Pistanthrophobia - swaggersou...

By trippycrow

Pistanthrophobia - The fear of trusting people Swaggersouls, a 24 year old youtuber, whos... More

.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
NEW BOOK
.7
.8
.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.3
3.4

3.2

2.7K 75 18
By trippycrow

Swaggers pov

She left with Jay and Chloe... I haven't even had the heart to text her. I did fuck up I was becoming overly possessive. Mason hasn't left his room since she left, what Jay had said really fucked him up so he's been mopping in his room.

Me on the other hand...

I haven't stopped toking or drinking, not a day has gone by where I wasn't sober and that's how i'm copping.

Max hasn't contacted me and I don't think she wants to, I know she needs space I have been suffocating her and I don't want to become to much for her.

There was a knock on my door.

The door opened and Toby came through "well you do look like shit so it's not just Mason" Toby sucked dick at being comforting but he does at least try and show he cares "Jay told her..." I was kind of confused at first I removed looked over at him sitting at the edge of my bed.

My mind was doing 360 no scopes and I felt like throwing up from the alcohol "He told her the truth about you dude" He didn't even look at me when he said it and that's when I felt myself actually about to throw up Toby slid the trash can over and held it as I released whatever was in my stomach into the can. He rubs my back and sighs.

I didn't know what else to do but cry.

I was a mess.

I was drunk.

I was high.

I was mentally unstable.

I'm a fucking mess without Max.

Toby had given me some medicine and some water and I took a nap to rest for a few. When I woke up it was dark, I was sweaty, and I needed to hear Max's voice.

I grabbed my phone and looked for her contact...

I started tearing up, I just want her in my arms again.

Hoping she would answer I pressed the call button and put the phone against my ear. With each ring it hurt my heart more and made me the biggest pussy when I started to cry.

She, of course, didn't pick up.

I threw my phone against the wall and cursed on the top of my lungs not caring who was asleep or not.

She can not leave me... I can't lose her. She is all I have left.

I can't lose her.

Not this again...

"Hey babyyy" she drags out the nickname meaning she wanted something "Yes Lilly?" I turned and seen her having the puppy eyes again "Can I have some money to go shopping with some friends?" she sat on my lap and kissed my cheek making me chuckle "Yes my love you can you know where my wallet is" she squeals thanking me and rushing out of the room.

Our 5 year anniversary is today and I planned to propose to her.

I had everything planned out and her going out with friends was the best thing for me to finish off my plan.

She is the love of my life we've been together since high school and she's been my first everything. My first kiss, my first date, she was the first person I have ever been in bed with and the person I ever want to talk to.

My phone dinged signaling it was a text message, I looked and seen it was a friend of mine from college.

Rick Rolled Cunt
Aye can't make it tonight family in
hospital plz tell me how it goes the doors unlocked get whatever you need ;)
with love
Rick ❤️

I laughed and said it's okay and hope his family is alright and to keep me updated. Since I started college Rick and I have been there for each other especially when Rachel cheated on him and he was a mess after that.

I got into the shower and got ready to make tonight perfect.

Cleaning up the house I texted Lilly saying that I would be staying with Rick for the night to do a project for college and she just replied back with

"Okay :)"

I quickly left to get everything I had stored for this.

Especially her ring...

She has always loved this ring from the day we met.

I got into my car and drove to Ricks to get what I needed and waited. The timing had to be just right. Just for her.

8 o'clock rolled around and I texted Lily

Hey baby how was shopping?

it was good!! how's project?

Good good! wyd?

Oh in the shower now ;)
missing you.

Perfect.

I quickly got up and headed to my house. When pulling in the driveway I seen a car parked to the side of the street which was odd. I grabbed all of my things and quietly went inside to surprise her.

When I went near the shower door I heard nothing but all the noise was coming from the bedroom.

I didn't want to believe it.

I walked over and opened the door dropping everything I had in my hands to propose to the woman who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

The same woman who is in my bed underneath my best friend.

"Oh my god what the hell why are you here?" she shrieked and they quickly got covered up. "Why am I here? In my own home? That I pay for? I don't know Lily why am I here?" I clenched my jaw and my fists wanted to beat the hell out of Rick but both of them are at fault and I can't beat the shit out of Lily.

Rick tried to grab his shit and leave but I shoved his naked ass on the ground. "You aren't going anywhere. You..." I pointed at Lilly "Why the fuck did you do this..." I felt like crying but I was more consumed with anger than sadness "You're cheating on me too I know you are where else would you be?" she tried spitting back at me "Getting shit to propose to you" I pointed at the ground at the flowers and ring and cards and the gift of all the photos we had taken over the years in an collage.

"Oh my god... I do want to marry you..." she started crying and I laughed picking the ring up and went to the bathroom flushing the ring down the toilet. "Nah I don't think so" I looked at Rick and slammed my shoe into his crotch making him hunch over and almost cry. "Oh man i'm so sorry how's the family? I'm guess they're doing great and out of the hospital right?" I crouched a bit seeing him in pain.

After a bit I made them both leave the house and I was left alone with a bottle of jack daniels and captain morgan.

My eyes shoot opened meeting with the bright lights. I looked around and seen I was in the hospital. Guess something happened.

I haven't had that dream in a while.

Since I met Max....

That's why I have these trust issues... Many more events happened after that but that's what started it all and I had not been in a relationship since Lilly but when I met Max my world changed I felt more comfortable I felt more at ease and I could sleep better I could think better and I knew I had to be with her...

Matt came in the room seeing me "Oh calm you're awake good uh... do you know what happened?" He sat in the chair next to me and I shook my head "ah... okay well you uh almost died of alcohol poisoning so they cleared your stomach out with some weird black stuff and you looked like you were having an exorcism" we both laughed and I laid back.

"Haven't heard from Max but your fucked up phone has a message" He hands me my phone and leaves the room.

I looked down at my phone and seen her message.

————————————

heyyy hoped you liked swaggers pov and back story :)) but on that note

I entered the wattys 2019!!! Not saying i'll win but it'd be so cool to my summers coming to an end and idk if that means i will be posting more of less so no promises

thank you for the support to allow me to get the chance to do this 😍😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 38
"Mason listen to me, I love you." the book is complete! if you would like to check out my other one that i'm working on it's a fitz x reader called c...
165K 2.3K 125
{COMPLETE} @misfits started following you. Highest ranking!- #1 ranking in GAMERGIRL
21.8K 547 18
It was Toby that found her. Toby that introduced her into their lives. It was Toby that created the family that they are, created the love they all s...
1.9K 41 11
Just me wanted to share my imagination being a crush of a great guy known as (goodguy) Fitz and the life of being a girlfriend of a guy named Cameron...