Outcast (Bnha x OC)

By pugsrc

Ever since Athena was little she never really looked up to the heroes that everyone around her seemed to ado... More

Athena's Quirk
Backstory
Chapter 1: A bright future
Chapter 2: A new purpose
Chapter 3: A talk
Chapter 4: An explanation
Chapter 5: Lecture
Chapter 6: Entance Exam
Chapter 7: The Physical Fitness Test
Chapter 8: Socializing
Chapter 9: Battle Training
Chaper 10: Neglect
Chapter 12: Nice to meet you
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: The plan
Chapter 15: USJ

Chapter 11: The Dumpster of Insecurity

4.6K 168 162
By pugsrc

(Bakugou's POV)

"Kacchan, All Might wants to talk to you for a minute!" I stopped on top of I building before looking down and noticing All Might next to Deku. "What do you want shitty nerd?!" I leapt off the building, stopping myself with my explosions before I hit the ground. "Young Bakugou do you know why Athena might've done this?" All Might seemed quite stressed.

"You're both idiots! Even before she told me I could see she was enduring some shit, yet somehow you're still fucking oblivious to her lies?!" This is pissing me off! "What do you mean Kacchan? What lies?" Are they fucking kidding me?!

"The smile's fake," I put my fingers up to my face forcing my cheeks up to smile threateningly, still glaring daggers. They didn't see it coming,  that's because they weren't thinking about the big picture.

"Think about it this way Deku, a young child is rejected and ridiculed for most of her life because of her quirk." I see him visibly stiffen at that. 

"Her mother supposedly dies in a villain attack leaving no remains, sketchy as all hell by the way," I point at All Might. I'm not even halfway in, Shitty nerd's horrified and All Might's panicking.

All Might's face already tells me he thought nobody knew, well he was dead wrong. "She gets taken in by the No. 1 Hero, All Might. Now everyone wants to be her friend, but here's the truth, they were all using her," All Might is speechless and Deku was silent with wide eyes.

"She didn't know who to trust, but then she moves to a new school and meets us. She trusted me enough to tell me, now look what's fucking happened! I was getting my shit together for U.A and Shitty hair just hung around sometimes, telling me to calm down. After ignoring her she thinks we've been using her like everybody else!"

"Oh, and by the way, Deku you've got no excuses ya shitbag. You did ignore her, completely disregarded her, leaving her behind even though you had the time!" Before they can say anything I blast myself over to the next street.

(Athena's POV)

I'm currently hiding in a dumpster and by some miracle, they haven't found me, either they're stupid or I'm just lucky, I'm not quite sure which. Either way, I don't think I can face the class after this, they probably think I'm some stuck-up drama queen after attention. Something like that probably.

What'll they say to me? What'll I say to them? Maybe I should curl up in a ball and never leave, that sounds like the safer alternative. Maybe they'll give up at some point? Nah, they probably won't. 

I mean, I'm an asshole, but I'm not that bad. At least, I don't think I am. They probably hate me, I should've stayed quiet, I mean the outburst felt glorious, but was it worth it? The look on their faces surely was but I didn't think this far ahead, what happens if they find me?

I think I'd rather become a murderer today, yeah, that doesn't sound half bad. Surely the villains wouldn't mind me joining in, heck maybe they'll even be grateful. "Now I just need an escape plan-"

Suddenly light seeps into the dumpster causing me to squint, I give my eyes a second to adjust before glancing up. Todoroki. My eyes widen at the sight of him. Well shit, at least it's not Katsuki or Izuku I guess. If it was Mineta then I would've already been a murderer by now. "I- uh, fuck it," I clutch his arm and yank him in the dumpster.

He knocks his head against the floor before clutching it in pain, he stares at me and frowns. "What're you doing in here?" I cross my legs and avoid his gaze. "Hiding, that's what." I can feel him staring and observing me. "Why are you sad?" I whip my head around to look him the eyes.

"Life's got it out for me, everything sucks and Dad's being an asshole," He pauses for a moment, looks like he's considering something. "You hate your father too?" I'm not surprised he does, Endeavor's an absolute asshat. "Ah yes, the Daddy issues club. Join me Todoroki, we can rid the world of incompetent fathers! What d'ya say?" I wrap an arm around him, chuckling.

"That... sounds nice actually. I guess I'll join your club," He smiled, holy shit he smiled. I didn't think he could. "I was considering killing whoever found me, but maybe I'll make an exception for you. Wanna just... I don't know. Talk about stuff, I guess?" My nonexistent social skills are failing me once again. "Sure," I smiled back at him, maybe talking about my issues in depth won't be so bad.

