Drunken kisses

By DramaKelly

As the class throws a dorm party, both Midoriya and Bakugou get fully wasted. One thing tends to lead to anot... More

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Sticking Together
Chapter 4 - Cooking Contest
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - Spying
Chapter 7 - Wingman
Chapter 8 - Wrong Recording
Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart
Chapter 10 - Couple
Chapter 11 - Aizawa
Chapter 12 - Telling Kirishima
Chapter 13 - Double Booked
Chapter 14 - Shinari
Chapter 15 - Gay Freak Out Moment
Chapter 16 - Attack
Chapter 17 - Hospital
Chapter 18 - Dabi
Chapter 19 - Double Date
Chapter 20 - Kidnapped
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 22 - Daughter
Chapter 23 - Back At The Dorms
Chapter 24 - Gay Chill Out Moment
Chapter 25 - Birthday
50k special
!!!100k!!!

Chapter 3 - Trust

50.8K 1.3K 4.5K
By DramaKelly

Pov Bakugou
Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Ashido had interrogated me first thing in the morning after my shower. Of course I told them to fuck off, which they did, temporary. I had to make a scene to get them to stop talking about what happened between me and Deku. It's for the best this way, I'd told myself. It's better to forget about it and move on.

But then All Might texted us, making things even more awkward than they already were. Certainly when the ex-hero told us he wanted us working together closely. I had replied calm and calculated, collecting my thoughts and forming my opinion on the matter at hand.

Deku agreed, but was scared about the secret getting exposed. I could see this wasn't the only thing he was scared about... He feared the League would target him again with the intention to kill. But he was even more scared me or someone else would get hurt.

"A-about what happened..." Deku whispered as we made our way back to the dorm, not making eye contact. It was about last night, our onenightstand.
"I don't want to talk about it" I said, trying to switch the subject. I couldn't face the facts. I could barely even look at him! What we did last night... The feelings and pleasure it gave me... Why the hell do I love being dominated by this damn nerd?!

"B-but we have to! I-I mean, w-we can't not t-talk about this, right?" he asked uncertain, stuttering.
"Just ignore it ever happened, forget about last night entirely" I grunted, putting my hands in my pockets.
"It was a one time thing, it won't happen again"
It won't... I will never be kissed by those soft lips again. Never feel his scarred hands trail over my bare chest. See those emerald green eyes stare at me with lust and passion...

"No, yes, of course... It'll never happen again..." he whispered on a broken tone. Wait what?  I glanced aside, seeing him conflicted with himself. He looked...sad... I shook my head. No, I'm just imagining things. Deku would never want it to happen again, would he? It was impossible he returned my feelings... And even if he did, I would never accept it. I will keep pushing him away until I get over him. It's the only way.

"Y-you should wait here. We don't want to enter the dorm together" Deku stated, stopping me in my tracks. Right... We weren't even supposed to be out here together in the first place. I nodded, and watched him walk away on his own. There was something uneven in his step, probably due to the lingering pain in his ass. Speaking about that...

My eyes fell on his behind and I bit my lip. Damn... I quickly shook my head. No! Stop thinking like that! I sighed, grabbing my phone as I recieved a message. I immediately saw it wasn't the only text I'd gotten in the time I was away. It was all Kirishima, asking me if I was alright. I stormed out of the dormitory without really saying anything to anyone so he was worried.

He said he scolded the others for acting the way they did and that whatever happened was none of their business anyway. I smiled down upon the words. Eijirou was a true friend and I actually showed some affection around him when we were alone. He was the only one who's been sticking around since the beginning so that makes him my best and probably only friend.

But could I talk to him about this? Could my trust really go that far? I don't know... I've always kept most things for myself. I didn't show weakness. The only one I've ever shown real emotion was Deku, who was definitely out of the question on this matter. I groaned, battling with myself on whether or not to tell Kirishima.

Maybe it was time I put my trust in someone?

I sighed, tugging at my hair a little before starting to walk towards our dormitory. Surely there was enough time between me and Deku right now. As I entered through the common area, I noticed it was a lot less crowded than before. All girls were gone, probably for their gossiping session. Some of the guys too, to study or train, I don't care. But the red head was still present, staring worriedly down at his phone.

I smiled a little, knowing he truly cared for me as well.
"Oi, shitty hair" I called out, making his head shoot up and turn around in a snap.
"We need to talk"
He instantly got up from the couch and followed me as I walked past him on my way to the elevator.
"Is it about this morning? I-I'm really sorry for telling Kaminari that I saw you-"

"It's fine" I scowled.
"This is about what happened last night"
His eyes widened as the doors of the elevator opened on our floor and I dragged him with me through the hall. I knew for a fact his door was never locked so I just pushed it open, pulling him with me inside. I quickly closed the door and let out a long sigh.

