Never Let You Go {COMPLETE}

By lalala269

Sequel of "Let's Hold Hands to Forever" -What happens when your relationship became too comfortable. When she... More

Chap 1 (8th Year Anniversary)
Chap 2 (Too Comfortable)
Chap 3 (Break Up)
Chap 4 (Sunshine After The Rain)
Chap 5 (Better Days)
Chap6 (Nayeon Day)
Chap 7 (Anniversary/Leaving)
Chap 8 (Jensoo)
Chap 9 (Bad Day)
Chap 10 (Unexpected)
Chap 11 ( I Need You Now)
Chap 12 (Mistake)
Chap 13 (Leaving)
Chap 14 (After 4Years)
Chap 15 (She's Back)
Chap 16 (Long Time No See)
Chap 18 (Nayeon's Flash Back)
Chap 19 (BestWoman and Maid of Honor)
Chap 20 (Nayeon Day - Part 2)
Chap 21 (Separate)
Chap 22 (Note)
Chap 23 (Chance)
Chap 24 (Camping)
(The Finale / Part 1)
(The Finale / Part 2)
EPILOGUE
Not An Update
EPILOGUE 2
SURPRISE!!

Chap 17 (Jeongyeon's Flash Back)

1.9K 84 16
By lalala269

(They finish the party right before midnight. Everyone is helping in cleaning up. Nayeon is helping clearing the table.)

(Nayeon brought down the dishes for Jihyo and Sana to wash. Nayeon decide to roam around the cafe.. She notice many cute bunny figurines.)

(she's walking around when she notice the office of Jeongyeon is opened. She went inside out of curiosity. The roof on Jeongyeon's office is made of glass so Jeongyeon could look up to the sky during day and see stars at night.)

NayeonPOV: You finally made it... your dream.... it came true..

(Nayeon went near Jeongyeon's table and notice picture frames on it. She get and look at it each one. One of it is the Yoo family picture, then the other one is group picture of Twice. Nayeon then get the second to the last picture frame, and it is a solo picture of YooAppa. Nayeon then start to get teary eyed, because it brings back their memories together.. memory of both of them doing cooking lessons together. The times when YooAppa give her advices about relationship.)

(As Nayeon wipe her tears, Jeongyeon suddenly came in.)

Jeongyeon: wha-what are you doing here?!

(Jeongyeon grab the photo frame from Nayeon hands and put it back on her table:)

Jeongyeon: get out..

Nayeon: I was just looking at it..

Jeongyeon: I said get out!

(Nayeon got startled when Jeongyeon shouted. She immediately went out of Jeongyeon's office and said her goodbye to the other members and left with Haneul.)

(Jeongyeon stared at the picture frame of YooAppa..)

(Jeongyeon realize that she accidentally raised her voice at Nayeon, because she was surprise to see Nayeon inside of her office.)

(She went out to look for Nayeon, but Nayeon had already left. Jennie went to Jeongyeon.)

Jennie: hey are you ok?

(Jeongyeon is looking around that she did not notice Jennie in-front of her.)

Jennie: She left already..

Jeongyeon: Ahh uhmm ok.. Come on let's go home.

TIME SKIP

(Jeongyeon arrive at her house after bringing Jennie home.)

(She's living at the house that she bought supposedly for her and Nayeon.)

(Jeongyeon went up to her room. She put down her things and washed up. She then lay down on her bed and try to go to sleep.)

TIME SKIP

(It is nearly dawn, Jeongyeon is sleeping but she keep on turning, she is also sweating a lot. She's having a dream of the scene when Nayeon is leaving her.)

Jeongyeon: d..don't go..

(She toss around her bed but her eyes are still closed.)

Jeongyeon: jebal...

(Jeongyeon is sweating profusely.)

Jeongyeon: d.. don't LEAVE ME!!!

