Not Alone

By tsimpson1992

Jordan Donovan is a 24 year old mother who has been on the run for the last 6 years. She is accompanied by he... More

CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11

5.

3.7K 126 0
By tsimpson1992

As I opened the door both Kelsey and Cassie stand directly in front of me. "who was that mommy?" Cassie asked "ya Jordan! Who was that handsome devil?" Kelsey asked right after. I took a moment to myself and walked passed them and set my bag down on the couch. I then turned around to see a anxious Cassie waiting. "He is just a new friend of mine, that I met at the gym. He insisted on giving me a ride back, that's all!" Kelsey raised one of her eyebrows giving me that yeah okay look. while Cassie responded with a " oh, okay mom." and then walked back to the table on the balcony to finish her breakfast. 

"Okay Spill right now! Why were you on the back of a bikers bike?" Kelsey squealed out. " Okay so I didn't tell you yet what happened while I was out last night.." So I told her everything from stopping in at the gym yesterday and meeting Danicka to driving around and stopping in at the bar and meeting bullet, Bruiser, and Dusty and everything else from the night to then getting home and going to bed. I then told her about my time at the gym this morning all the way up until Dustin insisted on giving me a ride home. " My god Jordan, 2 sexy brothers. Though do you think it's a good idea to get involved in another motorcycle club?" Kelsey asked in a more concerned tone. "I'm honestly not sure, It could be good, but it could also be bad. I wanna find out more about them, and for that we need to contact your dad. As for now we need the money so I think I'm going to head over there later and tell Dustin I'm in for Saturday nights fight, If that's okay with you watching Cassie for me?" 

"Jordan you know I'll watch Cassie, you don't even need to ask. As for my dad, we have to wait for him to contact us, he threw out the last burner phone and told me he was getting a new one and would contact us with it soon." She responded. God I love her and appreciate everything she has done for Cassandra and I.  "Thank you again Kels!" I had told her. 

***********

It's a few hours later and time to drop Cassie off at soccer camp. We hop up in my truck and head down the road. As we pulled up and parked  Cassie started pointing towards the kids. "Mom! That's my new best friends Kinsley and Karla!" She said as she unbuckled and jumped down from the truck, already running ahead of me to her new friends sitting on the field stretching. "She's a ball of awesomeness!" a voice said from beside me. "I'm Coach Johnson, Cody Johnson." he said holding his hand out for me to shake. "Jordan Donovan" I said while shaking his hand. "I don't recall seeing you at yesterday's practice?" I said with a questioning expression on my face. "I apologize I was late to practice, The twin girls over there are mine. They have grown quite fond of your daughter!" He had said with a goofy looking grin.

"We have a scrimmage against another camp Monday night at 5:00 pm, I thought I would let you know ahead of time so you and her father can be there." He had said to me. Was this his way of finding out if I had a man? I mean he is pretty sexy, but bull... no, no,no I can't be thinking about men right now.... "Cody, That is if we are on first name basis.. There has never been a father in Cassie's life, Ever. But I have to leave, I should be the one to pick her up, But if not it will be her Aunt Kelsey!" I had left a little frustration in my voice, for what reason, I myself do not know. "I Apologize Ms. Donovan, urrr uh Jordan!" he had said waving as I started walking over to Cassie giving her a big hug. " I will try to be here to pick you up if not, Aunty Kels will be here. I Love you!" I told her. "I love you to mommy!" She said in return!

I hopped back in my truck, put the key in the ignition,and thought for a moment. Should I go back to the house and grab my motorcycle? Nahh... I put the truck in drive headed about 6 blocks down still on the out skirts of town. I pulled up to a 10 foot gate with a large perimeter fence around there club property. there were to guys in the gate house that came out to the gate. "Who are you and Why are you here?" hes asks putting his hand to his hip resting it on his holster. I look at him then to the red headed guard behind him holding a walky talky in his hand. "I am Here to see your president, He told me to come see him if i was interested in what he offered me." I said to the men standing in front of me knowing it was none of there business as to what Dustin offered. The man with the walky talky  radioed in and must have got the all clear, because one went into the gate house, then the gate opened as the other man stepped to the side and said "Welcome to the Saint's!"

