Angel Wings! Peter Parker x r...

By Gaylien_1

PLEASE MIND THAT THIS WAS MADE IN 2018/2019! Y/n, an Angel, had a whole life infront of her with her friends... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue

14

815 20 0
By Gaylien_1

Pov y/n

I walked in a shop to see clothes and a mask i found. I looked at the price of them. In total they cost 53 dollars. I hanged them back and headed outside. I asked people for a dollar or just a little bit of money. I can't go working in a shop or something because they can't know i'm alive. And my data would be saying i'm dead.

After a hour or 2 i had enough money so i walked back to the store. I picked up what i wanted and headed payed my things. I got black pants, and a (favorite color) hoodie with a little heart on my chest. And ofcourse the white mask. I walked in this city for hours now. So i decided to change into these clothes so i walked in a other shop to change in the fittingroom. As i walked out of the shop i bumped into someone and fell.

"I i'm sorry!" He said and helped me up. "No worries" i said and looked at him and tried not to tear up again. "I i'm Peter, Peter Parker" he said and reached out his hand to shake mine. I just walked away that turned into running. "Hey wait! Did i say something wrong?!" He yelled. I walked in a building and headed to the rooftop. I just sitted there looking at the view till it got night.

I heard something, like a plane in the sky. I looked up to see something red and gold? Then i remembered. It's Iron Man. Aka Tony Stark. It looked like he was searching for something. When he spotted me he stopped in the air looking at me. I stood up and walked a bit back. Spiderman must have told him about me, being dead amd now being here.

Iron Man flew to me and landed in front of me. "You're y/n?" He asked and his suit dissapeared slowly into his electromagnet on his chest. Aka the Arc reactor."y yes..." i said and stepped back.

"I'm here because Pe... Spiderman said you're dead, and now fell down out of the sky." He explained and i just looked at him. "I'm dead yeah... i don't know how i'm here or why. I was about to earn my wings and protect Peter... a boy i met when i was alive." I said and tears fell down as i looked down. "I saw my friend Jami, but she doesn't even live here so i don't know why she's here. And i saw Peter. Peter Parker and we spoke, but he didn't reconize me." I said and pointed to the mask i was wearing and took it off.

"I don't know how to get back up there. I was just home coming back from my training, and fell and after i fell i fell out of the sky." I said and felt Tony's hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and hugged me. "Iron Man hugging me? That's new" i mumbled and chuckled a bit. He did too.

"Want to come to the Avengers Tower? We can look what we can do to help you there." He said and i backed away from the hug. "Sure." I said and wiped my tears. He double clicked on his arc reactor and he got his suit. I got on his back and we flew to the tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.8K 11
Black Angel is the newest member to The Avengers Initiative. With powers un-introduced to her team and even herself. Angel doesn't know where she is...
22.3K 774 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...
6.5K 86 9
Avengers imagines, some contains smut but there will be a warning before you read it if it does. I'm new at writing these so please excuse me if the...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...