(Finally Jeongyeon woke up from the bad dream. She's catching her breathe while feeling dizzy. She reach out to her bed side drawer and get her medicine.. she drink it and afterwards she went out to her balcony.)

(Before, Jeongyeon is not kind of person who always have dreams when she sleep. She will have dreams once in a while, but when she wakes up, she forget about it. But Since the day Nayeon left, she would always have dream about it. A Dream of Nayeon leaving her, and whenever she dream about it, she will
have anxiety attack after it.)

(She breathe in the fresh air to calm herself)

JeongyeonPOV: That dream again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~FLASH BACK~

Jeongyeon: Nayeon!!!! Nayeon!!!!! Nayeon!! Na...

(Then things went black.)

(Twice members saw how Jeongyeon slowly fell to the ground unconscious. They ran to Jeongyeon and try to wake her up.)

Jihyo: Jeongyeon!!! Jeongyeon!!!!

Chaeyoung: Unnie!!!! Wake up!!

Mina: She's so hot..

(Jihyo touched the forehead of Jeongyeon. She's burning with fever. Then the Emergency team came. They carried Jeongyeon in a stretcher and brought her to an ambulance. Jihyo went with Jeongyeon in the ambulance while the members followed them to the hospital.)

(Momo called Seungyeon to tell her what happened.)

~TIME SKIP

(Jeongyeon is still in the Emergency when Seungyeon and YooUmma came.)

YooUmma: where is Jeongyeon? where is she?

Jihyo: She's here Eomeonim

(YooUmma rushed at the bed side of Jeongyeon while YooUmma hold Jeongyeon's hands.)

Seungyeon: What happened to her?

(The members explained to YooUmma and Seungyeon what happened.)

Seungyeon: why is this thing happened to them.. haayyy..

TIME SKIP (The Next Day)

(Jeongyeon has brought to her room. The doctor said she need to have a lot of rest to gain back her strength. The doctor gave her medicine to help her sleep. The doctor adviced them that Jeongyeon need to avoid getting too much stressed)

(It is already 4:00pm in the afternoon. The members are all in the room waiting for Jeongyeon to wake up.)

(Seungyeon is at the bedside of Jeongyeon holding her hand. When Jeongyeon slowly moved her fingers.)

Seungyeon: Jeongyeon? Jeongyeon..

Jeongyeon: argh.. Where am I?

(Everyone gathered around her including YooUmma.)

YooUmma: You're in the hospital..

Jeongyeon: Wha-What happened?

YooUmma: You don't remember what happened?

(Jeongyeon try to remember what happened.)

Jeongyeon: I'm at the airport... Wait! Where? Where is Nayeon? I- I need to go to the airport..

YooUmma: jebal.. Jeongyeon.... please.... stop..

(Yoo Umma is crying because it breaks her heart to see her daughter suffering.)

Jeongyeon: Don't cry Umma... Don't worry I'll come back ok... I just need to stop Nayeon..

(Jeongyeon is trying to take out the dextrose that was injected in her hands.)

(Sana is hugging Dahyun because she can't look at Jeongyeon being like that. Momo is rubbing Tzuyu's back as the maknae is slowly crying.)

Seungyeon: Jeongyeon-ah!!!!! Stop!!!

Jeongyeon: No... Unnie!!! You don't understand... I need to stop Nayeon.. because.. she might leave me.. Please..

(Chaeyoung let go from Mina's hug and went out to tell the nurse that Jeongyeon is making a scene in her room.)

Jeongyeon: Jihyo.... Jihyo Please drive for me.. I need to go to her..

Jihyo: Jeongyeon-ah.... You can't.... She.... She already left... Jeongyeon-ah..

Jeongyeon: No!! That's a lie!! I still have time!!! I'll talk to her!!! She won't leave after I talked to her... Jebal!!!

(The nurse hurriedly injected medicine to calm Jeongyeon.)

Jeongyeon: I.. I need.. to go.. to...... her.

(Jeongyeon slowly went back to sleep but her tears keeps on pouring down.)

