you are mine. { Yandere! Sasu...

By kage_konan

"dont worry my little rose I will keep you with me, and I'll keep you safe, even if I have to lose my life." ... More

hello!
1: meet up
3: crime for love
4: build up
5: disposable and replaceable
6: begin to understand
7: friends.(?)
8: I'm sorry
9: people come, people go.
๐Ÿ10: speak of the devils๐Ÿ
11 - Bad ending ?-
12: Y\N-Chan!!
13:fate..
ยฐโ€ขimportantโ€ขยฐ
14: the embrace of death
announcement .
suggestions !
ยฟ new book ?
โ˜…โ€ขยฐbehind the scenes ยฐโ€ขโ˜…
15: silenced
Le-Let me tell you something -

2: emotions

15.6K 314 87
By kage_konan

- Sasuke's pov -

It was the day we get to know our sensei, I was the first to come to the rooftop of the academy, I sat down waiting for Y/n and the rest of our team, Sakura came after a few minutes and sat down by me and nagged about Naruto's behaviour, I didn't really focus much about her but just thought what I can do to spend more time with Y/n without looking weird, Naruto then came and sat down, silence filled the Air, no signs of Y/N or our sensei, I'm starting to lose my patience, where are they?!.
It's been an hour, I take a deep breath and try to stay calm as Sakura and Naruto began blabbing about why our new sensei is late. Finally . Our sensei showed up "sorry I'm late, got caught up in the path of life" he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, Y/N isn't with him..... is she sick? Maybe kidnapped!? Ok ok I don't need to go that far. She's ok. Maybe her alarm didn't wake her up, " aha, I see I'm not the last to arrive, where's our forth member?" Sensei asked " she isn't usually this late back at the Academy" Naruto shrugged "well then, let us introduce ourselves till she arri-" "SORRY IM LATE!!\ Y/N COOL DOWN!!" we look over to see Y/N panting and trying to gasp some breath, as there was a boy by her side giggling lightly, "who.is.he?" The only question that came in my mind I didn't care why she was late. Why is she with this boy?., I frowned lightly as I saw Y/N scold him jokingly " sorry I'm late guys, had to catch up a few family things with my friend and his family" she apologized and bowed lightly and so did her "friend", as Y/N was talking with Naruto and Sakura who were scolding her for being late, I didn't move my gaze from her so called "friend", just seeing how he looks at her makes me want to vomit, someone like him doesn't deserve to be that close to Y/N, I see him blushing since they got here, "does he have a crush on her?, I'll crush his bones. But I can't just simply do it, it'll upset her if he died, but it won't if he left her and got replaced by someone else .. me..", I smirk lightly at my plan as I open my eyes to see them hugging goodbye, I frown lightly as everyone sits back down .
* time skip *
" I'm Y/n C/n, my clan is well known for their kekkei Genkai being the 2nd strongest in the village and I managed to be able to use it in my age which is cool!, my strongest jutsu is Genjutsu, I like (likes) and hate (dislikes), my dream is the be world wide known by all the five villages!" Y/n exclaimed smiling, my heart warms up everytime she smiles like that, her dreams are rather more like her, I want to be there when it happens, no... I NEED to be there for her, I won't let her dreams be crushed by anyone.
We agreed on meeting up in ground 7 two days from now, means I have good chance to get Y/n's friend,I made a clone that tracked down the place he lives in, as the four of us got separated I quickly ran to the location of the boys house, not holding any regrets of what I'll do, if it'll keep me close to Y/N without anyone cutting between us, I'll do it.
I reach the house and knock on the door, no reply, "an idiot like him would probably lock only his front door which means...", I walk to the alley of the house and take out some tissues, tap on the window lightly and then open it "of course .. the window will always stay open" I enter the house and close the window lightly. I put the tissues back in my pocket and take a glance at the room in currently in, the kitchen, the best place to find weapons, I look around and walk out to another room, his bedroom is right infront of the kitchen "wow.. that explains why --" I hear the door creak, crap I need to find a hiding place, I look around the room quickly before hearing the door behind me creak.
"hm? Weird, could've sworn I saw a shadow in here.. oh well" as I hear the door close,I sigh in relife and land down from the ceiling, "that was close, man his voice is so squeaky", I let out a small smirk as I got my kunai out, I open the door lightly and take a glance around before noticing him in the room next to the one I'm in, I open the door quitely and walk up behind him rising up my kunai.

. . .
. .
.
...
He's not moving ... should I be concerned? Wait .. his chest is moving lightly, good he's still breathing, my kunai got a bit of his blood but it doesn't matter.
I hold up the boy and open the door taking a glance outside and quickly run back home trying to avoid any street filled with people.
.
- Normal pov-
"Ugh.. where... wha... hello? I-is anyone there!?" A boy called out as he struggled to be set free "what's going on!?, someone pleas-" "shut up.." "wha- who's there!? Why am I tied up!?" The boy exclimaed As the Uchiha approached him and took off his blindfold "w-wait a minute .. you're the guy from Y/N's team! What the hell man!? Let me go-- Agh!" The boy coughed up as he got punched in the stomach "you're annoying, but your screams will be amusing" "w-what is w-wrong with you?! Are you insane!?" the Uchiha stayed quite as he rose up his kunai "one finger off"

🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 605 41
๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ซ [๐—™๐—˜๐—˜โ€ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ž๐—ฆ] ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ ...
345K 9.8K 37
Kotomi Uchiha witnesses her brothers go down a completely different path from hers, changing her life forever at a tender young age. Many people in t...
23.9K 641 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
27.3K 772 23
....DISCONTINUED..... -------------------------------------------------PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP--------------------------------------------------- Narut...