iii. radiance. [ on...

By -enemies

just cute shit I need to write down. More

..|radiance.
↪ zx| mama's cookout
sk| imported.
fz| sunflower seeds
rx| lmg
ty| happy new years
ys| a place for me.
zk| vibrancy
rf| blond- lost lovers intro
vc| orange bodies
ut| ivy
dmx| beltway
vk| what you heard
qr|request
fg| sirens
fy| got it
ab| autopilot

lx|u say

3.1K 100 267
By -enemies

PAIRING x| tyler x rocky| x PAIRING

a hundred percent based off the goldlink song:) (slightly)

"joey...i don't know about this party, bro.." tyler okonma said as he and his friend stood outside a large victorian looking house,  watching people trail in and out of the crowded house.

"nigga what do you mean, 'i don't know?'" joey huffed mocking his friend, who only rolled his eyes at his antics. "bruh, the rumors about new orleans are false, loosen up."

the two friends decided to take a trip to new orleans out of boredom and curiosity. joey wanted to see if voodoo was real and tyler was bored of staying at home so he tagged along. the week-long search of a voodoo priestess was a dead end and joey was highly disappointed. but once he caught word of a party a couple blocks away from his hotel, his mood instantly changed. now here they were, debating on whether they should go in or not.

tyler looked over his dread head acquaintance and sighed before fixing his silk button up.

"let's go, i guess." tyler muttered while joey cheered before running straight towards the house. "here goes nothing. " tyler began to approach the house, ignoring the obnoxious stares from the people hanging outside the house. as soon as he entered the house the boy noticed something was slightly off. the house decor looked centuries old and for some reason the house was lit by the misplaced Victorian inspired lamps.

tyler also noticed a collection of eyes on him, making him slightly confused. he looked over at the people in the corridor who returned his stare before turning their heads back to each other, starting up a conversation.

the hard sound of afro beats was thumping bass through out the house, making tyler move along to the beat along with the rest of the humans in the house. he quickly shuffled along to the living room where there was a bunch of people grinding on each other while some others were leaned up against the furniture, conversating.

tyler noticed his friend joey controlling an african girl who was practically breaking her back to the beat. tyler chuckled and walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a drink before walking back into the living room joining his friend on the dance floor, looking for somebody to control. "damn, shawty killing it." joey pointed out a girl that was slowly wining while her friends hyped her up.

tyler smirked, taking a sip of his drink before approaching the girl, positioning himself right behind her before placing a hand on her lower back while the girl continued to wine before changing up the pace, grinding hard on Tyler's pelvis. the girl's friends began  to scream like crazy making the girl look up at tyler before grinning, finding the boy attractive.

meanwhile, across the room, rakim stared at his girlfriend, whine all up on an unknown man, a mug plastered on his face. "aye, ain't that justine's thot ass dutty whining on that tall nigga with the bucket hat?" his friend jordan commented while rakim downed the rest of his beverage, wiping over his lips.

"yep," rakim muttered before marching towards his girlfriend, pushing her off the man. "who the fuck are you, nigga?" rakim yelled getting in tyler's face before turning towards his girl. "you know this nigga, j?"

justine shook her head, slightly embarrassed, infuriating rakim even more. "who are you bro and what the fuck are doing with my girl? " rakim said pushing tyler up against the wall. tyler looked down at the man a small, devilish smirk on his face as he sipped on his drink. tyler quickly grabbed the man's face and turned it to the side before whispering something into rakim's ear.

"you better chill before i do something a lot worse with your girl," tyler looked the man up and down before smirking. "i might even do it with you." tyler looked back at rakim's, smirking at the man's shocked face before winking at him.

"now, go back to your lil friends so I can finish off what I started. "tyler slapped the boy's cheek lightly before moving past him and into the kitchen for a refill. rakim looked up at the man, slightly aroused, embarrassed and angry all at the same time.

usually rakim would've punched the man as soon as he grabbed his face but something about the man's dominance made him feel small. and he didn't like that. at all. well, kinda but he wouldn't admit it.