Seungyeon: She's still crying even when she's asleep.

YooUmma: Jeongyeon-ah... my poor Jeongyeon.

TIME SKIP

(It is already night time. Yoo Umma and Seungyeon was the only one left at Jeongyeon's room. The members went home because they have each of their schedule to go too. But they agree that they'll come back tomorrow.)

(Then suddenly Jennie came, she bought flowers before coming in.)

Jennie: Anyeonghaseyo.. Kim Jennie-imnida.. I'm a friend of Jeongyeon.

YooUmma: Ahh really..

Jennie: Uhmm how is she?

Seungyeon: She's just slept this day.

Jennie: Ahh really..

YooUmma: Jennie while you are here.. can you look after her for us? We will just get some things at home.

Jennie: Uhmm sure ma'am.. I'll stay here..

YooUmma: Gomawo Jennie

(YooUmma and Seungyeon left to go home. While Jennie sit at the chair beside Jeongyeon's bed. She then slowly hold Jeongyeon's hand.)

Jennie: mianhae.. Jeongyeon-ah... mianhae.. jinja.. mianhae...

(Jennie didn't know that Jeongyeon could hear her.)

JenniePOV~ I'm sorry for liking you... I just can't help it..  Sorry... but Jeongyeon I'll do anything... aannyyyytthing to make it up to you... So please... please be strong..

TIME SKIP

(Jeongyeon stayed at the hospital  for two more days. It was already evening when she got discharged. She decide to go back to her apartment.)

(Upon entering her apartment, she immediately recalled a memory of Nayeon running and Jumping at her to welcome her after a long day. )

(Jeongyeon then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when she recalled again a memory of Nayeon panicking because she burned what she's cooking..)

(After drinking the water she passed by the living room going to her bedroom when she recalled a memory of her and Nayeon just hanging around in the living room.)

(She then entered her room and recalled how Nayeon would sleep in her room while waiting for her to come home.)

(She throw her body to the bed as tears fell and wet her pillow. Her heart is breaking while recalling each and every memory of Nayeon. It hurst even more because anywhere she look, every corner of the apartment has a memory of Nayeon. What makes it worst is that those things will only remain just a memory now.)

(That night Jeongyeon hug her pillow tight and cried herself to sleep.)

THE NEXT DAY

(Jihyo and Momo bought breakfast for Jeongyeon. They ring the doorbell but no one answered. Luckily Jihyo know Jeongyeon's door lock so they got in. It was all dark and gloomy.)

(Momo checked Jeongyeon's room to see if Jeongyeon was still asleep. but Momo was surprised to see that Jeongyeon is not there.)

Momo: She's not here Jihyo.

Jihyo: What?! where could she be?

(Jihyo dialed Jeongyeon's number but they couldn't reach her. Then she notice a note on the fridge.)

Note~ Jihyo.. I know you will be coming here. Once you see this I'm probably on the plane, that's why you will not be able reach me. I'm going after Nayeon. I couldn't stay here and just wait. It will drive me crazy. So I decide to go to the USA. Don't worry I'll call you once I got there. Please take care of YooUmma and Seungyeon Unnie for me unti I get back.

Thanks Jihyo.

—- Jeongyeon.

(After 12 hrs flight Jeongyeon finally arrived. Maybe because of her enthusiasm and eagerness to see Nayeon she have forgotten about her fears of going to abroad alone. There's nothing in her mind that time but only to see Nayeon. She went and check-in first to her hotel and drop off her things, then after, she immediately went to the address Mr.Im gave her. It was already night time when Jeongyeon arrive at the House.)

(Jeongyeon try to knock on the front door but no one is answering. Then she try to look at the backyard luckily the gate going around the backyard was not locked. She slowly went inside, she look through windows but she saw nobody.)

JeongyeonPOV :Maybe they are not home..

