Chaennie | One Shots

Від BlinkBp2016

Reasons to read : They are hot together. And the oneshots will try to justify the hotness of this power coup... Більше

I hate my boss!
4crackheads
Can I Love You?
Can I Love You? (part 2)

Furrrr!

3.2K 75 44
Від BlinkBp2016

Author's note

Either you'll hate this one shot or love it, that i know 😂 but i had fun writing it, that's enough for me I guess 😌✌️
For those of you who read manga or watch anime. You'll be able to imagine the characters well but those who don't, I have an example above. They are humans with animal characteristic 😶✌️

In an alternative world there lived human species who had evolved from their ancestors ; Cats, Dogs, Lions, wolves, snakes etc

These new species of humans now attends a special high school "DIVERSITY"

The species are classified into herbivores, carnivores and Omnivorous. They all attend their respective classes separately.
Omnivorous and herbivores are allowed to attend classes together but carnivores are restricted to keep their distances.

"Jennie~ ah why don't you date anyone from our highschool??" Two ears perked curiously.

Jisoo is the descendant of brown maltese dog. Her curly locks and fine coat make her seem like a person from nobility but she's far from such exhausting etiquette.

"Don't I have better things to do?" Jennie rolled her eyes and turned the page of her book.

Jennie is the descendant of white New Zealand rabbit. She may appear cold and distant despite her soft ,short flyback scut and ears.

"Jen~ ayyy the Queen from carnivores class is here to see you!" An excited squealing Jackson came.

Jackson is the descendant of dark brown mountain goat with Long polished horns and a short thin tail. A very energetic and friendly goat.

"Where's my cute usagi (rabbit)?" A fresh smooth voice breezed past Jennie's ear.

Jennie ignored the voice and kept turning pages however her bunny ears remained attentive to hear the beautiful voice again.

"Rosiee~ your usagi is being grumpy again " A giggle came.

"Limario don't call my cute usagi grumpy" Two narrowed eyes warned.

"What do you want you carnivores?" Jennie spoke turning back in her chair to look at the duo.

There stood Two tall and elegant carnivores ; Rosé is the descendant of Red fox. She has flaming colour bushy tail accompanied by small perky ears.

Lisa is the descendant of Gray wolf with pointed ears and long, bushy, black-tipped tails.

Rosé smirked and leaned in to whisper something in Jennie's ear which turned her bright red and her long fluffy ears covered her face.

"See you after school" Rosé chuckled and waved at everyone.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked with a curious smile as they exited the classroom.

"A secret" Rosé grinned.

_______________________________________

Ding dong

"Hi ~" A sweet voice greeted.

Rosé didn't even received a reply and was pulled in through the door.

"I wanted to hug you so bad" Jennie hugged the red head tightly and snuggled her face in her neck.

Rosé smiled and kissed the shorter girl ontop of her head.

"I told you not to come in my classroom dummy " Jennie looked up to the taller red head "I can't handle my feelings"

Rosé snaked her hand around Jennie's waist and pulled her closer "But I love it when the serious bunny gets all flustered"

Jennie bit her lower lip and pulled Rosé down by the collars " You're a bad fox"

Rosé smiled and slipped her hand down to Jennie's butt and squeezed it earning a small moan from the shorter bunny "Am I?"

Jennie's eyes were now darkened by hunger and without wasting anytime she lead Rosé to her bedroom.

She made Rosé sit on the egde of the bed and straddled her lap.

"Stay the night" Jennie pleaded, kissing Rosé's ear "You need to clean up the mess you made"

"My pleasure beautiful" Rosé softly kissed Jennie's heart.

_______________________________________

"So you and Jennie are dating" Lisa asked with a smirk.

"Wha- how did you know??" Rosé asked in a panicked voice.

"Dude you forgot I'm a wolf we have great noses" Lisa grinned "And you both are basically drenched in each others scents, it's damn strong"

"Oh. . " Rosé's cheeks turned pink.

"You know your families will never accept your relationship?" Lisa asked with a worried voice.

Rosé sighed and held her face in her hands "I know. . But it doesn't matter anymore. I want to be with Jennie and keep her happy"

"YOU GUYS FUCKED!!!" Jisoo asked with a shocked voice.

"Wait how- nevermind i know" Rosé replied shaking her head.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Jackson came hoping towards the group under the tree.

