Some Smiles Aren't Heroic ~Bo...

By OliviaChan08

Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him fro... More

Special Thanks
1. Just A Boy
2. No Choice
3. Breaking a Hero's Spirit
5. No One Will Hear
6. Switch
7. Sanity....What's That?
8. Goodbye, Old Life
9. The New Villains Arise
10. Ghosts from the Past
11. Where He's Gone
12. Found
13. Mistake
14. Taking Over
15. What Really Happened
16. A Not-So-Happy Reuinion
17. Not The Same
18. My Prisoner
19. It Was My Choice
20. Know
Update!!! A/N PLEASE READ

4. Without Them

3.4K 129 117
By OliviaChan08

If you thought the last chapter was painful, brace yourself because this isn't over~

~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was in and out of a sleep through the night. He would wake up, only to see he was still in that dank, dark prison of a room.

Once he finally managed to be asleep for an hour. In his dream, Izuku could hear voices.

These voices were all too familiar.

"You think you can actually be a hero without a quirk?" Bakugou's younger self hollered.

"I'm sorry, Izuku!" He remembered his mom said that when he found out he was quirkless.

Izuku whimpered, seeing those memories of his childhood. He just wanted to be a hero. That's all he ever talked about as a little kid.

He then saw a flashback of him as a 6 year old, chasing after Bakugou. "Kacchan, wait for me!"

Why is that suddenly coming up? He thought to himself. That was hardly ever anything he thought about. That was just how things always were.

Then came Shigaraki's voice,"You're not strong enough to become a hero." He growled.

That seemed to stay in his mind the most, it almost drowned out the overlapping voices of insults, or words of pity that he heard before in his life.

No. Stop. Stop thinking that, Izuku. You know that isn't true. He tried to encourage himself. His eyebrows furrowed and clenched his fists.

The voices seemed to get louder. Izuku felt as if he was being suffocated, his breath quickening.

That's when he saw his friends, his family, and his classmates. They all had their backs turned to him. It almost seemed like they were walking away.

Uraraka, Kacchan, Todoroki,

Mom?

All Might??

Was he being left behind? Was he being forgotten? What was going on?

Izuku gasped. No! Don't go! Please help me! Help, please!! He stayed where he was standing, but they kept walking away. I need you guys!! Without you...I can't....

That was when it hit him.

Izuku woke up to the feeling of being soaked with water. That was because, well, a ton of water was thrown into him.

He jumped in shock, sitting up quickly. His arm still ached from being snapped, and the sudden movement made it hurt even worse.

"Ah, you still seem to be in good condition." Shigaraki mentioned as he set down a metal bucket that was now empty.

Izuku coughed and brushed his wet green hair back. "What do you mean? You literally broke my arm and cut me up." He put out his functioning arm covered with cuts and bruises.

"You're still living." The blue haired villain mentioned.

Izuku frowned. "So your whole plan here is to beat me to death? Why?"

"I still need you alive, luckily for you." He walked over to the boy, who just got up and braced himself.

Shigaraki examined his arm. "You'll thank me later for what I'm doing to you."

"Why would I do that?" Izuku glared a little. "Because I'm going to make you see exactly what I see. You're gonna love it."

Izuku shook his head. "I'll never thank you for anything. Once the pros find out where you've taken me, you'll pay for it."

"Funny that you think they'll be able to save you. It hasn't even gotten to the police yet."

"You're lying..."

"Am I, Midoriya?" He blinked, a small smile appearing on his face. "In a few weeks, they'll give up. They'll probably think you're dead or something."

"The pros won't give up like that. All Might is-"

Shigaraki sighed heavily, "All Might. Isn't that the hero who you look up to so much?" He began to scratch his neck as if it itched.

"I'm tired of hearing that name. It's so bothersome. Just because you're his apprentice and all, it suddenly makes you think you've got what it takes-"

Izuku looked down. "Wait, how would you know that I'm All Might's successor?"

"I have my ways of knowing, Midoriya." Shigaraki grabbed his wrist, this time laying all five fingers on him.

Izuku tried to pull back. "W-who knows? Ah! Who told you?!" He glared at the villain.

