Best You Ever Had: Short Story

By MegStallion

Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyo... More

Introduction
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
New Book

2.

4.4K 162 62
By MegStallion

Friday Night

Megan

I spun around in my mirror and looked at how my ass looked in my skirt.

"Meg, please stop changing. You look amazing." Daren reassured me.

"Are you sure this is a good look?" I questioned, nervously. I really want to look good for Beyoncé.

"Stallion it's sexy as fuck. You looked good in all those other outfits. We were just supposed to do your makeup girl." Kelsey laughed. "This girl got you wide open." She folded her arms as she looked at me.

"I just want to look amazing. I can't decide which outfit." I said before chewing on my bottom lip.

"It's settled, you're sticking with the one you have on." Daren demanded.

I sighed and eyed myself in the mirror. I do look good, but it's the first date and I just want to make sure this outfit will do the trick.

"I don't even know why she's tryna act like she's not sexy as hell." I heard Daren jokingly whisper to Kelsey.

"I can hear y'all talking about me." I laughed. "Now, can you help me start on my makeup?"

"Of course your Majesty!" They laughed.

I shook my head and smiled. After starting my makeup and having my girls help me, I was done in about thirty minutes. We were an hour late to the kickback, but who shows up to parties on time anyway. Cleaning up my mess, we all headed out, me, taking my own car.

I told Beyoncé last night that I would meet her at the party, but I decided to text her just to let her know I was on my way there so we could meet up. Following Daren to the house that the kickback will be held at, I started to grow a little nervous. I can't wait to see Beyoncé.

When we arrived at the party, we parked on the street and I got out my car, making sure to lock it. The music was booming from the house and you could hear everyone having a good time.

"This party is lit!" Kelsey announced as we walked up to the front door. We rung the bell and a tall dark skin guy answered the door and let us in.

There wasn't a lot of people, but a very good amount for a kickback. I looked around as I followed Kelsey and Daren around the house, looking for the host. I didn't see Beyoncé, but hoped she would pop up soon.

After meeting the guy who planned the party, we all got to know each other a little better and drink. I didn't know the host personally and only got invited through Kelsey, and because I invited Bey, that's how she will be able to be here.

Now usually that's how big parties happen, but because Kelsey knew the host so well, he let it slide. A couple extra people won't do any harm.

I heard the doorbell and excused myself from the small group and went to the door to see if it was Beyoncé. The guy at the door opened it and revealed Beyoncé. He was about to stop her from coming in, until I touched his arm and told him she was with me. He nodded and let Bey walk inside and I smiled, looking at her outfit. She looked amazing.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked before leaning in for a hug. She placed her hands on my hips and kissed my cheek.

"Good, how are you?" She asked leaning back to look at my face.

"I'm doing good. You look gorgeous."

She smiled hard as hell and nodded her head. "Thank you, you look very, very, very sexy."

There goes that feeling again. I exhaled and pulled away from her, grabbing her left hand.

"You want a drink?" I offered.

"Sure, what do they have?" She asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you." I smiled.

I walked her over to the kitchen where bottles of alcohol were laid out.

"Hmmmm, I'll have some Hennessy."

I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"I definitely didn't take you for a Hennessy girl. My go to is Cognac."

"Well, I am." She said jokingly with an attitude and flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Oh really? Let's see. Imma let you drive the boat." I smirked.

"Cool." She smiled back at me.

I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and told her to lean her head back some and open her mouth

"I'm gonna go slow."

After opening the bottle I put it a few inches away from her mouth and poured the alcohol. She was taking it like a G. She can handle herself very well when it comes to alcohol.

When I stopped pouring she looked at me, confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Why'd you stop?"

I laughed. "You want me to keep going?"

"Hell yes!" She giggled. "You said imma drive the boat."

"Alright, let's do it." I spoke nodding my head. People started to get curious and gather around Bey and I. We repeated the same process and I poured the alcohol into her mouth. No lie, my arm was starting to ache a little from holding it in the air. Beyoncé just kept wanting more. People around us started to cheer her on and chant.

"Get it Bey!" I smiled as I started to pour faster.

She put her hand up, signaling me to stop and I did. When she lifted her head up her mouth was so full of Hennessy, her cheeks were puffed out.

"Damn baby, you a G." I smiled.

She gave me a thumbs up, nodding her head as she tried to swallow.

I laughed as everyone else clapped for her.

"Damn." She sighed after she swallowed. "I drove the boat!" She yelled, causing everyone to yell and cheer in an uproar.

She hugged me and whispered thank you in my ear.

"No problem Bey, you know I got you girl." I smiled.

"Come dance with me." She spoke lowly in my neck.

I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her into the living room where a couple people were dancing.

The song Still Callin by Dom Kennedy started playing and I got so excited. This is my muthafuckin song. I immediately started dancing, still holding Bey's hand.

Twisting my hips and shaking my ass sensually, Beyoncé got behind me and held my waist. In my zone and singing the lyrics, I slightly bent over and gyrated against Bey. Her grip on my waist got tighter and I knew she liked what I was doing. I started grinding against her harder and bent over, twerking.