"damnnn! You let your girl get controlled by a stranger, then you get bitched by the same guy? shittt!" jordan piped up as rakim walked back up to their spot, a slightly irritated look on his face.

"jordan, shut the fuck up." rakim huffed, snatching the cup out of his friends hand and downing the rest of it before throwing the empty red cup to the side.

"nigga, my drink!" jordan huffed, slapping the back of rakim's head while the older man shushed him. "the fuck you shushing me for! nigga you drank-"

"dawg, stop fucking talking!" rakim said in a hushed tone. " look," rakim pointed to the tall man in the silk button down, moving through out the room, probably looking for somebody to control.

"What about him?" jordan asked still irritated with rakim for drink the rest of his beverage.

"there's something wrong about him, like when he was whispering into my ear he said he would try something....with me." rakim said as he continued to stare at tyler as he controlled another girl to an afro bashment song.

"okay...why are you so weirded out?" jordan asked as they continued to stare at the man dance with the girl.

rakim rolled his eyes, "because I'm not gay, jordan!"

"shit, coulda fooled me." jordan muttered earning a hard slap from rakim. "what the fuck?"

rakim continued to stare at the tall man, slightly intrigued. there was something about the man that made him wanna risk it all just to spend a night with him.alright, maybe he was kinda gay but he wasn't exactly out of the closet. in fact, he kinda was hiding behind the big fur coat in the closet and he wanted it to stay like that.

"you staring mad hard at him bruh, you sure you not gay? " jordan asked looking down at his friend.

rakim turned to look at jordan, "yes! I'm not gay, nigga!" rakim turned back to the view of the dance floor, noticing a pair of eyes were staring into his soul. rakim quickly looked over at the pair of eyes and almost lost his shit. tyler was staring right at him, approaching his spot.

"fuck," rakim muttered under his breath, " imma go get a drink real quick. " rakim told jordan before striding out of the living room and straight into the kitchen, pouring up a drink.

"you tried to run away from me and you decided to run into the kitchen?"  the familiar deep voice made rakim slightly shiver before turning around looking up at the tall man." rookie move. "

"what do you want?"

"to finish what we started."

rakim blinked before sighing, "what do you mean? we ain't start shit."

tyler only smirked. "your eyes tell me a different story then the one your telling now. "

rakim snorted, "you don't know me, nigga."

tyler grinned, showcasing his gold grills, "you'd be surprised."

tyler could read the man like a book.

a down low, submissive gay man, using his girlfriend for anal sex and a cover up while he constantly cheats on her with different men , but of course, she doesn't know that. tyler has met similar characters like rakim through hook ups and spontaneous one night stands. but the difference was, they were all white.

tyler slowly licked his lips as he looked down at the man; rakim wasn't his type, but he was willing to try something new. and the man was attractive, so that was a plus.

"look, let's not play hard to get... you need somebody to fulfill your needs and guess what? i'm that person. so let's cut the bullshit, you need this more than me." tyler said his words trickling into rakim's needy mind.

rakim didn't think twice as he downed his drink, the bitter taste of hennessey trickling down his throat before grabbing tyler's hand and pulling him towards one of the many rooms through the house.

the boys settled on a empty room just two doors away from the living room and got straight to it. clothes were flying off as soon as they entered the room and before rakim knew it, he was laying on bed his ass up in the air, waiting for the man to shove his dick inside him.

"you clean?" tyler asked as he spat into his hand, lubricating his erect dick with his saliva; not bothering to grab his condom out of his back pocket.

"yes, now hurry up, fuck." rakim snapped, desperate.

tyler rolled his eyes before spitting on the boy's ring of muscle before shoving his lengthy dick in him with no warning; a pained moan leaving the boy's lips.

"Stay in a sub's place. You don't run shit here." tyler spat pulling out before re-entering the boy, this time slowly, as if he was trying to savour the feeling of the man clenching around his penis.

