BOBOIBOY GALAXY: OPERATION 58...

By suyinluna

=======+============+========= "No matter how carefully you planned for this, things will always change... ... More

Author's Note
Prologue: Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note 2
Chapter 4: Part 1
Chapter 4: Part 2

Chapter 5

238 9 7
By suyinluna

After the mission (cuz I'm excited for the best part :P ) ... ... ...

"Ugh!" Fang grunted while holding his bloody nose. "That was one hell of a punch."

"Too bad you're not immortal," Lahap joked, licking his acidic fingers in a sloppy way.

"Shut up, Lahap! At least my strategy went smoothly as planned."

Captain Kaizo face palmed himself and glanced back at their captive, Jiao Cho.

The mission was done. All of the underground aliens were already beaten up and chained outside. Kiki Ta was once again captured, credits to the heartless Fang who almost killed her because of punching him on the face. The rebel captain had to hold his brother still while Lahap tied up KikiTa and the other suspects.

At present they are now interrogating with Jiao Cho, owner of Volcania's underground organization. A devilish red imp with pointy ears, slanted eyes, little nostrils, and a very bad breath. His round tummy stuck out from his tattered brown vest and, surprisingly, his large black shorts didn't slid off down his thin bare legs. He's a former prison guard, but he won't be doing evil punches on them cuz he's chained tightly on a chair.

Credits to Pang again, Kaizo thought.

"Anyways," Fang continued. "Let's just take his bloody soul away. He's more suitable when his skin's perfectly shredded—"

"Fang..."

"Leaving his fleshy red fats sticking out, ready to be fried—"

"Fang, that's enough!"

"Oh, and don't forget the honey for the glazing. Only change that into aloe vera extract—"

"Fang!!!"

"They're so itchy when someone palms it on their skinny sh*—"

Activating his sword, Kaizo furiously slashed near Fang's position and (at the same time) it sent a big red flashing arc. The nearby walls crumbled into pieces, but his brother didn't moved nor flinched at this attack.

"I said, enough..."  Kaizo's sternly scolded, this time he made sure to coat his words with venom.

Fang simply rolled his eyes and began to conjure swirls of shadow on his fingertips.

Instead of the target trembling with fear, it was Jiao Cho screaming for release.

"P-please don't h-hurt me..." he whimpered. "Ji-Jiao will tell you... something!"

"You mean, everything," Fang corrected.

Jiao gulped.

Kaizo sighed, then he returned his baton in place. "Tell me what are your interrogations with GenZai?"

"Ahhh..."Jiao replied. "Jiao's latest client? He was a damn alien to please. Strengthen the deal, and everything goes well. He orders a lot of amo tech, info about other underground clubs, and some blueprints of peaceful organizations. B-But you know, the first thing he ordered was a little Swiss Army knife, which is a bad choice for a strong guy. It's only upgraded with intense laser, screw driver, 5 different blades, compass, and an injection with anesthesia inside."

"When was that?"

The imp thought for a moment. "It was... Five-e, no, six weeks! ago."

Lahap suddenly faced him. "That was the day—"

"The day before Drako escaped prison," Fang bitterly finished.

"Eh, the guy who almost sabotaged the prison leader in Planet 4TX?"

"Yep, that's the one," Lahap exhaled. "Although he goes by the name 'GenZai' these days."

"It's a surprise, isn't it?" Jiao weakly smiled. "His escape, Jiao means. One day he was arrested, then all of the sudden he's back to fishy business... Just like the rumors have said."

As he coughed hoarsely, Lahap and Kaizo looked at each other in realization.

"What kind of business?" Lahap asked, even though he knew the answer.

"What else... but to take the Menjaga princess."

BANG!!

Everyone turned to see Fang with crimson red eyes blazing furiously. His left fist now at the dented metal wall next to him.

"That bastard..."

Seeing this, Jiao croaked again like a broken frog. "Th-That isn't so bad, right...?"

Kaizo grabbed the chains wrapped around the captor. "When was his last visit?"

"Goshhh, um, it was, uh... yesterday! He bought... the latest B-point, you know, it acts like a laptop. Just draw a big square on anything and whee! you have your desktop screen. Nice, eh? Very handy."

Kaizo twisted the chains harder, making Jiao squeaked in pain.

"Go on," Lahap falsely encouraged. "Let it out."

"Uh, yeah. Ahem, then... when Jiao asked what were his plans, he told me. Which is kinda odd for Jiao to hear, because GenZai thought of checking a bunch of kids in some planet todayy..."

Suddenly Fang's fury ceased and he looked straight at the imp. "What planet is that? What kids?"

"He, uhh... said something like he was visiting a sports playground where a... Bee hero will be coming."

"Did he tell more of it?" Kaizo pressed.

"N-Noo, nothing."

Playground? the shadow user thought.

It's a common phrase that aliens used for blissful entertainment. So does that mean GenZai's went to one of the well-known sports arenas? If this was right, then who is this Bee hero? Another client, another dealer. None of these are worthy of the title 'hero.' Then again, what kind of kids would called heroes?

Unless he's talking about that popularity-stealer, Boboi

"Oh no," Fang turned ghastly white. "Captain, he's hitting for Planet Ataegina!"

Lahap grunted, "Hold on! What's in Ataegina?"

Wait... don't tell me, Kaizo realized.

"My friends," he responded, trembling hands now scratching his hair. "They were t-told to save two power spheres... and I'm supposed... to be with t-them..."

"Fang, get it together," Kaizo urged. "They're still alive. Remember, Pang, they are strong."

So it's 'Pang' now, Lahap noted. Private should have noticed that.

However, the kiddie nickname didn't comfort the dreadful danger. In fact it only made him smaller.

His head was swirling with fear, quickly eating the cold facadé.

"But they aren't..." his brother muttered. "Oh my god, we. Have to go now. They cannot... Hah... They will not..."

He's desperate again.

Just like five weeks ago. In Planet Menjaga.

Jiao (interested that the young beast is crumbling) decided to give his best smirk.

"Yeah, right. Your friends won't stand a chance against the mighty GenZai, the guy who's destined to destroy worlds. You must've saw a sample of his bloody masterpiece. And, while I've been stalling you for quite some time, he is already there.

"Five hours ago..."

******#*#*#*#*******#*#*#*#*#*****

Planet Ataegina

I pity them, GenZai thought. Those kids...

"Yeah, we did it!" someone rejoiced. "Take that, Kishness! Hah, hah, hyahh! Feel my fury of punches & kicks!!"

"Gosh, Gopal, you may have did your part. But shooting randomly is not!"

"I'm with Ying. When they released those sport balls, Gopal begins to freak out and shoot everything. What if the power spheres were hit, huh?"

Then a big stomped was heard. "Hey, a true seeker of Justice must have fear in order to bring JUSTICE!!! You two should appreciate Food Boy's help."

"Food Boy!! Why you—"

While some chase was happening, the mysterious alien remain in hiding. His B-point laptop was showing info about the speakers.

Gopal Kumar:
Earth Human (15)
Molecular Manipulation
TAPOPS Cadet

Ying:
Earth Human (13)
Time Manipulation
TAPOPS Lance Corporal

Yaya Yah:
Earth Human (14)
Gravity Manipulation
TAPOPS Lance Corporal

Captain Papa Zola:
Earth Human (42)
No Powers
TAPOPS Captain

GenZai smirked. How weak, not what I've expected from the team who defeated Captain Vargoba.

"I'll show you true reputation," he muttered. "And then I will go back to—"

Suddenly a shrill of wind was heard and a yellow flash shone a little in GenZai's hiding place.

"Papa Zola, I'm done," the owner happily said. "You can now haul them to the spaceship."

"As expected from my favorite disciple," the old man laughed. "Not only your plan worked, but you've made a splendid cage for our prisoners."

Cage, GenZai questioned as he run a search check of the squeaky voice.

"Just go now, Papa Zola," Yaya pressed. "Us four still need to collect more information about this place."

"Why should I do this alone? Captain Justice isn't fit for physical work..."

"Ugh, too much blabber! I'm gonna do a quick scout with Ochobot."

"Wait for us, Ying!"

"Slow pokes!!"

And a ping! alerted the alien, which got him scratching his stubby chin.

Interesting.

Boboiboy:
Earth Human (14)
Elemental Powers
TAPOPS Cadet

"Guys, what was that sound?" the boy asked.

"Huh?" Gopal piqued. "There's no sound."

"But I heard it! It was like a cashier pulling out some money."

"Tsk! You won't find any cashier here."

"I said it figuratively, not literally!"

Yaya sighed. "Well, whatever it is, we still have to watch our backs."

"Yaya, I believe the sound must've been below us."

Finally GenZai packed his B-point, stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Now you are very promising..."

And thus he punched the roof of his hideout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 149K 180
Yaoi Ongoing ရည္းစားျဖစ္သူက အိမ္ကိုေရာင္းၿပီးအေႂကြေတြ႔နဲ႔ျပစ္ထားခဲ့ခ်ိန္မွာ ကေလးငယ္တစ္ဦးကကံေကာင္းျခင္းေတြ႔ကိုယူေဆာင္လာၿပီးေနာက္ yakuzaေခါင္းေဆာင္နဲ...
565K 101K 107
Title: Mist[Unlimited] 薄雾[无限] Author : Wei Feng Ji Xu 微风几许 Status : 103 chapters + 3 extras (Completed) Genres : Action , Mys...
107K 13K 200
လုက်ိဳးဟာ မေမ်ွာ္လင့္ဘဲ စနစ္တခုကိုပို္ငဆိုင္ကာ လူေတြအလည္မွာ ထင္ေပၚေက်ာ္ၾကားလာခဲ့တယ္
1.4K 130 2
မင်း အသက်ဘဝက ကိုယ့်အပိုင်ဖြစ်သလို ကိုယ့်ဝိညာဉ်ဟာလည်း မင်းနဲ့အတူရှိနေမှာ...