"The cold princess and the popular queen mingled" A voice came from above them.

They all looked up and saw sana wrapped on a tree branch, her tongue hissing like a snake.

She's the descendant of brown tree snake.

"I had my eyes on that bunny but looks like my prey has been snatched ssss" She sighed in disappointment.

Rosé gave sana a death glare to which she raised her hands up in defense "I value my life, the bunny is all yours"

"Wait you guys. . ." It suddenly clicked to Jackson and he gasped "Oh that's why Jennie was all weird today"

"Where is Jennie anyway?" Rosé asked looking around.

"I thought she was with you guys?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders.

Rosé got up from her place and dusted off her clothes.

"I'll go look for her"

_______________________________________

"How dare you date our queen Rosé!"

A trio of hyena girls cornered a figure in the restroom.

"I'm not answerable to you" Ruby pink eyes glared at the canines.

A cackle came from the hyenas and they all looked at each other with smiles stretching till their ears and eyes enlarging .

"We shall teach you a history lesson herbivore so that you may remember what your place is" One of the hyenas pushed Jennie onto the floor.

They towered over the small rabbit with sly smirks on their faces.

"Don't touch me!" She tried to break free from the strong grip on her wrists which pinned her on the floor.

"Struggle more, i like to eat my prey when it's suffering" The one strongest among the group ripped the shirt with her long and sharp nails revealing her black bra underneath.

"R-Rosé! " Jennie sobbed and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Don't speak her name slut" One of the shorter hyena hissed.

"Let's take turns shall we" The hyena with the glasses on suggested licking her lips.

They all nodded with lustful eyes.

"No!" Jennie screamed as the strongest hyena came on top.

"Scream more you whore!!!" The hyena on top cackled and scratched Jennie's chest with her nails. Blood now dripping from the area.

Hot tears trailed down Jennie's closed eyelids and her trembling lips whimpered her lover's name "Rosé s-save me dummy"

Thud

Thud

Thud

The locked door swung open and fell on the floor.

"We told you not to disturb us-

A low aggressive growl came, with canines now flashing in the hyenas' direction.

"R-Rosé" A small sob came looking at the entrance.

"Queen Rosé, we'll get rid of this slut for you" The hyena on top of Jennie uttered with a proud smile "You deserve much better than this low status -

Before she could complete her sentence, a hand came on her neck and slammed her against the wall with a loud thud, that echoed in the place. The hand on the neck now choking the hyena.

"Don't. Fucking. Speak. Another. Word. Against. My. Girlfriend " Rosé growled, staring right in her pale face.

"Q-Queen Rosé we did it for y-you" The hyena in glasses tried to explain with a nervous smile.

Rosé lifted the hyena in her grip upwards and thrashed her against the glasses hyena. They both brutally collided with the wall behind.

The shorter hyena was now trembling in fear.

"I-I'm sorry please f-forgive me Queen Rosé" She gulped and fell on her knees "P-Please spare my life. I BEG YOU!!! "

Outside the entrance students were gathered but no one dared enter seeing the blood thristy state of the Red fox.

Rosé's canines just gave a low growl with only vengeance present in the crimson red orbs.

"Aren't you going to stop your best friend?" Jisoo asked Lisa with a gulp standing outside.

"With the state she's in.... Anyone coming in her way might be killed" Lisa explained with fear present in her voice.

Jisoo lowered her gaze and uttered in a low voice " I can feel it as well"

Rosé moved in the shorter hyena's direction, her fangs ready to strike and kill on the spot.

She suddenly stopped midway as a warm body pressed against her back and two hands came to the front on her stomach.

"This isn't you, my love" Jennie calmly whispered "Snap out of it, Rosé"

The growling slowly stopped and the canines gradually hid in the mouth.

Rosé turned around, with her face now filled with concerned emotions.

"This is my kind red fox" Jennie smiled and cupped Rosé's cheek.

Rosé took off her Jacket and placed it around Jennie's shoulder.

"The show is over, go to your classes fuckers" Jisoo ordered the passer-bys outside while Lisa and Jackson came in and dragged the hyenas' out of the restroom.

"We'll take them to the principal. You two can take your time" Lisa spoke to Rosé as she dragged the hyenas out of the restroom.

The area was now cleared as both lovers stood there just taking in the sight of each other.

