Drunken kisses

By DramaKelly

As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to anot... More

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Sticking Together
Chapter 3 - Trust
Chapter 4 - Cooking Contest
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - Spying
Chapter 7 - Wingman
Chapter 8 - Wrong Recording
Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart
Chapter 10 - Couple
Chapter 11 - Aizawa
Chapter 13 - Double Booked
Chapter 14 - Shinari
Chapter 15 - Gay Freak Out Moment
Chapter 16 - Attack
Chapter 17 - Hospital
Chapter 18 - Dabi
Chapter 19 - Double Date
Chapter 20 - Kidnapped
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 22 - Daughter
Chapter 23 - Back At The Dorms
Chapter 24 - Gay Chill Out Moment
Chapter 25 - Birthday
50k special
!!!100k!!!

Chapter 12 - Telling Kirishima

26.5K 892 738
By DramaKelly

Pov Midoriya
"Don't announce your attacks like that" Kacchan hissed, sweeping me off my feet in an instant.
"I can see by the direction you're looking where you'll strike next. You should know your opponent and your own strength well enough to fight blindly, eyes up front"

I coughed, crawling back up. Sparring with Kacchan sure felt like a beat down... But it was making me stronger, I could feel it. It was Wednesday and I asked him if we could train again. He had agreed without much of a struggle. We were practicing in the courtyard, just like last time.

"You're not giving it your all, I can tell" he scowled.
"But we agreed to no quirks-" I started.
"No! I'm not talking about your damn quirk! You're holding back for some damn reason!" he hissed. 'Well you're off your game too you know...' I didn't say that out loud, not wanting to anger him.

"Even without your stupid quirk, you shouldn't be this bad... So to make things interesting for the both of us, why don't we make a deal?"
"What are you proposing?" I asked, dusting off my clothes.
"The loser tells the winner his biggest secret" he smirked. But I could see there was more to it then that. He didn't chose that bet at random...

Was there something he wanted to tell me? Was he afraid to tell me? Did he try to corner himself into telling me? That's the only reason someone as prideful as Kacchan would lay out this deal for me...
"O-our biggest secret?" I asked, a little shocked. It wasn't like him at all. Even if he did have something he wanted to tell me, he would just tell me, right? We're boyfriends now, surely he knows he can trust me. But maybe that's just it. He doesn't trust me... He thinks I'm hiding something!

"You're in or out, nerd?"
"Don't you trust me Kacchan?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.
"What? Of course I trust you" he answered.
"Then believe me when I tell you you already know all of my secrets" I said.
"My biggest one being OFA"

"I know that you idiot" he muttered, looking away.
"Then what is this all about? I don't understand" I frowned.
"I just thought it would motivate you or something... You know what? It was stupid, just forget about it. Training is over"
"Kacchan, wait! If there is something you want to tell me-" I said, grabbing his arm, keeping him from escaping me.

"Y-you can trust me with everything, you know that right?"
"Yes..." he breathed, looking down at the ground.
"I-it's just... I-I don't know how to explain it to you... I-I... I'm so fucking scared Izuku" he choked out, looking back up at me with tears stinging in his eyes.
"Fuck"

Okay, now I'm getting worried. I took his hands, staring him in the eye as I slowly got closer.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I whispered.
"No, you don't understand" he choked out, trying his best to keep the tears in.
"I want to fucking tell you! I-I wanna tell you so bad! I-I just... Why is this so hard?!"

He grabbed onto me, sobbing on my shoulder. I was overwhelmed by this suddenly emotionally wrecked Katsuki. Normally he keeps things for himself and only shows anger or hatred. But now he just seems broken and fragile and scared... What in the world could be doing this to him?
"Oi Bakubro! You never guess what-!"

Kacchan instantly pulled away from our hug and kissed me full on the lips, turning away from Kirishima a little bit so he wouldn't be able to see his face.
"O-oh... I-I'm so sorry to interrupt! Talk to you later!"
Kacchan pulled back, placing a small strand of hair back in place.
"Sorry" he whispered, forcing a small smile.
"Training is over"

"Kacchan, wait-" I said, still a little dazed from the sudden kiss. But he didn't stop. He didn't say another word and just left me standing there in the courtyard. I sighed, looking down at the ground. I wish I could tell what was wrong with him... Ever since we are a couple, he's been acting all weird. Maybe our official relationship is putting to much pressure on him? Pressure to show emotion and be affectionate?