"You look very serious all of the sudden" Kirishima whispered as he sat down on his bed.
"This is serious" I stated, glaring him down.
"And I'm not gonna repeat myself so you better fucking listen"
"I will" he said, looking at me as I sat down next to him.

"Deku and I didn't just kiss... Something happened" I sighed. Unbelievable I'm really doing this... I'm actually opening up to a person outside of my family.
"I already got that impression" he snorted, earning a blast in the face.
"Shut up and don't interrupt me goddamnit!" I hissed.
"Sorry" he said with a weak smile, signing me to continue. Better rip the bandaid right off I guess... Get it over with.

"We fucked. Multiple times"

"What?" Kirishima choked out, fully in shock.
"I'm not repeating myself" I said, looking away.
"I-I... I already thought something  happened b-but... You actually did it?"
His voice was nothing more than a whisper but I could hear him perfectly. It was silent for a while and I was ready to just stand up and leave until he spoke again.

"Bottom or top?"
"Both"
"Seriously?" Kirishima gasped, taken aback by my answer.
"Midoriya topped you?"
"I was drunk, what's your excuse?" I hissed, instantly defensive. I bit my lip, looking down.
"Forget I said that"

"No, sorry, I-I shouldn't have reacted that way" the red head said.
"I mean, the fact you're sharing this with me really means a lot Bakubro. I'm really happy to be friends with such a man!"
"Tch" I scowled, followed by a small smile.
"Don't even think about telling anyone else, understand?"

"Of course not, I promise!" he smiled.
"I know it's hard for you to open up to others. I won't break that trust"
"You better, shitty hair" I grunted.
"So... How was it?" he smirked, making my cheeks turn a light pink.

I instantly turned away from him so he wouldn't notice.
"None of your business"
"That good huh?" he chuckled, making me blush even more.
"S-shut up" I whispered, making him laugh.
"Dude!"
"I said shut up!" I hissed, glaring at him.

"So what if I liked it? What if I actually enjoyed kissing Deku? Feeling his hands on me... Staring into those deep dark emerald green eyes... Fuck"
I groaned, pulling at my hair. Why did I say that out loud?!
"Bakugou... Do you like Midoriya?" Kirishima asked slowly, careful not to step his boundaries.
"I think we both know the answer to that question" I muttered, not wanting to admit it out loud.

"Oh my God! Bakubro is in love~!" he sang happily.
"Just shut up already!" I hissed.
"But I wanna help! I'll set you up with Midoriya in no time!"
"No, you won't" I stated, glaring him down.
"Deku is a pure fucking hump of innocence and deserves the damn best there is, understand? Not some trashy, arrogant pride parade like me. There. I said it. Happy now?"

I clenched my fists, avoiding eye contact at all cost. I maybe sound all high and mighty all the time, but that doesn't mean I actually have a lot of self confidence. Sure, I aim to be the number one hero and I care about my pride. But my constant cursing and shouting is just to cover up the fact that I'm emotionally very fragile...

"You... You don't think you're good enough for him?" Kirishima asked quietly.
"But aren't you the best in everything? Aren't you the one who calls everyone else extra's? The one and only Katsuki Bakugou, the one that conquers all and never loses a fight"
"I know how I market myself" I hissed, glancing at him.

"But Deku is...different... He's... He's better than me, okay? He's the only person with the potential to beat me"
"And why is that?" Kirishima asked, looking at me with worry and interest.
"You have eyes, don't you?" I hissed. What was I supposed to tell him? Oh yeah, because he inheritted All Might's power and is basically his successor? I don't think so.

"So is that why you let him top you? Because you think he's better than you?"
"Shut up! I-I don't want to talk about this anymore!" I yelled, feeling tears in my eyes.
"Damnit!"
I jumped up and hit the stupid punching bag with force. I really liked the fact there was one in the middle of his room right bout now.
"Fuck!" I cursed, hitting it again.

I kept on hitting it, my eyes getting teary, water clouding my vision.
"Bakugou... Stop" Kirishima whispered, pulling me in a hug. I tried to escape by using my explosions but he just used his hardening to counter it. I started crying, slowly giving in to his hug as my blasts lost their power.
"That's it... Let it all out" Eijirou whispered, letting his quirk disappear.

Maybe this was a bad idea? Maybe I should've never involved him like this? But now that I showed him my weakness, there was no way back.
"If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you" I breathed, hugging him back.
"Roger that" he smiled, rubbing my back.

- - - - -

"Girls!" Jirou shouted, bursting into Yaoyorozu's room where their weekly gossip parties were held. They would all gather around on her bed and snack away at chips while talking about boys and other stuff.
"You're not gonna believe this!"
"Hold your horses, what are you talking about?" Mina asked confused.