(When Jeongyeon was about to leave she heard Nayeon's voice in the backyard. Nayeon was sitting on a bench overlooking the city night light. She was talking with Haneul.)

(Jeongyeon slowly walk closer to Nayeon. She wanted to call Nayeon out but her voice wouldn't come out. She then saw Haneul moved closer to Nayeon and put his arms around her. Then Nayeon leaned her head on Haneul's shoulder.)

(Jeongyeon was just standing there. Her feet would not move, even if she want to turn around. She can't divert her eyes, even if she don't want to look at them anymore. Her mind would not listen to her commands. Her heart is slowly breaking upon seeing the one she love is in the arms of someone else. Some one that Jeongyeon think Nayeon is better to be with. Then she heard Nayeon saying.)

Nayeon: Haneul... I...  I... wish I didn't loved her..

(Those words stabbed Jeongyeon's heart like a sharp knife. Her heart is slowly breaking and not just her heart, but everything in her. The pain was too much, she feels she could no longer take any more than that.  On that moment she finally able to control her feet to walked away. but before leaving she left something on the mailbox and put Nayeon's name on the card that was attached on box.)

(Jeongyeon then decide to go back to Korea. She realized that there's nothing for her to do there anymore. Maybe this is how their story ends. She can no longer fight for their relationship, because it's hard to fight if she's the only one fighting for it. Jeongyeon decide to give Nayeon what she wished.)

TIME SKIP

(It's already been a week since Jeongyeon came back to Korea. The once gloomy Jeongyeon became even more gloomier. She never went out of her apartment and just stayed in her room. Time to time Jeongyeon would cry but most of the time she sleeps. She sleeps a lot because when she sleeps she somehow forget the pain that she's feeling.)

(A psychiatrist already checked Jeongyeon and she diagnose Jeongyeon with Depression and Anxiety. The doctor encourage the family and members that they should not leave Jeongyeon alone. So the members, YooUmma and Seungyeon always stayed by her side.)

(On that day The members are all in Jeongyeon's apartment. They decide to have an sleep over there. Everyone was at the living room getting ready for a Movie night. Sleep overs are one of Jeongyeon's favorite thing to do. Jeongyeon is happy whenever they are complete and just hanging around.)

(Momo knocked on Jeongyeon's bedroom door before going in. She saw that Jeongyeon just woken up. Jeongyeon slept for 12 hrs. )

Momo: Hey Jeongyeon!! Join us outside.. We have new movies plus they cooked plenty of pop corns.

Jeongyeon: No.. It's ok.. I.. I just want to sleep.

(Momo look sad as to what was happening to her friend slash room mate before. The prankster but caring Jeongyeon has gone.)

Momo: Ok.. Just to let you know that we're here ok? and if you change your mind you can join us.

(Momo left and close the door. While Jeongyeon was just laying on her bed looking at the night sky. In her mind it keeps on repeating the last words that Nayeon said.)

(Later on YooUmma and Seungyeon came also, they brought Pizza and snacks for the member.)

YooUmma: How is she?

Jihyo: Still the same Eomeonim..

(YooUmma sat down as tears fell. She's so worried about Jeongyeon at the same hurt to see her daughter like that. It breaks her heart knowing she can't do anything. Everyone gather around YooUmma and comfort her. At that moment Jennie came also to visit Jeongyeon. )

Jennie: Oh.. wow every one is here.

Seungyeon: Uhmm yeah.. Come on in..

Jennie: Thanks..

(The members got to know Jennie and they already know what really happened that night.)

Jennie: By the way I brought something... I hope you guys would enjoy it.

Momo: What is that you brought?

Sana: Hayyy Momo you are always fast when it comes to food.

Jennie: Heheh just my specialty.. you should try it.

(Everyone is gathering around Jennie wanted to try the food that she cooked, When they heard noise from Jeongyeon's room.)

