CHERRY BOMB.

By jeaIous

o. cherry bomb when a virgin meet the cherry popper. jeaious © 2018 More

cherry bomb.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
one hundred.
one hundred one.
one hundred two.
one hundred three.
one hundred four.
one hundred five.
one hundred six.
one hundred seven.
one hundred eight.
one hundred nine.
one hundred ten.
one hundred eleven.
one hundred twelve.
one hundred thirteen.
one hundred fourteen.
one hundred fifteen.
one hundred sixteen.
one hundred seventeen.
one hundred eighteen.
one hundred nineteen.
one hundred twenty.

ninety nine.

754 25 18
By jeaIous

chérie's laughter was echoing in the quiet neighborhood.

after their mini and hot encounter in the car, jason had sticked to the plan and managed to arrive on time to the surprise party holding at his place.

chérie had her back to his house, her arms clinging to him while she peppered his lips with open kisses.

everytime jason tried to pull away to talk, she would just dive back in, forcing his words down his throat.

jason wasn't complaining.

if the surprise wasn't taking place at his, he would of taken her to his bedroom and showed her a more explicit way of celebrating her birthday.

okay okay, he breathlessly pulled away. his hands gripped at her wrists that were tugging at his hair and he moved his chin higher when she stood on the tip of her toes to reach his lips again.

wait wait, a graceful smile was dancing on his face as he watched her huff in frustration. jason brought their hands together and interlocked their fingers so her palm was facing his. he placed a kiss on the back of her hand before pulling her to him.

i'm shitty with words, and i'm an even more shitty boyfriend who didn't even know when his girlfriend's birthday was but, his eyes widened when he saw chérie shocked expression, her lips parted, ready to argue, before you start saying how bad of a boyfriend i am, i would like to say how i'm so glad your parents had sex today, twenty one years ago, precisely.

you means nine months before today right, because pregnancy is nine months until the baby is born, chérie snorted but held her nose when the action alone hurt her nose. jason rolled his eyes but nudged the tip of his nose with her small one before continuing, anyway as i was saying, just a few months ago, i was guy with no purpose, who knew nothing beside work, i woke up, did what i had to do, ate and went to bed, it had been that way since i was the same exact age as you are now.

i didn't have any goal, any dreams, i was just a teenager going through adulthood with a hunger for money, jason paused. he could clearly see that talking about his job made her uncomfortable, even if she tried to hide it.

he cleared his throat, cradling her in his arms while looking at her lovingly, but then i started playing this stupid game that's honestly sort of boring, especially when it's nothing compared to what you could have in real life.

chérie narrowed her eyes at him, as a once upon virgin, i love that game, i learned so much from it an-, jason pinched her lips together, stopping her from talking.

as i was saying, that surprisingly boring game was also the reason why i meet this amazing girl with a big mouth and no filter yet when you meet her in person, she's a softie who's so shy and quiet that i thought i was being catfished but even then, i wouldn't of minded being catfished by someone as beautiful as you, he cheekily winked at her, and from then on, everything got messy, as you know, this time, she winked back at him teasingly.

jason sighed in contentment when she gripped him back as tightly as he held her, but through it all, the unnecessary drama and fights were what made us, us, jason took a pause and breathed shakily.

but there is one thing that always hurt to think about, the day you left so abrutly yet expectedly, chérie's apologizing eyes looked back at him, she tugged at his shirt, hoping to make him realize she was here now and she wasn't going anywhere.

i was hurt, so hurt and all i would think was if it feels like this to not have you, i'll rather not feel at all, and as cliché as it sounds, it felt like a part of me was taken away from me because let's face it, i wouldn't be the man i am today if it's wasn't for you, you gave me so much, amazing friends, a new purpose, but most importantly you, everything was much quieter now. there wasn't any car passing, no trees ruffling, just them and his words.

you were everything that i didn't know i needed but got anyway, chérie placed her chin to his chest, looking up at him adorably, while their hands tangled by their sides.

jason looked down and smiled, do you remember when you tried to make me pray before going to bed and i told you that i had nothing to pray for because i had everything that i wanted and hoped ? he brought a hand up and brushed back the hair falling in her eyes. chérie nodded quietly, not trusting her voice.

i realized that i was wrong, yes i had everything i wanted but then i started praying for it to stay that way, i always woke up before you, and i would gaze at you for hours, just watching you sleep and think 'wow this girl is really mine to love', and just as you are about to wake up, i will sit by the bed and pray, chérie's attention was only fixated on him. eyes slightly rimmed red and wide, holding on to every words he said, i would pray that this would never change, that i would always have you in my arms, have fights over who get to shower first and every little thing you do that made me adore you even more.

i remember when you told me to pray and thank god for everything he had given me and all i would think was that i had nothing to be thankful for beside the roof on my head and the food i ate, but then i realized i was thankful for you, such a blessing that was given to me, jason's thumb caressed her cheeks, catching the few tears that fell.

chérie wasn't the emotional type, he learned that the hard way.

she liked to keep her emotions to herself, so he wasn't surprised she wasn't sobbing but he could see the appreciation in her eyes and that's all he needed.

all i want to say is that i love you, so fucking much, i barely remember what it feels like to not love chérie blossom every seconds of every day, slowly, with her being distracted by his gentle words, jason had managed to put chérie's feet up on his. her arms tightly holding his waist while he started to walk towards his house, wobbling.

however both of their glances didn't waver from each other, and for that i'm so grateful that your horny and shameless self was born so i could be able to love you one day, and perhaps forever, jason quickly kissed her, before she could comprehend his last word.

with one hand touching her jaw, his other one fumbled to open his door. jason smirked and pulled away abrutly, chérie seemed shocked at the sudden cutback but before she could fathom the action, jason swing her around, happy birthday baby, he pressed a kiss at the side of her head while the lights illuminated and confettis was thrown at them.

surpise !

cheries just posted a video !

♡ liked by vanessahudgens, ashleybenson and 269 others.

cheries don't you love receiving sweet messages from your boo

VIEW COMMENTS.

username1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY CB

username2 you guys are a while new level of freaks

username3 i love this

username4 what is that ? but most importantly where can i get that ?

cheries it's a lovebox, where your
man can send messages and the
heart would spin to notify when
he does and no this is not
sponsored

username6 damm jason really be eating that ass like groceries

username7 she called him her boo, my cold heart can't take this warm love

username8 where did you get your nails done ?

username9 let me just get a pornstar boyfriend

credit to ericalozano_ via
twitter for the video and
the overal idea, i saw this
on my timeline and it
immediately made me
think of chérie and jason  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 338 26
❝ I want this: Just you and I.❞ [SOCIAL MEDIA AU// JUSTIN BIEBER FANFICTION// WRITTEN BY STRANGERSTIME//COVER MADE BY STRANGERSTIME ]
261 2 31
My birthday date is my crush
73K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
118K 2.7K 103
C O M P L E T E D Things fell apart. Can they build it back up? Started: 17th October Completed: 10th September Copyright © jelenaismypizza 2017-201...