The secret life of Michelle:...

By SasygigiKitty

So yeah, I made this a book. 😀 Ever since that incident in the golden gate bridge Michael has lived happily... More

Part 1: Life
Part 2: Egg plants
Part 3: Sasha
Part 4: Prom
Part 5: Schools out!
Part 6: Welcome
Part 7: Strange desires
Part 8: Liar
Part 9: New Michael
Part 10: Hair loss
Part 11: Birthday
Part 12: Twist
Part 13: Exposed
Part 14: The secret life of Michael
Part 15: Play room
Part 16: The gift
Part 17: Busted!
Part 19: Two souls formed to one
Part 20: The victor

Part 18: The war has begun

12 0 0
By SasygigiKitty

(Michael's POV)

" Michael...Michael...Michael!? "A voice said to me

" Jesus? "I said

" Yes, it's time for the day of judgment to begin"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

" All will be explained in due time but for now I need you to do exactly what I say and whatever you do, don't tell anyone, not even Alex and Rachel can know about this"

"But I don't understand, why is this happening?"

" I must go now, the war is coming"

Suddenly the white glow began to fade and I was stuck into a good of darkness.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Breathing heavily from my vision. I saw my two boyfriends sleeping next to me on each side. I smiled. Still tired as hell I went back to sleep.

Back into my dream I saw the flow again.

"Jesus?"

" Yes again"he said cheerfully

"But I thought you had to leave"

"My father told me to stay out of it"he said"Which gives me more time to tell you more on the plan"

"Okay, so what do you want me to do anyway"

***************

"We're going to the music festival in Beverly hills?" Rachel said

"Yes, I thought we all have some fun"I smiled"My family of come too"

"Well we just can't miss a huge event like this now would we"Alex said

" Great, I also got my friends to come over as well"

"We're they squealing with delight" Rachel smirked

"Yeah"

"Knew it"

"I need to go girls, I must get ready for the tonight"

I got up from the chair and left the front door. I then closed my eyes and went back into the void.

"There, I got everyone, now what else do you need me to do"

" just go to the Music festival tonight, I'll explain more later okay "

"Okay"

"Good*

" you're weird"I chuckled

"Hey cut it out!" He whined "Like you aren't"

How in the hell could The messiah have such a personality like that. I makes me wonder what else about this I didn't know about him.

However before I could say anything I snapped back to reality. I need to get ready for the festival.

Meanwhile...heaven's gate...

(Third person POV)

"Is everyone armored up! ?" Gabriel shouted

"All ready dear brother"Ezra smiled

Jesus saw as the angels were getting ready for battle and getting on their horses. He felted left out since everyone was going out to stat and he had to stay behind. He could still remember what his father said to him.

"Stay out of this My son, this is not your battle to fight"his words burned into his mind

"What battle Father?"He whispered to himself

He looked through the mirror and saw Michael getting ready for the festival.

" Dear brother, your father needs you"One of the angels said

he nodded. He flew with her to the main area of the court. She left him alone. He opened the door and went up inside.

"What do you need me for father?" he asked

"Take off your mask"

"Okay..."

He made him wear a mask so No One will ever see his face until the right time comes. He took off the white mask and dropped it on the floor.

"Wow, you still look the same as he does"he chuckled"stay with me until I give you the signal"

"Yes Father"he said

It was time.

Beverly hills...

(Alex's POV)

" oh yeah! "Rachel cheered"Now this is what I call fun!"

"I can't believe Michael Jackson invited us here!" Sasha squealed

"Yeah you're the best!"Jill smiled

" anything for my friends "Michael smiled

There were tons of singers coming over to this festival to perform to thousand of people. It was awesome!

Jill Scott was on stage this time and she sung one of her biggest hits. I loved her songs. Too bad there is hardly anyone like that anymore.

She just finished her song and we were all cheering for her. She took the microphone from the holder and waited for everyone to calm down.

" how is everyone doing tonight!? "She yelled

we all cheered with joy.

" Good, and now it's time for...what the... "

I then realized what was happening. The ground began shaking violently and everyone began to panic.

"Earthquake!" Marcus screamed

"No this is not an earthquake" Michael said

"What?" I said

Suddenly we saw demons popping out from the ground.

"They're here" He said

"Everybody hide!" Caleb shouted to the crowd

"Dad, what's happening?" Paris said with worry

"It's going to be okay sweetie, just go with your grandma okay"Michael said

She nodded and went with the rest of his family. Marcus and Caleb followed with them as well.

The demons surrounded me, Michael and Rachel in the middle isn't he field. Ready to fight I activated my Archwrath form since I knew that it was not going to be an easy fight. So did the others.

This was the final showdown.

" you just made the worst mistake of your lives! "I growled

" we'll see about that brat! "One of them hissed

He tried to attack me but I used my powers to knock him out of the way.

That lead to more demons coming after us. There were to many of them and I had no idea if we were going to make it.

" there's to many of them! "Rachel yelled

Then another demon ran over to us with his claws.

"Take cover!" Michael screamed

We held onto each other eating for impact when a bright glow caused the demon to scream.

"What the hell was that?" I said

I looked up. What I saw was a man in white, with wings and a sword on his side.

It was an angel.

The angel turned to us with a smile.

"My name is Gabriel"he said"God has sent me and the others to help you in your battle"

"Great, the more the merrier" Rachel giggled

Then another angel went beside him. He was a little smaller than him, he had a light brown skin tone and had smaller wings than Gabriel.

He looked at us and gave us a smile.

"And I'm Ezra, One of the guardian angels of heaven"He said"Nice to meet you dear brothers and sisters"

"Nice to meet you, I'm..." Rachel tried to say

"We already know who you are"He said"Now come we must get rid of these demons before they hurt someone"

"Right!" We all agreed

More angels came to our aid. It was equal to equal now.

This was war.

*******************
As the fight carried on we managed to get rid of most of the demons. We were winning this fight.

But then a more powerful demon appeared. And I knew who this demon was.

"Photarious!" I growled

"Missed me"he smirked"Now I think it's time for a little payback shall we"

He threw a fire ball at us that caused me and Rachel to get knocked to a nearby wall. He went over to us with a dagger ready to finish is off but Michael was not going down without a fight.

"You get away from my friends you beast!" He screamed

He took out a sword and stabbed the f*cker in the back. Making him rose in agony flinging Michael go the ground.

"Michael!" we screamed

(Michael's POV)

I got myself back up and made my sword appear once again. I was going to kill him. He was not going to get away from me.

"Michael!"

" Jesus? "I gasped"What's going on?"

" just do as I say and it will also be clear, however it will come with a price, you know what it is right? "

"Yes, yes I know"I sighed

this is going to be a lot of crying.

I focused on my peers and took all of my might to do one final attack.

(Paris' POV)

we hide in one of the old bunkers near the city, I was holding onto my younger brother for support while my grandma prayed to god for my dad to be alright. I was scared. What I doing I happen not my dad.

Suddenly a bright glow blinded everyone in the bunkers. I didn't know what was happening or where it came from. But then it went away. All I heard was silence.

Thinking that it was over we all went out of the bunkers and to the area of the festival. It was a complete mess. Dust and smoke not letting me see a thing. But what to do saw was two people crying over a body. Confused I went over there. And what to say next made my heart break.

It was my dad...He was dead. He was actually dead!

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
517K 20.9K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
10.2K 416 28
*𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲* ☂☇ 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤...
13.7K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...