Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(52): Okay Romeo

109K 2.4K 1.1K
By vintage-wifi

Does this guy have to be so damn gorgeous? I'm leaning on my elbow and looking at a sleeping Kyle and he literally looks so perfect. I woke up a few minutes ago and have just been admiring his face.

I can't help but smile. He is sleeping on his back and facing the ceiling, giving me the perfect view. His dirty blonde hair is a mess on top of his head but he still manages to look so good. His eyes are closed, his long lashes captivating me. I wish mine were that perfect. His bushy but thin eyebrows are slightly furrowed... I laugh softly, he can't fully relax even when he's sleeping.

My poor baby.

His pink full lips are slightly parted and I can't help but feel like I want them against my own. So desperately. That stubble covering his chin is growing more visible and I kind of like it. It makes him look... sexy and manlier. His always warm hand is against his chest that's heaving up and down with his breathing.

He looks so perfect. So radiant. I think it's unfair to the rest of the male gender that he's this gorgeous.

I kiss his cheek softly as I gently get up from my bed to go freshen up. The last thing I want is for him to wake up to my morning breath. I wash my face and quickly brush my teeth before walking back to my room and crawling under the covers again. He's still sleeping.

He is in a different position now, on his side and clutching my blue pillow. He looks so damn cute. I gently run my hand through his hair continuously; massaging him. I find myself kissing his forehead too, I just couldn't help it.

I was trying my best not to wake him up but it doesn't work because he starts to move before his grey eyes flutter open and he rubs them vigorously. He moves his head so he's looking at me and offers me a weak smile.

Swoon.

"Morning" I greet enthusiastically.

He lets out a loud yawn and stretches his arms causing me too coo at how cute that is.

When I do it, I look like a monster dying.

"You woke me up" He complains, his sexy groggy morning voice sending stabs to my heart. His tone is luckily playful.

I smile sheepishly "My bad"

"I wouldn't mind being woken up like that for life though" He winks boyishly causing me to blush.

He's always so nice and affectionate in the morning. Maybe sleeping with me puts him in a good mood. Thank goodness because it does the same for me.

"Mm maybe" I tease after recovering.

He suddenly attacks me into a bear hug so that I'm under him with his arms wrapped around me and I start to giggle uncontrollably "That damn 'maybe' drives me crazy"

Why am I not surprised that he doesn't have morning breath? This guy is literally flawless. His face is right in front of my grinning and flustered one.

"I'm sorry" I pout teasingly.

He shakes his head smirking "What should I do with you, Chelsea-Anne?"

Kiss me.

I smile innocently.

He tries to move away from me but I hold him tightly against me, still enjoying his warm body on mine. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around neck. His elbows are on either side of my face and he is on his knees holding himself up.

There.

"Can I move now?" He smiles, a brow raised.

I shake my head against the pillow "Absolutely not, mister"

"Okay" He murmurs moving closer to my neck before laying multiple pecks there causing me to squirm under him, my heart beating faster and my breath getting caught in my throat at the sensation.

"Don't tease me" I complain.

He looks back at me with a huge grin "All good things come to those who wait"

"Are you sure you can't just kiss me?" I huff.

I really don't care how desperate or needy I sound right now. I just want him so bad!

He smirks looking very amused "You get extra impatient in the morning about this issue, don't you?"

"You get extra teasy" I retort flustered.

"I don't think that's a word" He breathes a laugh kissing my hot cheeks "I also want to but we have to wait, capisce?"

"No" I pout, but my arms are holding him closer.

"You're so cute, babe" He coos caressing my pouted lips with a look of adoration on his happy face.

Babe.

I stay silent for a while, just enjoying his warm hand all over me and the fascinated look on his face. I think I mirror the same look with his face on top of mine and his grey eyes looking so soft. I play with his hair on the back of his head combing it through my fingers. I don't understand how it's so soft. What conditioner does he use? Something then crosses my mind...

"Kyle" I trail thoughtfully and he hums "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" He murmurs looking at my lips.

I snap my fingers in his eyes demandingly so they can focus on mine again "Look at me"

He laughs doing that "Sorry. Ask away"

"Uhm" I start slowly, biting my lip because I'm nervous to actually ask him "How come you don't sleep with virgins?"

