My Rebellious Mate.

By Maroon1479

RUSSO'S BOOK TWO! Lena is the like all the other Russo’s; she loving, funny, caring, popular, and of course... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Fve.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Epilogue.
Extra #One.
Extra #Two.
Extra #Three.
Extra #Four.

Chapter Eight.

74.8K 1.5K 111
By Maroon1479

Darien felt uncomfortable while being alone with Julia, but he wouldn't tell her that. The chick is hot, so he doesn't understand why he annoyed and disgusted by the chick all of sudden when she started kissing against his neck. They were in her room and Darien planned on sleeping with the girl, but the problem is...he couldn't even get it up.

All he could be thinking about was the sad hurt look on Lena face today. He wanted to stop remembering it, but it just keeping popping back up in his damn head and that's why he can't get it up! He knew he was an ass to her and that was the plane, he can't dare get close to some girl.

One as so bright and happy as Helena Russo.

Julia groaned and leaned, "Okay, what is the problem? We've been kissing and stuff for the last half hour and nothing! Nada, Darien!”

"Maybe it's that perfume you drenched yourself in.", he said and she looked taken back that someone said something like that to her. "I mean, come on, it stinks. There is no need to bath yourself in.”

"I'll have you know that bottle of perfume cost my dad seventy five dollars and it smells great.” she said, poking at his chest hard with a bitchy attitude and Darien started to get a head ache. He hates girls like Julia--he can't stand stuck up little princesses. She has no idea what the real world is like and if she lived in some of the neighborhood Darien has, she would have already got her ass kicked. "And you seemed all for it earlier, but what now? After the whole scene at lunch you've been lost in that damn head of yours.”

Darien opened his mouth to say something, but decided on a chuckle before he says something he regrets and Miss Princess has her daddy throw him in jail. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her off his leg onto her bed as he got up, throwing his shirt on.

"Where the hell do you think you’re going?” she hissed, getting off the bed.

"Home.", he said. "Your breath smells like cigarettes anyways.”

She huffed, "So does your, you ass!” she snapped and it was true, he carries a pack around and he smoked one on the way to her house.

"But see, there's a difference. Smoking isn't as attractive on girls then it is on boys.” he said as he put his shoes on.

She laughed in disbelief before looking up at him flirty and put her hands on his bicep, "Come on, Darien, stay. We can jump in the shower if my perfume bother you so much.”

"Well that would have sounded nice, but I've gotten bored.” he said, turning around to leave a shock angry Julia.

"It's because of that tramp Lena isn't it?” she yelled behind him as she followed behind him as he was walking out of her room and down the steps. "Ugh! I can't stand her! She walks around as if she's so perfect and such a goodie to shoes! Why does everything love her, why do you like her? You two are the total opposites!” she yelled and he was getting tired of her little tantrums. She actually just sounded jealous in Darien ears.

When he got to her front door, he sighed and turned to her, "Get over it, Julia.” he said and she just looked more pissed as he left.

*

The next day.

Lena was kicking the soccer ball hard as she could; she couldn't miss practice just because of her anger and heart break towards Darien. Soccer was her dream sport and she wasn't going to let him stop her from doing what she loves. But being angry towards him just made her fiercer player.

Emily dodged the fast coming ball and it hit the neck, "Jeez, Lena, calm down with whatever the problem! You could have killed me with that kick!”

"Sorry!” she called.

Her coach blew the whistle for a time out break and Lena went over to her water bottle. He came up to her and gave her a concern look, "Are you alright, Lena? You seem really tense and angry.”

"I'm fine.” she said. "I just been having a bad day.”

"Well not that I'm really complaining cause you've actually been impressing me today more than ever, but I think I've never seen you with an angry expression before.", he said. "Is it family trouble?”

Lena sighed, not wanting to talk about it. "No, Coach Myers.”

"Okay.", he said. "Is it a boy?”

Lena cheeks flushed and she couldn't look at her coach, but the answer was on her face.

He sighed, "Lena, you have a match next Friday and you can't let a boy get in the way of the game.”

"I know, I know!” she said. "Look, Coach, he won’t, I promise. Nothing going to get in the way of me bring home that trophy.”

He smiled and patted her back, "Good.", he said. "Okay, ladies, three more minutes than we start again!”

Lena fixed her ponytail in the meantime; yesterday after crying the whole day, she decided she wasn't going to worry about Darien at the moment. Her coach is right; no boy will be getting in the way of her and soccer. She's has been doing soccer way before Darien came. She sighed, knowing it was going to be hard. It was just hard coming to school today and he didn't even look at her. She wasn't even herself today since she wore sweat pants, a t-shirt, her hair was up in a ponytail, and she had no trace of makeup. She looked like just got out of bed cause well since, she did.

It was time to go back out in the field and she and another girl were up to starting kicking the ball. Coach held the ball up between them and threw it up in the air. When it came down, Lena was the first to kick it towards the goalie.

She smelt a sent in the air and she turned her head a little to see Darien walking pass the soccer field to leave. She lost it and her wolf kicked in as she kicked the ball up in the air and with her leg and good thrust, she kicked the ball towards Darien and it flew right over to him and hit him in the side of his head and he was knocked to the ground

She was shocked at first, not believing she just did that! Her hands came up to her mouth since she just hurt her mate! Then realization kicked in and when he got up, pissed as ever, she give him a tight evil smirk before glaring at him.

He held the ball up towards her as if he asked her if she did that.

"My bad.” she called not really apologizing and he pressed his lips angrily together. She saw a red mark appearing on his cheek and she felt bad, but also happy.

He set his bag down and walked towards her, "You thought that was funny?” he asked, his voice hard and cold. He was not happy.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Actually, I do!”

"Lena.", Coach said in a warning tone.

"Oh really?” Darien questioned. "Because I didn't find it funny.”

"Well I don't care.” she said. "Your fault you were just standing there.”

His eyes burned, "Is this because I didn't want to be your little boyfriend?” he asked. "Jeez, what a child! Grow up!”

Her hands balled up in a fist as her anger grew and she couldn't stop herself from pushing him back by his hitting his chest and she huffed out her nose very much like a wolf. "I wouldn't want you to be my boyfriend even if you were the last boy on earth!”

"Okay, Lena, enough!” Coach said as he walked over to them. "Who are you?” he asked Darien.

"Now that doesn't matter.” he said, as he throwing the ball to aside and walked away. "Be careful now though, Sunshine. That wasn't very nice.”

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at his back, wishing she could burn him with her eyes.

*

Lena was digging through the shelf of snack food and grabbing every knowing chocolate she could see. Even though she was angry, she was still hurt and she needed comforting food. She grabbed a spoon and dipped it in her chocolate icing.

Darien is such a jerk, why would whoever want me to mate with him? she thought and just wanted to cry. The blasted witch had to put a curse on her family. She couldn't have been normal girl and not have feelings for an ass like Darien! If she was normal, she could have been able to fall in love with someone else! She wouldn't change into a wolf if she was normal!!

She didn't even realize tears were streaming down her face until the kitchen door opened and she turned around quickly so no one could see her.

"Hey Lena.” her brother Tristan said and she forgot Colleen and Tristan were coming over for dinner. She whipped her face of tears before turning around and smiled at him, placing the icing down.

"Hey!” she said happily. How easy it was to hide behind a smile. "Where's Micah?”

"In the living room with Colleen.” he said. "I wanted to see if you and Jamie wanted to go for run, but I can't smell the little rat anywhere. So it would just be me and you.”

"Okay.", she said, happy about the word 'run' since she hasn't shifted in a whole week since she's been so busy getting hurt by Darien. "I want to see Micah first.” she said, walking out of the kitchen.

Colleen was holding him on her lap and he was to most cutest chubby little boy. Of course all of her nephews were handsome little ones. She smiled down at him and she took him from his mommy, "Hi, Micah! Five months already? You look like such a big boy! Looking so much more like your daddy every day!”

He gave her a smile before pulling a strain of her hair that was lose and she yelp. She handed the little demon back to his mother and Colleen gave her an apologetic look, "Sorry, he likes to pull hair now.”

"Don't they all do?” she questioned about the three other demon nephews that love to pull hair. She sat down next to Colleen and sighed as she laid back, just wanting to go hide in her room.

"What's wrong?” Colleen asked.

"Nothing.".

Colleen pshed, "Whatever, no girl looks sad unless there something. Come on, Lena, tell me. I won’t tell Tristan.”

