MyHero! Shorts ❤

By threeandthirteen

Short things I've written with my BNHA OC ft. Aizawa, Kirishima and Shinsou mostly. NSFW is marked and it's a... More

BakuTodo x Reader
Merch; Shinsou x Fem!Reader
MovieNight! KiriShinxOC
Jealous!Bakugou
Jealous!Bakugou pt2
ѕнoтo тodoroĸι х ғeм!reader
Sub!Bakugou x Fem!Reader
Adore You | Taishiro "Fatgum" Toyomistu x OC
My Hero | Fatgum x OC

Breakfast! KiriShin x OC

3.7K 7 0
By threeandthirteen

Rustling through the cabinet for the right measuring cup got Rei huffy that she was this poorly organized for surprise breakfast routines. Though thinking about it she rarely spent the time to make breakfast. A cook but certainly of later meals like dinner or even lunch if she hosted. But breakfast? Never. Groaning knowing her measuring cups where in the sink probably dirty from meal prep the night before. Rei made do riffling for another when she didn't hear the set of steps cross the threshold of the kitchen.

Suddenly a yelp left her when four arms closed around her from both sides. Arms going up without second thought Rei looked back beside her to see half awake Kirishima and Shinsou with their faces planted into her back, "Boys-" The woman hadn't expected to see either of them before she'd personally gone in to wake them up, "What are you both doing up already?"

Murmuring something inaudible first off into her shoulder, Kirishima stopped and took his face out of the crook of her shoulder, "You weren't in bed."

"We thought you left," Shinsou muttered, eyes closed with his cheek smashed into her back.

"From my own house?" Rei felt bad for smiling but it was a little ridiculous, "It's Saturday, I wanted to let my babies sleep after all that hard work you both put in." She watched Kirishima's eyes follow suit like Shinsou's and it was only a moment longer before the red head was nuzzling his face into her back next to his partner. Both heroes latched onto her making it almost impossible to move, "You could both go lay back down."

"No," Kirishima grumbled. Both his and Shinsou's arms tightening around her at that mention.

She sighed and stood a moment before another suggestion, "The couch is right there to just-"

"No," Shinsou echoed Kirishima's resentment. His arms already tight enough around her waist.

Halfway between a sigh and a growl. They had the woman slightly irritated after the measuring cup incident. Now they were putting a hitch in her breakfast surprise. Going to argue that they needed to at least go someplace else so she could finish, the woman got a surprise as both of them had a hand moving along her side. Far friskier than any good morning really was. Shinsou's hand traveled down her inner thigh. While Kirishima's found its way up under her tank top like it was nothing.

"Excuse me?" Rei didn't interrupt their meandering hands but certainly wanted to tease them about it, "What do you boys think you're doing?"

Shinsou's head lulled a little bit to the side as the taller hero took the chance to bury his face in the crook of her neck instead. Coy hand slipping between her thighs just enough to feel the warmth of her core as he massaged his palm along her panties, "We didn't like waking up without you."

"Yeah," Kirishima's hand traveled up her stomach until he flirted with palming her breasts only to lay his warm hand against her tummy, "Come back to bed please Ms. Isamu."

Fighting the smile on her lips didn't mean she couldn't lean back into their warmth as they roamed over her, "You know, I'm trying to make breakfast."

Grumbling both of them said nothing as their touch got friskier. Shinsou's hips grinding into her hip needily. Just as Kirishima's hand moved up further to palm her breast. Red Riot's lips moving to the conjunction of Rei's ear and neck for a pitiful needy kiss. Seeing no end to this Rei saw the tub of whipped cream she'd just gotten before they came to interrupt her. On a whim she knocked it over. Loud enough both of them looked up from their lazy fondling.

"Oops," Rei flippantly pouted like it was an accident, "Now look what I have to clean up."

