Drunken kisses

By DramaKelly

As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to anot... More

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Sticking Together
Chapter 3 - Trust
Chapter 4 - Cooking Contest
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - Spying
Chapter 7 - Wingman
Chapter 8 - Wrong Recording
Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart
Chapter 10 - Couple
Chapter 11 - Aizawa
Chapter 12 - Telling Kirishima
Chapter 13 - Double Booked
Chapter 14 - Shinari
Chapter 15 - Gay Freak Out Moment
Chapter 16 - Attack
Chapter 17 - Hospital
Chapter 18 - Dabi
Chapter 19 - Double Date
Chapter 20 - Kidnapped
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 23 - Back At The Dorms
Chapter 24 - Gay Chill Out Moment
Chapter 25 - Birthday
50k special
!!!100k!!!

Chapter 22 - Daughter

19K 712 849
By DramaKelly

When the clock struck midnight, he was exactly where Dabi told him to be.
"You're here, good" he stated as he walked up to Shoto.
"Alright, so listen up. Midoriya is kept in the basement, you can reach him through a hatch at the side of the building. Nobody is guarding him since he's too weak and chained up" he started to explain, handing his little brother a key.

"For his cuffs. You get him, I get the girl. She's protected so it'll be tricky and since you're not legally allowed to fight-"
"I understand" Todoroki stated.
"Where do we meet up again?"
"I have a truck parked around the corner. It's the perfect get away car" Dabi said.

"We'll go straight to the hospital, don't worry"
"What about you? You'll be caught if you show your face at the hospital" Shoto said, a little concerned.
"Who's more important right now? Me or Midoriya?" he asked, making Shoto's eyes widen.
"That's what I thought. Come on, let's get moving"

Soon they separated and Todoroki quickly found the hatch Dabi was talking about. It was unlocked, so he could slip in easily. There he saw Midoriya, in all it's terrifying horror... Cuts and scars everywhere. His pants and hair dirty. His arms hanging lifelessly above his head, which was bowed to the ground. Blood stained the ground, making his skin seem even more white.

Shoto quickly ran over to him, trying not to gag at the smell in this room. The smell of death... He swiftly unlocked the cuffs, earning absolutely no reaction.
"Midoriya" he whispered, trying to wake the boy up. Todoroki forced his eye open, seeing they were a dull emotionless green. They lost their bright emerald spark... He held back his tears as he searched for a pulse, which he found but it was very very weak.

"Don't worry Midoriya... I'll get you out of here. I promise" he whispered, picking him up bridal style. Blood stained his clothes but he couldn't care less as he crawled out of that hole in the ground. Careful not to be seen or heard, making sure to hold Midoriya steadily, he made his way towards the truck Dabi described.

It was unlocked, so he could place his injured friend in the backseat. He laid Midoriya down with his head in his lap, trying not to freak out about the countless injuries. Soon he heard a loud crash and an explosion. The building in front of him blew up...

"Toya" he choked out in fear. Coughing, said fire user jumped in the car.
"Good, you're here. Buckle up, they're mad"
"You blew up the fucking building!" Shoto hissed.
"Language Shoto! We have a child with us now" Dabi stated, making a sharp turn.

It was then Todoroki noticed the small girl sitting in the passenger seat. His brother must've placed her there when he got in. She had the same ash blond hair as Katsuki, tied together in a high ponytail. Her eyes were emerald green like those of Izuku, shining with that same determination.

"W-who are you? Where are you taking me?!" she cried out and the car started shaking. Was it her quirk?
"Quick! Calm her down!" Dabi hissed, glaring at his brother.
"Alright, alright!" Shoto hissed back, crawling to the front and holding the girl in his lap. It wasn't easy since the League was chasing them and they had to avoid getting hit while shaking them off.

"Hey, it's okay, we're the good guys" Todoroki said.
"Those people you were with? They took you away from your parents"
"I-I don't have parents" she pouted.
"They were killed by so called heroes!"
"They lied to you" Shoto whispered.