I really need to talk to him about this. What if he's drowning in low self esteem again? Do I really make him feel awful about himself? Maybe things would be better if we broke up and went our separate ways... No! No, I've chosen for Kacchan! I won't give up on our relationship this soon and I won't go running to Ochako! I push through! That's what Plus Ultra means!

"Hey Midoriya, everything okay with Bakugou? It seems like he's always running off whenever we arrive or something... Did we interrupt your training?" Kaminari asked, making Kirishima slap him.
"Dude! If they wanna make out, they totally can!"
I blushed at that statement.
"We were sparring!" I argued.

"B-but Kacchan wanted to s-stop so he left..."
"Oh, goodbye kisses, how cute~" Mina squealed.
"It's kinda adorable" Uraraka agreed.
"Never thought Bakugou would be so sweet in a relationship..."

"I have to go" Kirishima said out of the blue, looking down at his phone. Without saying another thing, he rushed to the elevator and disappeared from sight.
"That was random" Sero shrugged. I frowned. No it wasn't... Kacchan had called him up, I just knew it. Why does he talk to Kiri but not to me? I just don't understand... It's so frustrating!

"Everything alright Deku?" Ochako asked concerned.
"You know what? No. Everything is not alright" I stated, grabbing her arm and dragging her with me to the stairs. We went up to my floor and I locked us up in my room.
"Kacchan is an emotional mess and I think it's my fault" I stated, falling face first on my bed.
"Wait what?" Ochako asked confused. And that's how I poured my heart out to Uraraka...

Pov Bakugou
I can't do this! I have to tell someone about this who can help me tell Izuku! Eijirou... I grabbed my phone and texted him.

KindExplosionMurder💥- My room asap

He didn't react to it but I saw he read it. I never let anyone in my room. Ever. But I can't seem to be able to drag myself outside. Sparring with Deku had ended fucked up. I tried to get him riled up so he would win and I had to force myself to come clean... But he just had to pry! And I broke down! I fucking broke down! I hate these stupid new pills! My hormones are all screwed up!

"Katsuki? It's me, I'm here"

Kirishima only spoke to me by my first name when he was serious. I dragged myself up and walked over to the door, opening up but not to much.
"Did you tell anyone?" I asked, glaring at him through the small opening.
"No, I came straight here. No one knows" he said.
"Good" I breathed, opening the door a little further.

His eyes widened as he realised this was really happening. I was letting him inside my room.
"Lock the door" I whispered, strolling over to my bed and letting myself fall down upon it. Kirishima did as I asked, looking around. My room probably wasn't what most people thought.

All walls were plain white except one, which was a nice soft red. My desk was filled with schoolwork and scetches of my costume and support items. Since my parents were in the business, I kinda grew up with it. I also had a small couch and table with a tv. I had my own games here to play to get my mind off things.

My bed wasn't anything special either. Just plain red sheets, matching the opposite wall. And then there was my picture wall. A beautiful and large collection of all my memories. Kirishima whistled, taking a few more steps inside.
"This is...not what I was expecting" he said slowly, looking at the photo collage on the wall before glancing at my sitting area.

"Dude! You have games up here?!" he whisper shouted.
"Eijirou! Just shut up!" I cried sitting up and leaning against the wall, hugging my green bunny stuffie. Deku gave it to me for my fifth birthday and I've kept it with me ever since. Not that I'd ever tell the nerd... Kirishima gasped, immediately flinging himself at my side, holding me close to his chest.

"It's okay, tell me what happened" he whispered, stroking through my hair. Normally it would be the other way around, but not now...
"I-I fucked up..." I choked out, crying my eyes out. And so I started explaining everything to him. I told him the story of my ancestor, of the Bakugou 'curse'.