"Shit, Stallion." I heard Bey moan lowly.

Smirking to myself, I turned it up a notch, making Bey force me to stand up straight.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking back at her with a smile, slowly rubbing my ass against her.

"You got a lotta ass, I can't handle all this right now." She spoke.

I nodded my head and turned around to face her. "I'm guessing we both want to be bad girls tonight, but we're trying to stay good."

She nodded her head giggling and I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I understand Bey, I wanna fuck you so bad, but I can't." I whispered against her lips. Just as I was about to make my move, we all heard police sirens.

"Oh shit!" A guy yelled.

"5-0! 5-0!"

"Everyone run!" A girl screamed.

"Police! Get down on the ground!" We heard cops yell.

"C'mon!" I told Bey.

I pulled away from her and grabbed her hand, pulling her outside to the backyard. We swiftly exited and snuck around the front of the house to my car while officers ransacked the house.

We both snuck into my car and I started it up, keeping my lights off and backed up. I turned around quickly and left the crime scene.

"Oh my god! My first kickback and the police show up!" Beyoncé laughed in the passenger seat.

I nodded my head, chuckling. "It's like that sometimes. Um...do you want me to drop you off at your dorm, or?" I questioned, now realizing I had no idea where I was driving to. I was too concerned with trying to get out of there.

"Is there anything else you wanted to do or had in mind?" She questioned and I knew deep down she wasn't ready to leave me yet.

I looked at the neon green time on my stereo and frowned. Nothing is open right now, only drive thru fast food places. I looked briefly over at Beyoncé and suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"I have an idea." I smirked.

There's a nice park near my place where we could just sit and talk to get to know each other better.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"I usually don't like surprises." She spoke.

"You're gonna have to get used to it when you're with me."

The car fell to a comfortable silence as I drove. It didn't take us long to get to the park and when I arrived, I parked and turned the car off.

"A park?" Beyoncé questioned as I looked at her.

"Mhm, we can sit and talk. Andddddd." I said excitedly. "This." I spoke as I went into my glove compartment and pulled out my stash. I was so happy I already had a pre-roll, because I do not feel like rolling up right now.

Beyoncé looked with skepticism. "I don't smoke."

"Oh, you don't have to, but let's go."

We both got out the car and went over to the swings and sat down beside each other. We both started to swing slowly as I lit the blunt and put it to my lips. I inhaled and blew the smoke out into the air. I handed the blunt over to Beyoncé.

"You sure you don't want to try?"

She looked at me and smirked before taking the blunt from my finger tips. She put it to her lips and inhaled sharply, causing her to cough.

"Woah! Wait, wait." I jumped off the swing, concerned and stood behind her, patting her back.

"You gotta go slow Bey." I giggled.

"Mhm." She said still coughing.

I grabbed the blunt from her and leaned over her, staring at her now slightly red face.

"Here, let me show you." I smiled.

I put the blunt to her lips and told her to inhale slowly. She did as I said and I removed the blunt and let her blow it out.

"Good?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "It's not bad."

I smirked and went to sit back on the swing. I took another hit and passed it over to Beyoncé again.

"When did you start smoking?" She asked randomly.

I looked over at her and without a thought I told her.

"When my mom passed a couple months ago." I spoke.

Beyoncé gasped and got off the swing. "Oh my god Meg, I'm sooooo sorry baby. Are you doing okay?" She asked genuinely as she walked in front of me and leaned against me.

"I'm doing alright. I'm staying strong, trying to work and do what she wanted me to do, you know? I come from a long line of strong women, of course I was hurt and I cried, but I hear her voice everyday telling me what I should do."

She nodded her head. "I would lose my damn mind if I lost my mother. I'm still trying to maneuver my way through the world and still go to her for advice. I would feel so alone. Promise me, whenever you're feeling sad, come to me. Call me, come see me, whatever. I'll be here for you."

I looked up at her with a smile on my face and nodded my head. We stared at each other for a few seconds before Beyoncé leaned down into my face and kissed me. Her lips were so soft that it made me moan. I put my hand on the side of her neck and pulled her into me more. Hearing our lips smacking and creating music together, I wanted to take her home and really show her how good I can make her feel.

Her pulling away, tore me from my thoughts and she grinned, looking down at me.

"You're a great kisser." I complimented her.

"You too." She smiled.

I grabbed her hand and stood up from the swing.

"Let's take a walk." I suggested.

"You Jill Scott now?" She joked while giggling.

I joined in with her and shook my head.

"I just want to know more about you and talk about that good ass kiss."

"I'm willing to do that." She replied.

"Excellent."

For the rest of the early morning, Beyoncé and I talked about everything, from our childhoods, to first boyfriends, even our future goals and careers. I know that even if we don't end up together, she will always be considered a best friend to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 362 14
Beyonce and her family move back to Houston after years of absence due to family problems. Beyonce transfers to Pearland High School where she meets...
125K 6.5K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...
60.7K 2.5K 46
Beyonce runs the most powerful mafia and has everything she could ask for except for one thing, a lover (gp) Megan works as a bartender in the bigges...
58.4K 2.2K 16
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion