INNOCENT → hwang hyunjin || ᥴ...

By HwangJinnie20

[ c o m p l e t e d ] CAUTION⚠️-Adult Content/Smut Stay away if you don't like this things Y/N is an innocent... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Best friend blackmails 😂
Chapter 3 : Getting ready
chapter 4 : Meeting
Chapter 5 : Do It
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Finally!!
Chapter 8 : Uh-uh
Chapter 9 : That Night (18+)
Epilogue
Thank You Very Very Muchie <3

Chapter 10 : Together

37.3K 512 1.3K
By HwangJinnie20

"sunlight hit my face as I open my eyes. I opened my eyes and Hyunjin was sitting on the bed at staring at me."

Wait wait this is what supposed to happen right?? This is the scenario what everyone imagine after first night together.
But look at me...nothing goes as planned. It's raining outside and Hyunjin is asleep...no staring or anything duh.

But was obvious was me staring at his cute sleeping face. He was sleeping like a baby. Who can tell this boy yesterday night....umm...uhhh..leave it. Let's talk about his beauty. He was still hugging me so his face was really close with me and that made my heartbeat fast. And his kissable lips....I wanna kiss. Since when did I became this kiss addict?
Well since yesterday basically. And I couldn't contain myself from touching his face. I strokes his cheeks slightly and his lip too.
You made an innocent girl a pervert. You really have high power Mr. Hwang Hyunjin.

I was staring and stroking until I finally couldn't control myself and gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled slightly.

Wait! Was he awake all this time??

Y/N: you were awake??

Hyunjin: if I say yes?

Y/N : You shouldn't have pretended to be asleep.I am embarrassed now.

He laughed as my cheeks grew shades pink. I was embarrassed but he really enjoyed his laugh(lowkey me too). It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Hyunjin: i was staring at you but when you was awake i didn't know what to do and was embarrassed also i pretended to sleep. Thanks to that, i saw the kinky side of an innocent girl. *wink*

Aishh this guy!! He makes me crazy!!

Hyunjin: don't be ashamed now we did all sorts of things yesterday. Well it was not all though. Okay it'll improve time to time.

Y/N: pervert.

Hyunjin: what?? I am pervert?? Hahaha and what are you?? You first kissed me Ms. Y/L/N. Who was the one who couldn't stop touching my chest? You even unhooked your own bra-

I covered his mouth before any other embarrassing word comes out. I couldn't stop blushing.

Y/N: that was last night. Why are you saying this loud now!!

Hyunjin: look at you being all pissed off and blushing. You look soo cutee.

And with that he literally pulled my cheeks -_- like wtf.

Y/N: Yaaaahh!! I'm not a kid okay.

Hyunjin: yeah of course. After all the sounds you made last night. *wink and smirk*

Y/N: yeah yeah and you were so like pro. How may time did you practice huhh??

I was pissed off. He was embarrassing and teasing me every way he can. And a hot guy like him, of course he did it earlier many times. But his expression  changed. The smirk on his face faded and was replaced with a pure red blush. He was scratching his head with his fingers.

Hyunjin: actually, it was my first time too.

I was shocked!! Seriously!! According to people he had many affairs going on. Well he cleared to me last night that hwme was not a playboy. But having one night stand is common for a handsome guy like him.

Y/N: really?? Then what was that last night? I thought it was not really your first time.

Hyunjin: I saw it in porn.

His expression was SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE I can't describe. He was so embarrassed and his flustered face... All of it was soo cuteee. I couldn't contain myself and burst into laughter.

Y/N: So Mr. Hwang Hyunjin who is as well known playboy in our school was actually single in his whole life and finally lost his virginity. Wow. And he only had porn knowledge till yesterday.

I just couldn't stop laughing. A smirk crawled out of my lips. He seemed so pissed off at me.

Hyunjin: what about you? You are a very obvious amateur. Tell me honestly, you haven't watch even porn right?? I literally had to tell you that the sound you were making was moaning and the feeling you felt when you reached at your climax was because you were about to cum. Lmao.

Well yeah karma is a bitch. I teased him and here am I whose smirk faded angmd Hyunjin was the one laughing now.

Y/N: Enough! I need to go home.

I was going to get up from my bed then realized i was not wearing anything. He was again laughing at my situation.

Y/N: Yaaaahhh!! Gimme my clothes!! Or get out of the room! I need to change.

Hyunjin: but our morning sex is not done yet.

Y/N: Ewwww...get lost.

He still came to me and covered ourselves with the blanket. But basically we just cuddled. And for a very long time. It feels to good. I feel so happy and loved for the first time in my life. I am experiencing so many first things of my life with him and he being special for me to makes this moment so perfect. We were staring into each others's eyes and it felt like time hasmd stopped.

Hyunjin: Y/N i wanna ask you something.

Y/N: Go ahead

Hyunjin: Do you have any feelings for me?I mean yes you said you like me yesterday but after we have done all this, do you still have feelings for me. Just be honest with me like I have been with you.

Y/N: I can't say if I like you that much or not but you're special and this is true. You have made me feel so many things in just one day that I never felt in my life and yes, maybe I like you.

I could see his eyes sparkle. His expression was that of a child who was given a candy that he wanted. The difference is he slightly got emotional.

Hyunjin: Yesterday was very special for me.I never thought I would get a chance to talk to you and here we are. A lot of things happened in this few hours and I know you Will you date me?? Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Hyunjin....I....

Hyunjin: I'm not pressuring you. I told you what's in my mind. Take your time to think properly. Don't make rash decision and regret it. It's time to go home s OK let me collect your clothes.

He was about to get up when I pulled him by his shoulder and kissed him passionately. It was a soft yet deep kiss. He also responded quickly, holding my waist and pressing it against him. We broke the kiss after a minute and gasped for air. I looked at him in his eyes.

Y/N: I will be your girlfriend.

He was looking at me like he didn't believe it. I was happy to be finally able to say it. He was so emotional that he hugged me.

Hyunjin: thank you Y/N for accepting me. I'll not make you regret it.

Y/N: I didn't accept you idiot. I share the feelings with you. Maybe not more than yoh for now, but we'll see. So, we're together now?

Hyunjin: Yesss!!

And with that the kissing and cuddling session continued for same time.

~A decade later~

We come out of our room, dressed neatly, completely unaware of the fact that people from last night might be there and might see us too.

Since we saw nobody, Hyunjin held my hands. That's a very obvious thing that new couples do. So here goes the disaster. As soon as we come downstairs we literally everyone in the room stared right at us. I quickly left Hyunjin's hand so that they won't see.

Luna: *with the biggest round eye possible* Y/N!!!!! WHAT DID I SEE??WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING UPSTAIRS? WHY YOU TWO WERE HOLDING HANDS???WAIT YOU TWO ARE -

Hyunjin: yes, we are dating. And we were there for the same reason why people go there.

Aisshhhh this guy!!!! WTH!!! in the room it was okay but why in front of these people... How will i look at them after this?? Aghh i really want to kill him right now!!
And Luna's face was like as if she has seen some ghost omg. And there stood  Leeknow with his shook expression.

Luna: so you did it?? I told you, you should do that... You finally took my advice... You nasty girl i didn't know you were this naughty haaauuuhhh???

Leeknow: Whoa someone was proving her innocence yesterday right?

Facepalm. Facepalm. Facepalm.
Why are people around me like this?? Why out of all people they are in my life?? Ahh I am so embarrassed right now.

Hyunjin held my hand at this moment. I looked at him and he was overjoyed. He lifted up our intertwined hand.

Hyunjin: Okay guys no more questions as she is embarrassed. But this girl is mine okay. So don't look at her.

Luna: okay i wanna talk to her so Hyunjin can you let go of your girlfriend's hand for a moment?

Hyunjin: sure

So Luna dragged me with her in a silent corner.

Luna: spill

Y/N: what?

Luna: everything that happened yesterday.

Then I just had to tell her everything in short. She was in awe.

Luna: wow this is a fairytale. Well i need to tell you something too. Leeknow asked me out for a date.

Y/N: REALLY!!!! WHENN???

Luna: you guys went upstairs then I became drunk and Leeknow helped me. And it was raining so he told me and his friends to stay. Then I accidentally spilled about me having a crush on him and he quickly took the opportunity and asked me out for a date. That's it.

Y/N: OMG our love lives are going so well then. Okay so let's go out with them and see if it works out.

Luna: YASS!! i hope we'll live happily ever after like fairytales.

Y/N: This is reality Luna.

Luna: stop your pessimism. Will you?

And the bickering continued😂

°°°°°THE END°°°°°

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

тнє ℓσиgєѕт ¢нαρтєя ι нανє єνєя ωяιттєи. ѕσяяу ι αм νєяу вα∂ αт ωяιтιиg.. ѕρє¢ιαℓℓу ¢σи¢ℓυѕισи.

ѕσ тнιѕ ιѕ тнє єи∂ιиg.

νσтє ¢σммєит αи∂ ѕнαяє ιf уσυ ℓιкє тнιѕ ff

ѕєє уσυ gυуѕ тнєи :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3.3K 26
A hyunlix story. COMPLETED! "Everything was perfect in my life for once. I never thought loving a demon would change my life like this. Whatever it i...
26.4K 1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
136K 3.7K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
359K 11K 47
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...