Drunken kisses

By DramaKelly

As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to anot... More

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Sticking Together
Chapter 3 - Trust
Chapter 4 - Cooking Contest
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - Spying
Chapter 7 - Wingman
Chapter 8 - Wrong Recording
Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart
Chapter 10 - Couple
Chapter 11 - Aizawa
Chapter 12 - Telling Kirishima
Chapter 13 - Double Booked
Chapter 14 - Shinari
Chapter 15 - Gay Freak Out Moment
Chapter 16 - Attack
Chapter 17 - Hospital
Chapter 18 - Dabi
Chapter 19 - Double Date
Chapter 20 - Kidnapped
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 22 - Daughter
Chapter 24 - Gay Chill Out Moment
Chapter 25 - Birthday
50k special
!!!100k!!!

Chapter 23 - Back At The Dorms

17.5K 662 681
By DramaKelly

Pov Bakugou
And as promised, Aizawa returned in the morning, together with some nurses and police. They researched my daughter's quirk and got her cleaned up. All while I held her hand. She was scared of strangers, not wanting to leave my side for one moment. It was cute...

Two days afterwards, I was allowed to return back to school. It was weekend now so I had some time to let Camilla get used to her grandparents since she'll be staying with them for most of the time. Yes, I named her. Camilla, Cami for short. I wasn't allowed to see Deku, who was being kept in a coma for the time being.

I frowned at the thought of him while slowly making my way towards the dormitory. Walking was still a bit of a struggle since my muscles weren't fully recovered yet... Cami was holding my hand as we walked, my dad holding my bag as he walked with us.
"So when is mom gonna be here again?" I asked.
"When she has picked up Inko" he answered.

"It depends on how long they stay at the Midoriya residence. But you know your mother-"
"Yeah, yeah... She'll probably be catching up until midnight" I grunted, stopping in front of the door. Dad held it open for us as we walked through. I frowned at the scene in front of me.
"What the fuck..." I whispered. In the common room were all the Todoroki children.

Half-n-half and that burned flesh Dabi dude were getting scolded by their sister, while the middle brother was apologizing to Mr Aizawa.
"Ah, stop it Fuyumi!" Dabi hissed as she hit them on the head.
"No way! You can't disappear on our family and come back out of thin air years later! As a villain no less! You should be ashamed of yourself Toya!" she hissed. Toya? So that was his real name huh...

"We were reckless and behaved on impuls. We have every right to be punished..." Shoto whispered, fully accepting his sister's rage.
"We're really sorry, Fuyumi and I will keep an eye on them" Natsu told Aizawa.
"I'm counting on it" he responded, his eyes getting a tiny little bigger as they saw me.

"Ah, Bakugou, glad you're back"

This made the Todoroki's look up and all eyes fell on me.
"Candy Cane!" Camilla exclaimed happily, running over to icyhot and hugging him. I forced myself to stay serious and watch his reaction without laughing. That didn't go for Dabi though. He chuckled, covering his mouth as Todoroki glared at him.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki, not Candy Cane"
"Daddy said you might say that, but I like Candy Cane better!" she smiled.
"Of course you do..." he muttered, glaring at me as I couldn't control my laughter anymore.
"Phahaha... C-Camilla, come on, l-leave the Todoroki's be"

"Camilla huh? Nice name" Dabi complimented.
"What the hell is that guy doing here?" I asked, scowling.
"Isn't he supposed to be in prison with Endavour or something?"
"Since he helped us take down the League of Villains, his penalty was lessened. He is placed under house arrest for five years"

"Shouldn't be that bad since father ain't living there anymore" Dabi shrugged.
"Wouldn't be so sure about that..." Shoto whispered as their sister glared them down, rage visibly soaring through her body. That was one scary woman...
"Yeah, we should get going..." Natsu sighed.
"You got your stuff Shoto?"

"Yes" he answered, grabbing a bag from the ground.
"Where are you going icyhot?" I asked.
"I'm temporarily suspended as a punishment" he reacted.
"But finals are in two weeks!" I stated, staring at Aizawa.
"He will be back in time for those, but he'll need to study the material on his own at home" he said neutrally.

