Drunken kisses

Av DramaKelly

As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to anot... Mer

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Sticking Together
Chapter 3 - Trust
Chapter 4 - Cooking Contest
Chapter 6 - Spying
Chapter 7 - Wingman
Chapter 8 - Wrong Recording
Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart
Chapter 10 - Couple
Chapter 11 - Aizawa
Chapter 12 - Telling Kirishima
Chapter 13 - Double Booked
Chapter 14 - Shinari
Chapter 15 - Gay Freak Out Moment
Chapter 16 - Attack
Chapter 17 - Hospital
Chapter 18 - Dabi
Chapter 19 - Double Date
Chapter 20 - Kidnapped
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 22 - Daughter
Chapter 23 - Back At The Dorms
Chapter 24 - Gay Chill Out Moment
Chapter 25 - Birthday
50k special
!!!100k!!!

Chapter 5 - Combat Training

38.6K 1.1K 2K
Av DramaKelly

Pov Midoriya
The next day we had group combat training. It was me, Uraraka, Iidia, Asui and Todoroki against Kacchan, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Ashido. It was a capture the flag game in which you had to capture the flag by all means necessary. Kacchan was all fired up since he was against me and Todoroki at the same time. But then again, Mr Aizawa selected the teams based on interpersonal relationships... It's why most people were paired up with their friends.

"Alright, Bakusquad vs Dekusquad. This is gonna be epic" Mineta stated from the sidelines.
"Let's just hope nobody breaks any bones" Yaoyorozu sighed.
"Yeah... A shame two lovers have to fight each other" Jirou whispered with a small smile. Uraraka had told them I also likes Bakugou so now the game was on. I was totally unaware of this, whatsoever.

"Ready to get your ass kicked" Kacchan grinned.
"Oh I'm gonna beat you" I stated, smiling as well.
"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try" he reacted, a smug smile on his face.
"Everyone take your places!" Aizawa shouted from his place as overseer. I ran back over to the rest of my team.

Our strategy was to leave Todoroki behind to defend the flag while the others advanced. Me, Ochako and Tsuyu would hold the enemy off while Iidia will swoop in and capture the flag. I know for certain Kacchan will go for a full frontal attack so we don't have to worry that someone stays behind at their flag. And as long as Todoroki can barricade ours with his ice, there should be no problem.

"Start!" Aizawa yelled and we ran towards the middle. Just as I expected, I saw Kacchan high up in the air, boosted by his explosions. He was going for the flag.
"I'll get Kacchan, you make sure Iidia has a straight path" I ordered Tsu and Ochako, who both nodded. I stopped dead in my tracks, letting One For All soar through me before jumping up to the sky and catching on to the blond. I clinged to his body, taking the both of us back down to earth.

Of course Kacchan cursed but he never wiped the smirk off his face. 'He has something else planned...' I thought. 'Is this just a diversion?'
"Let's do this" he grinned, charging at me. I dodged just in time, seeing the girls fighting Kirishima and Kaminari. Wait. Where are Sero and Ashido?
"Something wrong Deku?" Kacchan laughed, blasting an explosion near my face.

"Bet you didn't expect me to have a defensive as well, huh?"

'No...' Mina is more offence which means he left Sero behind at the flag and that can only mean one thing-!
"Deku! Iidia is down!" Ochako shouted. So I was right. Sero taped up the enitre area around te flag and captured Iidia who ran in that trap with high speed. But that also means Todoroki is facing off with Ashido at this very moment. I just have to have faith in him and wrap things up quickly with Kacchan.

Before I knew it, I was blasted against a wall. Groaning, I got back up, glaring at Kacchan.
"Better keep your head in the game Deku" he grinned, coming at me again. I blocked and countered, getting in a solid hit myself. Bakugou wasn't one to give up easily though and managed to push me against the wall in no time. He held my hands pinned above my head and his knee in between my legs.

Flashbacks of the party ran through my mind as we stared into each other's eyes. The violent red was just so mesmerizing... Our moment was interrupted by a loud airhorn. Wait what?
"I've got the flag!" Mina cheered, hopping happily across the field with my team's flag. She got past Todoroki... How?
"Looks like my plan worked" Kacchan stated, taking a few steps back.

"Pinky avoided fighting and slipped through around the back, melting the ice around your flag with her acid. I knew you'd leave icyhot behind and send emergency exit to the front line. You're getting predictable Deku"
I frowned as I watched him leave the field and Ochako ran up to me.
"Oh man! I really thought we had that one!"
"Yeah... Maybe it was to predictable..." I sighed, forcing a small smile.

"Clear the field! Next teams take your places!" Mr Aizawa shouted.

I watched the next match and went to the changing room afterwards.
"Am I really getting predictable?" I asked quietly, looking at Kacchan.
"Don't take it personal nerd, it was a good plan" the blond answered.
"But I know you by now... I know how you think, what you will do"
"You can predict my movements" I sighed in defeat. Guess I needed to switch things up every once in a while...

"It's not bad persé, you know. Isn't this exactly what All Might wanted? That we can communicate without words? Being able to trust each other blindly? Even if we're separated, I know how you'll react in almost every situation" he explained quietly, making sure no one was listening in.
"That's a good thing, right?"

"Y-yeah, you're probably right... Sounds like we're getting partners instead of rivals huh?" I joked, making him look away with a scowl. Did he just blush? No. I'm imagining things.
"Tch, whatever" the blond muttered, quickly getting ready and leaving the changing room. I frowned a little but soon let it slip past me as Todoroki and Iidia started talking to me.

- - - - -

Pov Bakugou
Almost everyone was out training at gym gamma. Those we weren't, were in their rooms studying.
"Is that all you got nerd?" I asked, panting, grinning a little. As promised, I was helping Deku with his combat skills. We were sparring in the courtyard so no outsiders were able to sneak a peak. The last thing I want is for people to find out we're actually pretty good friends.

Deku had a confident smile plastered on his face as he came at me again. I raised my arms, standing in a defensive position. I let him come at me for now so I can see the weak points in his attack and show him how to improve. He swung his leg so high it almost hit me in the face if I didn't block. Man that boy is flexible. When his leg swung back, he tried to land a hit on my by striking with his opposite hand while I was off guard.

Unfortunately for him, I'm never off guard in a fight. I caught his fist and twisted his arm so his body was forced to follow. In a swift movement, I pressed his arm onto his back and sweeped him off his feet by pulling his legs back with my foot. It left us in our current position with Deku's face on the ground and me on his back, still holding his arm.

"Nice try but since your leg was still in the air, I could easily make you lose your balance. You left yourself wide open"
"You're too good at this Kacchan" he whined.
"Isn't that exactly why we're doing this, fucking idiot?" I chuckled, pulling him up with me.
"Yes..." he groaned, dusting himself off.
"Alright, this time I'll be fighting back so be prepared" I stated, getting ready.

"Go"

We both went at each other, blocking the other's attack while trying to get a hit in ourselves. We almost moved in sync, being able to predict each other's movements like a second nature. Our battle seemed more like a coordinated dance, something we've been practicing on for forever. But he truth was, that without using our quirks, we were always evenly matched.

We knew each other's fighting style and how to counter it. Sparring with Deku really made me see all my weak points... I still have room to improve. Good. Training would be a little boring otherwise. While going at it, neither of us noticed the class had come back from their training.

"Oi, are Bakugou and Midoriya fighting again?" Kaminari asked, pointing out the window.
"No fighting in the dorm-!" Iidia stated loudly, wanting to go and intervene, if not for Todoroki, who simply put his arm out to stop him.
"No, they're not fighting. Look closer"
"They're training" Yaoyorozu said, a little surprised just like the rest of the class.

