Notes || Yoonseok || Completed

By ItsYoonseokie

Yoongi receives notes in his locker from an unknown person. A/N- Ok so I know this isn't an original story b... More

Note One
Part One
Note Two
Note Three
Note Four
Note Five
Note Six
Note Seven
Part Two (short)
Note Eight
Note Nine
Note Ten
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six

Part Three

120 10 2
By ItsYoonseokie

It's been two weeks since notes have started to appear in Yoongi's locker. Only knowing a few people with their name starting with an 'H' made it some-what easier for yoongi. Although he hopes it's hoseok he can't be for sure.

Yoongi was sitting in bed scrolling through his phone when he came across an old photo of him and hoseok from about a year ago.

'He still looks good, brighter than the sun' he thought.

Yoongi's POV

As I stared at the photo on my phone I felt my face start to heat up. I didn't mind tho.

Hoseok looked really good in this photo.

The way the sun reflected on his perfectly smooth tan skin. His beautiful heart shaped smile along with his dimples made him look 10x cuter. The color of his eyes, I could look into them all day long if I had the chance to.

* A bit of a warning nothing to bad but it may make you feel uncomfortable sorry not sorry 😅 *

I felt my you know what start to get excited the more I thought about hoseok. I was starting to get tempted to help myself get rid of it. Then I heard a knock on my door.

Since my problem was visible through my boxers I quickly covered myself under my blanket.

"C-Come in!" I shouted not knowing who it was.

I saw the door knob turn and the door creaking as it opened slightly. Hoseok. He peeped his head in saying a small hi.

Boy did he look good. He's sweating madly making his hair damp. Shit. I felt my lower part get even harder. He looked too good to be real.

I sat up right away trying to hide my very excited problem with my blanket.

* A/N POV *

Hoseok came and sat down on yoongi's bed after he had sat up. Yoongi obviously felt uncomfortable and hoseok noticed.

"Yoongs are you ok?" He asks "Yoongs? And yeah I'm fine." Yoongi questions the new nickname "It's a new nickname I thought of, and are you sure your good?" He asks once more. "Hmm ok, and yeah I'm sure... Just tired." Lies.

"So why are you here... Not complaining but still." He curiously asks. "Well I came to see you. Also you never leave your room so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dance practice" Oooh new practice studio... "Dance practice?" Yoongi isn't much if a dancer but he'd do anything for Hoseok.

"Yeah... It's a lucky day for me because my parents finally rent out a practice room at the studio. They got tired of the music in the basement haha." Facts. "That's great! Sure I'll come." Yoongi started to get up but sat right back down when he remembered about his little issue. "U-Um hoseok can u get out I n-need to change." Oop. "Sure"

After he left the room yoongi got up and through on a hoodie with a pair of pants.

^^^example^^^

"Ok I'm ready" Even though he wasn't wearing anything special hoseok thought he looked good.  "Ok let's go yoongs" he said with an adorable heart smile. "What're you smiling for?" Yoongi says with an annoyed voice but hoseok just found it cute. "No reason" He said still looking ahead of them.

*at the dance studio*

"This is it!" Hoseok says to yoongi, walking in his new space. "Not bad hobi" Honestly impressed. "Do you wanna see my new dance?" He asks excitedly. "Sure" Hoseok starts the song and begins his dance routine. As he started yoongi took a seat in the corner on the floor. Yoongi was trying to focus on the dance but he was having a hard time doing so because of how hot hoseok looked. So he finally gave in. He was now just staring at hobi. A sweaty hot hobi.

It was near the end of the song when hobi and yoongi made eye contact through the mirror. Hobi made this tongue movement that drove yoongi insane. His face as red as a tomato. Hobi broke their eye contact quickly though, finishing up his dance.

(Yeah just imagine any of these.........O///O)

______________________________________

"So what did you think?" Yoongi was amazed and uhm excited a bit 👀. "W-well i-i ummm" No words. "It was really really good hobi" Yoongi said as he looked down not trying to expose himself. "Thanks!" Happy boi. "Mhm"
"Y-Yoongi I-" He started, he put two fingers under yoongi's chin lifting his head up. They were now making eye contact. Hobi started to lean closer as Yoongi closed his eyes. Yoongi felt Hoseoks warm breath near his lips then he felt the warm-ness move to his ear.

"You know, I could teach you to dance if you'd like" He whispers. He moves away from Yoongi. "I mean you seemed to enjoy it. So I thought to ask you if you wanted me to teach you." His face turning red as well. Yoongi quickly looked away trying to collect himself. 'Was hobi going to kiss me?!' His face was even more red now, if that was even possible.

"Y-Yoongi you ok?" 'How in the world am I supposed to be okay after that?!?!' He thought to himself. "Um y-yeah and s-sure... Teach m-me" Hoseok gave him a big heart shaped smile. Only to receive an amazing gummy smile from Yoongi. Which by the way hoseok loved. "Ok come here" So he did. Hoseok showed yoongi a few moves to repeat. Yoongi attempted them not doing very well.

"N-no" Hoseok said as a light giggle escaped his faint pink lips. "Not like that" He then put his hands on yoongi's hips pushing them closer, bodies brushing against each other. "Follow with me" He said as held onto yoongi helping him with his movements. All yoongi was hoping for at the moment was that hoseok didn't notice how extremely red he was.

______

"Bye Hobi!" he said, waving goodbye to the beautiful boy. "Bye yoongs!" Hobi waved back only to now turn around and walk off. Yoongi entered his home and ran to his room. He plopped down onto his bed and just squealed into his pillow. So many thoughts running through his mind. Hoseok being the main cause of it all. He soon drifted off into a soft slumber dreaming about Hoseok and getting mentally and physically prepared for what's to come.

-1085 words long-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 31.1K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
92K 2.2K 17
Wanted to make this one shot book for a bit now, though considering most of us either do or don't have the game I'll hold back on the spoilers, for n...
280K 13.4K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...