"Calm down, baby." tyler quickly muttered as he continued to push his length into rakim who was basking in the feeling of pain which was slowly turning into pleasure. tyler entered the rest in, before moving in and out slowly; a slow and steady beat rising.

rakim grabbed the bedsheets as he began to push back onto tyler's penis, obviously wanting the dom to speed up his strokes. tyler looked down at the boy as he suddenly began to speed up his strokes, watching his dick disappear between the man's chocolate cheeks.

the slow and steady beat was now replace with a fast irregular beat, complimented with passion filled moans and euphoric groans from the two men. their erotic dance was slowly coming to an end but they both wanted it to last just a little longer.

tyler grabbed rakim's hair with one hand while the other gripped rakim's asscheek, making the latter moan like crazy. his kink for pain was a enormous turn on for tyler and it took everything to not cum before him. for the first time tyler wasn't to finish at the same time as his sexual partner.

meanwhile, rakim was ready to release his load but he needed something a little more. " c-choke me.. " rakim moaned out loud slightly surprising tyler but the man obliged, wrapping his hand around the man's throat, giving it a hard squeeze; a choked moan leaving rakim's mouth as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, pure white ribbons shooting out of his tip while his legs shook from the eminence pleasure he was feeling.

tyler continued to pound into the latter as he continued to chase his nut, the feeling slightly creeping up on him. soon enough, the man pulled out and released all over rakim's back, letting out a high pitched moan before collapsing beside rakim, breathless.
tyler didn't want to admit it but, that was the best piece of ass he's had in a long time. he didn't know if he could let rakim slip away from him. the man continued to ponder in his thoughts as he laid next to the sub .

tyler didn't stay down for long though. He quickly regained his breath and got of the bed, his clothes flying back on as quick as they came off; rakim watching the man in slight confusion. "i don't cuddle after one night stands." tyler said bluntly noticing the boy's expression.

rakim nodded, slightly disappointed. he quickly began to clean himself up, not bothering to look at the man that just blew his back out.

"here," tyler handed the boy a piece of paper. "maybe if you break up with your 'girl' and come out of the closet, we can do more than just cuddling after sex." tyler winked at the boy before exiting the room.

rakim looked down at the note a small smile gracing the boy's face. on the note a name and a number was scribbled on.

It read,

tyler ;)

234-555-673

available when you are.

rakim grinned before shoving the number into his jeans, before quickly shoving his clothes on.

"joey!" tyler yelled over the loud music blaring from out the speakers.

"yerrrrr!" joey hollered pushing through the crowd to greet his tall friend. "wassup? did you get in them cheeks?" the boy asked making tyler glance him, slightly irritated.

"let's go fag, we got a fucking flight to catch at five a.m." tyler said wrapping an arm around his friend as they walked out of the house.

"nigga, don't run away from the topic at hand." joey smirked as they walked back to the hotel. "i saw you sneak off with that pretty looking nigga. did you get in them cheeks?"

tyler only smirked, giving joey all the confirmation he needed.

"thank fucking god!" joey yelled. " I'm so tired of seeing you bring home these insecure dl crackers."

"yeah," tyler agreed . "he was the best piece of ass I've had in awhile."

"forreal?"

"hell yeah."

jordan sipped his drink as he watched rakim limp towards him, a knowing look on his face. "you're a fucking faggot, oh my god." jordan gasped as soon as rakim was close to hear him.

"shut up, you bottom for symere." rakim spat ready to snatch the drink out of jordan's hand.

"you know that's not true." jordan muttered making rakim roll his eyes.

"how did you know i...you know." rakim asked in a hushed tone.

"i recognize that limp from anywhere....and you got a hand print around your neck." jordan whispered making rakim gasp before clutching his neck.

"you kinky bitch!"

"shut up, jordan."

---

-i made this long as hell for no fucking reason. And it's still bad. Love that for me. anyways, mind any mistakes I wrote this at 2-3 am. :))) I'm TIREDDD. Bye.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
421K 22.7K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
169K 5.2K 16
𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊. ❛ You ever heard of being gay for pay? ❜ © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐥𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
4K 420 15
I'll write this later.