Finding Olivia

By DeathIsAUnicorn

~•~ When Olivia Braverman disappears, leaving behind a simple letter and her only diary, it is up too her fou... More

Blurb & Playlist
Character List
Prologue | Leaving It All Behind
Chapter 1 | Her Goodbye
Fan Made Covers
Chapter 2 | The Liar
Entry: Two
Chapter 3 | His Fear
Entry: Three
500 Reads!!!
Protecting Olivia Part 1 BONUS Chapter
Chapter 4| Her strength
Entry : Four
Protecting Livy Part 2
Chapter 5 |Their Betrayal
Entry: Five
Chapter 6 | The Saviour
Entry: Six
Chapter 7 | Her Insecurities
Entry : Seven
Chapter 8 | Coward
Entry : Eight
Chapter 9 | Redemption
Entry : Nine

Entry:One

6.3K 229 106
By DeathIsAUnicorn

~•~

Olivia Diary Entry: One

May, 19 2015
~*~

"I am voiceless,
A state I reduced myself too"

~*~

A month has passed since that night,

Three weeks since I was released from the hospital,

Two weeks since the nightmares started,

And a week since Maria found out about the nightmares.

Her funeral was yesterday, I tried so hard to stay strong, but every time I look at my brothers I'm reminded of what I took away from them.

I'm reminded of how weak I actually am.

Maria is making me go to therapy, I have an appointment in a week. I know she's trying to help but she's not.

Therapy would only be a sick reminder that I am voiceless, that despite having someone to talk too I can't talk.

A reminder that I will never get justice.

I lost more than anyone will ever know that night, and more than I care to admit. I'm afraid that I will continue to lose more, and what terrifies me the most is I only have my family left to lose.

I have nothing else they took everything else away.

They left me with nothing.

~* ~

~~~
Word count: 184

Hey guys,

Did you enjoy Olivia's first diary entry?

So This is the first of Olivia's entries, after every chapter you will get to read a diary entry.

They won't go into a lot of detail, mainly because I can't keep a secret so if I made them long I'd give away my entire plot...

The opening sentences are part of Livy's diary, she used metaphors and Analogies to better describe how she felt.
~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 58.1K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
117K 4.3K 27
~•~ Melissa Fern has arrived in town. After being separated from her brother's when they were children, Melissa has finally moved towns to be with...
9K 198 37
August hates the word hope. Everytime he believes in hope. It causes him more pain and despair. But what happens when he finds out his whole life h...
36.2K 2.1K 21
[Winner of The Fiction Awards 2018] [2nd place winner of the New Writer's Award] Sometimes even the purest souls are full of darkness. And sometimes...