Fever💫~(GokuxFrieza Fanfic)

By friezass

As Frieza's and Goku's bond grows stronger after fighting together in the ToP. Frieza learns to realize the f... More

💫~Party Pooper
💫~Stay The Night
💫~Dinner Gone Wrong
💫~Another Date?!
💫~Breakfast and Wine

💫~Frieza's Invited?

2.3K 45 26
By friezass

*Art by bluejetty on twitter*

The emperor awoke to the shifting of his door, letting the cooler air swoosh it's way inside. The yellow alien swiftly floated into the room, only to hear Frieza let out a groan, muffled by his pillow.

"M'lord, I sincerely apologize for barging in on your off-day, but...This letter appeared upon your door a little while ago. We're not sure as to where it came from...But, I feel like you should read it for yourself..." Kikono carefully placed the letter onto the bedside, glancing upon the resting tyrant, who had his face buried in the velvety pillows. The yellow subordinate slowly floated out of the room after saying goodbye. Shutting the metal door on his way out. Frieza let out yet another, frustrated groan. He had been planning on sleeping in for a little while longer, but once he was awake, there was no way he could fall asleep again. Frieza grabbed the letter, slightly crumbling the papers. He pulled out the paper from the already torn, orange envelope, tossing it somewhere beside him on the floor. The tyrant then carefully unfolded the paper, his eyes growing wide as he read the content. 

The icejin wanted to laugh at the Saiyan's invitation, but he held it in. Letting his disgust get the best of him as he noticed the brown stain on the letter.

Crumbled paper...odd stains...so immature... Frieza though, finally letting out a chuckle. Ah yes! Of course the emperor would join the fun! Everyone would be at such a vulnerable state, letting the tyrant eliminate his enemies easily. Especially...Goku. That name alone made the icejin's blood boil. His eyes filling with thirst for revenge. He threw the letter onto the ground as he hopped off his bedside. Letting the smooth blanket tickle his thighs.

The tyrant let out yet another chuckle as he head for his shower. He realized the letter hadn't told him when the celebration was taking place, and the thought of his enemy to randomly appear aboard this ship, at absolutely any time, sent shivers down his small, pale spine. Frieza turned on the ruby-like faucet and the water run for a bit before he closed the drain. Taking a bath would really take his mind off of work, and all his thoughts about the Saiyan. The crystal clear water had almost filled the rather large bath when the emperor turned it off. He slowly slid into the water, letting out an "Ah"once his body came  in contact. His tail laid beside him, half of it hanging out limply over the edge of the bath. Frieza shut his eyes, the urge to open them was gone. He thought the Saiyan would just appear staring down at him, babbling something about the party. The tyrant slowly lifted his heavy eyelids, relieved. No sign of Goku, he even looked around just to make sure. The icejin enjoyed the bath for a couple more seconds, that is, before he heard a thump coming from his room. With a whine, Frieza got out, not bothering to wipe himself dry. He creeped to the doorway of the bathroom and glanced into his room. Nothing. There's nothing. What was that thump?

Frieza yelped as he felt someone's hands on his back.

"Yo!" The saiyan exclaimed, before giggling. The tyrant turned around, his eye twitching. This is exactly why he despises that monkey. Annoying, immature, just plain terrible. Frieza raised a finger, pointing it at the cackling saiyan, causing him to stop.

"You!" The emperor roared, "What are you doing here!?" Goku innocently scratched his head, letting a smile rise on his face.

"Did you get the letter? I'm picking you up for the party!" The Saiyan placed his hands into his hips, ignoring the tyrants question. "You did read the letter, right?"

"Yes. Yes I did." Frieza replied calmly, before his rage took him over again. "It was given to me merely 10 minutes ago! Do you think time slows down in space? Of course you think that, your simian brain simply cannot handle any thinking, can it?

"Really? I dropped it off like 2 days ago! I gave it to the little yellow fella. I guess he forgot."

"I will not be attending your party in that case, you may leave now." Frieza scoffed, walking away from Goku, and to his luxurious bed. The tyrant waited for a minute before glaring at the Saiyan again, "Leave! Shoo!"

"Oh cmon Frieza! It'll be fun! Plus they have the drink you like...the bitter grape juice one...wine! Yeah that one! They have it. And you can drink as much as you want!" Goku exclaimed, sounding like a child. The tyrant looked up at him. The word "wine" catching his interest.

"Ah, well...I guess I shall attend if they'll have wine. But I do have to get ready first, monkey. So could you patiently wait 10 minutes without touching anything? I don't want monkey flees crawling around my quarters..." Frieza mumbled as he grabbed a glass jar from his counter, sliding the lid open.

"What's that? It looks like the stuff Chi Chi uses." Goku cocked his head, walking towards the icejin.

"Oh I'm sure whoever Chi Chi is, they don't posses anything of this quality..."Frieza let out a chuckle before rubbing the white cream onto his face, massaging it around in circular motions. "It's a moisturizer, I assume you have no clue as to what that is."