"I-I'm pregnant, Kiri" I whispered, tears still making their way down my face.
"I'm carrying Izuku's child a-and I have no idea how to tell him! Kiri please, you have to help me..."
I kept crying as he sat in front of me, dumbfounded. He'd listened to every word I said, letting it all sink in for a moment.

"Oh. My. God" he breathed out, putting his hands in front of his mouth as he gasped.
"S-so when you and Midoriya..., you know, at the party... Oh my God"
"Please... P-please help me" I begged, hugging him.
"I-I don't know what to do anymore... That nerd totally fucks me up"
"Alright, first of all, breath" Kirishima said, holding me steadily in his arms.

"In. Out. Just like that, okay? Calm yourself down"
I nodded, listening to his voice, doing as he told me to. I'm pretty sure he's freaking out about all of this but right now he's handling it like a tank. So manly... I chuckled at the thought.
"You're okay?" he asked.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" I whispered.

"Alright, so-" he sighed, closing his eyes for a second.
"-You're having a baby? Aaah! I'm so excited! And you trusted me with this information like... Like I'm your best friend and all and this confirms it and that makes me so happy! I mean, it's totally fucked up and everything but I'm really happy for you! And dealing with this while trying to become a hero? Super manly! Totally Plus Ultra"

That made me smile a little. Guess he's still the same Eijirou after all...
"Okay, okay, now serious" he said, slapping himself in the face.
"You need to tell Midoriya about this and fast. I take it he doesn't even know about the whole uterus thing?"
"N-no, he does... My parents told him when we were little. He has always kinda known" I spoke softly.

"Oh... Well, so that's one thing less to explain, I guess" Kirishima shrugged.
"That makes it even easier to tell him"
"You don't understand Kiri" I sighed.
"What if he doesn't want it? Or doesn't like me anymore because of it? It'll put such a strain on our relationship... I-I just don't know what will happen"

"You're scared he'll abandon you" Kirishima concluded.
"Dude, that's so not like Midoriya! He'll probably want to take care of you until the end of time or something"
"I don't want him to feel obligated to stay with me just because I'm having his kid" I stated.
"I-I don't want to force him onto me... I need him to be happy and if that is with someone else then so be it"

"But he is happy with you Katsuki" the red head stated, looking me in the eye.
"And I bet he'll be happy with this child too. You just have to tell him"
"You make it sound easier than it is... You know how much courage I had to gather to entrust you with this?"
"Who else knows?" he asked.
"My family, my doctor, Recovery Girl, the principal and Mr Aizawa" I summed up.

"But I never told any of them myself so..."
"Hmm... Well, you'd want to be alone when you tell him. Maybe ask him on a date this weekend and tell him afterwards? I can always try to figure out what his opinion is on the matter, if you want to"
"Yeah... But don't make it to obvious"
"I won't. Wingman Kiri on the case!" he smiled proudly, glancing at the clock.

"Crap! It's almost time for dinner!"
"Don't worry, I'll cook for you" I said with a forced smile.
"See it as a thank you"
"Really? Thanks man!" he grinned.
"It's no big deal. Besides, I'm already cooking for Deku too. To apologize about earlier... I behaved like an ass..." I said.

"And I know it speaks for itself but don't tell a soul what I told you today and don't you dare tell anyone you've been in my room or that you've seen it for that matter"
"Of course!" he smiled, tilting his head.
"You have a really nice room by the way! So cosy and homey... It's very unlike your public appearance"

"I know. It's exactly why I don't want anyone in here" I sighed and got up from my bed, tossing the green bunny aside, which had been laying on my lap the whole time.
"I'm gonna go down to start on dinner, so scramble"
"Need any help in the kitchen?" Kirishima asked as we left my room.
"Tch, do whatever you want" I grunted, falling back into my regular persona.

"Glad you're back Bakubro" he grinned, swinging his arm around me.
"Hands off" I grunted, pushing him away.
"I don't do soft in public. You should know that"
"I could always try" he chuckled, walking next to me with a smile on his face.
"So what are we making?"
"Dunno, we'll see what we've got in the kitchen"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
50.3K 1.1K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...
659K 14.6K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
47.5K 767 7
้ŽๅŽปใธโ”†DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...