"So you know I've been training on my spy recordings, right?" Jirou started. They all knew the girl had recently discovered she could record conversations she was hearing if one plug was inside the wall and the other inside of a recording device, in this case her phone. She'd been practicing on it by listening in on Aoyama, who talks to himself in the mirror.

"Jirou, I told you to respect everyone's privacy!" Momo hissed. They all knew Aoyama wouldn't care if someone heard him talk about how sparkly and fabulous he is so they made no point about that.
"I know, I know, but get this" Jirou said, pressing play on her phone.

"Is it about this morning? I-I'm really sorry for telling Kaminari that I saw you-" Kirishima's voice sounded through the room.
"It's fine... This is about what happened last night" Bakugou replied. Jirou paused and grinned at the girls who stared at her with wide eyes.

"I just couldn't help but listen in. I'm really sorry Momo but I had to know"
"You know what happened?! Play the damn thing!" Mina yelled.
"Isn't that, I don't know, private? If neither of them want to tell us what happened, shouldn't we respect that?" Tsuyu asked.
"Believe me, this you wanna know" Jirou stated.

"I've never heard Bakugou so insecure in my life! He totally loses it at the end to"
"Let me hear it" Uraraka demanded.
"Ochako!" Yaoyorozu gasped.
"If something happened between them, I wanna know!" she stated.
"Ooh~ So it's Midoriya huh?" Ashido teased.
"I knew it had to be one of the two! You have a crush on Midoriya!"

"What?! That's not it!" Uraraka exclaimed, her face a bright red.
"W-we're j-just friends!"
"Yeah right" Mina smirked.
"Anyway, let's hear it! Everyone agrees, right?"
In the end everyone gave in, even Momo. Curiousness was bigger than their sense of privacy and they listened to the whole conversation.

"Kirishima, asking the real questions" Ashido stated, proud that her friend asked who was top and who was bottom.
"T-they... They had sex..?" Ochako whispered full of disbelieve.
"You better believe it" Jirou laughed.
"And Bakugou is so in love with Midoriya, he totally loses his character. Hilarious"

"It's kinda cute though" Tsuyu smiled.
"The way he admires Midoriya just as much as he admires him"
Of course they all knew Midoriya looked up at the blond, even if he was agressive and mean to everyone around him. Because Bakugou was powerful, nobody could deny that.

"A love confession was the last thing I was expecting from Bakugou" Yaoyorozu sighed.
"I guess everyone has a sensetive side after all"
"The way Kirishima handles him though. Like a pro" Mina stated.
"Everything okay Ochako? You've been very quiet. Ribbit" Asui asked.
"I-it's just that...Deku lied to me" she whispered.

"I asked him this morning when we were alone and he straight up lied to me... Unbelievable!"
"Well, this isn't something to take lightly" Yaoyorozu said.
"I mean... This is intimite information"
"Yes, we can't let them know we know, alright? Certainly not Bakugou. He'll kill us for sure" Jirou stated.
"True" Asui croaked.
"So we just ignore this information then?"

"I didn't say that" Jirou grinned.
"Oh I see where you are going" Mina said with the same kind of grin.
"W-what do you mean?" Uraraka asked, getting a bad feeling.
"I know you have a crush on Midoriya and all but-" Ashido sighed, wrapping her arm around Ochako.
"-could you try to find out whether or not Midoriya likes Bakugou?"

"What?!" she exclaimed.

"Come on! If we can set up the first class couple-" Jirou said.
"No! Midoriya and Bakugou do not match! What are you even thinking?!" Uraraka yelled.
"That's not for you to decide, Ochako" Momo said.
"What if they like each other and are too afraid to approach each other? I mean, Bakugou won't make the first step and Midoriya won't either"

"Ugh! Fine! I'll ask him! But don't expect him to tell the truth because he lied to me before!"
"Ochako, please calm down" Tsuyu said, hugging her friend.
"I'm sure Midoriya didn't mean it like that and you heard how upset Bakugou is about all of this"
"Yeah, she's right girl. Besides, as Bakugou's friend, I want to set him up with Midoriya" Mina said.

"But he doesn't want to, he said so himself" Yaoyorozu said.
"He doesn't have to know" Jirou grinned.
"I like how you're thinking" Ashido grinned.
"So girls? Do we have a new mission?"
"Absolutely!" Jirou exclaimed.

"Name of the mission is... BakuDeku!" Momo stated proudly.
"It's a contamination-"
"We get it" Ochako interrupted, still not liking the whole idea of getting her not-so-crush and his previous junior high bully together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
18.2K 173 23
You might aldready know: Deku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle scho...
50.2K 1.1K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...
658K 14.6K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...