Sub!Bakugou x Fem!Reader

A sleeping Bakugou is too hard to resist when conditions are right

Warning: Foreplay, Oral, Female Dominace, Cursing

You blink with the folded paper towel in your hand stopped mid step when your eyes alightened on the tummy peaking out of Bakugou's tank top. Hand shoved up his shirt like a little gremlin sleeping over his hoard of wadded blankets and pillows you could only really stop and stare at the sleeping beauty laid out before you. About to go wipe up spilt mess on the restroom counter top. You find watching his stomach rise and fall with each shallow breath almost entrancing.

'Katsuki, quiet, tsk,' Your thoughts drifting from adoring to lewd real quick when your gaze glanced over the outline of his cock in his grey sweats. A gulp and you look around with a guilty conscious that anyone might have heard your thoughts. Impossible since everyone was out of the dorms for some reason or another on a Saturday. You stayed to putter and clean. Bakugou stayed to nap. Given why he didn't lock his dorm door since he knew a twit like you wouldn't bother him. Not because he looked down on you. But because he understood his girlfriend knew better than to wake him from a nap. Or did you?

One survey of your empty dormitory hall and you slinked in through the slightly ajar door. He didn't stir and you were impressed how out he was. Wanting to test just how asleep the little shit was you found yourself thinking of some things you'd only dreamt of in your wildest dreams. Bakugou outwardly dominant only you knew of the contextual switch he was under the right sweet talking. Flirting with the thought, maybe him groggy would cloud his judgement to indulge yourself.

Eyes glued to the faint outline of the half hard on he was sporting in the midst of a mid afternoon nap. You crept towards the bed not about to give your presence away. Breath held when you leaned over his bed to test the waters. You let out said breath when your flirting touch along his inner thigh stirs nothing but a gurgled moan from him. A wicked grin crossed your lips.

Faintly tracing your fingertips over his clothed cock, you lick your lips telling yourself to be patient. That was your virtue with him. Bakugou shifted and you stiffened up scared to be caught. It was for nothing though as his hand just snaked up his chest more. Making your job even easier.

Gently hooking your fingertips in his waistband you use the smoothest motion you can manage to pull his pj bottoms down his hips. Only smiling to yourself since your boyfriend was the only dork who'd change into pjs in the middle of the day for a nap. Thoughts dashed on his dorkiness when you freed his cock from his pants. That fabric deceiving as his cock bounced up against his abs and your breathing hitched with fear of being caught.

"Mmphm-" Bakugou muttered into his pillow just as he turned his head and nothing more. You were in the clear.

Creeping up the foot of the bed until you were nestled between his legs and looking down at the object of your own arousal. It was hard for you to be slow and sneaky since it'd been weeks since you brought up wanting Bakugou to be sub for once. A glimmer in his eye when you brought it up only to be dashed by Kaminari interrupting your very important discussion with your boyfriend. From that moment the thought of Bakugou under you begging hadn't left your thoughts once.

Here he was though. Laid out and beautiful as ever under you. Any touch you wanted. Rough or soft. This meant you could be the bad guy.

Gliding your hand up along his cock, you smile to yourself feeling him twitch involuntary under your touch. Just as intoxicating as the sight of him was that sweet musk. Bakugou so defining to your senses with his glycerin sweat and musky arousal. That itself was enough to drive you mad. Tender touch as you drew your feather like touches down along his cock until your watering mouth wanted in. Leaning down and taking the tip of his cock past your moist lips are only the least of your desires. Delicious precum as you run your tongue along the underside of his cock in a slow rhythmic motion. Matching the squeeze around his hilt that only makes his cock jump in your hand. The control causing your lips to curl up around his cock even as you're busy sucking your hearts content out.