"Oh I know, I just think it's kinda dumb. Doesn't seem to do much." Goku ruffled his hair as the icejin let out a groan, sealing the jar away. "Alright! Are you done yet?" The tyrant just shook his head as he got hold of another container, squeezing it into his pale hands. The Saiyan let out a sigh, he couldn't wait any longer. He took a look around the room, taking notice of how big the space really was. The king-sized bed sitting in the middle of it all. The rest of the room was plain, a elegant couch, in the shape of a crescent sat by the wall, and a few bookcases in the corners of the room, seemingly made out of some sort of glass.

"Ah wait! I almost forgot!" Frieza exclaimed, putting away the lotion. He walked up to the table by his bed, and pressed a yellow button. A few moments later, the door to his room slid up, revealing Kikono, who had a confused look on his face as he saw the Saiyan standing in the middle of the room, who simply just waved at the yellow alien. The tyrant sighed as he massaged more of the lotion onto his thighs. "Kikono, I will be leaving for a few hours. And I assume the monkey will be bringing me back aswell. Is that right, Goku?"

"Sure is!" Goku said, nervously rubbing his neck as he saw a smirk curl on the icejins face.

"I understand M'lord...I shall inform everyone else." Kikono bowed down, before having the door close behind him. The two still in the room exchanged quick looks before breaking eye contact. Frieza closed his eyes as a smile rose on his face once again. Ah! Prefect! I'll kill that ape after he takes me back aboard my ship! I'm positive he'll be exhausted after the celebration...oh that will be ideal, yes. The tyrant thought, chuckling to himself a bit.

"Watcha laughing at Frieza?" Goku asked, concern in his tone.

"Oh not to worry, it's nothing special." The tyrant said calmly as he made his way towards Goku, his feet squeaking with every step. "I'm all ready now. Shall we go?"

"Yeah. But just so you know...I had to beg Bulma a ton just to get you to come, so if you try any-"

"Don't worry monkey, I'll behave~." Frieza flashed an innocent looking smile as he looked up at Goku, making the Saiyan confused.

"Alright Frieza, Grab onto my hand." Goku grinned as he put his hand out, letting the tyrants cold skin come in contact with his. They vanished, leaving the icejins metallic room, and popping up in a beautiful scene. Lights hung from the trees, glistening up the dark sky above them. Music was coming from the right, which is where the party was going wild. As soon as the tyrant caught the Z Fighters eyes, the music suddenly seemed to stop as everyone glared at the smirking icejin. He was half as tall as the Saiyan that stood behind him.

"Hey guys!" Goku exclaimed, rubbing his neck as a smile expanded on his face. But no one seemed to share the Saiyan's joyfulness.

"Does he have to be here?" Krillin grumbled as his eyes focused on Goku.

"Don't worry guys, he's under my watch. Just pretend that he's not here." Goku's eyes pointed down, glancing at the top of Frieza's head before he looked up again. Everyone stared at the tyrant for a couple more seconds before minding their own business again, forgetting about the icejin.

"Monkey, where could that wine be that you so promised me?" Frieza turned around, looking up at the grinning Saiyan.

"Oh I'll take you there. But before we go." Goku squat down, still standing a bit taller than the tyrant. "I got you this!" The Saiyan ruffled through his belt, pulling out a tiny monkey plush, handing it to the icejin. Frieza let out a chuckle, covering his mouth slightly. "It reminded me of you, since you always call me a monkey." Frieza gently took the plush out of the Saiyans hand, observing it carefully. He's gotten gifts before of course, but never like this. It was always to save their planet from destruction, not because it simply "reminded" them of said tyrant. Frieza felt a warmth in his heart, which he hasn't in a long time, as he looked at the plush, then back at Goku, hiding his anger. He couldn't accept it, he couldn't bare the way it made him feel.

"This is quite flattering, monkey." The tyrant chuckled, before his face turned cold, revealing a sour face as his tail jerked from side to side. "But I'm afraid, I, Lord Frieza cannot accept such a lousy, childish gift...Especially from an ape like you..." Frieza threw the toy at the Saiyan,which hit the floor. Guilt took over his emotions as he saw Goku clearly hurt, but still faking a smile.

"Heh, you're right. I guess I really should've gotten something better." Goku sighed, picking up the toy monkey off the ground, putting it back into his blue belt. "You can go get that wine for yourself now...it's the stand over there." The saiyan pointed left, before turning around, slowly walking away from the tyrant. "I'll be sitting on the bench if you need me...!" Goku's pitiful attempt at sounding excited made the tyrant feel even guiltier. See the usually joyful saiyan so upset made Frieza feel something inside. This feeling was unknown to him, he really wished he could've just accepted that childish gift from Goku.

The icejin watched as the saiyan walked away, his heart feeling emptier with each footstep he took. Oh he couldn't stand this feeling. The tip of his tail twitched, as his body filled with rage. No one makes Lord Frieza feel guilty. Especially... Especially not some dull-witted saiyan! The tyrant scoffed, his tail coiling. He turned around and made his way to the bar stand. Goku's upset face being the only thing on his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.7K 43
Goku's relationship with ChiChi falls in ablaze when the couple suffered through many arguments. In the meantime... Vegeta's wife, Bulma, becomes unf...
28.5K 789 24
Vegeta and Bulma's marriage is falling apart. It has been since Bulma's birthday party. Goku and ChiChi's marriage has never really been a marriage...
15.1K 253 22
Future Gohan goes back in time with Future Trunks to save the future.
108K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...