"As for you and Kaminari, you shall recieve an adapted version of the final since you won't be at your full strength yet"
"What about Deku?" I asked quietly.
"After some discussion between the teachers and principal, we have decided he can take his written tests later on and doesn't need to take the physical exam" Mr Aizawa said with a small smile.

"He gets a free pass, so don't worry about him not making it to second year"
"G-good" I breathed, grabbing Camilla as she ran back to me.
"Oh and thank you for letting us stay for the weekend" dad smiled.
"Not a problem, I understand she needs time to adapt" he said, waving over at Camilla.
"Besides, Present Mic has a gift for her so..."

I rolled my eyes at that with a small smile. Shinsou had already told me all about the shopping spree they went on. He and Kaminari were with them because the insomniac wanted them to bond or some dumb shit like that.
"Softie" Dabi snorted, making Aizawa glare at him.
"Be careful with what you say to me, Toya"

Dabi frowned, crossing his arms.
"He doesn't really like that name" half-n-half muttered to me.
"Anyways, we won't see each other for a while I guess. Take care"
"Same" I said, giving him a low five before he and his family left.

"Alright! Let's get settled in" dad smiled, walking up to Aizawa, who brought him to his room for the weekend.
"Are they gone?" someone whispered from inside the common bathroom.
"Coast is clear" another voice said. I frowned, seeing basically half the class enter the room.
"What. The. Fuck" I breathed.

"Red Riding Hood!" Camilla exclaimed happily, jumping from my hold and running over to Kirishima. She liked him a lot since he was immune to her explosions and she couldn't accidentally hurt him. Besides, she trusted him since the shithead came to visit me every damn day.
"Camilla!" Kiri yelled happily as she jumped in his arms.

"Oh my God! Is this your daughter?!" Mina squealed.
"Touch her and you die!" I hissed, slowly walking towards them.
"Guys! She's shy around new people!" Eijirou stated, holding her closely.
"Plus, my parents are staying here this weekend. Talk to them and I will fucking end you" I hissed.

"You damn brat! Don't talk like that to your fucking friends!" mom yelled, entering the dorm like it was her second home, Inko trailing closely behind her.
"Oh, you must be miss Midoriya" Uraraka smiled, pulling Iidia and Asui with her to greet Inko as my mom scolded me in front of everyone else.

"Damnit you old hag! What are you even fucking meddling with?!" I scowled as she hit me on my head.
"Hey! I'm just out of the fucking hospital damn hag!"
"Then you should know better, ya brat!" she scolded, pushing my head down again before smiling brightly at the others.

"Ignore him. You kids can just call me Mitsuki and you can talk to me whenever you want"
"Tch" I scowled, pushing her off me, before glaring at the others, who seemed scared and confused.
"Anyway, I'm off!" mom exclaimed, walking out of the common room and to the elevator like she lived here every weekend.

"So why the hell were you hiding in the fucking bathroom?"
"Dude, the Todoroki's are scary" Mina whisper hissed.
"I'm feeling sorry for Shoto" Sero sighed.
"Hey, at least his dad is going to jail" Jirou shrugged.

"Yeah, heard his mom is getting out of that hospital as well" Tokoyami said.
"And Dabi is living with them too now, right?" Kirishima asked.
"That family is seriously fucked up..." I sighed.
"So how is Izuku doing?" Ochako asked Inko, peaking my interest.

"They're waking him up today" she said with a sad smile.
"All Might is with him so he won't be alone when he wakes up. I-I wanted to be there to b-but I just can't see him like that..."
She started tearing up at the thought alone and grabbed her handkerchief.
"Oh sorry, I-I can get so emotional w-when it's about my Izuku..."

"She really is Midoriya's mom..." Kiri whispered, making me elbow him in his side. He let go of Camilla, but she caught herself by floating in the air, using her quirk. Her hair was glowing a bright green as she landed on the floor, letting it turn back to normal.
"Cami, meet Inko, your grandmother" I said, walking her up to the female Midoriya.

"Oh! Hello there Camilla!" Inko smiled, kneeling down in front of her grandchild.
"You look like daddy Izu" she simply stated.
"Well, I am his mom" she smiled, making Camilla frown and look up at me.
"Why don't I have a mom?"
"You're not happy with two dads?" I asked quirking a brow.

"But daddy Izu is never here! He's always sleeping" she whined.
"He'll be here soon" I stated.
"Didn't you hear what she said? They're waking him up today"
"They are?" she gasped.
"So we can go see him, right?"