"Oh, no, but you'll tell Abigail and Abigail will tell Scott and Scott would tell everyone else.” she said.

Colleen nodded her head once, "Okay, true. But if their something on your mind, you should tell someone.”

"It's nothing, Colleen. It's just...I have a game next week and I always get nervous for one.” Lena said, not ready to tell anyone about Darien. Only Jamie knows and she had him promise not to tell him, but she's pretty sure Sophie knows though.

Tristan came out of the kitchen with a brownie in his hand and he ate it like he took just one bite of it. "Damn, I love mom homemade brownies.”

"Tristan, curse words!” Colleen said. "Micah is right here!”

He sighed, "He doesn't get what I'm saying.”

"He will one day and then he’s going to think it's alright and start saying it!” she said.

"We'll tell him not to and that's it's a bad thing to say and shouldn't say it.", he said in a 'duh' way.

"Having half your genes, not good. He's going to think since daddy saying it, it's going to be alright no matter what and say it behind our backs.” she said.

"Okay, okay, no more bad words.” he said, sitting down on the coach. "So who Darien Call?” he suddenly asked and Lena head snapped to him and she looked at him surprised.

"Wh-what?” she questioned. She was ready to kill Jamie to pieces!

He looked at her confused, "Darien Call, I hear a new kid moved here and that he was in your grade. You know this is a small town and being in the police station, we hear a lot of news from those gossip twins at the front desk.”

"Oh! And about twins, they been keeping their fakes grimy nails off you, right?” Colleen asked.

Tristan gave her a smile, "Yes, Col, they have. After bringing Micah in and him throwing up on one of them, they've been staying right away.”

"Well, good.” she said. "Anyways, Lena, you go finish now. Who's Darien Call?”

"No one special.” Lena said a little too quick and her cheeks blushed up when they looked at her confused. "I mean, some jerk who moved here.”

"Jerk?” Tristan questioned. "He hasn't done anything to you or anything because it would be real easy to go up in that school and arrest him.”

Lena nervously chuckled, "Haha, no Tristan, that's alright.”

Micah then burst out crying and Colleen held as like a football, shhing him. "Ugh, you’re hungry again, aren't you? Just like your daddy and uncles, always eating.” she said as she got up and grabbed her bag and went into the kitchen to go make a bottle.

"Well, ready for that run?” Tristan asked and Lena nodded, following him outside and she hide behind a tree as she stripped and shifted into her brown wolf. She couldn't believe how much better she suddenly felt and she stretched her body out.

Go seven miles out and whoever last to make it back in ten minutes has to watch Micah on your birthday to give Colleen a break, he thought and she looked at her brother confused.

That's your bet? she thoughts back

Believe me, he's hell to take care of. He's cute, but evil.

Isn't that what mom said about you and the others?

Exactly, he thought. So deal?

Lena thought for a second, realizing it was a good beat since it wasn't really that embarrassing. She hated some of the things her brother bet on. Okay, seven miles.

They went off ten feet from each other and Lena had to make her legs move faster just to check up to Tristan. She usually likes racing with Jamie since she was close to him speed level, but it was nice to run and feel the wind running threw her fur and her wolf muscles were stretching and she felt so good. It even gave her time to think.

Tristan already went passed and when she got back, he was there already dressed with a grin on his face. "Feels nice to beat someone, don't worry, you'll have your day.” he said, scratching behind Lena ear and Lena nipped at his hand. When he turned around chuckling, she used her head to push him and he turned his upper body around and his wolf growled and she glared at him.

He went inside and Lena went over behind the tree, shifting back. As she got dressed, she made a plan to get back at Darien. She'll make him realize he wants her. She couldn't stop thinking back to what he said about getting her back. What did he mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 23.4K 40
Book One of the Werewolf Keeper Series. Alpha Lewis has found his mate, but no one warned him just how infuriating she would be. Keeping Lauren alive...
247K 17.5K 53
We all know the stories of the girl who was kidnapped by her Mate. She tried to escape. She failed. They fell in love. But what about her best frien...
2.7M 89.4K 62
Sydney Watkins is just an average girl trying to make her way through high school with her not so popular friends. When Sydney and her friends pull a...
1.1M 30.3K 55
"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why her, out of every girl there is of course...