He raises a brow before he barks a laugh "Why? Does someone want their virginity taken by me?"

Maybe.

"Kyle" I complain with a serious look.

He sobers up "Okay, why do you want to know?"

"I'm curious"

"I don't know. It feels wrong. I believe that a girl's first time should be special and with someone who loves her. That person is just not me so I guess that's why"

Interesting.

I smile softly "That's thoughtful of you"

"I guess" He replies weakly "Do you also believe the same?"

"That a girl's first time should be with someone who loves her?" I ask to clarify and he nods "Yeah I guess I do. I mean why would you give up your virginity to someone who doesn't even love you?"

"But your ex loved you, didn't he? Why didn't you give it to him?" He ask curiously, his brows furrowed.

I shrug meekly "It didn't feel right"

"Good" He smiles boyishly.

I roll my eyes causing him to block my nose as I giggle at having annoyed him and slap his hand away "It's not like you're having it, mister"

"Oh really?" He challenges smirking.

I nod amused "Yes, I'm saving it for my future husband"

I'm obviously kidding.

"We'll see" He smirks moving his eyebrows up and down teasingly "No girl can resist me"

I snort "Yeah right"

I know he's not kidding. I also don't think I'll be able to resist him for much longer. I'm both excited and scared at the thought.

"My turn" He suddenly announces.

"Your turn what?"

"To ask a question" He clarifies and I give him a look signaling that I'm listening "What's the furthest you've gone?"

I furrow my eyebrows confused "Like how?"

"Sexual wise"

"Why?" I groan looking away from him but he grabs my face giving me stern look to reply or else "Why do you want to know?"

It's kind of embarrassing.

"I'm curious" He counters, using my words.

"Okay fine" I huff thinking, my cheeks turning red at what I'm about to say "Uhm, I've been... fingered. But only once. I didn't like it"

He hums, jaw slightly clenched "Oh"

What does that mean?

"Don't say 'oh', you're making me feel stupid" I complain huffing.

"Don't" He says gruffly, running a hand through his hair, his jaw still clenched and he starts to look away from me.

Oh no.

I raise a brow "You're mad?"

"I just don't like picturing any guy with his hands on you" He sighs roughly.

That's so cute!

I grin widely "Kylie..."

He smirks at my reaction and shakes his head amused "Well damn, don't look so happy at my despair"

"You're cute" I excuse flustered.

"Whatever" He snorts.

"What's the furthest you've gone" I ask softly; nervously. I really have no idea why I even ask. It's like my mouth controls itself.

His eyes widen momentarily at my question and he looks a bit shocked at it before clearing his throat and recovering "It doesn't matter now"

"Okay" I murmur, not wanting to ask more.

I'm actually so glad he didn't tell me.

"You trust me, right?" He half-whispers and I nod immediately causing him to smile "Good"

"Do you trust me?" I ask curiously.

He just smiles "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Kyle" I complain pushing him away from me causing him to collapse next to me on the mattress.

"Damn woman, why are so strong?"

I smirk at him "It's nothing, really"

He just continues to grumble, looking up at the ceiling causing me to start laughing at cute he looks all pouted up.

"Hey, so how come you don't have morning breath like the rest of us human being?"

He looks at me weirdly "What?"

"Why don't you have morning breath?"

"I don't know" He drags amused "Maybe cause I sleep with my mouth open"

Fair enough.

"I should try that" I murmur.

"You also don't. What are you talking about?" He asks confused as he moves closer to my face and sniffs playfully. I push him away.

Idiot.

"That's because I woke up before you and freshened up. Deja vu, huh?"

"Yeah sure" He laughs.

"I think we should get up now" I say turning my head looking at him.

He grabs my hand from under the covers and brings it to his lips before laying a soft kiss on the back causing me to smile "Listen, so I'm gonna be gone most of today"

"Why?" I frown.

"I have to get things ready for classes tomorrow and shit, also my race is in four days so there's that too" He tells me.

I frown at the reminder "Are you sure I can't come and watch?"

"No. It's not safe" He says sternly.

I sigh "Okay fine. But who am I going to be left with? Everyone is going"

"You can go shopping" He tries.

