HOT SHOTS™

Av smexyndjfnf

All the shit that I'm too lazy to completely write. Fanfics ... Mer

COPYRIGHT
SUFFERABLE STORIES
LIKE THEY DO RIGHT
BECKONING™
WHAT IS LOVE?
FRISKY FOXES
OXYGEN
SUPERWOLF™
MOON
BOND N' BLOOD™
THE LAIRD'S HEIR™
THE PROGENITOR
BATHROOM SPORTS
WENDIGO
ELL™
HOT BODIES
THE COLD DARK™
DRAGON TAMER
DARKNESS UNTOLD™
CROSSFIRE™
MOONDUST
BLADE & ARROW
REFLECTION
QUICKIE
LOVER RISEN
LIFE IS A HIGHWAY™
BABY BOY™
1+1
BROTHERS
CONTROL™
THE WOLF'S OMEGA

PENNY & DIME

2.3K 8 0
Av smexyndjfnf

Summary:

Matthew Mudrock and Frank Castle have what you would call a strained relationship. However, Matt is determined to make it work. He believes that Frank is a good man- under all that spray-paint and blood, he does his best to help Castle see this even though the Punisher wants nothing to do with him. Over a year, there is slow progress. Matt doesn't have to fight the Alpha for him to listen anymore and only angrily shout his name if he tries to shoot someone. It earns him some harsh words or annoying grunts but, he's pleased that he could actually do something.

They are going somewhere.
     Then, they are kidnapped by the Avengers; a group of egotistical 'heroes' that can't spare Hell's Kitchen a second glance. Clearly, Matt does not like them, yet that does not stop him from being baited by Nick Fury into becoming a team to take down Kingpin. That proves a challenge as both himself and Frank are far from team players. That becomes the least of his problems as he grows closer than he expected to the Punisher and they have to both face their own devils.

Notes:

  Welcome!

This a new book for this series and not a very popular ship but, I just love it when these two argue so, I'm taking it to the next level. I want this to be a long (not too long) fic. It WILL include gore and future sex scenes as Punisher and Daredevil aren't really for kids- bye. It is also an Omega-verse; meaning that there will be some sort of degrading, implied male pregnancy and homosexuality as well as some trigger warnings. It's also an alternative universe with the Avengers and I'm free to play around. Matt is an Omega and Frank is an Alpha. This generally takes place right after the civil war. I am using Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal.

~~~

Everyone has scent glands on their neck and wrist. Betas are normal and immune to any Alpha and Omega pheromones. Pups show signs of being Alpha, Omega and Beta from young ages. Alphas are strong and the leaders. Omegas are the mothers and the caretakers. Bonding between Alpha and Omega can happen quickly, however, the connection between the host will take time to forge.

      Omegas~

There are two types of Omegas: Male and Female. Female Omegas were far more popular due to religion. Therefore, Male Omegas were few in numbers and mostly ridiculed for their secondary gender. Female Omegas are much more respected and have a higher pregnancy rate of a 65% chance when out of heat and in heat, it is 100%. A male omega has a 25% chance while in heat and out of heat, it is a 15% chance. Which is why they are so downgraded.Omegas present at 10 to 13 years.
Omegas will not produce young under stress and can go into a mock heat if they bond.
Pregnancy works quite similar for both male and female genders. The Male Omega, however, still has its penis. It is, of course, useless for impregnation, as they are sterile. However, it is also stimulating, meaning that it carries 4000 nerves in it and the other 4000 is in their anus, the prostate to be exact. Unlike Female Omegas who have a heat every month, male omegas have theirs every 3-6 months (it varies between omegas). In the anus, has two separate channels, one leads to the womb and the other, well you could guess. That passage to the womb is blocked by the prostate and during a heat, it is opened by 50%. All Omega pregnancies last 9 months. Male Omegas show later than female Omegas and their scent changes like female Omegas.

     Alphas-

There are both male and female Alphas. They present at 10 to 13 years. Female Alphas do not have a penis but, they do have a knot (it's like squirting, sorry). Male Alphas have a larger penis that Betas and a knot. Which can happen in and out of heats. All Alphas are dominant in some way and they can imprint or bond with an Omega soon after meeting. An Alpha's knot is a bulbous swell of sperm and it ties with the Omega for the purpose of Breeding. Traditional Alphas court an Omega for the chance to breed and mate. Alphas are possessive and highly dangerous. Female Alphas impregnate by squirting(their form of knotting).

Chapter One~ Instinctual

  Matt closes up with Foggy beside him chattering on about how well today's case had gone. His shaggy, Beta friend was proud of him for not missing today or arriving late, it was quite obvious plus, he wanted to go out for beers. Matt had silently thought about it remembering how the last time he actually hung out it with his friends had been over a month ago. Maybe two. He'd just been so busy juggling being a vigilante by night and an attorney by day. Not to mention this past twelve months had been him trying to find resolve with the Punisher.

 And surprisingly, they were making headway, as Frank Castle had not killed a lot of people since he started following him around. Punisher was like him; a vigilante but one whose morals were twisted- violent. Going by the name Punisher, he bares a white skull on his chest to intimidate his enemies and kills all those who he judged to be guilty. Very much unlike Matt who gives the people, he fights a chance to change; for redemption. Castle was a one-man killing machine on a rampage after losing his family; an Alpha without his Pack; a Rouge. When first meeting Frank, Matt's intent was to stop him but, when he looked at him, looked into those eyes, he had seen so much pain and anger that made Matt sympathize even empathize with the man.

   He could only begin to image the sorrow that Frank had the experience. It was part of the reason that Matt did not fight Karen when she came with this case. That was what, almost two years ago? Since then, he could finally say that his effort had finally begun to pay off because the Alpha didn't fight him on not killing someone, he used rubber bullets sometimes and he did not go after a target that was a public place. He was aware of Frank's mental state, that Foggy had constantly reminded him of for some time, yet Matt could see why not literally though. But the man had lost his Pack and to a mated Alpha that would break you down, no matter how strong you were. That still, did not stop him from pairing up with the other Vigilante. If the Punisher was in Hell's Kitchen then, Daredevil would know. And frequently, he'd accompany Matt on his own runs through the Kitchen. Although he was one for working on his lonesome, it gave him another opportunity to observe Frank as well as note any progress. Foggy had complained a few times that it was his nature, as an Omega, to comfort which in, earned his best friend a cane to the shin.

Foggy was probably right. Matt Mudrock spent his nights fighting Alphas and Betas with his bare fists and a baton. He'd taken beats, cuts and shots from the supposed stronger sexes every night. And when he was training with Wally, he was forced to push his limits, prove to be, though not stronger than Alphas, faster and smarter in a fight. Losing his sight had opened his eyes to so much more; he could hear, feel and smell things far better than the average human and he used that to make his way around, fight; survive. So, his attention to Castle could be just that; his Omegan nature besting him without his knowledge. It was probably why he was adamant on helping Frank and Hell's Kitchen, even going behind Foggy's back to doing such. He was sure that if his friend knew, he would blow a fuse, as Foggy didn't agree to him also being the Daredevil because it was dangerous work that affected their day by day lives. But, if he didn't help these people, who would? Again, no way he was letting Foggy find out.

