Just stop ( Depressed Midoriy...

Por olivezy

In this story Izuku has had enough of being hurt and and put down. He starts doubting himself, hating himself... Más

Middle School 1/2
Middle School 2/2
Exams
First Day
Other side of things
Reunions
He knows
Leave me
Actually caught
Helping him
I'll be here
Okay
Adjusting
New Bond
I'll be better
Tethered
Flower
Fall Apart
Practically Perfect
My son
I'm sorry guys

Author's Note

4.7K 44 5
Por olivezy

Hi this is going be very quick. It's just me going over the things you should know.

This follows the normal story of Izuku's life. With some minor changes that will be explained in the story. Also not exactly cause I'm to lazy to read the script and stuff.

Here are some things you should know

1. I will make many spelling errors and probably misspell words wrong and such.

2. I have no care whatsoever to time lines and such so sometimes time line in the story may not match up.

3. I love constructive criticism and anything helps while I'm writing this story

WARNING: This story will include swear words, suicidal and depressing thoughts, self harm and maybe rape.

Without further ado let the story begin.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.9K 862 14
Y/n is from Australia but has a brother from Italy. She wants to be a race car driver and be the first ever female to win the piston cup. She becomes...
7K 157 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.2K 561 34
|FINISHED| Russia's best friend, America, they've been that way since basically birth. You'd think they'd know each other fairly well, right? Ehhh, t...