"At night?" I deadpan dryly glaring at him.

He shrugs "I don't know. You'll find something to do. Just be safe"

"I'll invite Avery" I think loudly.

"Who's that?" He asks confused.

"This girl I met yesterday. She's really cool and we vibed so yeah. She vibed with Nick too" I add excitedly.

They looked to hit it off.

Kyle gives me a look "Nicholas?"

"Yeah, we bumped into him and they seemed to vibe well. Maybe he'll finally get over Winnie"

"Yeah, I doubt it" He snorts.

"Okay Negative Nancy" I retort "Come on, lets get up now. We've been on this bed for a while"

He pulls me closer so that I roll on him as he kisses my neck "I like being on this bed with you, my little Chelsea-Anne"

"Okay, Romeo" I blush trying to cover it.

"What did I do to deserve so many nicknames this morning?" He enquires amused, his warm breath against my neck.

I laugh pushing him "Come on, let's go"

"No" He groans trying to hold me captive but I manage to dash "Chelsea-Anne!"

"Great, you can make my bed" I grin.

I don't stay to hear his response as I giggle my way out of my room and into the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

Idiot. My idiot.

***

"Chels"

I turn around when I hear a voice calling my name. To my absolute surprise, it's Dee. I haven't spoken to her in forever. I mean I used to see her around but we wouldn't exactly speak. I feel kind of bad, but I don't want Winnie to feel like I'm betraying her or anything.

I wait for her to get to me "Dee. Hi"

"Hey" She smiles softly "How have you been? I feel like we haven't spoken in a long time"

"I've been good. You?"

"I've been better" She sighs causing me to frown slightly.

"Oh" I utter, not really sure what else to say.

Kyle really was gone the whole day yesterday. He did keep calling me though, which was so freaking cute, to update me on what he was busy doing. He probably knew that I missed him a lot. I mean I've been seeing him all the time since the break so it wouldn't be hard to guess that I was having a hard time adjusting to his absence.

Am I too clingy?

"So how's everyone?" She starts off a new topic after a while of thick silence "They also don't speak to me much"

This is kind of sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I reply "Anyways we've been good, thank you"

"And Winnie?" She looks away.

"Good too" I reply vaguely.

As much as I like Dee, she really did hurt Winnie so I don't think I should disclose too much information on her.

Dee looks at me "She hates me, huh?"

She did burn her clothes...

"I don't know, Dee, I think that's a conversation you should have with her" I excuse awkwardly.

"You're right" She nods sadly.

What now?

"Listen, Chels" She starts when she sees that I have nothing to say "I, uh, still want to be friends with you and all. Uhm, I just-"

"I really don't think Winnie would appreciate that" I interrupt before she can finish "Let alone the others"

"Oh, like Kyle?" She asks knowingly.

"Maybe" I utter.

She smiles tightly, hurt evident in her eyes "I heard you two are together now. I'm happy for you"

"Thank you" I smile.

"Ugh I don't even know why I even want to butt myself in. You guys are all good without me. I saw the vacation pictures" She utters, her eyes getting glossy.

This is just really sad.

"I'm sorry, Dee"

"I would have never done that to Winnie if I knew it would lead to this. I get that Kyle never liked me from the start but the rest of you guys were so cool and I considered you guys my real friends. I miss you" She strains, wiping her eyes.

I frown "I miss you too"

She offers me a meek smile "Thank you and, uh, sorry for this. I just really wanted to speak to you again"

"Of course" I nod.

"I'll see you around, Chelsea"

"I'll see you around, Dee" I reply with a genuine smile as I watch her walk away.

Losing friends does suck a lot, but sometimes it's for the better. It was nothing but a pleasure getting to know her; even as little as the time was, but that chapter is closed. She really hurt my friend and there's nothing I can do about it except show my loyalty. I really respect myself for that; it shows that I have grown.

***

One less character, y'all. Dee probably won't be appearing after this, but hey, I'm not too sure either.

Keep voting and commenting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
360 34 16
Alexis 'Lexi' Morgan is not your usual teenager. She was on top of the food chain. Was being the keyword, because it all crashed down just because Za...
582 18 16
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...
151K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...