"Do you see that boy in the back? He's your daddy"
"H-he looks hurt..." she muttered.
"They did that to him" Dabi stated.
"And now they want to do the same to us"

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.
"To your other daddy" Todoroki said.
"But we need to lose them first!" Dabi hissed.
"Will it help if the car is in the air?" she asked, making us stare at her in shock and surprise.
"Yes?" Shoto said, a little unsure.

The car started shaking again and soon they flew up in the air, a green aura surrounding them.
"Oh shit!" Dabi exclaimed, looking down.
"How the hell is she doing this?! Her power is crazy!" Todoroki hissed as the hair of the girl on his lap glowed a bright green.
"This isn't everything either" Dabi stated.

"She can explode everything she controls too. But it doesn't work on living things"
"She what?" Shoto breathed.
"Less being shocked, more firing back" Dabi hissed.
"They're not giving up easily!"
"What about you huh?!" Shoto shouted back, rolling down his window.

"I'm driving!" he yelled.
"And I'm not allowed to fight them!" Todoroki exclaimed, looking down to see the League trying to reach them.
"I'm calling back-up, no objections!"

"Todoroki..? Dude, it's past midnight..." Kirishima groaned as he picked up the phone.

"Wake up everyone on campus! I have Midoriya and his kid but the League is after us! Izuku needs immediate medical attention!" Shoto shouted, waking up the red head in an instant.
"What?!"
"No time for questions! We're flying over the west part of town right now!"
"Flying?!"
"Just send help!" Todoroki shouted, disconnecting.

"How long do you think that will take?" Dabi asked.
"About ten minutes. How long do you think you can hold them off?" he reacted.
"Depends on glowing green chick over here" Dabi said, glancing in the back mirror as Midoriya groaned.
"He's waking up"

"Oh just great" Shoto muttered, turning around to see Midoriya slowly lifting his hand, placing it on his face as he groaned.
"Hey, ssh, it's okay, just go back to sleep" Todoroki said, placing his hand back beside him. Midoriya nodded faintly, falling back to sleep immediately.

"Uhm, girly! What's happening?" Dabi asked in a panic as the car started making weird noises.
"We're losing alititude!" Todoroki yelled.
"You mean we're crashing!" Dabi hissed. The small girl's hair faded back into its original blond and she fell unconciously on Shoto's lap.
"Oh fuck" the halfa muttered as their car started falling from the sky.

"Shoto! Ice! Quickly!" Dabi screamed, making Todoroki put his right arm out of the window and shoot a giant ice blast. He made sure not to hit the buildings, only the road, which was empty due to it being the middle of the night. They roughly landed on the ice slide, breaking down the top half on impact. With much slipping and sliding, they managed to hit the road.

Both Todoroki brothers breathed loudly as their car came to a stop in the middle of an empty road. They glanced at each other with wide eyes before Dabi burst out into laughing, making Shoto laugh a little as well.
"We fucking did it! We survived!" Dabi exclaimed, letting his head fall onto the steering wheel.
"Oh God! Shoto, have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"We made it! That was awesome!" Shoto laughed, showing true emotion for the first time in years. He hugged Dabi, smiling like crazy.
"I missed you so much Toya!"
"I missed you too, little bro" he smiled, hugging back.

"Now, get the girl. I'll get your friend" he sighed, still panting from all that adrenaline.
"Yeah, of course" Shoto breathed, getting out of the car with the girl in his arms. As soon as he did though, he could hear and see police sirens approaching. Their back-up had arrived.

Soon Aizawa stormed up to him, an angry yet worried expression on his face.
"I have enough on my hands with one trouble child! Do you have any idea how reckless that was?!" he shouted.
"Chill out Eraserhead, it was my plan" Dabi said, casually walking up to them with Midoriya in his arms. The police instantly aimed their weapons at him.
"Hand over the boy!"

"Stop!" Todoroki shouted, standing in between them and his brother.
"He's not the bad guy! Dabi helped me save them!"
"More like you helped me but okay" he shrugged, handing over Midoriya to Aizawa. After that he put his hands on the back of his head and got down on his knees.

"W-what are you doing..?" Todoroki whispered.
"I'm not resisting arrest, is what I'm doing. I'm not innocent Shoto" he said, smiling a little at his younger brother while the police cuffed him.
"Take him to the station! And take Midoriya to the hospital asap!" Aizawa snapped, throwing orders around.

But before they could move, Endavour made his appearance on the scene.
"Do you have any idea how reckless that was! You could've been killed! Or worse, lose your chance to become a great hero! You will surpass All Might, understand me?!"
He grabbed Shoto by his collar, getting ready to hit and scold the boy.

"Let go of the boy, Endavour" Aizawa hissed, the police having their aim on him now.
"Get him to the station too. And young Todoroki here to the hospital for a full check up"
"Right away Mr Eraserhead"
"Who's the girl?" Aizawa asked confused.
"She's the baby" Todoroki answered, making Aizawa's eyes widen.

"Explain to me on the way, come on"

- - - - -

Pov Bakugou
I groaned as I woke up due to all the commotion in the hallway. What the hell was happening? I slowly sat up in my bed, crawling out of the white blankets and shuffling towards the door. I held my stomach in pain as I opened the door, glaring at whatever was making that damn noise.
"Move! Emergency coming through!" someone shouted and a bed raced past my door, a person on top of the patient, applying heart massage.

It only just flashed by but that green hair was unmistakable...
"D-Deku..." I choked out, staring wide eyed in the direction they ran off to.
"Deku!" I called out, stumbling forward, leaning against the wall. I groaned as pain shot through my abdomen.
"Bakubro!"

My eyes got bigger as I turned around.
"What the hell are you doing here at this hour?" I spat out as shitty hair came running towards me with a wheelchair.
"They rescued them! Come on, hop on!" he exclaimed.
"T-them?" I breathed, staring at him wide eyed.

"Yes. Your daughter is safe Katsuki"
My daughter... I have a daughter...
"Well what the hell are you waiting for?! Take me there!" I demanded, quickly sitting down in the stupid wheelchair. Only minutes later we arrived at a fully trashed room. Some injured people sat outside, glaring at the door.

"What happened here?" I asked confused.
"We tried to talk to her but she won't listen to anyone" Aizawa explained, suddenly standing next to us.
"Now that Todoroki is being interrogated, she's using her quirk on whoever comes close"
"W-what? I-I don't understand... She's just a baby, right?" I asked confused.

"You didn't tell him?" Aizawa asked, eying Kirishima.
"Well... Some villain aged your daughter and now she's kinda four years old" the red head chuckled nervously.
"Her quirk involves very strong telekinesis with the ability to explode everything she controls. It doesn't work on people though so that's a relief"

"Get me in there" I demanded.
"But Bakubro-"
"I said get me in there!" I hissed.
"She's my daughter damnit!"
"Let him in" Aizawa stated, letting someone open the door as I rolled myself inside.

It smelled burned... Must be the explosions she used in self defence.
"Stay away from me!" a quiet but high voice squeaked. She was scared...
"Hey... It's okay... I won't hurt you" I said quietly, looking around at all hiding places.
"I don't believe you!" she yelled as I noticed her feet underneath the curtain. Gottcha.

"You came here with a green haired boy, right?" I asked, making her peak at me from behind the curtain. Oh my God, she's so adorable... Her hair was the same ash blond as me but her eyes were all Deku...
"I know him" I continued, rolling a little closer.
"Y-you know m-my daddy?" she asked quietly, taking a small step towards me.