(Jeongyeon got up from her bed. Her eyes is swollen and painful maybe because she cried too much. Jeongyeon doesn't know what to do.  She just want to forget things. She started hitting her head hoping she will forget everything, but it was not enough she went to the wall and bang her head to it.)

(Everyone rush their way to Jeongyeon's room. They saw Jeongyeon banging her head against the wall while crying.)

Jeongyeon: I want to forget! I want to forget all of it!!!!!!

YooUmma: Jeongyeon-ah... please stop!!!

(The members go to hold Jeongyeon that made her stop banging her head. Jeongyeon got a little bruise on her head. Chaeyoung went out to get some ice.)

(YooUmma hug Jeongyeon and like a baby Jeongyeon buried  herself onto her mother's arms as she cry.)

Jeongyeon: Umma... 😭 Umma.. It's too painful...... I... I don't think I can take this anymore.

(YooUmma hug Jeongyeon tighter. Jennie went on the other side of Jeongyeon and held her hand.)

Jennie: J-Jeongyeon.. Jebal.... please stop doing this... We know you were hurt when your Appa died and got hurt even more when Nayeon left. but Jeongyeon... they are not the only people in your life. If you're thinking that your life does not matter anymore, well for us it does.

(Jeongyeon sit up straight as she listens to Jennie.)

Jennie: Jeongyeon you just need to open your eyes and look at the different angle and not just on the pain... The pain... It will not be easy... to make it go away... but you can overcome it... Stop running away from the pain, but you should face it head on, because that's when the healing process starts. Jeongyeon.. Look up.

(Jeonyeon slowly raise her head and look at each one of them.)

Jennie: Jeongyeon you don't have to face this alone... You still have us and we're not planning on going anywhere... Because we love you Jeongyeon... and we need you.. Specially your Umma and Unnie.... We need you Jeongyeon-ah... jebal..... It is also painful for us... to see you like this...

(Jeongyeon is crying now not because of her heartbreak but because finally she see that there are still people who loves her and needs her.)

Jeongyeon: sorry....... sorry for everything.....

YooUmma: It's ok.. Jeongyeon It's ok... You still have us.. my baby... we will help you..

(Everyone gather around Jeongyeon and hug her. Jeongyeon felt a little lighter. She finally stop feeling drowning because of her pain. She finally got to hold on to the vest.. and that is her family and friends.)

1WEEK AFTER

PhoneConvo
YooUmma: Jeongyeon don't forget you have an appointment with your psychiatrist Ok?

Jeongyeon~ Ye Umma.. don't worry.. I'll go there once I finish packing.

YooUmma~ Ok.. be careful.. Love you

Jeongyeon~ Love you too Umma.

End of Convo

(After that day Jeongyeon finally agreed to take up session with her psychiatrist to cope up with her depression. Though there were still days where she would still cry herself to sleep or get an anxiety attack whenever she remember Nayeon, she still making a progress. And one of that progress is, she that she finally decide to sell her apartment.  She's planning to move to the house that she bought. It is one big step of her moving on.)

(Jennie is helping her to move that day.)

Jennie: Hey! Jeongyeon where do you want me to put this books?

Jeongyeon: Uhmm you can put it on the box over there.

(The mover finally came and started to bring the boxes down to the truck. As they clear the living room the mover slowly carried the sofa out. Jeongyeon was sweeping on the floor when she notice something on the floor where the sofa previously was.)

(Jeongyeon picked it up and showed Jennie.)

Jeongyeon: Jennie!!! look at this.. is this yours?

(Jennie went over to Jeongyeon.)

Jennie: Nope!

Jeongyeon: then who owns this?

Jennie: dunno.. Just keep it.. it's on your apartment anyways..

(Jeongyeon look at the ring intently and decide to keep it.)

End of Flash back
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS FOR READING AND WAITING... PLEASE ENJOY READING..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
40.6K 1.1K 17
what if your worst enemy become your lover? what will you do and why?
32.9K 1.7K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...
61.1K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...