She got all excited and I mentally cursed myself as she started jumping around, claiming she would see Deku today.
"Quite the prediciment you worked yourself into, Bakugou" Iidia stated.
"Shut up four eyes! I know what I said" I groaned, covering my face.
"Argh, fine! Let's go back to the fucking hospital..."

"Are you a-absolutely sure about that Katsuki? It's not sure you can even see him" Inko said quietly.
"I know... But look at her" I muttered, waving at the happy girl, playing tag with Kirishima.
"You really have gone soft~" Uraraka teased, making me glare at her.
"Tch"

"Oh yes, I remember how your father was after the pregnancy" Inko smiled.
"He used to be more daring, challenging your mother. But after you were born he turned softer, gentle..."
"I'm not getting soft! Shut up!" I hissed, clenching my fists.

Does she really think I haven't heard the stories? Of course I knew my dad went weak after I was born! But I don't let that happen to me. I need my rage, my anger. It helps me fight, to become number one. Deku can be the soft one in our relationship.

"Oh, by the way, Kaminari and Shinsou asked when you were free for a gay freak out moment" Kirishima asked.
"When Deku is out of the hospital" I grunted.
"And stop calling it gay freak out moments. It are more gay chill out moments at this point"

"Not soft, yeah right" Sero said, snickering with Mina and Jirou.
"Where the hell is Pikachu anyway?" I asked.
"In his room with Shinsou" Kiri grinned.
"That reminds me, Tetsu is waiting for me. Bye!"
I rolled my eyes. Damn shitty hair and his double ganger... They were truly made for each other, I guess. I'm glad he found happiness.

"So how are you getting to the hospital?" Tsu asked, tilting her head.
"I'll ask my dad" I shrugged, grabbing Camilla.
"Hold your horses there sweetheart. We need you to use those puppy eyes of yours on your grandpa"
"Using your opponents weaknesses against them... You really are still just the same" Mina smirked.

"Tch, never change a winning strategy pink raccoon" I stated, walking past her with Camilla at my hip.

- - - - -

Pov Midoriya
I slowly woke up, feeling warmth surrounding me. My arms felt heavy, not being bound together anymore. What? Where am I? I was laying down on a soft surface, the same material surrounding my body. I'm laying in a bed, I realised. But why? Where? When did I get here? I tried to move but it hurt too much.

"Take things easy, young Midoriya" I heard a familiar voice.
"It's okay, you're safe now"
I slowly opened my eyes, seeing All Might standing next to me. I noticed two police men in the corner of the room as well, but ignored them for the time being.
"A-All Might?" I asked hoarsely.

I was rescued? The heroes got me out? I must've been unconcious...
"Yes, I'm here, it's okay" he said with a sad smile.
"Can you tell me what happened? It's okay if you need your time, it's your choice, don't rush yourself"

"No. I need to tell you" I said, a neutral look on my face, like all emotion had been drained from me. And that was the case too.
"They took Kacchan, too, you know that?" I asked, looking down at my bed sheets.
"Yes... It must've been horrible" All Might whispered, not sure what to make of his pupil right now.

The Midoriya he knew would be crying in his arms right away. That's what he prepared himself for. But I hadn't shed a single tear. No. Those were cried a long time ago... Or at least it felt like a long time ago...

"They started torturing me the moment I arrived in their base" I started.
"They kept me and Kacchan separated. I didn't know they had him until it was too late"
I swallowed a lump in my throat, clenching my fists.

"They dragged his body in in front of my eyes, his stomach rid open. They took our child from him by force... They slaughtered them in such a cruel way... K-Kacchan... H-he suffered until his last breath... They killed the one I love, therefore they'll pay"
My eyes turned dark as I looked back at All Might, who stared at me in shock.

"I will kill every single one of them with my own hands even if it's the last thing I'll ever do. I will have revenge for the both of them. And I don't care if that makes me a criminal! As long as they suffer the same way Kacchan suffered... Like I suffered... That's all I want"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...
217K 5K 21
Deku is forced to play a drinking game by his girlfriend Uraraka but things go south and Deku storms off after a fight. Bakugou has had a little too...
52.2K 1.3K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
1.1M 30.1K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...