Recover Girl's Apprentice (BN...

By Kiki_Kiwi_

You can call me Kuro Mei, and here is how I worked along side the greatest heroes in history, also known as C... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟/𝔸.𝕌 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕌𝕊𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕦
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕-𝕆𝕗-𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
𝔸/ℕ
Chapter 31: Work Studies Part 2

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

2.1K 59 70
By Kiki_Kiwi_

(Don't ship it but I love the song!)

The day after the Sports Festival Shoto went to spend the day with his mother while my father, Hizashi, Kayama, Toshi, and I went out to celebrate getting first.  Oh, yeah.  Instead of calling Mic, Yamada, he said to call him Hizashi.  When we got back we saw the news and saw Iida's brother was a target of the Hero Killer.  The day after we just relaxed, I watched anime.  It was currently after the two days off.

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-  I turned off my alarm clock and groaned.  School...  I stretched and got dressed into my U.A. uniform.  I brushed my hair and walked downstairs.  I looked for my father or Hizashi but they weren't here.  I saw a sticky note and read it.

Nezu made up leave early for a meeting.  We won't be able to drive you guys to school.

I groaned and heard another set of feet coming down the stairs.  I turned and saw Shoto in his uniform.

"They left for a meeting, I'll make breakfast."  He nods and puts books and papers in his bookbag.  I made blueberry pancakes.  Once I put them on two plates I set them on the dining room table.

"They're ready!"  I turns away from his bag and walks over and sits down.

"Thank you."  I smile and sit down.  We both eat in a peaceful quietness.  I finish my plate and bring it to the sink and wash it before setting it in the drying rack.  Shoto soon does the same.  I grab my bag and walked to the door.  I open it up and it is raining.

"Ugh..."  I looked for an umbrella but it seems dad nor Hizashi has one.  I rub my template and decide to just use my kemuri and turn it into an umbrella.  I look over to Shoto.

"Come on, let's walk under my umbrella."  He nods and we walk out the door, I close it and lock it behind up before taking the train to U.A..  I used to be able to walk but it is now farther than it was at my previous house.  We get on the train and I get rid of my umbrella.  It was pretty crowded so Shoto and I stood close together.  (You can't make one for Shoto since he can't move it and it would be annoying to focus on making it stay over his head)

"Hey, kids!  Aren't you from the Hero Course?"  As one guy said that many of the other passengers looked over.

"It's the girl in first and the boy that was in third!"  I scratch the back of my neck.

"Heh.  Yeah."  People chatted around us.

"Congrats!"

"You'll be great heroes!"

"I watched it with my family and you guys did amazing!"

"That girl had large breasts."  I wanted to gag at the pedophile.  I was tempted to get out my pedo whistle from my bag.  Shoto glares at the man.  After an awkward train ride we step out and I create another umbrella and we walk to school together.  I take out my phone and plug in earbuds, I give one earbud to myself and one to Shoto.  We listen to music until we reach the school.  We spot Midoriya ahead as we reach the campus, I wave to him.  We slows down so we could catch up, I was about to say something until I hear a shout,

"This is no time for an idle stroll!  We'll be late!  Good morning, Midoriya, Kuro, and Todoroki!"  Iida says and I look back at him to see him wearing a poncho and a pair of rain boots while running through the rain.

"A p-poncho and rain boots!"  Midoriya says us as Iida passes us.

"Late?  There are five minutes until the first bell."  I say to Iida.

"The students of U.A. make it a point to arrive ten minutes early!"  I smile knowing he is feeling okay, but something is still off about him.  I want my friends to be safe.  We make it into the main building.  We head to out lockers while Midoriya shakes off his umbrella.  I return my umbrella into my skin.

"You needn't worry about my brother."  Iida says as he pulls off his hood, he looks back and says,

"I apologize if he or I caused you any undue concern."  I furrow my brows as he walks away.  But what about you?  Are you okay...?  I look down but then close my locker and put my phone in my pocket before walking to class.  I open the door and hear the class chatting away freely.

"I had all these people talking to me on the way here!"  Mina says joyfully.

"Same here!  So many stares...  It was embarrassing!"  Hagakure says with her hands up, I could only guess her hands were on her blushing face.

"Me too!"  Kirishima says while using his right index finger to point at himself.

"All these Grade Schoolers told me I made a good effort."  Sero says with his left thumb up.

"Good effort."  Tsu says with her arms crossed on top of the desk with her face between them on the desk.

"One little event, and suddenly the world's got its eye on us."

"That's U.A. for ya..."

"What 'bout you?"  Mina asks in front of my desk.

"The second I stood in the train people noticed me, there was a pervert too..."  I say as I shudder from memory.

"Well you were in a bra for the majority of the time."  I 'hmph' as she giggles.  Uraraka walks in and Mina goes to her own seat.  Once the bell rings everyone is still and looks straight forward.  My father opens the door and says,

"Morning."  And we all reply the same back like an echo.  He walks up to his podium and says,

"Today we've got Hero Informatics class.  And a special one at that."  As he says that people slouch back.  Laws?  Pop quiz?  Is it possible to reverse my quirk to kill me right now...

"You'll be coming up with you Hero aliases."  At this people jump up in excitement.  Mina was actually in the air.

"How awesome!  Time to shine!"  My father uses his quirk to quiet down the class before saying,

"But first...  Concerning the Pro Draft picks I mentioned the other day...  It's based on who the Pros think will be ready to join the Hero workforce after another two or three years of experience...  So you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your futures.  But there's ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate.  And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked.  It happens quite often."

"Stupid adults and their whims!"  I head Mineta say before he slams his hand on the table.

"So if we're picked now, that just means there'll be higher hurdles in the years to come!"  Hagakure says.

"Yes.  Now here're the complete draft pick numbers."  My father says.  The board then says,

Mei- 5,684

Todoroki- 4,123

Bakugou- 3,456

Tokoyami- 360

Iida- 301

Kaminari- 272

Yaoyorozu- 108

Kirishima- 68

Uraraka- 20

Sero- 14

"There's typically more of a spread.  But our top three stole most of the spotlight."

"Gah!  They're in a whole other league!"  Kaminari groans whole leaning back.

"These Pros have no eyes for talent."  Aoyama huffs.

"Didn't they get second and third backwards?"  Kirishima asks.

"Guess they were just scared of the guy who was literally chained to the winners' stand."  Sero says back,

"WHAT THE HECK ARE THE PROS DOING GETTING INTIMIDATED?!"  Bakugou yells out.

"WHOA!"  Uraraka says from behind Iida who she was shaking.

"Yes, yes."

"You're not us there!  Told you, you scared them."  Mineta says while putting his left hand on Midoriya's left shoulder.

"Mm..."

"With that settled...  Whether you were picked or not...  You will all have a chance to work alongside the Pros.  It's true that you all have already experienced more than most, but...  Seeing the Pros in action and taking part you selves will still be worthwhile training."  My father says to the class.

"That's where our Hero names come in!"  Sato says.

"This is really getting fun!"

"They're only tentative, but you still want to pick something appropriate..."  My father says before the door is opened and we hear,

"Or else you'll know true hell!"  We hear a voice say, I turn and see Kayama in her Hero costume.

"...May be what the world ends up calling you."  She says with her hands in her hair behind her head.

"That's happened to plenty of Pros out there!"  She walks to the podium as dad reaches for his sleeping bag.

"Midnight!"  The class yells.

"Yes.  True enough.  And Midnight here will be assessing the sensibility of the names you pick."  My father says before picking up his sleeping bag and looking at us, he says,

"What future do you see for yourself?  The name you choose will bring you ever closer to cementing a certain image...  Because names are capable of reflecting one's true character.  Like with 'All Might'..."  He says before handing be boards for us to write our names on.  He then goes and sleeps in the corner.  I pass the boards back keeping one for myself.  I think I know what to write...