"That's right" I smiled.
"I'll even tell you something better. I don't just know him, I know you too"
"N-no... That's not true!" she pouted.
"Oh but it is" I smiled.
"I'm your other dad, you see. Look, we have the same hair colour"

She looked at her own hair and back at me.
"Wanna see my quirk?" I grinned, making a small explosion in my hand.
"Looks like yours, right?"
"Y-yes... It does" she said, slowly approaching me.
"That's because I'm your dad" I repeated.

"Really?" she asked curiously, now standing in front of me.
"Yep! Why don't you come over here so I can give you a hug?"
"Hug?" she asked confused.
"What's that?"
"Come here and you'll find out" I smiled, opening my arms.

She was hesitant at first but crawled into my lap none the less. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. My daughter... I'm actually holding my daughter in my arms!
"This feels nice..." she whispered, hugging back. I didn't want to let go, no matter how much it hurt my stomach.
"Why are you crying daddy?"

Am I crying? I touched my face, feeling wet tears covering my cheeks.
"I'm just very happy" I choked out.
"Why?"
"Because you're finally home" I whispered, hugging her again. Please never leave me again, you little squirt...
"Home..." she repeated.

"Everything alright in there Bakugou?!" Aizawa called out, making her tense up.
"Hey, ssh, it's okay" I whispered.
"As long as you're in my arms, nothing can hurt you"
"Really?" she asked, staring up at me. Oh God those eyes! She definitely inherited Izuku's puppy eyes...

"Yes" I nodded.
"Now, let's go outside, okay? Nothing will happen to you as long as you're with me"
"Okay" she whispered, holding on to my chest as I called out to Aizawa.
"Oi! Eraserhead! Open up!"
The door opened and I rolled myself outside with my daughter in my lap. Now that I saw her in better lighting, I saw how dirty her clothes were.

"She needs a bath and some new clothes" I stated, holding onto her as she tensed up from the attention. She hid her face in my chest, making me softly stroke her hair to calm her down.
"So manly" Kirishima whispered, snapping a picture. He would post in the groupchat, no doubt.

"Where is Deku?" I asked as the red head started rolling me back to my room, Aizawa tailing us.
"In surgery. He was on the brink of death when we found him"
That made a cold chill run over my spine. On the brink of death...
"Who saved him?" I asked.
"You're not gonna like it but it was Todoroki" Eijirou chuckled.

"What?" I asked confused, frowning.
"He and Dabi rescued them dude. They're brothers or something, I don't know. Apparently Dabi also saved your ass so"
"Wait what?"

"Todoroki sneaked out of the dorm to meet up with a wanted criminal and break out Midoriya and your daughter" Aizawa confirmed.
"And only when driven into a tight corner he called us. He even had the gut to defend Dabi in front of the police. He's in big trouble when this is all over"

"Damn icyhot..." I whispered. He's actually kinda badass...
"Anyway... What are you gonna name her?" Kirishima asked, trying to switch the subject.
"Deku and I haven't really spoken about that yet..." I whispered, looking down upon the small girl.
"Well, no rush, I guess" Kiri muttered, rolling me up into my room.
"Goodnight Bakubro!"

"I'll be back in the morning" Aizawa stated. I nodded as they left, leaving me along with my little girl.
"Alright, time to go to bed" I stated, putting her on the bed while I stood up from my wheelchair, crawling in next to her.
"Where is my other daddy?" she asked.
"He's busy right now, but you'll meet him soon, I promise" I smiled.

"Promise..." she repeated, yawning and closing her eyes as she snuggled up to my chest.
"Sweet dreams, sweetheart" I smiled, kissing her forehead before closing my eyes as well. Get better soon Izuku... Please, our small family isn't complete without you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.3K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
18.2K 173 23
You might aldready know: Deku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle scho...
70.5K 1.5K 17
Class 1A decided to throw a party in the dorm, and Kaminari snuck some alcohol into the punch bowl. One thing led to another, Izuku and Katsuki in th...
254K 7.2K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...