FREEDOM ~ Rami Malek (Interra...

By scotts_totsxx

What happens when a somewhat normal working class girl meets the man of her dreams? And the man of her dreams... More

INTRODUCTION
Oh,Hello.
You Again
Introducing Me
New Beginning
Our Cycle
Late Night Calls
Meet The Folks
Knowing A Legend
Comfort Me In Sadness
Push It
Smoke Break
Odd Ball
The Angry One
The Guilty One
Forgive you or not
Take Me With U
Crawlfish
Moving On Up
I don't like her
Besties
They Are On A Break
Tripin'
Mister Moving On
Finally Happening
So Far, So Please
Playing The Keys
Hate Me
Give Me Attention
Black Girl
Mr.Mazzello
The L word
Caring For You
Don't shy away
New Opportunities
The Shallow
Honest
Back To Us
It's A Love Thing
Little Green Rami
Thank U
Line Dance
Who's That?
The Bottom Of It
Face It
Fix It
Around The Town
My baby
Roses
Caught In The Act
The Maleks
New Light
I Don't Do Sushi
Movie Trailer
Favorite Time Of Year
Cross Over Families
Just Kiss Me
Panic!
First Christmas

Go Ghost On Me

228 15 0
By scotts_totsxx

💫   💫   💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

WORK AND WRITE IS all what she does now. Aiyana is back on her grind of things since Rami have left early June to work on another movie. They have been in touch but only texting not calls or FaceTime which is kinda annoying to Aiyana but she doesn't stress it. She knows how busy he is and she is the same right now. Ana sent in three songs that are amazing in her eye. She made the beat, she sung on them and wrote the lyrics but they are just demos for the artists at RCA. Hopefully they will get picked up. She's still waiting but one of the executives said they will be in contact with her on the 17th, which is today.

"I say you do it, Aiyana. You have a beautiful voice." Liyah tells her as they work in the back of the cafe getting the bake goods together. Aiyana is pissed at herself for letting Liyah and Justin listen to one of her demos. Now they both want her to basically become an YouTuber.

"That's doing too much. Definitely out of my comfort zone, girl. I'm just now getting comfortable with things around me." The girl told her coworker. Liyah sighs heavily while rolling out bread dough.

"Well at least get your social media together sis. You have only three pictures on Instagram and barely use Twitter or Facebook."

Aiyana scoffs. "I don't use Facebook because I hate Facebook." She instantly thought but Elliot from Mr.Robot saying that. "I'll start with Twitter but instagram? Too many of my old friends follow me on there. I'll have to make a new one."

Liyah claps her hands together making flour go everywhere, the two began coughing like crazy. "Sorry but anyway. Make a new one. That way you can be more social especially if this songwriting thing takes off. Post videos on there, I see people do it all the time."

"Liyah, I'm not like other people. I deal with social anxiety and trust issues. I get insecure about -"

The light skinned girl stop her from talking with the raise of her hand. "Blah, Blah, Blah. I know this Aiyana and I'm here for you. Me, Justin and even Rami fucking Malek. As much as you don't really call us your friends, me and Justin care about yo ass a lot. I'm think about you getting out of your comfort zone, Babe. So much as happened these few months. You need to break free bitch." Liyah ranted to the girl who stood there a bit dumbfounded. Ana never knew Justin and Liyah cared about her, this whole time she have been pushing them away and only let them in on her own time. Aiyana wipe her hands on her apron and walks over to Liyah.

The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds before Aiyana wraps her arms around Liyah tightly. "Thank you Liyah. I'm sorry for pushing you both away." She whispers as Liyah hugs her back. They shared a comfortable silence within the hug.

Their other gay coworker came in the back seeing the love fest. He didn't waste no time to get in the hug also. Justin couldn't know what was happening but knows it's big that Aiyana is hugging anyone. Aiyana never realized she was crying until they all pulled away.

"I'm such a crybaby bitch." She laughs as Justin wipes her tears. Liyah also sheds some tears.

"I think we all are. I don't know what happened before I came back here but how about we hang tonight? Are you free Aiyana?" Justin asks her. Any other time he does she always says she's busy when it's never true.

"I am actually but I'm waiting on hearing from RCA." She thinks for a moment. "How about y'all come to my place? We can hang, smoke, watch movies. That's what friends do right?" She shrugs as Liyah and Justin look at each other then nods slowly. Aiyana realize how much has changed since she met Rami. Her best friend. He changed her way for thinking of peoples actions.