Still morning stunned, and a little lost to their hormones, Kirishima and Shinsou shared a look with one another before thinking they made the mess. First of course Kirishima stepped away ready to help, "Oh no, wait let me-"

Swiping her index and middle finger into the creamy white sweet mixture. Both heroes were confused then shocked when they watched the woman smear the whipped cream right across her chest. Looking up to see their eyes locked on her. Enthralled to see the confection melt quickly against her warm skin. Dipping down between her breasts and only making more of a mess.

"Uh..." Kirishima and Shinsou gulped down the knot in their throat unsure what she had meant to do by that. Clearly seeing the tents in their boxers, Rei got the reaction she wanted.

Yanking her shirt down so the dribble of watery sweet cream could be seen making it way down between her breasts and heading towards her belly, she glanced from the mess between her tits to the gaping idiots staring at her, "Well, clean it up boys."

Like the gates were flung open. Both heroes jumped her in a blink of an eye. Grabby hands fumbling to find the hem of her tank top. While another set tried to do the job by jerking and grabbing her straps to get it off. Neither of them getting anywhere only making the woman snicker and giggle. Finally she decided to help them with a head start by peeling her sticky tank top off before they ripped her favorite one.

Given the holy grail in advantages. Shinsou and Kirishima were latched onto her breasts hardly before she fully got the garment off. Taking their rightful place on their favorite tit. Both heroes on their knees groveling for more of her as their lips needily moved all over her skin. Meeting in the middle to slurp up the lukewarm whip cream. More than once Shinsou's and Kirishima's tongue grazing over one another in the dire need to clean their favorite person of all the mess. Everything on her skin clear of the whipped cream. Left with nothing but the sticky trail of their spit from the licking. The boys didn't think twice when their lips left her warm skin and connected with each other's.

With their arms draped over her waist. Rei took it upon herself to run her fingers through the mops of tangled red and purple hair. Warm spreading through her and growing in her stomach watching them go at it. Kirishima and Shinsou grabbing fistfuls of her ass and thighs in the arms looped around her to remind her they hadn't forgotten she was there. Enticed to see them share a sloppy cream flavored kiss at her feet. Finally deciding they had enough of the fun after interrupting her after all. Rei reached over and dipped her fingers in the tub of whipped cream once more. The boys felt her shift and broke apart their heated kiss to watch her enticed by where this one was going.

Grinning mischievously Rei moved her hand down to her panties. Already tingly from Shinsou's heavy hand between her legs from before. When the woman wiped her cream covered fingers on the fabric of her crotch, both boys jumped on the opportunity to 'clean' that mess. Short squabble that lead to Shinsou winning over the right to draw his tongue all up and along the mess she'd smeared on herself. Rei leaned back into the counter top savoring the feel of his dexterous tongue graze hungrily over the thin fabric. Soaking it in a stick sweet mixture of his spit and the whipped cream that already seeped into her panties.

When all but the smallest molecule of cream had been cleaned up, Shinsou wasn't satisfied just with the essence of her musk and the sweet whipped cream. Impulsively the purple hair boy opened his mouth just to latch his lips gently against as much of her clothed crotch has he could manage. Casting his indigo eyes up at her for approval just when his tongue continued much more intimately swishing over her damp panties. Enjoying his attention very much she reached down to brush her fingers through that tangled mess of purple hair. Earning a purr as Shinsou pushed up closer to her. Sucking feverishly at her spit soaked panties and the budding nub he kept grazing over with his tongue.

Growing impatient that he'd lost out to the main course. Kirishima waited a second longer to see if Shinsou could share. When that didn't happen the redhead jumped to his feet just to bury his face in her neck. Whimpering slightly as both his hands found her breasts this time. Tired and horny this early in the morning whisked away the soft hands he'd began with. Needy and desperate Kirishima rubbed himself up against her thigh. Self respect out the window as the hero dry humped her thigh enjoying the half ass excuse for relief of his clothed cock grinding into her thigh. First to notice wasn't the woman enjoying all this morning attention. But in fact the purple headed hero between her legs.

Finally pulling himself away reluctantly from Rei's core. Shinsou licked his lips clean of the naughty mixture from his suckling and looked over to see his partner struggling for relief inches from his face. Kirishima thus far had really gotten the short end of the straw. In such a good mood Shinsou decided if he was already down there. He might as well.