~Time Skip~

I didn't want to be first since that takes a lot of non-existent self confidence.  So I just sat there with my Hero name written down

"Let's finish up.  We can start with whoever's ready!"  Kayama says as Aoyama stood from his set.  He had his board under his arm as he stood behind the podium.

"Here I go..."  He then shows his board, held proudly above his head.

"Shining Hero: 'I Cannot Stop Twinkling.'"  He says with a grin.

"It's a whole sentence!"  Half of the class shouts.  Kayama walks up to him and says,

"It'll be easier to say if you take out the 'I' and contract 'cannot' to 'can't'."

"I see, Mademoiselle!"  Aoyama says with a snap of the fingers.  Ashido then walks up.  She stands behind the podium and shows her board.

"Okay, I'm next!  Call me Alien Queen!"  She says with a bright giddy smile.

"From the sequel?!  Is it because her blood was super acidic?!  That's terrible!"  Kayama points out.  Ashido sadly walks back to her seat.  Tsu then raises her hand.

"Can I go next, please?  Kero."

"Tsu!"  Tsu walks up to the podium and turns around her board.

"I've had this thought out since Elementary School.  Call me Froppy."  She says with a sheepish grin.

"So cute!  It makes you sound like you'd be easy to get to know!"  I smile.  Everyone cheers her name.

"The rest of you, take note.  This a perfectly lovable name!"

Okay, there have been good and bad names.  I now have enough self esteem...  I raise my head.

"Could I please go next?"

"Kuro!"  I smirk and hold my board under my arm and walked to the podium.  I gulp and stand behind the podium.  I turn around my board and say,

"Medicus, it's the Latin word for healer.  I want to be a healer to heal both people's emotional and physical wounds."  I say with a small smile.

"I see.  You have a name that fits you but also something you want to achieve.  Very lovely!"  She says smiling.  I sit down at my desk once again.  Kirishima then walks up to the podium.

"This is me!"  He then slams the board on the podium facing us.

"Red Riot!"  That sounds familiar...

"Red Riot!  Could this be an homage to Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot?!"  Ah...  So that's where I've heard of it before.

"Right!  I know he's back in the day, but Crimson's the kind of Hero I wanna be."  Midnight then takes the board in one hand and looks at it.

"Heh heh...  You know that bearing that name of your personal Hero comes with a lot of pressure."

"I'm ready for that!"  Kirishima says while raising his right fist.  The next ones were of people I never got too close too so they went by in a blur.

Earphone Jack ~ Jiro

Tentacole ~ Shoji

Cellophane ~ Sero

Tailman ~ Ojiro

Sugarman ~ Sato

Pinky ~ Mina

Chargebolt ~ Kaminari

Invisible Girl ~ Hagakure

Creati ~ Momo

Shoto ~ Shoto  I will admit that I smirked a bit, I was kinda expecting that.

Tsukuyomi ~ Tokoyami

Grape Juice ~ Mineta (Rape Juice)

Anima ~ Koda

"King Explosion Muder."

"No good.  Try again."  I laughed, I couldn't believe he said that...

"Okay, my turn."  I heard Uraraka said as Kayama and Bakugo bickered.  She walked up to the podium and showed her board.

"This is what I came up with."  She said as she her board read out 'Uravity'.

"How punny!  This went smoother than expected!  All that's left is Bakugo's revision...  And Iida...  And then Midoriya."  Iida walks up to the podium looking a bit off.  Worried?  Scared?  Unsure?  What's up with him...?  He then presents his board.

"You too, huh?  Just your name..."  He took his board that read Tenya, back to his seat.  Midoriya then walks up.

"Huh?  You sure about that, Midoriya?!"  Ojiro asks.  Yeah, didn't he hate that name before...?

"Yeah.  I always hated it.  But then someone...  Helped me see it in a new light...  It took me by surprise, but it made me happy.  This will be my Hero name."  He says happily presenting the name Deku.  I smirk.  He sits back down and Bakugou heads up.

"Lord Explosion Murder!"

"No.  Still no good."  I sigh and shake my head.

2293 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
985K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...