She knew Liyah and Justin cares about her so it's no questions of them actually being her friends. Aiyana is happy with her life for once. Nothing could bring her down right now.

Or so I thought.

__________________________

Later that night
🔘POV🔘

"Please tell me that Mean Girls is y'all favorite movie." Liyah says from the living room as I grab some more popcorn from the kitchen.

"It's a classic. Come on Liyah." I said sarcastically when I came back on the couch. Justin is busy rolling up again.

"I'm just making sureeeee." She stretches out then hits play. I pulled my computer on my lap for the tenth time since we came to my house. It's going on nine and I still haven't gotten an email or call from RCA. And not a call or text from Rami either.

"Are you checking it again?" Justin chuckles as I nodded. Once I got to my email, I saw a new email. My heart began beating fast.

"Pause the movie. They email me." I told her and Liyah did so. I clicked on the email, the two rushed beside me to read along. We were quite as a mouse. You could hear a pin drop.

The first word I read was, "CONGRATULATIONS, we are happy to say..." Everything after that is a blur. Justin and Liyah began yelling and cheering as I sat there in shock. Someone took my demo, who is that someone? Ariana Grande. I wrote a song called, 'Let Me Love You' and I guess she heard it. The message isn't clear on how she heard it but she did! RCA continues to say that they want to sign me on as a songwriter for the R&B department.

"They want to sign you! Oh my godddd girlllll!!!" Justin screams out as my downstairs neighbors bangs because of the loudness.

"What else they say?" Liyah asks.

I skim the message again. "Other than signing me for that position and telling me the news of the demo. They say that I have a meeting with the New York headquarters and my...my check will be in the mail soon." I didn't see the check part before. My anxiety is definitely through the fucking roof. "Check?! This is crazy, I have to call my parents and Rami. Who do I call first?"

Liyah looks at me like I lost it. "Is that even a question, Ana? Your parents!" She laughs but I didn't. They really never saw me as successful especially in this field. Even when I talked about it as a dream.

"Liyah, they never saw this coming for me. If I tell them they won't even try to understand. Rami pushed for me. I haven't talked to him in a while but I think I should tell him first." I tried my best to explain to her and Justin. They don't know everything yet so it will take time for them to understand. Liyah nods the pick up my phone off the table.

"Call him."

I didn't waste time to hit his name. It rang a few times before he answered. "Hello?" His voice sounds so foreign. It's been forever since we last had a phone conversation.

"Rami, it's me." I got up going to my bedroom for some privacy. He gasps loudly as I laugh.

"Bubba! Oh my god, how are you? I'm so sorry, this movie have been working me good. How's everything? I miss you." Rami rambles on while I got comfortable on my bed.

"I miss you too RamRam. I'm good actually, Liyah and Justin are over here. I have to catch up on that but I have important news." I spoke. "My demo got picked up. By fucking Ariana Grande, one of the hottest artists out right now. I'm fucking loosing my shit Rami."

"I'm so proud of you, Ana. I told you good things was coming for you. I wish I was there so we could celebrate." He says with a hint of sadness. I frowned. We continued to talk for a while to catch up with each other. He told me about this movie he's working on but only a little.

"I've been meaning to get in touch with you, I have news also." He says.

"What's up?"

He sighs. "Me and Portia are dating. For a month now. I have been meaning to tell you but our schedules are so hectic."

No Rami...your schedule is hectic.

The rim of my eyes started burning with tears. I shouldn't be like this. Something told me to look out for that but I didn't. I was in my own fantasy thinking one day him and I would be something but I'm just the friend...the best friend.

"Are you happy, Rami?" I managed to get out.

Rami's next words cut me deep. "Yeah Aiyana. I couldn't be any happier. I really like her."

Fuck...fuck fuck FUCK!

"As long as you are happy, then I'm happy. Congratulations Ram."

"Congratulations to you too."

It's sad to know that this was the last conversation before Rami went ghost on me for months.

💫   💫   💫

💫   💫   💫

💫   💫   💫

Hey everyone💓 It's been a while but hope you like this chapter.

Comment and give this chapter a vote please😉

Byeee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
32K 433 51
Yesterday my life was in ruin, Now today I know what I'm doing. Gotta feeling I should be doing all right Doing all right. {social media} {Female OC}...
4K 256 8
Joe didn't date. Ever. But what happens when Rami sets him up with someone and it's more than he bargained for?
11K 347 14
They've lived together; they've lived apart. Turns out you can miss someone terribly, even if they're just across the room. * * a/n: Most of the st...