Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 24: The Reproof

3.1K 157 32
By YourPsychodreams

"Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." ~ Aesop

-

We stopped by a roadside shop that sells hats of different kinds. I took one and wear it on my wife's head, I brought out my phone and snap a quick picture with her. We decided to sit down on an umbrella stand that was beside the Hat shop and ordered orange juice with lime toppings. My phone Vibrated.

I reach out for my phone in my pocket. "Hello, Padre. what happened? Did something occur in the company? I'll be back tomorrow.

"Don't worry about the company, Figlio. Lorenzo will be back tonight, he will take care of it. You and Gisella should enjoy yourselves for at least five more days, don't bother to come back,"

I was speechless as my eyes came in contact with Gisella's hazel eyes that were filled with concern. "Padre, Gisella has to go to work tomorrow,"

he yells on the phone, making me shift away from the phone. "What work? work is not that important as compared to your honeymoon." he hisses. "I got to go now, the parrot is getting chatty," he ended the call immediately. Gisella giggles at the way I frowned my face.

NEXT DAY

Our flight landed successfully and Alessandro and Zeta carried our luggage from the plane and drove us home safely. An Sms come on my phone from my old friend Maria Gracia.

Gisella, Tomorrow is our secondary school reunion for Scuola secondaria di secondo grado (Upper secondary school). also broadly known as Scuola Superiore, which corresponds to the high school level.

I sighed. How time runs fast, I have not seen anyone since graduation. I was naive and still naive and innocent then! I need to go to sleep, I still have to work tomorrow.

-

Walking along the street that leads to Barone company after taking the first bus because Nicolo left early and I refuse to allow Zia Benedetta drive me to work. I smiled at myself thinking about how warm-hearted Nicolo has become, It gives me the joy to know that I'm carrying his baby and the thought of how my mama reacted to our phone conversation when I told her that I'm pregnant with Nicolo's child. She was very happy and asked me if I love him. Yes, of course, I'm fucking in love with my husband for chrissake, my Papa was just rejoicing in the background saying that he's gonna be a grandpapa.

I was drawn out of my reverie when my eyes landed on Pietro who parked at the side of the company and sat at the bonnet cover of the car.

"Pietro?" I flinched. "Pietro? what are you doing here?"

The looks on Pietro's eyes where filled with anger and the sight of an agonizing mad man. He tugs my arm forcefully and put me in the front seat of the car. "Pietro, what are you doing?" I yelled at him in anger.

He turns and pins the door so that I can't come out. "Let me go, Let go of me Pietro," I bang the glass. I tried to open the door but it's locked. "Pietro, what are you doing? what do you want from me? I've to go to work"

He's acting in an Idiocy way that makes me get scared of him now. If Pietro makes one mistake, his career and my career will come to an Ignominious end, this is humiliating for chrissake

"I have asked for leave for you just now, so you needn't be worried about it,"

I hate him with all this behavior he is putting on now. "This is not about asking for a leave, Pietro, I am not going anywhere with you. let me out of this car this instance." I yelled at him furiously.

With a quick start, he started the car with a speed. "You're being all tough here Pietro, Don't force me to do what I don't like, so stop the fucking car now,"

He smirks. "You can tell your class Class rep  that, I am just following orders,"

"What gave you the rights to bring me to my old school? I am married for chrissake Pietro. You only had the chance to accompany me every year to my school gathering, everyone knows you because we were dating then, but not anymore and my husband is the only one that is allowed to accompany me to this gathering. I didn't even inform him because I didn't want to go, now you...." Out of annoyance, Immediately he stops at the front of the gate of The Liceo Parini high school, I jump down and walk back to the street and decide to stop a taxi.

"Taxi...Taxi..."I wave my hand for a taxi.

"Gisella!" he raises his voice. "Gisella, since you're here, don't be stubborn."

I looked at him and continue calling a taxi, but no taxi is willing to stop. I need to get out of here before one of my classmates sees me.

It was too late. "Gisella? Signore Santoro?" An unrecognized voice calls from behind Pietro.

I turn around. "Class rep, Romano Bianchi!"

He smiles. Still looking chubby and wearing glasses and suit. "Why didn't you inform me that you're here already? If I haven't come out, I wouldn't have known that you've arrived."