Blood started to trickle down from Izuku's wrist as his skin was slowly and painfully decaying.

Shigaraki growled, "That's for me to know." He let go just in time. "Ah!!" The green haired male grabbed his wrist, trying to stop the burning sensation.

Izuku forced out a breath as he looked at the blood on his hand.

Shigaraki sighed and shook his head. "You can't even try and defend yourself from a villain. How disappointing... I guess without your little classmates, you really are useless."

Izuku lifted his head. "You just wanna make me think that!" He was met with a fist to the nose. He grunted and covered his face with one hand.

"No, Midoriya, it's what I see." Shigaraki finished. "So much potential in you, yet you don't have the right teaching to use that."

Izuku wiped his nose, sniffling. He couldn't react at all when he was swept off his feet and hit the ground. He flinched, but stayed quiet.

"You're way behind your other classmates, don't you think? At this point, you'll end up breaking yourself apart before you become a pro." Shigaraki stated as he paced back and forth in front of Izuku.

He stopped suddenly and murmured, "That's why I'm trying to help you."

"How is torturing me helping?"

"Oh," Shigaraki chuckled. "That wasn't torture, what I did to you yesterday. Do you wanna know what torture is?" A creepy smile formed on the villain's face.

Izuku's eyebrows furrowed. He was alarmed yet curious of what he would say.

Shigaraki stepped closer, putting a foot on Izuku's broken arm. "Torture is remembering every single scar and why it's there. Torture is not being able to remember who you are."

He went on, listing multiple things of what made torture. All the while, he was crushing Izuku's injured arm with his foot, causing the young man to writhe and struggle in pain.

"Stop! You're making it worse!" He pleaded, struggling to push Shigaraki off of him.

"You know what torture is, Midoriya? It's reminding yourself that you're still living by seeing yourself bleed! You want to experience true torture? Because I'll be happy to show you!" Shigaraki laughed.

A cracking sound was heard as Izuku cried out. His other arm laid by his side, moving around until it stopped and felt the familiar coldness of a knife.

That was the knife Shigaraki had left earlier. He gripped it and turned his arm.

Shigaraki chuckled as he put almost all his weight on Izuku's broken arm. Then, a knife dug into the villain's ankle.

He howled in pain, jumping back.

Izuku exhaled in relief, sitting up and dropping the knife which by the tip was stained with fresh blood. He held his arm gently, whimpering when he moved it too much.

Shigaraki hissed a curse as he checked the wound on his ankle. He did not seem happy. "I see that killer instinct is already trying to come out."

Izuku looked up, pulling against the chains. He heard the tone of Shigaraki's voice and knew he was in trouble.

He struggled, yelping as he tried to escape somehow. If he activated his quirk, he would end up with way more than one broken arm.

"Today, we're really going to get into torture, Midoriya." Shigaraki announced, creeping closer.

Izuku stood there, still resisting the chains in vain. He slipped and fell onto his knees, muffling the yelp of pain by biting his lip.

Shigaraki lifted the boy's chin with two fingers, forcing him to look at him. Izuku glared, but it was all to mask the fear in him.

"Tch, tch, tch." Shigaraki shook his head. "I sure hope I won't be forced to kill you. You can use that potential for something, still." His red eyes were like daggers staring back at Izuku.

"Let's see how well you do with denailing..." He sighed.

"Denailing?"

Shigaraki chuckled. "Oh, you're going to be a wonderful masterpiece when I finish, Midoriya~"

Just you wait until you realize it. Without them, you're useless by yourself.

Shigaraki let the young male go and he stepped back.

Meanwhile, Izuku was terrified of what he meant by "denailing". It didn't sound good at all. He knew now that Shigaraki was going to hurt him, but what he didn't know was what he hoped to produce out of that pain.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is so much fun to write. Don't get me wrong, I love Deku with all my heart, but writing these chapters is a lot of fun since I get to write about blood and torture and pain. XD
Anyways thanks for reading! If you like this please vote or maybe you have any ideas for this I'm open to suggestions! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
111K 889 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc