Stuck in Naruto?!

PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... Еще

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 34

2.1K 109 8
PanaceaCaix

Ann's POV
It's been about.. 5 weeks already. And here I am, chilling with, the one and only, Yugito Nii.

At first, she was skeptical about me suddenly going to her and warning her about the Akatsuki, but when I told her about my 'beasts', she then thanked me for warning her beforehand.

She was actually really nice, a bit of a diva, but I didn't really mind. I was also on the run from the Akatsuki, so I stuck by her side most of the time.

I knew for sure Itachi and Kisame found out that I had escaped since random memories had just appeared in my mind as soon as I made it into the Hidden Cloud Village.

But today...

Today was the day.

"Yugito, where are you going?" I questioned as I followed her out of her room. She sighed, and stopped in her tracks, crossing her arms.

"Do you have to do this every time I have a mission?"

"For your safety."

She sighed once more. "The Akatsuki won't get me that easily," she stated.

"I just-"

"Just calm down, alright? Don't underestimate the power of a tailed beast."

I was about to protest but she shushed me, and quickly slammed the door in my face. "I'll see you later..!" I heard her call out from the other side.

She's gonna die.

"Follow her then!"

That's what I was planning..!

Timeskip
Ann's POV
I hid behind a corner as I listened in on Yugito's running footsteps. Though, I was having a bit of difficulty since every single sound that was heard echoed from many different directions.

"Ann, you're not battle-suited yet. Let me take over."

Right.

3rd POV
Ann's eyes lit up, turning into a mint-green color. She quickly took out a kunai from her pocket and hid it behind her back as she traveled from one corner to another.

Ariadne was especially skilled when it came to catching the enemy's off guard, so that's what she was aiming for right now.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
"Will everything be okay?" Ann questioned as she turned to Ariadne. Even though she wasn't the one controlling her body, she couldn't help but still feel worried. What if the plan doesn't work? What if the same thing will happen just like from the anime itself?

The latter scoffed and gave a small eye roll. "You underestimate me too much," Ariadne replied.

"The plan is to save Yugito, and get the hell outta here," Ron added, sighing at the end. Man, he was getting bored. Just what exactly was his role to play here?

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
"You've got some nice moves," Hidan mused as he dragged his scythe back to his hold. Yugito was apparently able to dodge his attempt to capture her and ended up in an open area. "Pretty tough-looking, too."

Ariadne quickly hid her chakra before she got noticed, and quietly jumped up to the ceiling, immediately sticking. "Hm." Yugito let out a small grunt. "You probably think you have me cornered, but you're wrong," she stated, smirking slightly.

"I lured you here!"

She then proceeded to weave some hand signs, triggering the explosive tags, she set up, to explode. The impact made the opening to every tunnel crumble down, blocking any ways of escape.

"I swear by my name, Yugito Nii of the Hidden Cloud, that I will kill you!"

Hidan let out a small chuckle before smirking, "How about you just let us capture you?" This very sentence made Yugito let out a menacing growl while her tailed beast slowly took over.

"Don't mess with me!" She yelled out as she released an enormous amount of chakra. Kakuzu and Hidan raised a brow at this, unimpressed. That was until Yugito gave herself up to the control of Matatabi, who was starting to take form.

"Hey, hey, careful!" Hidan warned as he pointed. "You wanna watch making threats like that! When people get all full of themselves and start throwing around all that tough talk, it really gets me annoyed, and when I get annoyed, pretty soon I get mad, and then I LOSE MY TEMPER!!"

"Shut up, Hidan."

From Ann's mindscape, both Ann and Ron were trying not to burst out laughing, although they couldn't be heard from the outside. "And when I get annoyed, pretty soon I get mad--"

"And THen I LoSe mY TemPeR!!" They both mimicked, laughing at the end. Ariadne sighed at the pair but said nothing.

"What's up with this Jinchuriki? She's totally become the beast within her," Hidan said after some silence. Matatabi let out a loud growl before raising a paw and dropping it down to Kakuzu, who held it up.

It was then a fireball had started forming in the tailed beast mouth, aiming towards Hidan. "Aw, damn," he cursed, jumping away.

Now!

Ariadne jumped down and lifted her foot high in the air. "Take this!" She scowled as she brought it down to Hidan's head. The said man let out a loud grunt, unintentionally falling flat on the ground, creating a couple of cracks on the stoned floor.

"What the hell's your problem, woman?!" Hidan raged as he glanced up. To his surprise, it was Ann. Although she looked a bit different, and her chakra was different as well, Hidan was able to recognize her.

"Ann... what is she doing here?! That idiot..!" Yugito gritted her teeth. It would be bad if the Akatsuki managed to capture her beast- well, beasts, as well.

"It ends here!" Ariadne yelled out as she weaved some hand signs, creating 2 shadow clones beside her. They all then gathered around each other as mist started to surround the area, thanks to Matatabi's attacks.

"I can't see, goddammit!" Hidan got on to his feet, and scanned the area, searching for the younger Jinchuriki. Yugito felt worried until there was a loud ringing sound.

It was then the mist had started to clear out, as if someone had let an electric fan get in the way. "Wind style-" Ariadne appeared, right above Hidan, a bright light illuminated from her hand, shaped like a shuriken.

"--Rasenshuriken!!" She yelled as she threw her hand back. Yugito had thought she would aim for Hidan, only for it to fly past him, and towards her direction.

As if on instinct, she immediately dodged, not noticing that the other Akatsuki member was about to get her from behind. "Got you," Ariadne smirked as the rasenshuriken came in contact with Kakuzu, and sent him flying.

"This jutsu..!!" Kakuzu could feel it ripping through his insides, well, mostly his hearts. And as he flew, and crashed down a wall, a loud screeching sound echoed all around. The blinding light the jutsu showed made everyone shield their eyes with their hands.

"What was that..?!" Yugito questioned as a loud explosion was heard followed by the walls breaking down. Ariadne quickly landed next to the unsuspecting Jinchuriki and knocked her out.

"Oi, oi, oi!! Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Hidan yelled, his voice sounded muffled though, due to the high-pitched screeches from the rasenshuriken.

Ariadne paid Hidan no mind as she carried Yugito under one of her arms. It was then she noticed how firm her stomach felt. Did she workout often?

"Hey, I'm talking to you, you little--" The walls had started to crumble down, Ariadne scanned around for an opening to get out. She knew for sure that the rasenshuriken she just threw wouldn't be able to kill Kakuzu, completely.

This was all just an escape plan.

If she were to attack both of them with Yugito, it wouldn't end well, considering the fact Ann's body isn't that.. built.

"Matatabi, forgive me for doing this."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ariadne, I am a tailed beast like you are. And if you don't mind, I'll talk with you later."

"Uhm, okay."

A small light caught Ariadne's attention. Looking up, she saw a crack that was slowly spreading. With a tightened fist, that had gathered up chakra, she leaped up and aimed at the crack.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
I, once again, took control of my body once we made it out of that sewer place thing. Ariadne told me to head back to Yugito's place, and leave her there.

I didn't know why though. She could get targetted again.

But, Ariadne reassured me that she would be safe and that I should start heading towards where Kakuzu and Hidan are heading.

The Land of Fire

I opened Yugito's front door, and carefully stepped inside. Luckily I was able to slip past most security, so I don't think anyone caught me carrying Yugito.

"U-ugh." I felt her shift from under my arm, making me gently plop her down on her couch. "What happened..?" She questioned as she opened one of her eyes in a daze.

I sat down next to her and calmly touched her forehead. "Don't panic," I said, closing my eyes.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
I could feel a sudden change of atmosphere as I felt what seemed to be water underneath my feet.

"Who are you?" Matatabi questioned, making me open my eyes once more. She stared at me intently while I just gave a small smile.

"I'm Ann, nice to meet you!" I stated. I've always been a fan of the tailed beast's, even from my other world, I've been a fan of them.

Meeting them in person is just so... awesome.

"What do you want? And.. why did you stop the fight earlier?"

"Hmm..." I bit my lip, deep in thought. "Matatabi-"

"How do you know my name?" She asked, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. I sighed and walked forward until I was in front of her.

"Will you bump fists with me?" I held a fist up as I grinned, slightly.

"Hm." Matatabi raised a brow at this before lowering one of her paws, and 'fist-bumping' my fist.

She let out a small gasp.

Suddenly, I could see flashes of the memories I had of when Yugito was defeated and apparently sacrificed. Matatabi could also see what I was seeing. And she was not happy.

"How do you.."

"I'm from another world," I answered. "I know what'll happen, and stuff. So, I just wanted to avoid.. all those bad things from happening."

"This was for Yugito's sake?"

"Yes, and no. Well, I didn't want any of you to be.. captured, or something." I stated. Matatabi gave me a hard stare, making me gulp a bit.

Did I say the wrong thing?

"I-I'll get going! T-Take care of Yugito, and yourself, alright?" I flashed Matatabi one last smile before exiting Yugito's mindscape.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

"Ann, you should get going."

Okay.

"Thank you, Yugito," I whispered, even though she probably wouldn't hear me. I grabbed a pillow from another couch and laid her head on it.

As soon as she started moving, I quickly jumped out of one of her windows and made my way to the exit of the village.

Cliffhanger

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

113K 2.9K 21
What happens when everyone hates you and you don't know what to do? Well this is a story about how Amy a 12 year old girl wishes that she was in Naru...
661K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
89.4K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...
786 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] »»----- ❀ -----«« ❝𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺.❞ -- 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀...