsuki. Top tier students get put into the exclusive residential Area. Low tier students like us get the Slums.

Ryuko: Your position in school also determines how you live?

Mako: Isn't that awesome?

Ryuko: No.

(Y/N): Although it's pretty straightforward. Oh! Here we are.

The group hops off the tram and enters the School. The three of them currently in the courtyard heading to their destination.

Mako: Oh yeah that reminds me! Ryuko, If you need a place to-

The instant that Mako was about to speak, she was struck by a Tennis ball at high speeds.

(Y/N): Oh, my.

Mako: Mom Said that-

Mako was about to speak again but was pelted by another round of tennis Balls.

Mako: If you don't Have a-

Mako was about to get hit with another round of Tennis balls before they were stopped by (Y/N) gathering them in a giant magnetic ball.

(Y/N): Magneza! My, my isn't it rude to interrupt someone while they are talking?

Ryuko: Hey, What's the big Idea!

???: Ah, You were the transfer student who was rude to lady Satsuki, as I recall. Stay out of this. I'm the Girl's Tennis Club President, Omiko Hakodate

The Person who spoke had a skirt with Tennis balls at the bottom, A sleeveless shirt, a White cap, and a sniper scope on her right eye. She also has a Giant red Tennis Racket

(Y/N): How did she hit those tennis balls?

Omiko: Club member Mako Mankanshoku has failed to fulfill her club obligations. She is being purged as a result.

Ryuko: What did Mako do wrong!?

Omiko: She skipped yesterday's club practice. As a result she has to suffer 110 million cannonball serves. An outsider has no right to complain about internal club policie-

(Y/N): If I happen to intervene, I believe that Mako was Kidnapped by Mr. Fukuroda last evening. Not only that, If you two were to have a bout right now then you both would be late to class. And you don't want the school to bring down hell on you now would you?

Omiko:.....

Ryuko:.....

(Y/N): But I won't interfere, Have fun with your little cat fight.

With that (Y/N) grabbed Mako and the Black portal appeared in front of him, He then proceeded to walk into it.

Ryuko: That was.... Okay nevermind. Where were we!

Omiko: Right! She was taken wi- Actually where is she?

Ryuko: Huh?

Unknown to both Ryuko and Omiko, (Y/N) had taken Mako to class.

Ryuko; Mako? Mako?! MAKO:?!?

She then notices a note on her Guitar case. It reads

G'day Ryuko, I see you've read my letter, or are currently reading this, But I've taken Mako to class since you two seem to want to have a fight. I'll leave you to it. Good Luck!

Ryuko:...

After that little incident Ryuko was shot by Hordes of Tennis balls, and was launched out of the school.

Time-skip to the tennis courts.

Mako was being plunged by tennis balls from every direction, She was tied up with rope to a pole. (Y/N) was also tied up but the Students who were trying to hit him with the Tennis balls were on the floor with bruises and scratches all over them.

(Y/N): (Sigh) You all can't understand how reflect works can you? How did you even capture me and tie me up?

After a few seconds Ryuko appeared before Mako Blocking every ball that was going to hit her.

(Y/N): *smirks* Oh good, she's here.

Suddenly (Y/N) was next to Ryuko untying Mako.

(Y/N): Hey Ryuko.

Ryuko: Hey, when did you get here?

(Y/N): I was here from the start.

(Y/N) then points at the other pole with loose Rope at the bottom and tennis club members on the floor.

Ryuko: ......oh...... ._.

Omiko then walks up to the three with an irritated look. She then points her 'Tennis Racket' at (Y/N).

Omiko: I don't know what you did, but because of you, my club members are injured.

She gets more irritated, she growls with an angered expression, gritting her teeth.

Omiko: I hope you know we don't take that kind of ordeal lightly.

(Y/N): If you're angry with me then you should look into what you've done to cause this to happen. I have no right to tell you otherwise, but, It's your fault that this happened in the first place

Omiko begins to get more irritated her pupils shrinking. She and her club members then Form a line, throwing the ball in the air ready to serve. They begin to serve and the tennis balls were launched at (Y/N) at speeds most people couldn't comprehend. But, (Y/N) wasn't most people.

(Y/N):.....

The balls were getting closer.

(Y/N):......

It was closer. Ryuko Notices this and tries to help him. She jumps from where Mako was and gets Closer to (Y/N).

Ryuko: (Y/N)!

(Y/N):..........

The balls were about to hit (Y/N) before he took off his hoodie revealing his face, he then moved his arms behind his back.

(Y/N): ...Refleza...

The tennis balls were stopped in place, before a dome of light surrounded (Y/N). After about a second the balls ricochet back to Omiko and her Club members. The balls hit the Members in their stomachs, with Twice the amount of Power, and speed. Omiko didn't have the time to dodge so she was also injured.

(Y/N): Jeez, Patients please, you are short tempered young lady.

Omiko was struggling to get back up. She didn't expect what had (Y/N) done.

Sanageyama: D-Disqui-

(Y/N): I believe there is proper Judgment is in order, You young sir,did not put into consideration that Omiko here, has Kidnapped two people and held them in public custody. She also assaulting us for Faults that we weren't given a choice to.

Sanageyama:.....

Omiko couldn't get up she passed out from the damage caused from (Y/N). (Y/N) looks down upon her.

(Y/N): Pathetic.... Ryuko, She's all yours

Ryuko: R-right

(Y/N): Magneza.

(Y/N) Then used that ball of Magnetic energy to lift Omiko into the air. Ryuko then Slices her ripping off her clothes.

(Y/N): My, my So forward

Sanageyama: You Bitch. Don't get so full of yourself.

Satsuki: Wait, Sanageyama. This man Clearly held the upper hand, In both power and his wit.

(Y/N): Wow, someone here actually can give appreciation.

Ryuko then walks up to Satsuki with her hand on her glove, ready for anything.

Ryuko: So, You going to tell me? Are you the scissor blade woman?

Satsuki then drew her sword to hit Ryuko's uniform. However it was stopped by (Y/N).

Satsuki:?!

(Y/N): Oh my, can we not fight for one day, there's a thing called talking you know.

(Y/N) Lets go of Satsuki's blade. She then jumps back and sheathes her sword.

Satsuki: How did he-

(Y/N): Stop your bakuzan? Simple...

(Y/N) then points at Satsuki with a cocky look.

(Y/N): I could see it a mile away, You were just too slow.

Satsuki then changes her serious look to a confident smile.

Satuki: You Intrigue me. I never asked for your name.

(Y/N): Oh right, I believe I still haven't Introduced myself.

(Y/N) then bows with his arm extended outward and one next to his stomach.

(Y/N): I am (Y/N) (L/N). But please,

(Y/N) then lifts his head with a smile.

(Y/N): Call me a nobody.

With that (Y/N), Ryuko and Mako were gone in an instant.

Satsuki: As I expected, They are most formidable. To think he grabbed my blade. I will remember this day (Y/N) (L/N),,,,,,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) : CHAPTER TWO IS OUT, hope you all liked this and holy shit. This book jumped in the hundreds for the #Kingdomhearts Thank you all so much, hope you all will look forward to the next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

172K 2.9K 27
(Y/N) is a young alchemist who is attending Honnouji Academy that nobody knows of. One day he meets Ryuko and decides help her find her fathers kille...
29.5K 424 15
what heppens when an wrathful overlypowered and totally inspired by "Nakedness weaponised"person goes to a school where social standing is every thin...
371K 7.5K 26
Disclaimer*** story does NOT belong to me. I'm just tweaking it a bit to my liking. โœจNSFW โœจ18+ ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿผ gets spicier as you read โœจ if you haven't read k...
1.7M 27.1K 24
Meet (Y/N), the most powerful hero on earth... that no one has ever heard of. He's done it all, slay monsters, avert disasters, and save the planet a...