Nobody could've ever imagined that I would willingly train with Deku. And that's exactly why I didn't go to gym gamma with them! None the less, I didn't notice the prying eyes as Izuku and I continued our match. We were panting, giving it our all without using our quirks. Suddenly he managed to sweep me off my feet with a low swoosh of his leg.

"Getting sloppy there Kacchan" he grinned, making me scowl.
"Oh yeah?" I asked, jumping up and stradling him to the ground. I put my knee in between his legs and held his hands still on either side of his head.
"Do you yield, Izuku?" I asked, smugly smiling down upon him. His face looked a bit flustered. I only called him by his first name when we were alone and even then it was rare.

That look soon vanished though as he spoke up.
"Never!"
"Can you move?" I asked, putting extra weight down upon his wrists and making sure his legs were contained. He struggled underneath me, trying his best.
"Just give up already, loser" I grinned, bowing down further so our faces were only inches apart.
"I won"

"Yes, okay, you won...again" he sighed in defeat. I smiled, supressing the sudden urge to kiss him, and pulled him back up with me.
"Now, where did you go wrong?"
"I got cocky when you fell on the ground..." Midoriya sighed, looking down at the ground.
"And I left myself open... Again"

"Tch, you're already doing better than before so don't beat yourself up about it" I shrugged, making him look up at me with a smile.
"You mean that Kacchan?"
"Are you calling me a liar?" I countered but before he could answer, someone whistled from behind me. I froze up for a second before turning around in an instant.

"You two were so good! Want to spar with me some time Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, now standing in partially through the window and in the courtyard. Now I also noticed basically whole 1-A behind him and scowled. Those fucking extra's... It made me mad knowing they saw me and Deku like that and I don't even know why!

It's not like they've never seen us fight before and I've never minded admirers... But this time was different. This time...it felt more intimite. Like it was supposed to be just between the two of us... And that's ruined now.
"Fuck off shitty hair!" I hissed, clenching my fists before scowling at Midoriya.
"We're done here Deku"
"O-okay" he breathed, watching me storm off towards the exit and pushing Kirishima back inside with the others.

"I didn't know the two of you trained together? Or that you could even be nice to him for that matter" Sero commented as I past them.
"Be nice in general" Mina snickered.
"Shut up you damn extra's!" I hissed, blasts coming from my palms.
"Deku asked me to fight and I don't fucking back down on a fight, got that?"

"And that's the Bakugou we all know..." Uraraka chuckled nervously, making some others laugh as well. I rolled my eyes, ignoring them as I walked over to the elevator. But a certain red head followed me...
"So I take it you're making progress?" Kirishima asked, smirking.
"Fuck off" I muttered, not in the mood to deal with his shit.

"But dude, you were like, nice to him and all. In public" he stated.
"That's gotta mean something, doesn't it? You would totally tell me if you got together, right?"
"We're not together now shut your damn trap about it!" I hissed. Luckily we were alone in the elevator...
"It's not like he'll ever see me like that anyway..." I added in a small whisper. But Kiri heard anyway.

"Don't say stuff like that Bakubro... I'm sure that with me as your wingman, you have a 100% chance of succes"
"Oh yeah? On what references do you base that statement?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"Don't tell anyone but I'm setting up Denki with Jirou at this very moment" he whispered.
"Plus, I'm helping Momo get her feelings for Todoroki straight"

I raised a brow at that. 'No way that half-n-half bastard is straight...'
"Seeing before believing"
"Fine. If I manage to couple Jirou and Kaminari by the end of the week, will you let me be your wingman?" he asked, putting out his hand. I thought about it for a little bit. I really see no downsides for me in this deal so I guess...

"Deal" I said, taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. Luckily we were blissfully unaware of the fact that a certain indivual had been recording our entire conversation from inside the common room...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

658K 14.6K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
52.1K 1.3K 26
★ [[ CRINGE AND SUPER OLD FIC WARNING ]] hey bestiesss ;) shit happens and it gets kinda chaotic lmao- #1 in bnhachatfic - 6/3/21 #1 in katsudeku - 2...
184K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
1.1M 30.1K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...