Original Sin

Von TheAngryMortal

Alex and Anger have left a bloody trail in the year since they slaughtered the six other spirits. The two hav... Mehr

Prelude: Blood (Chapter 1)
Anger: Ceaseless (Chapter 2)
Complication (Chapter 3)
The Second Spirit (Chapter 4)
Appeasement (Chapter 5)
Evolution (Chapter 6)
Cleansing (Chapter 7)
Epilogue: Spirit Law
Corruption (Chapter 7)

From the Author

8 1 0
Von TheAngryMortal

Seven Sins was never supposed to be the way it was, but Original Sin was never supposed to exist. A sequel had never been planned, nor had I intended to write one, but the idea took hold as I imagined what would become of Alex and Anger in the future.
Another important aspect of Original Sin was to remind audiences of Anger's malicious nature. It is NOT the good guy. So, it's vicious transformation at the end of the novel had to happen.
There were hard points in the novel - I didn't know many aspects of the story until it became time to write them, and you may recall complaints about the chapters being in the wrong order (Are they back in order now?). But once again, I am pleased with the result.
Thank you for reading. This is most likely the end of Alex's adventures... but not necessarily the end of Anger's...
- Adam.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.1K 811 28
A normal person, that's all they were. Until they met them. Little did Y/n know, that the seven deadly sins had human forms. And they had one thing i...
1.1K 774 13
Jessica, a normal high school teen who has spent three years in a coma after a hit and run incident has finally awoke, to find herself being tarmente...
402 21 20
Demons are building a colony on earth, certain that both angels and humans are unaware. While mortals might be, the angels are in the colony and very...
338 36 7
When a group of teenagers 'accidentally' open a portal to another world through the act of 7 sins. Read to find out how they seal the portal and free...