Pietro was still holding my shoulders. I frown, then with a pretended slight smile at Signore Bianchi. "So sorry, Class rep, Bianchi, I have something on at work so I can't attend the gathering today," I fake a polite smile at him.

He looks at me with lazy eyes. "C' mon Gisella cara, you are here already, just come in and say Hi,"

Pietro looking like a lunatic staring at me. "Gisella, don't be so stubborn, it won't take long,"

Romano Bianchi stares at us with a bright smile. "Now I understand, You two are fighting, so you're angry with each other right?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Even though you are angry at each other, you should still attend the gathering with him, right? You've been doing it for over three years now even though he's not one of us,"

With this, I flinched. "We broke up long ago!"

Bianchi positions his glasses properly on his eyes. "Broke up?"

Pietro smile with embarrassment stitched on his face with his hand rubbing his back head. "All women lose their temper when arguing. I have accustomed to it."

Bianchi was speechless at first. "Nowadays, young people argue and break up easily. But a slight quarrel can add fun to life but just don't overdo it,"

Pietro looks satisfied with Bianchi's advice. "You're right, Romano,"

I was getting furious, annoyed, mealy-mouthed, meticulously angry. "Class rep Romano Bianchi! Today's gathering is important, I've never missed out any year, but my husband and I have to visit my brother-in-law and my parents. So I need to leave."

"Pietro, What is going on?"

I turned feeling miffed and walk away to the street to get a Taxi to work, leaving both of them thrilled. "Humph, so shameless! what a show he's putting on. A pig-headed human being," I sniff. "I need to go back to the office now. Taxi!" I called.

***

Immediately I arrived at the office, Leonora and Tiz ran to me and burger hug me tightly. I was just feeling weak and tired of this instance. "Oh Gisella, how I missed you. We all miss you and was excited that you'll be resuming today, but when your friend came in, saying that you're not feeling too well and that you will not be able to come back today I was sad and so was Signora Jolanda," Leonora mouthed in a pleasantry tone.

I felt a sip of regret in my follicles. "That person is not my friend. You all should not take what he said seriously," Signora Jolanda smiles at me as I sit on my chair.

"What? He was at our interview location before. I mean that tall and handsome businessman," Tiz spout from her point of view.

"Right, How can you two be just friends?" A recognized voice was heard from behind as she mouthed in a polysemy way.

We turned around. "Signora Conte?" Tiz frowns.

"We are talking about a wealthy man, Pietro Santoro. He can't be just friendy with you. He is your secret lover." she raillery her words. "That's why you're so arrogant because you have a border of power. First, he helped you with the interview of Principessa Infanta, then Nicolo Caruso of all the people in the world appointed you directly for the interview, this time Signore Pietro from the Santoro's group helped you to take leave!" she gradually becoming rallentando.

Signora Jolanada was just stunned at how Signora Conte always meddles on my problems. Tiz and Leonora are flaming up, I wanted to push her to the ground and slap and drag her short hair but that won't stop her from bullying me with her words. "Thank you Team leader Conte for your concern for a talented lady like me, I will improve my talents from now on,"

Leonora, Tiz and Signora Jolanda giggles quietly at the furious Team leader of Team One. "I shall see how long you can be this arrogant and proud. Once your creamy-daddy is exposed, I'm going to get you out of Barone Publishing sooner or later." she threatens. "Humph," she added and walks away angrily.

I smiled reminiscing about the way I taunted her. Immediately my phone buzz. I nod at the three of them, then I excuse myself to the corridor.

A call from Signora Caterina Moretti? I okay it and put it on my ear.

"Hello, Signora Moretti?"

"Gisella, could you come to our house for a visit? I haven't seen you for a long time. Aint you part of my family anymore? My husband misses you and would like to see you." Her voice was a bit reluctant.

"I'm sorry madam, I'm a bit busy lately," I say.

"I've got no problem with you any longer. If you're less busy, then you can come over to visit me and Viola's papa,"

Pietro and Viola broke up already, I can't imagine how much she hates me now.

What is she up to now? "Oh Ok, Signora Moretti, I'll see you after closing hour,"

She giggles through the phone. "Good, then I'll let the maid prepare some of your favorite dishes!" she hangs up.

What is she planing now with her daughter?

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2K 37
𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 (v) • To leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. ARDEN SERRANO He is the best advocate in who...
71.2K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
151K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...