"Come, we'll have to get your wounds treated" Rosé gently offered a hand in Jennie's direction without looking her in the eyes.

Jennie took the hand and nodded.

They both then went to the infirmary to get her chest wounds treated.

As the nurse treated the wound. Rosé ordered the nurse in an authoritative voice "We need some time alone to talk"

The nurse scrambled from the scene, not daring to confront the Pure blood Red fox.

They stayed silent for a few minutes. Rosé then spoke, her eyes now damp with overwhelming emotions.

"It's all my fault" Rosé gulped staring at the torned shirt and bandaged area on Jennie's chest "Because of me you-

Soft lips shut the mouth of the red fox.

Jennie's toes supported her as she reached upwards to stop her girlfriend from blaming herself.
Rosé leaned in and pulled Jennie closer by the waist.

"It's not your fault" Jennie said in between their somewhat deep kiss.

"But I promised to protect you" Rosé broke the kiss, her eyes filled with guilt and hurt "I broke my promise"

Jennie cupped both of Rosé's cheeks and made the crimson orbs look into her ruby pink ones.

"You kept your promise, dummy" She smiled with tears filled eyes "I'm still, alive ; breathing and in your arms"

.

"Being with me, will only cause you pain, Jennie" Rosé uttered with a strained throat " What if other carnivores have the same intent as those hyenas? You'll have to live in constant danger.... You're not even safe from me.... I lost control Jennie... I was going to kill them.... What if I can't control my rage if something like this happens again and h-hurt you instead " A tear trickled down Rosé's cheek" I won't be able to live knowing I hurt you...  If only i didn't fell in love with you, you must've been living a peaceful life with a herbivore instead"

Jennie stayed silent, absorbing everything Rosé had just said.

.

"Then kill me now..."

.

Silence followed on.

"It's less painful then being apart from you" Jennie pulled Rosé by the collar and pleaded with a hitched voice "I don't care if the price I have to pay for being with you is my life... I'll have no regrets knowing my last moments were with my lover"

"Jennie...." was all Rosé could say in the moment of shock.

"What is the use of this life if we can't live it with the person we love?" Jennie placed Rosé's hand on her heart and continued in a gentle voice "It's beating right now because I'm with you... Your touch is warm... It makes me feel safe... If i live without it, this heart will only beat in your memories and suffer with them"

Rosé didn't say anything and just pulled Jennie in a tight embrace. They stayed in this warm embrace for a while which felt like an eternity.

"I love you, I'll protect you and our love till the moment i can't breathe anymore " Rosé planted a cottony kiss on Jennie's earlobe "You're mine and mine alone..... I'll rip apart anyone who'll try to hurt you"

"Will my big bad fox calm down" Jennie chuckled "I'm yours and yours alone but no killing for me, promise?"

"Promise.... But i can't promise that i won't make their life a living hell" Rosé said with a determined voice.

Jennie gave a sighing smile and then placed her arms around Rosé's neck "Looks like it'll take some time to tame this wild fox" She then smirked and bit Rosé's neck, marking it "And you're mine and mine alone as well"

Rosé wasted no time and picked Jennie up in bridal style. Her red bushy tail swaying left and right.

"We're still in school you dork" Jennie said with sprinkles of pink present on her cheeks .

"I don't care, we're going to my home" Rosé replied walking down the hallway.

Some students had their mouths hung open and started whispering watching the couple but soon shut them as crimson orbs glared at them.

"You haven't told me, why we're going home?" Jennie slid her index finger down Rosé's Jaw line and uptil her lips.

Rosé smirked and bit the index finger near her lips playfully "I'd rather show you instead"

Jennie's face burned red and she hid her face in Rosé's neck.

"You better not make me late tomorrow" Jennie pouted, her face till flustered .

"I don't make promises I can't keep" Rosé smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

Jennie hit Rosé's shoulder but it felt like a light tap to Rosé instead and then they both started chuckling, being content in each other's company.

Author's note

Okay this felt a bit long for a one shot, but somehow I couldn't help but add all the detailing 😂

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

50.5K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
135K 3.4K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot
41.3K 173 11
Blackpink x reader ⚠️WARNING: Fluff, Smut, Angst, etc.. GRAMAR ERRORS⚠️ If you don't like the book, leave.
Secrets [JenLisa Oneshots] Від -

Короткі історії

8.9K 226 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...