Hooking his fingers in the waistband of Kirishima's boxers, he was pulled from the dry humping desperation to look down at Shinsou ridding him of the pesky clothing. Red spreading all over his face Kirishima wanted to hide his face. Rei not about to let that happen as she began kissing on his neck and forcing him to look down at Shinsou. As red as his hair when his raging hard on bounced from his boxers being pulled off, Kirishima bit down on his lip stifling a moan when Shinsou's breath sent a tingle right up his spine. Mere inches away from his aching cock. Shinsou paused to watch the beautiful bead of precum roll down the underside of his uncut cock before reaching up and wiping up the delicious treat. Kirishima's breath hitched when he thought Shinsou would pause to lick his precum from his index finger. Instead all riled up from his meal between Rei's legs. The mind quirk hero pressed his lips against Kirishima's tip. Earning quite the guttural moan from behind those clenched poked teeth. Rei doing her part to let her hands roam over his chest. Tweaking his nipples here and there and keeping Kirishima pinned between her and the countertop as Shinsou had his fill.

Indigo eyes staring up at him, Shinsou trailed a line of teasing kisses along the underside of his cock. Refusing to use his hands until his kisses brought him back to his tip. Kirishima screaming as he wasn't sure his cock could get any harder even if he activated his quirk. Deliberate and slowly Shinsou wrapped his fingers around his cock just to pull his foreskin back to reveal the glistening purple head only slightly available before. Not savoring it this time Shinsou parted his lips engulfing Kirishima's thick tip in his warm mouth.

Almost immediately melting to the sensation of Shinsou's mouth around his cock. Kirishima wasn't even sure he'd handle it if he did anymore. Testing his limits Shinsou swished his tongue around his drooling head. Licking up the dribble of salty precum and sucking it down just as he'd done the mixture of Rei's juices and his spit like it was going out of style.

Legs buckling Kirishima fought the need to buck his hips and move too much under Shinsou's attentive touch. Knowing how much the purple haired boy enjoyed taking his time and diligence in such a thing. Thankful to have his teacher to grab onto. Kirishima's mouth smashed against hers in a sloppy kiss mostly fueled by his half moans and the dribble of spit making it past their lips as Kirishima struggled to contain himself.

Moving from just his tip. Shinsou had half Kirishima's twitching cock in his mouth. Lips sealed tight around his length even with every bobbing movement up and down his cock. Moving from nearly his base just to tease the faintest chance he was going to pull off his cock. Just to swallow him all up again and repeat. Shinsou's tongue working double time massaging all the angles he could manage. Even when he slightly gagged taking too much. Right away looking up to Kirishima with watery eyes as he held himself down on his cock to let him feel his mouth and throat close around his cock. It was Rei's turn to leave Kirishima alone.

Squatting down to Shinsou's level. When he made to pull his lips from Kirishima she insisted he didn't by pushing his head down further on the cock he'd choked on once before. Above Kirishima had his nails nearly digging into the counter top fighting to keep it together. All this play and she looked down to see the wet spot in Shinsou's boxers from the fun.

Smirking to herself Rei leaned in to press her lips against Shinsou's cheek. Kissing him gently and feeling the shape of Kiri's cock engulfed in his mouth. Humming softly against his skin she let her hand drift down his chest. Tracing small circles down further and further. Until just like he'd done to Kirishima. Her fingertips found his boxer waistband.

Unlike what Shinsou had done to his partner. Rei neglected to take his boxers off. In fact her hand moved down until she found the tip of his hard cock soiling his boxers with precum.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," The woman cooed softly into Shinsou's ear, "Morning wood, silly boy. Let me take care of this."

