Behind Closed Doors

By weirdom_girl

This is the story of a girls journey in the last year of high school and somehow messes her life but at the s... More

Introduction
Last day of summer
Having a sleepover
First day of school
The past life
Having classes together
Homework in Starbucks!
Invitation
Thoughts
Wednesday- Disaster Day
Wdnesday-Disaster Day (part 2)
Friday Finally Here
Party Time! (part 1)
Party Time! (part 2)
Alone Time?
Party Planner!
Out Of The Box
Birthday Suprise!

Hard 2 be a Boyfriend

9 0 0
By weirdom_girl

Hello! I am quite early so pls comment and vote it's about 2 get interesting......

(Pic on the right is breakfast)

Nathan's POV

When I woke up on Saturday morning I felt happy and excited but also scared. Happy bcoz Kiara is finally MY girlfriend, excited coz we are gonna have some serious fun 2day and scared bcause I did not want that filthy liitle duckface (got that from Kiara) bothering Kiara on this special day. It is October 10th which is: KIARA'S BIRTHDAY! I knew she would want her family 2 be here so I had gotten up early 2 plan the suprise, the party was at my house since my step-dad finally decided 2 leave the house for 1 entire month so I had the house 2 myslef since my mom decided she wanted 2 go with him. I saw Kiara open her eyes, her head was gently resting on my chest and she gave me a smile "Morning Princess, early for the first time?" I asked mockingly. "No, I like being with u," she said with a small smile. AWWWW so sweet. I got up and gave her time 2 get dressed so I went down 2 make bfast: CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES! U must be wondering can I really make them or am I planning 2 burn the house down.... I am actually a really good cook so I made them happily and the best I could since it's my girlfriend's bday.

She came down the stairs looking hot in that green t-shirt and red jeans with flip-flops, I am so happy that she is mine and I can't get enough of her. "So what's for breakfast?" she asked. "Your fave chocolate chip pancakes," I announced as I moved aside revealing the delicious bfast I made. She looked shocked "Did u make this?" she asked and I could see small tears in her eyes. I moved toward her so that we were only a few milimeters away from each other, I cupped her face in my hands and wiped a tear "Princess of course I made these 4 u, who else do u see here?" I questioned with a small grin and I got a small smile back. She turned away and wanted to leave bcause she thought she was embarassed but I grabbed her back. She opened her mouth 2 say something but I hushed her up by kissing her straight away, she hesitated for a bit but then answered to my kiss. I broke off "Well r u gonna eat the pancakes or can I have them?" I asked with a grin and she rushed to the pancakes b4 I could even reach out 4 them.

I left her 2 eat and got ready and I said that we would be going out, I went back up 2 plan where we will be going. Honestly I did not want 2 see her cry again, I am already shaken up by the first I wonder how it will be next time. I looked around her room and found a place which would be just perfect 4 her and me. Man it's hard being a BOYFRIEND!!

Hope u enjoyed the chapter! Loads of fun coming up! Pls comment and vote!!! XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 458 19
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...
2.4K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
9.7K 172 34
This is a story about a girl who is in high school making good grades but she falls in love with the bad boy of the school and gets Pregnant
27.7K 762 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...