There was a big line of bikes along the front of the building but just off to the right of them was a lifted Black Dodge Cummings and a yellow Chevy Chavelle. So I pulled up and parked next to those, turned the truck off and hopped down out of my truck. There were alot of wondering eyes of the maybe 8 or so men standing out by the doors and 3 dressed down woman hanging all over them. Oh did this just feel so familiar, Like bringing me back to the reapers. I shook my head shut my door and walked toward them giving them a slight smile and opening the front door to the club.

I stepped through those doors, loud music was playing, half naked woman were dancing along with men, men sitting all over the place. at the bar and at the tables. I had many eyes on me as I am a stranger walking into a club full of bikers who do not recognize me. I stand at one of the open spots at the bar resting my elbow on the bar while smiling at the bartender who I had totally recognized. "Anna" I said with a wide smile, good a face I knew. "Hey Jordan! definitely a great surprise to see ya here!" she said walking over to me but on the other side of the bar. "It definitely is!" I said "By chance could you tell me where I can find Dus... um... Gunner?" I asked unsure if I should use his actual name. "Yeah of course, You see that hallway over there?... Its the first door on the left, You will see PRESIDENT on the doorway." she said with a slight smile looking a little confused. "Thank you, Ill fill ya in later" I told her and she nodded. 

I made my way toward the hallway, feeling about 35 eyes on my back. I make it to that Oak door With PRESIDENT on it, I sigh to myself for just a second hovering my fist just in front of the door about to knock when I hear the sexiest voice I could never forget coming from my right. "Jordan?" Before I could knock I put my fist down and relax  it and face Him. "Bullet" I say is a surprised voice. "My god, What brings you here Darlin?" he asks me with those godly amazing eyes beaming into my soul.  "I um have business with Gunner" I say while I slightly look down, feeling a tad bit guilty. "How do you know Gunner? and what business?" He asked me curiously. What do I say to him about what business? "I met him at the gym, I um.." Ugh what do I say?.... I thought to myself.  "I uhh need to talk to him about boxing." I said not giving him the whole answer, but also not lying to him. He looks at me like I had two heads. 

"What do you mean?" he asked cocking his head to the right. "I uhh..." the door in front of me opens and a surprised Dustin stands in the doorway looking at me and his brother. "I ah Jordan, am I interrupting something going on outside my office? I assume you are here for our business we spoke of earlier this morning?" he said while smirking. Looking at his brother he said "after giving you a ride home on my motorcycle.." ohhh I know what he is doing, a not so subtle claim in front of bullet.. So I quickly spit out "You wouldn't let me say no on that ride home, but yes that is why I'm here" I looked quickly at Bullet and saw him throw a curt smile at his brother. "Well don't let me keep you." bullet said and then walked by me out to the bar. Dustin stepped back into his office walking to his desk, I stepped in behind him as I heard him say "Shut the door!"  and I did what he asked and sat down across from him

"So you in for fighting Saturday night? I assume that is why you are here?" he asked as soon as I sat down. I leaned forward while looking him in the eyes "I wanna know what you want out of me fighting first before I give you an answer!" I told him. "Ahh I like you, You get right to the point, as I also see you know my brother." he says just before I cut him off saying "no no no, Im not here to talk about who I know out there, I wanna know what you want out of this?" I say. He smiles from ear to ear and says "I see potential in you, and we don't have a female fighter, All I want Is you to represent us!" I looked deep in his eyes. "That's all you want? you don't want any money I'd win out of it? or anything else?" I gulped as I asked him this. "Nope just you representing us! and In return we will Help you in anything you need! I'm a very reasonable man Jordan! he had said while reaching for the ashtray and putting his cigarette out. 

I nodded my head giving him a okay, and he opened the drawer to his desk and pulled out a paper, he slid it across the desk to me. It was a contract, I slid it in front of me and read it. The last words before I had to put my signature said YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE LOUISVILLE SAINT'S MC. I smiled and looked up at Dustin and saw he was looking me in the eyes. "You know?!"I asked so surprised. He nodded his head "Of course I know, your last name, where your from, didn't take much sweetheart to put two and two together. Most clubs in the surrounding states know the story Of the runaway niece of Duke Donovan."

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.6K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
453K 10.4K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
180K 5.6K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...
2M 52.8K 22
Cover made by wecouldbefree Highest Ranking #13 in General Fiction 9/14 COMPLETED UNEDITED When Nineteen year old Madelyn Jones goes to a club for he...