"Matt? Matt, were you even listening?"

Matthew gave a shaky smile, "I'm always listening, Fog. We can meet Karen at the bar, that is what you were asking."

The Beta adjusts his bag strap, "Really, we- as in all three of us?"

Matthew nods but feels a little guilty for abandoning his friend so much that he didn't have any hope in him hanging out with them. "Yes, Fog, I don't have any plan, for at least some hours."

"Wow, first you didn't miss today and came on time too, but you can actually go out tonight and do normal shit?" Foggy pauses for Matt to take his arm, "Who are you and what have you done with Matthew Mudrock?"

Matt groans, "Shut up, Foggy. Karen is probably waiting..."

  Matt stops and Foggy gives him a surprised sound before he seemingly notices Matt's change in personality. The Omega turns around and listens to the impending footfall. He's sure that it's late, probably ten by the cool air and the light source that flickers above him due to moths and flies buzzing. Matt pushes Foggy back and braces himself as a broad and tall shadow makes it around the corner. They are an Alpha, heavy too so strong. He listens for the heartbeat; it's steady, fearless and the footsteps stop. Foggy is fumbling in his bag now but, Matt tilts his head and inhales. The familiar scent of copper and pine reaches him, Matt relaxes and reaches for Foggy. His friend jerks, the smell of fear and the spike in his heart rate sending adrenaline flowing. Matt's radar senses always react this way to Frank Castle, even after years, but, he never feared him and has not seen Castle as a threat in an entire year. He trusted him but, his senses, both radar and Omega knew enough to warn him of Frank's unpredictability.

"False alarm," he says as Castle closes in. He hears Foggy take a step back and there is the rise in his heartbeat again.

"False alarm? Y-you, do know who I'm seeing right? The Punisher- "

Matt faces him, "Foggy," if he could glare he would be. "Not right now." Then he turns just as Frank pauses again. Foggy smells mad and Castle is shifting, a habit that Matt can pick up when the man is thinking.

"What is it, Frank?"

Frank Castle's voice was rough and deep, "Something... don't know yet. But, I'm being followed."

"Followed?" Matt asks as Foggy laughs and snaps out; "And you come here?!"

Frank must have glared because of Foggy's boldness diminishes.

"How do you know and why here?" Matt asks softly.

"...Instinct..."

Matt isn't sure if that answer was meant to be for the first or the second, maybe even both but, he was not going to take any chances. Matt faces Fog, "You should go."

"What?!-"

"Whatever is happening, I cannot let you be caught in it. Go now,"

"And then what, huh Matt? You gonna come to work tomorrow late or worse, hurt because of this cr-guy! Do you think I wouldn't notice, Matthew?! And do you seen to forget something Matt? You're human and an Omega, you can't keep doing this-"

Matt twitches and hears the silenced shot. In the split second, he's given, he focuses on the trajectory of the bullet. For some reason, he pushes Fog and dives in front of Frank. When the bullet hits him, it's not what he's expecting; there isn't any excruciating pain and only a sting to his neck. Frank catches his fall as his cane slips from his fingers while Foggy shouts. Whatever that had hit him, Frank pulls out and growls. An Alpha sound so low and dangerous. Foreign to his ears though as he did not once hear it before tonight. 

"Frank..?" Matt groans and his mind goes blank.

"Red, hey, Red!? Fuck."

  Frank slides down low, holding Red. He slips two fingers beneath a collar and listens for the steady thumping of a heartbeat. He curses himself and hopes to hell that he was alive. As much as he had despised the guy, he did not want him dead, not after all Matt had tried for him and after he stayed this long. Frank probably had three people, including Red, that had seen something better in him and he could go as far enough to trust them. He'd be damned if he was going to let another one die in front of his eyes again. 

Pleased when he gets the subtle pulses, he looked over at the Beta, Red's friend who had tears in his eyes. Frank looked around the empty street and thinks to himself, why the hell had he come here if he had known he was being followed? Frank was far too skilled to not know when someone was tailing him and they were quite good too, especially if they also knew who he really was. He had far too many enemies to list off on who it could have been and why. He does not get the time to as a robust figured female jumps down from the roof. The Beta tries to raise up but Frank barks at him to stay down. Frank lets Red down and rises just in time to catch the woman's punch. But, she's fast and kicks him. He growls.

"You're gonna pay for that," he nods to Red.

  The woman sighs, brings her fists up and Frank straightens, he takes a moment to analyse her. She's definitely trained well from her stance and has speed. She's a Beta female, dressed in all black that shaped her figure. What was most significant was the red hair. He moves first but, he feels a prick in his neck and falters. Franks jerks the dart out of his neck and snarls. The woman relaxes and Frank uses the moment to strike. It does not have its full force but, he still gets her in her throat before he drops to his knees and then, his side. His last moments of consciousness allows him to dimly make out the sounds around him. The woman walks over him.

"Thank God it didn't get to that...took you guys long enough..."

Fortsett ĂĽ les

You'll Also Like

23.9K 562 19
There's no distinct plot and genre. Every few chapters only consists of various gay short stories~ Please do try this out! ❤️ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...
85.8K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
362K 12.3K 100
Chase finds out he's mates to a bully who used to be his friend, Juno, and tries to get Juno to accept him and regret rejecting him. A gay BxB story...
14.7K 279 23
Random Taekook Oneshots. most bottom Tae....will be bottom kook too Warning ⚠ -gay -mature content just telling. I know this isn't necessary. -smut...