"So if I tell you about my issues you'll tell me yours, share the burden y' know?" He nods silently. "Okay then, here I go," I tell him everything, in return, he does the same.

⏳Timeskip⏳

 I think I've developed a strong hate for Endeavor and kettles, but in all honesty, how on Earth is he not in prison right now?

"You've had it pretty rough, haven't you? Do you need me to stab a bitch?" Todoroki needs to get away from that abusive bastard. I think I'll murder him instead, he deserves it.

 "I didn't think All Might would adopt a kid. Also, the fact your mother's remains weren't found means she could still be alive right?" He's right, maybe there's still hope, I highly doubt it though. 

"We should get going, the others are still looking for you," I sigh before lifting the dumpster lid and climbing out along with Todoroki. I look to my left and see Mina with the most terrifying look on her face.

"Mina no," I growl at her. "Mina yes!" before I can stop her she's already running down the streets screaming about what she just saw. "What was that about?" He looks and me tilting his head as a puppy would when it's curious, I've now decided he needs to be protected. 

"I must teach you the ways Todoroki, but for now just don't question it," He nods and we walk back to the building we were training in earlier. 

As we were walking there was an awkward silence between us, I didn't want to initiate a conversation so I stayed quiet. "Should we ask All Might about your mother?" Social autopilot here we go. 

"If I do will you come with? I don't want to ask him alone..." I didn't want to put myself in an awkward situation alone. "Sure, we'll ask him together. I'm curious too." Thank the Lord, he's not going to let me suffocate in my pit of social anxiety. 

I didn't even notice that we'd already reached the building, time for confrontation! How fun!

Most of my classmates were already leaving or had already hurried to leave and change, they probably didn't want to make their parents worry about them. Unless they had horrible parents. 

Then there were five, Me, Todoroki, Izuku, Katsuki and Dad. Oh boy, here we go. 

"Hey Dad, I've been wondering for a while now... what happened to my mother? There's normally always remains left. If she was crushed by a building you must've found something."

He went pale, he's hiding something. This whole thing has been suspicious from the very start, everyone's been lying to me. Don't I deserve the truth?

"I- well uh- you see... she didn't get crushed by a building nor was she a casualty in a villain attack," My fists were clenched so hard my knuckles went white and my nails started digging into my palms.

"Is she alive or not godammit!?" I was fuming, why did this happen to me? Did I do something to deserve this? 

"I need to get someone over here before I can tell you what happened to her. I have to ask you some questions first," I couldn't wait for that long, I'm done with waiting. "Just ask me the questions, I don't give a shit about your friend!" 

Both Katsuki and Izuku are silent, Dad- no, All Might had no words. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you, it's for both your and our sake. If I told you now I also would have to ask young Todoroki to leave the premises first, he might not like what he hears," I'm useless, I can't even get answers out of him. 

I'm just standing here, doing nothing about it. How far will that get me? Maybe, just maybe the other side knows, but if I run to them will they have answers? Or will I just be left with regrets?

I can't get answers here, but maybe I can find them elsewhere? 

"You'll have to wait for a little while, I'm sorry but it's for the best. You'll be having an excursion soon, we can talk after that," Talk or interrogate, that's the real question. 

I don't have to be a hero to accomplish my goals, I can still change society regardless. I'll change them whether they like it or not! 

I can just get information while going to school too, I don't care what it takes. I thought I had to be a hero to change people, but I don't. Even if I leave it's not like any of them will miss me, maybe Todoroki but I highly doubt it.

"It's time to get changed and go home, go on then. We'll talk about these matters some other time," He waved us off, didn't even ask me if I was alright. Some Guardian he is, I thought they were supposed to care for you and support you. Yet here he is, taking care of someone who has parents and completely ignoring me like every other time.

He might be my 'Dad', but that doesn't mean he's a good one, not to me at least. Never to me.

My world was crumbling, is everything I've ever known a lie? Is anything I know true anymore? I don't think I can trust anyone fully anymore, I just hope someone can prove me wrong.

(I'm sorry, please don't kill me. I know you have every right if you want to, I just kept deleting what I'd written and rewrote it so many times. I didn't think it was good enough for you guys, I hope this will suffice for now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 446 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...
74.2K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
97.1K 3.7K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
12.6K 480 13
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...