Muffled around Kirishima's cock even if his response was no she didn't care nor listen. Rei's ghost touch down his chest quickly changed when her hand wrapped around his cock. Shinsou groaned with a body wracking shiver just from some minor relief to his aching cock. Smiling to herself Rei tightened and relaxed her grip rhythmically slow around his cock. Watching with evil intent to see his precum soaking past and dribbling from his boxers. Her attention making Shinsou's movements on Kirishima erratic ever so slightly when his own pleasure was thrown in the mix. Still he moved his lips up and down his cock needily nursing any amount of salty goodness he could as Kirishima fought off his climax. Shinsou no better in Rei's palm as the combination of his busy mouth and neglected cock worked against him. All to her advantage to teach them a lesson for interrupting the most important meal of the day.

"You wanted something salty this morning~" Rei's silky tease passing her lips to fill the air with more than just their stifled moans. Unable to give a real response Shinsou's eyes closed tight and he nodded slightly to her words. She grinned and began stroking him through his boxers instead of just massaging him, "Now you're so hard simply from Kiri's cock in your mouth~? Tsk, Shinsou such weak resolve. Both of you. Kiri about to blow in your mouth. You're going to explode in my hand as I speak. You both normally have so much more stamina. Must mean growing boys need more sleep than what you got~"

Even in the throws of ecstasy they knew she was punishing them. Humiliating them. And teasing them for waking up before she finished her morning prep. Still the best kind of punishment. Both heroes were mere moments from the edge without a chance of coming back now.

"You wanna taste Kiri's cum, hmm~?" Rei purred into Shinsou's ear, stroking him ever so much faster before turning her eyes up to a struggling Kirishima and smirking, "And you wanna see Shinsou soil his boxers don't you Red Riot~?"

Ample both nodded in agreeance to the woman's words. Kissing on Shinsou's neck and looking up at Kirishima, Rei giggled and cooed at them to make the mess they'll have to clean up anyways. Her command the cherry on the top for what was already too much. Shinsou was the first one to lose to her.

Body tightening and the vibration of his lips around Kirishima's cock as Shinsou had his focus stolen by a mind blowing orgasm. Hands going from helping him blow him. To just needing to grab Kirishima's hips to keep him up as Shinsou bucked into Rei's touch. Straining against just her hand as the flood of cum didn't spurt from his cock. Instead oozing out through the fabric pressed to the tip of his cock and dribbling onto the floor.

When Shinsou's orgasm wrecked him of keeping pace on Kirishima's cock meant it was replaced with the overstimulating sensation of the muffled moan on his member. Eyes locked with Rei the woman was evil in fact when the red head shudder with his cock buried in his partners mouth. Kirishima's hands finding each side of Shinsou's head just to steady himself as he fell past the breaking point. Stomach knotting climax washed over the hero with each spurt of cum pumping into Shinsou's already used mouth. Growl bubbling up in his throat Kirishima couldn't help the toe curling orgasm he rode out with Shinsou's attention coming back to life at the very end to slurp up and swallow every last drop of cum. Cleaning him as good as they'd both cleaned Ms. Isamu.

Finally breaking apart. Both boys panting and in a daze. Rei snickered to herself and spared Shinsou a kiss to his temple. Then got back to her feet. First letting Kirishima hungrily lick the little bits of Shinsou's cum from her fingers. Followed up with his own fleeting kiss to the cheek. She looked at the two of them. Then to the uncooked breakfast and mess she'd inadvertently made to teach them a lesson.

"Well," She drug her finger through the last remnants of whipped cream. Cleaning it off her own finger with the salty mixture of Kirishima's cummy spit still lingering, then looked to both of them, "How about we wash up. And I'll just take you boys out for breakfast instead."

"Maybe...maybe we can take a nap first," Kirishima tried to fit in now that post orgasm the lag of waking up early was sitting in.

"Nope," Rei swatted both their bums as Shinsou got up with Kirishima's hand, "Go get cleaned up. It's my turn now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 88 9
Hello, these are short stories I do if I guess I'm bored or late for posting. This will have lots of different ships that I ship together. Most of th...
9K 286 22
Izuku Midoriya doesn't need love, or atleast he didn't at the time. He never truly thought it would make his life better. But it'll all change once...
47.9K 414 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
34.2K 420 20
✧˖*°࿐ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬) ⤷ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚�...